PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon: rijonAdventures (available now: 2008 beta)

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 25th, 2007, 04:54 AM
[css-div="width: 80%; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sansserif; background-color: #6BB143; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 6px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 6px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 6px; border: 1px solid #6BB143; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000; text-align: left;"]Pokémon rijonAdventures[/css-div][css-div="width: 80%; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sansserif; background-color: #86C762; border-left: 1px solid #6BB143; border-right: 1px solid #6BB143; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 8pt; text-align: left;"]Hiroshi Sotomura (Developer lead) and Coolboyman (Director)[/css-div][css-div="width: 80%; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sansserif; background-color: #F2FFEB; border: 1px solid #6BB143; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; color: #000; font-size: 10pt; text-align: left;"][css-span="background-color: #8AC16A; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; border: 1px solid #8AC16A; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #FFF;"]Release date to be determined[/css-span]

[css-span="font-size: 8pt; background-color: #2D81B1; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; border: 1px solid #2D81B1; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold;"][css-span="color: #FFF; border: 0;"]Official website[/css-span] (http://rijon.nintendo-net.com/)[/css-span]

It's the start of a new adventure! Time to start a completely new journey… in the region of Rijon!

[css-div="color: #639647; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #57893A; width: 80%;"]General info [css-span="font-weight: normal; padding-left: 6px; font-size: 80%;"]What rijonAdventures is, and its developer history[/css-span][/css-div]
[css-span="font-size: 8pt; background-color: #D15C29; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; border: 1px solid #D15C29; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #FFF;"]rijonAdventures is a FireRed version hack.[/css-span]

rijonAdventures is set in the region of Rijon, which was first created in Pokémon Brown. It sits 20 years chronologically from the time of Brown. It also is related to [url-inline="showthread.php?t=85340"]Pokémon Prism[/url-inline], as it takes place 15 years before rijonAdventures.

The [url-inline="showthread.php?t=57029"]old thread[/url-inline] exists here for archival purposes. [url-inline="showthread.php?t=68671"]Another old thread[/url-inline] also exists.

Basically, I took up rijonAdventures around three years ago when Coolboyman was working off the Japanese version. Coolboyman wanted to retire, and since I was interested deeply in the project (and was a beta tester for the original Pokémon Brown) I volunteered to take the hack and work on it. Because of some complications regarding computer ownership, I found little time to hack until I got my laptop. It was only a year ago that I received my laptop, which meant I could dedicate most of my time to it. Hence, before I had my laptop, I spent more time doing stuff like Hack of the Month.

[css-div="color: #477996; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #3A6E89; width: 80%;"]Download [css-span="font-weight: normal; padding-left: 6px; font-size: 80%;"]Take rijonAdventures for a spin![/css-span][/css-div]
[css-span="font-size: 8pt; background-color: #2D81B1; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; border: 1px solid #2D81B1; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold;"][css-span="color: #FFF; border: 0;"]Download beta (2008) now[/css-span] (http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijon-presentation/rijonAdv2008.ips)[/css-span]

[css-div="border: 1px solid #B19D2D; border-left: 4px solid #B19D2D; padding: 10px; font-size: 8pt; background-color: #FFFBE3;"]November 2006 alpha release notes
The game goes up to Jaeru City (and I must note that I've done WAY MORE than this), but there's new stuff to check out (and they will be almost the same as the final version, hence the title "beta"). I recommend that, so people can enjoy this new beta a lot, that you DON'T transfer your save files over if you've played a previous alpha. This means that the third gym is now accessible and you can get the bike, too.

If you want to give this a shot, check for bugs and glaring errors.

Also, the Bicycle path is open, but expect to be hurt badly there. Also, I've drastically modified the map of the sixth gym differently in comparison to the versions I'm giving out to beta testers, but if you've played the alphas, the change won't appear as significant. The sixth gym's map will not have the layout presented in this manner in the final version.

The bike path and the sixth gym… I recommend only going through these areas if your Pokémon levels are high enough!

Additionally, there is no Flash HM.

The rijonAdventures 2008 beta release does not show the final version - rather, it contains a small portion of the adventure in the game. New screenshots may not exist in the beta verson, and the final release may look slightly or significantly different.
The rijonAdventures 2008 beta release requires a Pokémon FireRed (US) ROM. It is not compatible with the Japanese, European English, German, French, Spanish or Italian versions. The alpha release (only) does not support the Game Boy Advance checksum and will not load if this checksum is parsed by the Game Boy Advance BIOS.
The beta ends at Jaeru City and allows access to the sixth gym in Seashore City, and the bicycle path.
The error code diagnostic features exist in this release.
The Bicycle and the HMs Fly, Surf, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash and Waterfall are not available in the 2008 beta release.
The fifth, seventh and eighth gyms are not available for access. The Elite Four is additionally unavailable.
The only accessible towns and cities are Seashore, Gravel, Merson, Hayward, Owsauri, Moraga and Jaeru.
Walk through walls is supported, but no new areas are made accessible through the use of this code.
Save files (.sav) created by the alpha will be compatible with the final release.[/css-div]

[css-div="color: #639647; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #57893A; width: 80%;"]The quest [css-span="font-weight: normal; padding-left: 6px; font-size: 80%;"]20 years in the making[/css-span][/css-div]
[css-span="font-size: 8pt; font-weight: bold;"]From the pages of the protagonist's journal - final entry:[/css-span]
[css-div="color: #7CAF60; font-style: italic; padding-left: 20px; margin-top: 5px; border-left: 4px solid #57893A; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;"]July 25

Dear Journal,
It's finally the day I tour the region of Rijon. I've been looking forward to this day for many years.

It's been twenty years since my dad fought in a battle with who was once his toughest adversary for Rijon's champion title. The two are now the best of friends.

And from today, I'll be the one embarking on a big journey for which I'm sure to enjoy. As I walk through it, I hope to meet lots of new friends. Those friends may help me reach my sole aspiration - becoming the Pokémon League Champion!

That may mean though, that I will not write in my journal. Without a doubt, though, I'll have lots of things to write about when this journey comes to an end!

So here's to a great adventure![/css-div]

[css-div="color: #639647; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #57893A; width: 80%;"]Screenshot gallery [css-span="font-weight: normal; padding-left: 6px; font-size: 80%;"]Some of what you'll see in the final release[/css-span][/css-div]
http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/GameIntroduction.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv%202_02.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv%202_06.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv%202_03.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv_01.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv%202_09.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv_02.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv_01-1.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv_02-1.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv_03.png http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijonAdventures-threadscreens/RijonAdv%202_12.png[/css-div][css-div="width: 80%; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sansserif; background-color: #6BB143; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 6px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 6px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 6px; border: 1px solid #6BB143; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000; text-align: left;"]And so, this new thread is open for comments, speculation, maybe (possibly not) feature requests, bugs you find, etc.[/css-div]

Ooka
October 25th, 2007, 05:02 AM
So I'm curious, why did you start a new thread? Well, it looks great, although I'm not really sure why you have berries up for sale. It does sound like a good idea though.

Okay, that kinda sounded like I was one of those members that goes to threads and just posts because I can, I do have some real questions.
I'm not too caught up on the whole rijon thing, but I have read some of it and played a Beta or Alpha one.

As you said in the first post, your dad is friends with the champion, does that mean that your dad is Red Perhaps? I think in the Beta, I saw Yellow married to him, or someone like that.

I'm just a little curious about those aspects of your story, enlighten me please.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 25th, 2007, 05:06 AM
It's a Berry shop. Because we know FireRed and LeafGreen had a lackluster berry implementation.

New thread because of the many dated posts in the original one(s). ;o

Ooka
October 25th, 2007, 05:08 AM
Okay, I updated my last post, was hoping you could let me know a couple of more things about the hack.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 25th, 2007, 05:13 AM
You're correct - in the original alphas, they're referenced to as "Red" and "Green", Green of whom was married to Yellow (Pokéshippers scream!). But because of the manga's shippers constantly getting on my back, the idea that the characters were NOT intended to be based off the manga characters, and the fact you could name the hero in Brown... means that I ended up leaving the names of the characters in subtle references - "Red" is not implicitly refered to as such in the game, for instance.

Har D Har
October 25th, 2007, 05:40 AM
Awesomeness! You really needed a new thread, the other was huge. Good to hear from you. So is the thing in the place between Seasshore and Gravel when you go to see the professor at the beginning? Or sometime else?

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 25th, 2007, 05:43 AM
If you're referring to Ethan, he has an event at the start of the game. The route featured is Gravel Canyon.

Har D Har
October 25th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I have noticed you keep changing the hero's house, and was wondering why and what you are probably sticking with.

suchintan
October 25th, 2007, 06:37 AM
just a random question, are all of the starters gonna be avaliable or just pick one...i mean like yellow where you can get all 3 instead of having to pick bulbasaur, squirtle or charmander...just a question

Kopa33
October 25th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Oo the scripts are very good the hack is cool ^^ and very beuty

Shadowz
October 25th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I luv your hacks :D keep going with this Jake (may i call you that?) i hope you have uck with this :P

-Amso-

pizzakoe
October 25th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Wow, I really can't wait for the Bèta!!

-Pizzakoe-

pkmnmaster69
October 25th, 2007, 01:00 PM
awesome hack hiroshi sotomura cant wait for the next beta the bulbasaur DP sprite is a bit low.

zel 2.0
October 25th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Ah, another thread for rijon... And the other was so close to being two years old... :P

Well, wishing you luck, as always, and waiting till you can manage to show us a newer version since I want to be playing on Rijon again (it's been quite a while since I last played it), hopefully this time the game will probably be longer in gameplay than most other hacks, which will give me a few days of fun!

OK, now onto the asking stuff... I don't remember if you ever mentioned something about it, but, am I crazy, or the starters sprites have been redesigned? ('cause I know Squirtle, and that's definitely not its FR sprite), so, would this be something for just the starters or many other Pokes as well (or am I just crazy and I am imagining things? :paranoid:)

Kid nino
October 25th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Tottaly awesome hack! Cant wait!

Blitzballer
October 25th, 2007, 04:55 PM
YAY!new thread =]
i love rijonAdventures...can't wait for the next update!

Apple Inc.
October 25th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Wow, a third thread for my 3rd favorite hack. number 2 being Shiny Gold and number one being Pokemon Shiny Silver

johnlycett
October 25th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Awsome
Glad to see it's back.
Nice thread presenation!!!

destinedjagold
October 25th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Sweet! :)

It has been a while since I heard any updates of this hack! :)

Best of luck, as always, HS! This is definitely an awesome hack!

Wishing for the best! :D

iTeruri
October 25th, 2007, 11:35 PM
OK, now onto the asking stuff... I don't remember if you ever mentioned something about it, but, am I crazy, or the starters sprites have been redesigned? ('cause I know Squirtle, and that's definitely not its FR sprite), so, would this be something for just the starters or many other Pokes as well (or am I just crazy and I am imagining things? :paranoid:)
As far as far as I can see, those are their Diamond and Pearl Sprites.

This hacks looks great. I like the berry shop. It was a pain to find the berries in Fr/Lg.

Lupe
October 26th, 2007, 02:19 AM
um just curious but how did you change the background(orange thing)in the 1st screenshot u know the big oak

johnlycett
October 26th, 2007, 02:40 AM
um just curious but how did you change the background(orange thing)in the 1st screenshot u know the big oak

Easy,Opened up VBA found the colur on palete viewer, fliped offsets searched in hex open APE and keep finding in hex till it's the right one.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 26th, 2007, 04:25 AM
For the note, they're the only Pokémon who will have different sprites, since the original ones weren't to my liking.

Nobody's heard of manually doing palette jobs, have they? *sigh*

destinedjagold
October 26th, 2007, 04:31 AM
hey there, I noticed the pallete editing, but kinda forgot to post it previously. EHeheh...

Anyways, are we, this time, gonna play as Gary..? Just a question, though.., since whenever I play a hack, I always choose the female one.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 26th, 2007, 04:39 AM
No. In that particular event, the screen has panned onto him.

destinedjagold
October 26th, 2007, 04:48 AM
o~kay... More like a flashback or a little cut-scene about the rival, or am I right..?

Zowayix
October 26th, 2007, 02:14 PM
why did you choose to put all the attacks and item names into lowercase? Is this an idea from D/P?
(not complaining, just wanted to ask)

thethethethe
October 26th, 2007, 03:42 PM
why did you choose to put all the attacks and item names into lowercase? Is this an idea from D/P?
(not complaining, just wanted to ask)

I was going to do that aswell, but I haven't found a day where I can just sit and work with a hex editor all day. I like the lowecase letters, The uppercase letters, in my opinion, was one the worst parts about the Pokemon games.

Ooka
October 26th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I know it doesn't have anything to do with the hack, but is it alright if I use your idea to use CSS in the first post of my hack?

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 26th, 2007, 11:55 PM
No.

By the way, these maps have been shown on [url-inline="http://rijon.nintendo-net.com/"]the website[/url-inline] for a while now, but in case any of you can't get to it or haven't seen it...

This is Rijon's state library. Whatever happens here is what you'll have to find out.

Ooka
October 27th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Wow, that's a little harsh, well anyways, the library looks nice, so are you meaning that anything that happens in the game shows up in the books at the library?

Geovanni
October 27th, 2007, 11:31 AM
giovannigreat start finally a game with decency.

joshkall
October 28th, 2007, 01:36 AM
why would you make a remake of a hack ??????????????
i would stop making it

Senerio
October 28th, 2007, 02:00 AM
why would you make a remake of a hack ??????????????
i would stop making it
Mr. Punctuation overuser, why don't you take the time to read for information on the first post before you make your stupid grossly uninformed post. It is not remake, as it's clearly been stated:
rijonAdventures is set in the region of Rijon, which was first created in Pokémon Brown. It sits 20 years chronologically from the time of Brown.

Coolboyman
October 28th, 2007, 04:18 AM
Mr. Punctuation overuser, why don't you take the time to read for information on the first post before you make your stupid grossly uninformed post. It is not remake, as it's clearly been stated:

Hes just another newbie trying to get his post count up by replying to every hack with nothing intelligent to say. And then they disappear the next day. I'm getting REALLY tired of those kinds of users.

Anyway, Hiroshi knows what he's doing.

Satoshi Sugimori
October 28th, 2007, 06:19 AM
This really looks good...
I wish you good luck with your hack,
and can't wait to play the whole game..;)

RedAsh#1
October 28th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Looks good. I hope you finish the game.

SSJ4 Furanki
October 28th, 2007, 05:07 PM
No.

By the way, these maps have been shown on [url-inline="http://rijon.nintendo-net.com/"]the website[/url-inline] for a while now, but in case any of you can't get to it or haven't seen it...

This is Rijon's state library. Whatever happens here is what you'll have to find out.

Was they Library Idea based off of Diamond and Pearl's in Canalave City?

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 29th, 2007, 12:34 AM
So every idea has to come from that game now? Pft.

Shadowz
October 29th, 2007, 04:29 AM
So every idea has to come from that game now? Pft.

Lolz yup then people will (Steal) Remake your game and (Eat it), Lol but really i hope you keep going with this (Stolen) Hack :badsmile:

-Amso-

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 29th, 2007, 04:52 AM
(It's stolen now, you prat?) ;3

Shadowz
October 29th, 2007, 05:20 AM
(It's stolen now, you prat?) ;3

But really this is a truly magnificent Stolen Hack :3

-Amso-

Har D Har
October 29th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Lolz yup then people will (Steal) Remake your game and (Eat it), Lol but really i hope you keep going with this (Stolen) Hack :badsmile:

-Amso-

Them there is fightin' words. And trust me, most people will side up with Hiroshi, him being a administrator. Maybe you forgot.

Shadowz
October 29th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Them there is fightin' words. And trust me, most people will side up with Hiroshi, him being a administrator. Maybe you forgot.
Dude don't you get it, it's a Joke, Maybe i'm bad at making Jokes :( *cries off*

-Amso-

SSJ4 Furanki
October 29th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Sorry i was just asking, Oh well it sounds like a cool Idea.

Klingon
November 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM
*Shot*. I'm stunned; look at this hack; look at the maps.
They are very stunning. By that; it feels like Nintendo made it yes; that is true 8D.
Don't worry about the gfx yet; do that at teh end; I'm going to sit here and wait for more news^^8D.
(I should play the beta, but nah)

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 9th, 2007, 01:17 AM
The fact people would actually do that because of my position actually sounds scary. Don't worry, I've taken it as a joke for the entire time. XD;

And while my brother (!!!) beta tests (!!!!!!!!!!) behind my back ("Anthony, Ponyta shouldn't be able to use Rock Slide!" "Oops,"), I have the chance to test a few major things.

Sorry zel, and sorry to his Mastermind-X friend, but I can't read the tutorial for mapping (because reading text that I don't need to eats my eyes) so I went my own route. D: Since I (well actually, Coolboyman) already did the map, and needed to work on locations, I managed to understand only one snippet of that tutorial and went my own way from there (that'd be… 500+ lines and dozens of images of text gone to waste) because of my insane curiosity. I then created something that might seem funny to some.

So here's the trivia.

Ever turned on your Wii and had a function you couldn't access? Or maybe, you bought a Wii on release, and so you have to put up with the News and Forecast Channels that don't function until you get their "firmware update" which came a month or so later.

Unfortunately for rijonAdventures' case, Rijon's GPS Town Map (Beta), which has frequently received updates extending the coverage of the town map, has NOT received information on one area in particular…

http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/phailure1.png

That would be data on the Silph Warehouse on the Botan Outskirts. What could be there? You'll find out soon.

zel 2.0
November 9th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Well, it's alright that you have followed your own way (or should I say CBMan followed his own way? :laugh:), the important thing is having the boring map changed ;)

By the way, does that "No data on this area" was something you thought about after finding one of those "No data" the map tells you when a blue point with no info is selected when using the map? (I guess there's something about it, since you mention your suriosity, maybe that gave you the idea, ah?)

Now, all we need to do is upgrading that firmware, where can we download it from? coolboytendo.com? *joking*

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 9th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Well, it's alright that you have followed your own way (or should I say CBMan followed his own way? :laugh:), the important thing is having the boring map changed ;)

By the way, does that "No data on this area" was something you thought about after finding one of those "No data" the map tells you when a blue point with no info is selected when using the map? (I guess there's something about it, since you mention your suriosity, maybe that gave you the idea, ah?)

Now, all we need to do is upgrading that firmware, where can we download it from? coolboytendo.com? *joking*
Correctomondo! Coolboyman did the map - which has been like this since the first alpha release! I did the town map's pointing data (that's new). And Marc helped me out with locating the player's head (and that was done sometime in 2006).

Actually, that "no data" is here to stay and it's deliberate since I wanted SOMETHING to manipulate. ;o

As the game says, the "Town Map" has checked for new "firmware" and automatically downloaded it - and it STILL doesn't work.

(Which is good, since from the start I planned on doing this for this "Town Map (Beta)" I intended on making a full Johto map [but not an overworld area] and labelling everything with ???. You gotta hate unfinished betas. XD)

Also, since I WAS able to fix the town map, my plans for a new alpha (or is it beta stage now? Who knows.) can finally excel - no longer will trainers be locked to being in Moraga Town, but instead be able to go further!

Well, that's a pretty funny promise.

Attached is a town map. Coolboyman and I need to work out some bizzare errors that he made on it, though.

Coolboyman
November 9th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Correctomondo! Coolboyman did the map - which has been like this since the first alpha release! I did the town map's pointing data (that's new). And Marc helped me out with locating the player's head (and that was done sometime in 2006).

Actually, that "no data" is here to stay and it's deliberate since I wanted SOMETHING to manipulate. ;o

As the game says, the "Town Map" has checked for new "firmware" and automatically downloaded it - and it STILL doesn't work.

(Which is good, since from the start I planned on doing this for this "Town Map (Beta)" I intended on making a full Johto map [but not an overworld area] and labelling everything with ???. You gotta hate unfinished betas. XD)

Also, since I WAS able to fix the town map, my plans for a new alpha (or is it beta stage now? Who knows.) can finally excel - no longer will trainers be locked to being in Moraga Town, but instead be able to go further!

Well, that's a pretty funny promise.

Attached is a town map. Coolboyman and I need to work out some bizzare errors that he made on it, though.

Nice job there! I'll try to work on the map soon so it won't look such like a flat green piece of crap :p.

zel 2.0
November 9th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Ahahaha... Well, at least you guys recognize that it still needs some improvment (so I can say safely that I agree with you :))

There's something strange on the map... It made me wonder, what's with those two flyposts that seem to be one next to the other? Was that an error, or it is supposed to be that way? (sounds pointless, but perhaps you thought on something over there)

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 9th, 2007, 08:14 PM
It's just another part of Eagulou City which really shouldn't be marked as a spot there.

Heart's Soul
November 10th, 2007, 09:15 AM
It's just another part of Eagulou City which really shouldn't be marked as a spot there.

I guess that explains it. Hope the hack will be better than Brown. This makes Pokemon Aqua like a piece of garbage. I like your game because of that.

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Due to the lack of a laptop (http://sotomura.livejournal.com/72416.html) where all my hacking stuff is, rijonAdventures will be taking an unscheduled hiatus until further notice.

Erimgard
November 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear this man :(
Not just because of the loss of your hack, but more importantly your study notes
Well, best of luck to you HS, and I hope your exam goes well and you can get your laptop fixed

Rebel Charizard
November 15th, 2007, 01:40 PM
well it's good to be another rijon game (i've played pokemon brown) but i have a friend who liked brown cause it's a hack of red(i think) but i'm not so sure he'll like this but as for me I say keep at and don't stop unless you really have well what im really sayin is: good luck and can't wait for the beta!
http://pokedream.com/fans/fanart/charizard.png
hmm which is better charizard or infernape

Erimgard
November 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM
didn't you read what he just posted? o.0
he HAS TO stop for a while. his laptop died

Virtual Chatot
November 15th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Geesh, does anyone actually read anymore? -_-;

Looks like a good hack, good luck with your laptop problem

destinedjagold
November 15th, 2007, 05:27 PM
And I thought I was the only one with this laptop problem... Grrr... Blows my head off every time I think about it.

Anyways, I wish you good luck on the thing you desie to do, and I wish you to recover the things you've lost.

As always... DJG.

Lady Berlitz
November 15th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Due to the lack of a laptop (http://sotomura.livejournal.com/72416.html) where all my hacking stuff is, rijonAdventures will be taking an unscheduled hiatus until further notice.Sorry to hear. But I'm sure you'll get to where you ended, so I wish the best for your lack of a laptop.

And, guys, please read the whole page before you post.

zel 2.0
November 15th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Oh brother... "When technology plays us evil tricks"

Wishing that you can recover your laptop, and mainly all your info on it (hope you remembered the importance of backups :\)

Let's also hope that Rijon can continue in the future.

Alistair
November 15th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Hey, sorry to hear your laptop broke. But look on the bright side, the hard drive might still work. If you still have the laptop in your posession, and there is a computer store around the corner, try to get a 2.5" hard drive enclosure, put the hard drive in it, and hook it up to another computer. If the hard drive still works, Windows (If the computer has Windows) should recognize it as an external disk, and all your files should still be there.

Coolboyman
November 15th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Sorry to hear that! Technology is great, but it really hurts when it messes up!

Although, if it helps any, I remember you sent me a new beta about a week ago of Rijon Adventures, so if you don't have that backed up, just let know and I'll send the patch back to you (I remember you telling me it had the locations on the town map in the correct place this time.)

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 15th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Wow, nice hack, it's has really high quality.

Rebel Charizard
November 16th, 2007, 12:47 AM
soz man and everyone else that has a problem with their computer or laptop

Heart's Soul
November 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I HATE when that happens, even to my sister. Her laptop died 4 times already, but hope it'll get fixed. Back to waiting... Is it back yet? No? Back to waiting... *sigh*

Har D Har
December 9th, 2007, 01:48 PM
I can wait forever for rijonAdvanced...

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 30th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Forever, you can wait? Well, a few things: You won't be waiting forever, but it'd be insane if you did wait forever.

I'm baaaaaaaack!

So it's time for a screenshot dump of some things I want to show off - it was already clear that Team Rocket was back, and so now, I'll show off their (first) hangout - the Silph Warehouse. For those who played Brown, the Silph Warehouse is taken over by Team Rocket and you gotta help it out. This time though, Team Rocket's taken the ownership of the warehouse (mainly because Silph sold it out.)

And because I, well, beat my own area after I hacked it, there are no Rockets (except one) in this hideout! ohnoez

destinedjagold
December 30th, 2007, 05:09 AM
At last! An update! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
HS is back! Yay! :D

Nice screenies... Although.., those arrow tiles... Wow... @_@ Confusing... ^^
Anyways, only one Rocket..? Okay~

Keep it up as always, HS~

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 30th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Except one, I said! In those screenshots, you can see a scientist. And the boss. So, that's actually... uh, two. The hideout is chock full of Rockets before you clear 'em all out though. And you'll be crossing paths with them more than once. ;o

destinedjagold
December 30th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Oh~ Okay. My bad. Sorry. xD
Anyways, it's nice to see that your hack's back and running again. :)

Luck~

pizzakoe
December 30th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Yahoo! Hiroshi is Back!
Say: uhm: Your Computer Crashed, Right?
Well, did you had to make everything new, right from the begining or did you found a way to Backup your Computer?

jj_olli
December 30th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Nice work HS, looks pretty good. But who is the other guy in the hideouot (the one in front of the player)? Anyways, keep up da good work. ;)

Heart's Soul
December 30th, 2007, 08:35 AM
I thought this hack died a month ago... Wow, Har D Har actually restored the hack.

Coolboyman
December 30th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Forever, you can wait? Well, a few things: You won't be waiting forever, but it'd be insane if you did wait forever.

I'm baaaaaaaack!

So it's time for a screenshot dump of some things I want to show off - it was already clear that Team Rocket was back, and so now, I'll show off their (first) hangout - the Silph Warehouse. For those who played Brown, the Silph Warehouse is taken over by Team Rocket and you gotta help it out. This time though, Team Rocket's taken the ownership of the warehouse (mainly because Silph sold it out.)

And because I, well, beat my own area after I hacked it, there are no Rockets (except one) in this hideout! ohnoez
Oh fun, those kinds of puzzles. Looks cool, and hard, just the way I like it.

Har D Har
December 30th, 2007, 10:04 PM
He's back!!!!!!!!!And so am I! Yay!!!

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 31st, 2007, 03:33 AM
Ooooooookay, small issue here too.

I know you guys are happy that rijonAdventures is back and all, but could we keep it a little... well, down? This thread's made for comments and stuff, so even if you'd like to voice your horrays, it's... SPAM. :x

So, I'd like to avoid deleting any posts. :x

Kristian
December 31st, 2007, 08:17 PM
Very nice Hiroshi =)
any updates? (A)

and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 31st, 2007, 08:37 PM
Very nice Hiroshi =)
any updates? (A)

and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Besides the fact that post is borderline "delete", yes actually, I do!

For new and old players, (mostly for new), I'm releasing a DEMO BETA today.

Download now (http://members.optusnet.com.au/soanevalcke/rijon-presentation/rijonAdv2008.ips)

The game goes up to Jaeru City (and I must note that I've done WAY MORE than this), but there's new stuff to check out (and they will be almost the same as the final version, hence the title "beta"). I recommend that, so people can enjoy this new beta a lot, that you DON'T transfer your save files over if you've played a previous alpha. This means that the third gym is now accessible and you can get the bike, too.

If you want to give this a shot, check for bugs and glaring errors.

Also, the Bicycle path is open, but expect to be hurt badly there. Also, I've drastically modified the map of the sixth gym differently in comparison to the versions I'm giving out to beta testers, but if you've played the alphas, the change won't appear as significant. The sixth gym's map will not have the layout presented in this manner in the final version.

The bike path and the sixth gym… I recommend only going through these areas if your Pokémon levels are high enough!

Additionally, there is no Flash HM.

thethethethe
December 31st, 2007, 09:53 PM
I started playing this just before, and I'd never played the alpha. It's really good, I love the diversity of Pokemon in the wild. That you haven't stuck to the general outline of Pokemon found in the wild, eg. Pidgey, Rattata
But I've found one little bug its just outside Hayward City.

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 31st, 2007, 10:08 PM
oshi

What sucks is that I know what caused it. :x

Time to fix!

edit: It's fixed. Download and patch if you don't want to see the four misplaced NPCs in that map.

Virtual Chatot
December 31st, 2007, 10:39 PM
Downloaded the Beta Hiroshi :3

I love what you've done with this hack

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 31st, 2007, 11:35 PM
Great! 'tis good you enjoy it so far!

Also, updated the patch again to address the issue of an NPC hanging off the walls in Lydia's Berry Shop.

Binary
January 2nd, 2008, 08:21 AM
Great now we can go upto the third gym,
This looks very amazing, nice work. There may be a few errors, but ohwell it seems good to me. Nice work!
*downloads patch*

Lady Berlitz
January 2nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
This question has probably already been asked but are you planning on changing the palettes (I don't care about the tiles)?
This is because, well, this is one of the best hacks I have ever played in my life, but it would be much better if there was more originality to the colors.

I haven't played it yet, but I think it should be like that. *downloads*

SilentWing
January 2nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
"Nino switched shoes with the running shoes," eh? What's this "Nino" business? Hmm, yes, I sense a vast conspiracy under wraps here... Vast!

Black Charizard.
January 2nd, 2008, 11:09 AM
nice job on the new release this got good work in it

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
This question has probably already been asked but are you planning on changing the palettes (I don't care about the tiles)?
This is because, well, this is one of the best hacks I have ever played in my life, but it would be much better if there was more originality to the colors.

I haven't played it yet, but I think it should be like that. *downloads*
Given that I'd think a graphics change would be better, and I never liked palette changes (especially those demonstrated in this forum) anyway, I'd prefer to stay far away from palette editing. If Brown resembles Red, rijonAdventures resembles FireRed. Palettes won't see a tileset 1-wide change. :x

Virtual Chatot
January 2nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Given that I'd think a graphics change would be better, and I never liked palette changes (especially those demonstrated in this forum) anyway, I'd prefer to stay far away from palette editing. If Brown resembles Red, rijonAdventures resembles FireRed. Palettes won't see a tileset 1-wide change. :x

Agreed, keep the palette the same

Lady Berlitz
January 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Given that I'd think a graphics change would be better, and I never liked palette changes. I'd prefer to stay far away from palette editing. If Brown resembles Red, rijonAdventures resembles FireRed.Well, I sort of agree with you, but you can make it a TINY bit different, lightening it, darkening it, more contrast, etc. I'm not sure if you even know how to palette edit, but I can palette edit for you.

Anyway, overall the hack resembles games made by Nintendo, so you should keep it up!

SilentWing
January 2nd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Nintendo makes hacks? Sweet! j/k

Changing the palette isn't as beneficial as changing the graphics, agreed. The graphics currently in place (Fire Red's) were already colored to perfection by Nintendo, as it were, and the only way to tease out a more pleasing effect is to change some of the graphics themselves. If I were to make a suggestion, I'd say to take a gander at Blue Sea edition (or even Coral/Opal) for a breathtaking demonstration of what graphics changes can do.

And any word about the Nino thing, HS? :)

ShyRayq
January 2nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
Hey
how come i can only get 1 badge?
when i'm at the nugget path place
I go to the big building up ahead and i can't go through it?
Is ythat the end of the beta?

~Areku-San
January 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
The screenshots are so simply.
0 New palettes and few tiles, is so Boring that...

But well, I like the Boxtext & the GPS Map. Are so teechnologic. :D
The Map are good, and I dont like much the Fire red Base xD.
But this hack, i like it.
Good Luck.

Lady Berlitz
January 3rd, 2008, 08:02 AM
Yes, like I said it is plain. I know that Brown resembles Red, but EVERY hack resembles what the base is (Unless you intentionally try not to make it like that).
I'd say to change it at least a bit, such as darken it, brighten it, or change the palette completely. New tiles aren't needed, just palettes would be a very good addition.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
While I'm not too willing to debate palettes at the moment, (and my eyes like the colours of map objects as they are) I indeed know how to change them. :x

Hey
how come i can only get 1 badge?
when i'm at the nugget path place
I go to the big building up ahead and i can't go through it?
Is ythat the end of the beta?
Traditionally it's always been me. :x

Are you sure you're trying the right version? A screenshot of the situation would be nice.

ShyRayq
January 3rd, 2008, 02:13 PM
sorry i don't know how to make a screenshot and i deleted the beta already so have to fdownload it again

Virtual Chatot
January 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
You can take it with your Visualboy Advance.

Either that you could just use Alt+PRNT SCRN

D_Force
January 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
I've been playing rijonAdventures non-stopp last weekend and I must say, I'm really, really impressed with it so far - you've really captured Rijon very well. I do, however have one little request - every time I played brown waaay back, I'd always get a doduo in my team. I was kinda disappointed not to see it there when I checked in rAdv. You already have a great selection of early pokemon already, is it possible to squeeze Doduo in? (that is, if i didnt completely miss it and it's been there all along!).

Lady Berlitz
January 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM
D_Force: Maybe later in the game, it'd be great. Doduo is a very good Pokémon, so maybe it could be possible to squeeze Doduo into the wild, or give it some kind of event where it is possible to capture it? (Or, the really newbish way, someone just gives it to you... -_-)

D_Force
January 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Maybe I need to clarify - doduo was one of the earliest available, right after the Merson(?) cave.

Lady Berlitz
January 7th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Yes, but where? I mean, was it in the grass, or in the cave itself, etc.?

D_Force
January 7th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Yes, but where? I mean, was it in the grass, or in the cave itself, etc.?

The grass just outside the cave

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
If none of you mind going to the bicycle path to get a Doduo (which is risky if your Pokémon are underleveled) then you'll find a Doduo there.

That said, I haven't checked the Pokémon lists for a while (I ought to).

D_Force
January 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM
If none of you mind going to the bicycle path to get a Doduo (which is risky if your Pokémon are underleveled) then you'll find a Doduo there.

That said, I haven't checked the Pokémon lists for a while (I ought to).

I could help if needed, just send me a PM or something

Yoshimi
January 9th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Hiroshi does the boulder caves count the end of beta 1?
As i thought most betas are only 1 gym.

Well i didn't find a bug but i found a glitch.
In hayward city when you beat your rival he walks through you.
At least only when you're in the middle i think.

I figured out where to go next.
Great Beta Hiroshi!

Well Hiroshi this is by far the best game i've ever played(so far).
I beat the beta already and i didn't find any bugs.
Well there maybe a fat guy on water and a player in the clubhouse who doesn't talk.
Other than that its a perfect game.

Ry-Chan
January 10th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I love the hack, it's great!
=D
The only things that I found wrong with it is
I can't save it normally so I have to use the save option on the actual emulator.
Also is the beta over after the 1st badge?
because I can't seem to find anyway to get any further.
so um, if anyone knows how to get past this point mind helping me? ^.^;;

Aside from that it's great! I can't wait to play the final.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM
The cave is not the end. You need to keep going north through the Mt. Boulder Range until you find a little house.

Also, can you use the Error Code system? Whenever the game loads, you're presented with the error code. Can you go to the website and look up the error code?

Ry-Chan
January 11th, 2008, 12:24 PM
The cave is not the end. You need to keep going north through the Mt. Boulder Range until you find a little house.

Also, can you use the Error Code system? Whenever the game loads, you're presented with the error code. Can you go to the website and look up the error code?

I did try that but the error code that came up isn't listed it says
"Error Code 00001: A 1M sub-circuit board was not recognised. The game can't be saved." and thats exactly what it says, so any idea? ._.?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2008, 03:20 PM
http://rijon.nintendo-net.com/errorcodes.html

Refer to here for help on error codes.

Ry-Chan
January 11th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I did already and like I said before my error code isn't listed I there is an

error code: 00001 but it says something different from what it says on the game

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2008, 06:07 AM
I did already and like I said before my error code isn't listed I there is an

error code: 00001 but it says something different from what it says on the game
ROM users who use VisualBoyAdvance to play a hack should go to the "Options" menu, select "Emulator", select "Save Type" and tick "Flash 128K".

That's listed on that page as a "solution" for error code 00001.

Har D Har
January 20th, 2008, 10:04 PM
I can't beleive this is on the second page now! Well, technically it's not cause I posted, but seriously! Eight days? So anyway, Hiroshi-san, how goes work on rijon? Of course, the reason might be cause of all the Shiny Gold and Marble news lately.

zel 2.0
January 28th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Finally finished with Rijon's Beta. Even though it didn't add that much to the story (to what we had before), all the additions, corrections, and specially, the scripting improvments were enough to leave me satisfied :)
Specially, I'm happy that Rijon takes a lot of time to be played... XD

I don't have to much to report or complain about. I know the idea is to make the game look as FR as it can (which is something I've gotten tired of, but, meh... it's just my opinion...), but as long as you keep adding new stuff, I wont mind.
I still think that a Starmie and a Vaporeon as the first Gym Pokemon are a bit over the bar... X_X

Hmmm... I had two questions...

One, will you keep the water and grass Gym's layouts as they are? Because they look as in FR, and I guess you need a change there.

Two, the idea is that the grass and psychic gyms are supposed to be done after the cities that are not implemented yet? ('cause... the psychic Gym is too hard compared to the others, and, while the grass is not that bad, that Lv40 Sceptile made everything harder... which leads me to another mini question... Is that Pokemon correct? because the other pokemon in her party are at around 33)

Well, Jake. I hope you can acomplish what that guy at the end said, you know what I mean :P
Good luck!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 29th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Water gym, I intend to change. As for the grass gym, I think you need to look at the FRLG layout again. :x

Psychic gym will be different - I modified the layout specifically so people would go there (which was a lot more work than I needed to do). The Sceptile was sorta intended as a problem-jumper of sorts, but give-and-take: that gym doesn't strictly need to be done in order. D:

cloudstrife
January 30th, 2008, 02:57 PM
hello
i've been playing this game and it's very good
i just have some questions
is Jaeru supposed to be the town of the third gym leader
are you going to put any legendaries in this game because in the librry, the man talked about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza
What other places are we going to travel to?
i know im asking a lot of questions, but im just curious
i enjoyed it because it's challenging, like in the second gym

AWWSTiN❤
January 31st, 2008, 12:47 PM
Potentially stupid question, but;

Where do I find the Aide which gives you HM05? :|

I've been looking all over the place for the past 1/2 hour,,,LOL.
Thanks ! :3

[ I absolutely love rijonAdventures btw. I'ma play Prism then Brown after I've finished the beta. ]

xxx

Lockmaster24
February 2nd, 2008, 07:22 PM
I found some Problems do i have a diffrent version or something?
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/lockmaster24/rijonAdv2008_06.png

Mitchman
February 3rd, 2008, 04:59 AM
What In the name of games is that all about. You might have applied it the wrong rom or its not clean

+Sneasel™
February 3rd, 2008, 05:02 AM

what did you do!?!?

I would suggest redownloading it.

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 3rd, 2008, 05:05 AM
Did you patch Pokémon FireRed US? Are you sure it's version 1.0?

[ I absolutely love rijonAdventures btw. I'ma play Prism then Brown after I've finished the beta. ]

xxx
You can't get Flash. That HM simply isn't accessible in the beta.

Lockmaster24
February 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Yes I did i even downloaded it twice from here and the site

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 9th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Yes I did i even downloaded it twice from here and the site
Maybe I should get Vincent to give you the working stuff.

Lockmaster24
February 9th, 2008, 03:52 AM
That would be nice I'll tell him on MSN

Fendaril
February 10th, 2008, 12:16 PM
this is ....awsome. I have no better way of saying this. too bad I already got deoxys ;)

stbplayer1P
February 11th, 2008, 04:25 PM

xxx

Well tecknilly it is! iff you use walk through walls code, you know that large bilding you see right before the last town in the bata (it's a powerplant by the way DO NOT ENTER YOY CAN'T EXIT) just south of it is a gate house where there is a aid in there who will give you HM05.

Vegeta™
February 15th, 2008, 11:50 AM
i got the seond badge now where do i go?
I just beat the ice gym leader

Fendaril
February 15th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Just a question. Is this hack still in progress or is it dead?

Edit: I need an snwer before christos goes on his deleting posts spree

Virtual Chatot
February 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Just a question. Is this hack still in progress or is it dead?

Edit: I need an snwer before christos goes on his deleting posts spree

Hiroshi is probably just busy with his life, geesh -_-

Vegeta™
February 16th, 2008, 12:39 AM
So is this a complete version, where i can battle the elite four and still continue?

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 16th, 2008, 12:48 AM
It isn't.

Also, it's my final year of high school, which is of course, important, so yeah. I won't be done for a while.

Evil 4 Life
February 18th, 2008, 08:07 AM
okay i feel really stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get flash? plzzzzz....

tImE
February 18th, 2008, 08:32 AM
okay i feel really stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get flash? plzzzzz....

Eeh... this has been answered a million
times but okay...
You Can't Get FLASH.
...Uhumm...
As I said this has been answered
at least a million times, try
searching before asking a question...

//44tim44

Evil 4 Life
February 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
oh im really srry 4 asking again, and ty 4 replying but then how do u get across areas that u need flash? do u jsut move blindly? :s

tImE
February 18th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Evil 4 life check here:
In VBA goto
Options>Video>Disable SFX
and voila the darkness
is gone.

I spoiled this for those
who don't wanna know.

//44tim44

Coolboyman
February 29th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Complete the hack damn it

Treat the authors with respect, Hiroshi doesn't have to work on anything if he doesn't want to, and school is much more important anyway.

cooley
February 29th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Complete the hack damn it

What the hell is with you and "requesting" Hacks to be completed?
Do you know how noobish that makes you look?

Please, do not do it again.

@Creator(s): This hack is amazing! I've never taken the time to view this Thread, because I assumed it was a remake of Prism, and that I already knew everything about it, but Now I know by looking at the screenshots This is a great hack. I'll go and play it now, and If I get stuck somewhere, I'll just use the search funstion xD!

See yah!

Tanro
February 29th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I am sure he will when he gets time. This looks like a great a hack. I havent played it as I am waiting on the finished version of Prism.

wolverfrog
March 1st, 2008, 05:37 AM
what a neat little hack! you can always trust a moderator to do a bang up job! the events are timed perfectly, there movements are flawless.....this is great. well done

Keyrin
March 1st, 2008, 08:38 AM
what a neat little hack! you can always trust a moderator to do a bang up job! the events are timed perfectly, there movements are flawless.....this is great. well doneHeh, yes this hack is great. Well, Hiroshi isn't a moderator, he's a Staff Admin (HUGE difference). I tried the beta, it's great, I don't see any problems with it. Like Wolverfrog said, the events are times perfectly and the movements are flawless. :)

wolverfrog
March 2nd, 2008, 02:51 AM
has anyone made any banners for this yet? i want to show my support!

destinedjagold
March 2nd, 2008, 03:20 AM
here... a banner made by me for nearly 12 minutes. xD
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd210/darkjagold/bannerrijon.png
change the parenthesis to braces...
(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd210/darkjagold/bannerrijon.png(/IMG)

GKS
March 3rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
I did not try the beta, but it looks decent. I would consider changing the tiles for a newer look. Good luck.

Tanro
March 3rd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Here is another user bar featuring my Favourite starter, Charmander. If you want for all three starters I can do that.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/THEtanro/rijoncopy.png