PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Deoxy? i'm out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!

DarkAnubisX
June 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
:confused:

ok how do you get the pokemon deoxy!?!?!?!?!?!?!
this is making me very angery.......... :dead:

Simon
June 23rd, 2004, 03:43 PM
Only way you can get Deoxy is by cheating or trading one from the upcoming Fire Red or Leaf Green games.

Toothache
June 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
Yep, Deoxys (<- note the spelling) is only available from Leaf Green and Fire Red. Enjoy your waiting :-)

Simon
June 23rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Why wait when you can cheat?? But the one that can be hacked right now is the pathetic RS one. Hmmm...maybe Frosty should talk about Deoxys in that revised FAQ of his.

Toothache
June 23rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Hacks = lame... a real trainer don't need no stinking hacks :-p

Frostweaver
June 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
a real ordinary trainer DOES need hacks in order to save the money needed for 2 gameboys and 4 cartridges just to trade with him/herself... =/

Sure, I'll consider some ways to talk about the Deoxys... but there are just a few things that I don't know the answers to until the real thing comes out to vertify it. I don't know what happens to the Deoxys when you trade them across the versions, and no one in PC has both FR and LG imported to test this...

As always, use simple questions for any questions that is related to factual reponses, or any answers that do not need to be debated about.

regi940
June 23rd, 2004, 05:40 PM
Why wait when you can cheat?? But the one that can be hacked right now is the pathetic RS one. Hmmm...maybe Frosty should talk about Deoxys in that revised FAQ of his.

It could freeze your game. The hard way to get it is by getting all 200 Pokemon.

Simon
June 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
Getting All 200??? Hmm hmm...right..sure. Rumor? I say so myself. My sister has all 200 Pokemon (201 if you count the freakish Jirachi she got from the bonus disc) and she has no Deoxys.

Freeze my game?? So be it. It's never happened to me before, and if it did, I'll just turn my game back on then. Erase my game? I'll just reload my game save from my AR. Lose my cartridge? So what, Sapphire is getting boring now anyways. Haven't even touched the game for a month. I'll just wait until Fire Red comes out and then hack away again.

Frostweaver
June 23rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
it's not even a rumor. It's just a pure lie.

Deoxys is obtained only from FRLG currently. In order to get Deoxys-RS, trading is a must.

Jirachi
June 24th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Yes, Frosty got to this before I did...

Well, this thread better be closed.

Frostweaver
June 24th, 2004, 09:23 PM
there really is no need for a thread to be closed just because the question is answered... I don't like to close threads as it makes the thread-starter looks bad unless it's necessary (like getting out of control, or flaming), or if it's about Feebas/anything that's already listed many many times before.

Plus also, DarkAnubisX is a new member to PC... give him a break. He needs the time to know where things go and stuff, so I don't see a need to close this.

Soph
June 24th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Um there is one other way if you get all 5 stars on the trainer card you can get deoxys from the space station who call you and give you a mission taht ends with catching deoxys if you can get all 5 stars but most people will never make it to 5 O_o I know I never will. Stupid 5th star I have 4, i'll never win 100 straight in the battle tower to get the 5th O_O.

Simon
June 24th, 2004, 10:00 PM
What the heck...where are all of you people hearing this stuff???

Soph
June 24th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Its true. One of my freinds acheived it by using the ROM; that way he was able to save betwen battles in the battle tower and keep going back to the last save even if he lost, unlike losing on the actual game on cartrige. He got deoxys after the 5th star, so its true.

Simon
June 24th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Uh-huh...right. Did you actually see him do it?

Frostweaver
June 24th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Sorry to crush your relationship with your friend Soph, but sadly you've bene fooled... o.o; If there's something you can do in a game, it will be found already by the 1st week it comes out. Hacker will already find the switch, the conditions and everything required to trigger such an event within one week. They'll discover all there is to the game within 1 week at most. If hackers can't find it, then it's either a Nintendo promotion, or a lie.

Soph
June 24th, 2004, 10:18 PM
nO, but I saw the dexoys.

Simon
June 24th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Do you realize how easy it is to enter a code on a ROM? I could enter 500 in 10 seconds if I wanted. I'm more than sure your friend used a code to get Deoxys.

EDIT: 500 lines of codes.

Soph
June 24th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Well you cant be positive. Its quite logical that that is a way to get it you know. i mean why owuldnt nintendo have it as a reward after you get the 5 stars? do you realise how good you have to be to get that many in the game? I mean its a massive challege, a reward at the end is completely logical. Just because it sounds dodgy to you doesnt mean you automatially dub it as wrong and cant happen.

Simon
June 24th, 2004, 10:26 PM
1. You can trade it from FR/LG, and no one is sure what happens when you trade a Deoxys from one version to another yet.
2. Nintendo may be giving out Deoxys in the future.
3. How hard can Battle Tower be? I've went through 105 levels striaght using a Raining Kingdra.
4. Not much of a massive challenge when there are codes for getting all 5 trainer stars.

Soph
June 24th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Sorry to crush your relationship with your friend Soph, but sadly you've bene fooled... o.o; If there's something you can do in a game, it will be found already by the 1st week it comes out. Hacker will already find the switch, the conditions and everything required to trigger such an event within one week. They'll discover all there is to the game within 1 week at most. If hackers can't find it, then it's either a Nintendo promotion, or a lie.
OKAY OKAY I get the point both of you O_o so my freind lied.

So what, he has lied before. Sorry I gave incorrect information O_o.

Um, demonchaser or whatever the name is, can you please be a little bit less condecending in your posts. You made me feel like a total idiot. Then again i guess I am one for beleving my freind -_-

Frostweaver
June 24th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Deoxys IS a promotion only... the ticket to the last mystery island relies on another ticket similar to eon ticket. And I'm sure that someone knows what happens, just that I'm too lazy to go through a detailed research regarding this. o.o;

Shedinja > Kingdra, and there are Shedinjas in BT (just very crappy ones) ;p
And btw I found that Omastar is twice as strong as Kingdra if you're RDing too ^^

Simon
June 24th, 2004, 10:38 PM
*grabs dictionary*

Let's see condecending...
1. stooping to the level of one's inferiors.
2. patronizing

Sure...whatever. Sorry, for my condecending way of posting. Another word added to my vocabulary. That's #21 today.

(Everyone seems to have trouble with my name)

Soph
June 24th, 2004, 10:45 PM
I meant belittling...I mean your posts made me feel stupid, like im no good at my games and stuff because I cant beat the battle tower and that im an idiot for thinking that deoxy thingis real. maybe I use the wrong word?

Sorry O_o *is having a bad day and is a bit touchy* -_-

pokeguy76
June 25th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Back here, rumor has it that if you have 100 space launches at Mossdeep, you can go with them to the moon and there you shoul be able to meet with Deoxys.

IceKitten
June 25th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Hacked Deoxys cannot go on Colosseum =(

Mew9
June 25th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Key word there is RUMOR!!!!!!!!!! IF i've seen dat rumor once, i've seen it a thousand times! And plus, if it was true wouldn't hackers found a cheat code to speed up the rocket launches or something?

bna_li
June 25th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Sorry, you can't get it in the game... It's amazing how many times this question has been asked, actually.

pokemaster all202
June 28th, 2004, 01:00 PM
alright i have deoxys and you can only get him from the japaneese special nintendo promotion i went to the nintendo convention of 2003 and i looked at some japanese freak and and said konichiwa and i said whats that he said something about a rare pokemon and i said i wanted it and so he gave me the disk and when i got back in early 2004 i hooked up my gameboy and deoxys is found just like latios and latias. there will be other events as well with deoxys

Frostweaver
June 28th, 2004, 01:08 PM
well... never heard of that one, but it may happen... You need the aurora ticket from FRLG promotions (like eon ticket for RS) to reach the last mystery island to capture the ubar Deoxys.

More detailed info when FAQ updates (aka when my computer is fixed)

DarkAnubisX
June 28th, 2004, 01:11 PM
thanks if any more of you people have commments to my Q: then please reply

pokemaster all202
June 28th, 2004, 01:29 PM
you could use a gameshark
oh and dark anubis could you be my freind

my freind said that you could get deoxys by getting all for trainer stars

here's how to get them:

Beat elite four
catch all pokemon
winn100 times at battle tower
win all master contests

im trying to get a new level for my starmie

Simon
June 28th, 2004, 01:55 PM
1. Don't quad post. Use the EDIT button.
2. Don't flame people.
3. Trainer Stars+Deoxys=Rumor and Lie
4. What does Starmie have to do with ANYTHING here??
5. Welcome to the PC.

Frostweaver
June 28th, 2004, 02:00 PM
lol... you beat me to it demonchaos916...

Trainer stars really don't give you anything but bragging rights... and bna_li means that you cannot capture Deoxys in the game, as you do have to rely on trading and promotions to get it, so what he said is true.

Use the edit button... if you want to post in a thread yet no one posted in that thread after the last time you posted there, use the edit button instead. We hope that you can corporate with us ^_^ Welcome to PC!

pokemaster all202
June 29th, 2004, 01:51 PM
maybeso demonchaos i did not say that i got him that way, i said my friend told me that, so i'm not quite sure about what he said is true or not i just posted it because i thought it would be some help to the issue.

Simon
June 29th, 2004, 02:39 PM
On page one of this thread, I spent half the page arguing with Soph about Trainer Stars and Deoxys.

Poke'gangster
June 29th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I heard if you get the 7th movie space fissure and whatever it comes with an E- reader card and you can scan it into your E-reader to get Deoxys. I know I heard that from somewhere though that must be just a fake rumor.

Simon
June 29th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Eh...that one is more believeable than the others at least. NoA has always been giving out stuff.

123hi45
July 3rd, 2004, 08:40 PM
i got one thing to ask you people who say you got Deoxys in ru/sa. Here it is, if you can get Deoxys in ru/sa, then why is he in fr/lg?

Frostweaver
July 3rd, 2004, 09:14 PM
Just because that Pokemon cannot be captured, that doesn't mean its data isn't in the game. And most of us use a cheating device in order to get the necessary stats required for competitive battling, especially to use Hidden Power.

Kenaka
July 4th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Dexoy CAN be obtained in the game. I called Nintendo and they said that he can be obtained they said that it has to do with the space station. Also, to get the other dexoys you have to trade them form firered and leafgreen, then you mail your game to them, and they update it with the new pics.

Mew9
July 4th, 2004, 10:43 AM
since his data is in the game, can't u hack FR/LG Deoxys?

Simon
July 4th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Dexoy CAN be obtained in the game. I called Nintendo and they said that he can be obtained they said that it has to do with the space station. Also, to get the other dexoys you have to trade them form firered and leafgreen, then you mail your game to them, and they update it with the new pics.

1. Whenever you trade a Deoxys from one version to another version, Deoxys stats, looks, sprite, etc. changes to match the game he is being traded to. So if you traded Deoxys-FR to Ruby/Sapphire, Deoxys would automatically change into Deoxys RS once the toher trainer receives it.

2. You can't go into space. You can't ride the shuttles. LIES I TELL YOU. You never even called Nintendo.

Frostweaver
July 4th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure about the Deoxy trades yet... No Pokemon before Deoxys have different stats depending on the different versions. Maybe the stats will change and adjust depending on the base stats of the Deoxys of that version, and the IV of that deoxys, but really no solid proof information is available yet (that I know of).

Kairi
July 4th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Theres only one Deoxys, and three different interpretations. Ruby Sapphire sees the same Deoxys from Fire Red as its version of it, whereas Fire Red sees Deoxys as having the F stats, and Leaf Green sees it as having the L stats. Basically the games each have a different sprite and stats for Deoxys Theres nor real Deoxys-F or L, but one Deoxys. It just happens that all the games have their own statset and sprite for that Pokmon.

DarkAnubisX
July 5th, 2004, 02:33 PM
*takes notes* ok, sofar all has been rumor/lie, and it's so that you can only get it on fr/lg?

Simon
July 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Yes...FRLG, cheats and possible future Nintendo promotion.

Space Sation, Trainer Stars, anything else besides those mentioned above are lies.

Deoxys cannot have the FRLG form in RS as its stats, icons, sprites, etc. changes depending on which game it is traded to.

parre146
August 9th, 2006, 10:52 PM
how do i get deoxy without cheating or using other stuff dat is cheatin too???
plz telll me cus i realy need it plz!!!

shanecdavis
August 10th, 2006, 01:48 AM
First off, don't revive dead topics from over a year ago. Second, If you actually look at the stickied topics at the top of the page you would have found your answer there. Lastly, you cannot get Deoxys in any way other than (a) cheating, (b) Nintendo Event, (c) visiting a Wonder Spot, or (d) getting one on eBay.

Hopefully a mod will lock this thread down.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 10th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Don't revive threads that are over two year old. It is against the rules!

CLOSED