View Full Version : July Contest

June 23rd, 2004, 2:59 PM
Contest now!

TOPIC: Pirates!

Must hook up your images in here by IMG tags and only post your pic once, if you change it, remove your pic from the tags and repost it. I donot look for links ^_^ pics go here and so do comments

DUE DATE: July 30.
JUDGES: Whoever I find and I have someone in mind ^_^

June 23rd, 2004, 3:06 PM
Very cool theme ya have Brandon ^_^ hmm now I wonder where ya got that idea from XD

June 23rd, 2004, 3:09 PM
My neighbor across the streets. She bought a huge pirate thing from Hotopic and its hanging in her garage XD

June 23rd, 2004, 6:22 PM
Um, does it have to be a pirate or can it be something like a pokemon dressed as a pirate? Just wondering...

June 24th, 2004, 1:38 PM
Yes, the whole point is cosplaying. Things dressed up as pirates. =3

June 24th, 2004, 3:06 PM
Oooh! Pirates! This reminds me of that pirate movie with Orlando Bloom and Jonny Depp on it XD

June 25th, 2004, 4:17 AM
Oh lord, which do you like, Johnny or Orly? xD;

June 25th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I think I know what I'm gonna do... and it's gonna involve a Furret-accordian. *cackles*

June 25th, 2004, 4:51 PM
I know what im doing.. now drawing it is a dif story o_O;;

June 25th, 2004, 4:56 PM
Oh lord, which do you like, Johnny or Orly? xD;

Interesting question, my friend. XD And now I must say... Its a tie! XD

June 26th, 2004, 5:50 AM
I have a cute idea for a picture... how it's gonna come out... >.< I have no idea >.<

June 27th, 2004, 3:55 AM
Hmm i might enter this contest :P

Pirates.. i can think of some of them.. Hook for example XD

June 27th, 2004, 3:56 AM
AAAARGH... pirates... I can't draw pirates! Oh well, I can give it a go XD *Pikachu with a cutlass XD*

June 27th, 2004, 4:16 AM
Oh yeah, has it to be Pokmon related? Or can it be anything related with pirates?

June 27th, 2004, 4:27 AM
Must be pokemon related ^_^ like cosplay =3

June 27th, 2004, 5:08 AM
How many times are we able to enter this contest? Just wonder because I am making an art so I can enter! ^^

June 27th, 2004, 6:54 AM
>.< I guess the picture I made isn't going in, hahahahaha. It came out REALLY bad >.<

June 27th, 2004, 7:00 AM
Must be pokemon related ^_^ like cosplay =3

Great! I'm gonna get started then, I've got some ideas already :p

June 29th, 2004, 6:37 AM
I made a picture for the Contest :pirate: Yarr!

June 29th, 2004, 8:46 PM
Ok I finally colored it XD and here it is ^_^ Pirate Ho-oh XD

June 30th, 2004, 5:28 AM
How is a Ho-oh, who has no hands, use a sword? Just wondering O_o What, does he use his one claw or something? Anyway great pic!

June 30th, 2004, 7:44 AM
XD I have no idea why , I guess I thought It would be funny If a bird had a sword lol

June 30th, 2004, 7:54 AM
I'm not entering, just commenting.

PokeDragonFire, I love the Blaziken! It's really cool! The bandana looks awesome.

MoonLight, I love the Ho-Oh! I like how you have the backround at night with stars...it really makes Ho-Oh stick out!

June 30th, 2004, 2:53 PM
Arrrrrrrrr... this be me scurvy entry.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

June 30th, 2004, 3:14 PM
I'm toast! MoonLight's and Iveechan's blow mine away :P A furret as an accordian? Umm....weird, but interesting.

Sandra's Chargon
July 1st, 2004, 4:06 AM
Another one I won;t enter, pirating is really not my thing >> Same for cosplaying unless under certain cimcumstances, bleh.

I already commented on Iveechan's via devaintart but loof yours fellow Lizzy. Reminds me of this Pelican pirate I saw on Yerf once, it had swords in both talons so they're quite capable Oo Screw the flag, you can see this boid a mile off and people turn the otherway in fear xD Think he needs colour dampener to stop other ships seeing it before it plunders them? LOL

July 3rd, 2004, 6:59 PM
WOah, Iveechan =D Thats awesome! I gotta resketch mine...errr add more to it

July 3rd, 2004, 7:03 PM
Man... all these pics.... I feel like I'm in disney at the Pirates of the Carribiean(sp) ride again.... lol *goes off reliving disney memories XD*

July 3rd, 2004, 8:12 PM
I was wondering if i could enter with some sprites, cause if we can i was gonna make some pirate ones!

July 3rd, 2004, 8:26 PM
I want to join il have my pic by tomarrow

July 4th, 2004, 3:57 AM
No sprites. Thats always been a rule

July 4th, 2004, 8:59 PM
Ooh, I like all of the entries so far. The coloring on yours, Iveechan, is really good. I wish I could color like that. @_@;

Anyways, here is my entry. I know, it isn't colored yet, but I currently don't have very good colored pencils, and I didn't color it in fear of ruining the picture. So, I am going to wait and color it soon, but I figured that I should go ahead and scan and post it incase I didn't make it in time. I hope that the entries don't have to be colored...

This was actually my first attempt at drawing all of those Pokemon except Pikachu, and I've never been good at May, but I think that she turned out okay this time! It's wierd; after drawing this picture, I've had a lot of fun drawing more pictures of Wartortle and Duskull. They've never been on my favorite Pokemon list, but after this, I like them a lot more. ^_^;

By the way, if you watch the new Pokemon Advanced series, then you might understand the 'Torchic hanging from something' thing, lol.

So far the picture is a bit empty, and I might add some more things if I have time.

July 6th, 2004, 9:43 AM
Woah, I really like that Kay-Chan =D Maybe you should color it *if your done* and make sure you saved the inked one on your compy =/

July 7th, 2004, 5:00 AM
Wow Kay-chan, that's a really cute pic! I can't wait to see it coloured. *needs to get it started in here XD*

July 7th, 2004, 5:20 AM
Iveechan, I love yours! It's beautiful! =D
Kayleigh, yours is wonderful too! I love Pikachu's clothes! ^^

July 18th, 2004, 4:44 AM
My brother gave me a really good idea for this topic, I don't know if I can pull it off in time though. *checks date* Hmm, maybe. But I'm back to school on Tuesday.

July 21st, 2004, 5:54 PM
Thank you, everyone! ^_^ (I forgot to reply, ehe.) I really don't know if I'll be able to have the colored version finished in time. I'm kind of picky about the colors of pictures, and since my coloring skills aren't really that good, then it may look best in black and white. Atleast, until I work on my coloring skills...

And ohh, I can't wait to see yours, JA! =D

August 23rd, 2004, 1:55 PM
Isn't this over yet? Or has it been forgotten about? I'm just wondering since it has been almost a month since the contest was over right? If this was the "July" contest and all...