PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Zuki's art~*~

Zuki
June 23rd, 2004, 04:58 PM
Yay! I can make wallpapers and other art! ^_^ And i'm only 11. XD I worked so hard on my wallpapers...*hugs them* :P

Thomas
June 23rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
ok...did you make those pics in there or did you just put the pic together with bg

lil' jose
June 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Um yeah it seems to me that you didn't really make that, besides the background. But pretty good overall.

Zuki
June 23rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
O_O; Nobody could make those pics XD those cost millions of dollars to make! and that is from a video game. I made the wallpaper though. ^_^

Dusty Pikachu
June 23rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
OooOOOoo, very nice. BUT, not to be mean, but it seems a little bit too simple~! AIM FOR HARDER =D
But, very nice nontheless~! Keep it up

StarLightUmbreon
June 24th, 2004, 02:58 AM
The over all look of the wall papers are good. You did good croping/sizing/pasting in them. Though Ren is right. You can try to make them a little more complecated(sp).

Angel of Chaos
June 24th, 2004, 03:10 AM
Cool wallpapers, Zuki!
I've seen some of your art before, and I reckon it's great, especially after considering that you aren't all that old. ^_^

MiNuN*
June 24th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Thats right, thats great.
I hope to see more, keep at it. ^^;

PichuSecretBase
June 24th, 2004, 03:47 AM
How about posting some art. Also try blending your pictures. Its quite obvious that your using Paint shop Pro, So overlap some picture and take the eraser tool, big size, opacity at fifty and lightly blend. Sometimes a boyis.com design over a picture turns out amazing looking. Also avoid using PSP filters.. they kinda are bland. Nice though ^_^

MiNuN*
June 24th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Yeah, try drawing.
Art is simple, just use the pencil tool or the brush tool. If your using Adobe, get it at about 3 as the thickness. Start from scratch and always start with the head, you never imagine what will happen after you draw the head too small at the end. If you want to make some effecting into your pictures, use the Blur Tool, or if you want to smoothen your image quality, blur the image, if you use blur more, you start seeing blury effects so thats only if you want to do it. For the special effects on the image, go to the "Filter" tool on the tool bar, and then go for your selection, some of these matter of your primary color and your secondary, for example, Half-Tone Pattern in the Sketch inventory, if your colors are black and white, the only colors that will appear in the filter are black and white, that concludes our lesson on "Basic Photoshop Art."
Paint shop pro is a program with the capabilities lower than Photoshop, mainyl because it is used to edit photos. You can use the pencil tool, similar to the Photoshop's, you can change the size of the thickness of the tool your using (eg. Pencil) and then start, that concludes our lesson on "Paint Shop Pro."
MSPaint, which stands for Microsoft Paint, which may you already know, is a low standard quality art program probably used to draw cartoons. You can't do much with the pencil, it has a bad quality effect, but it is quite easy to use, easier than Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro, thats for sure. YOu can make a straight line in 2 seconds, you can fill up one whole background in a split second, but even though these fast capabilities are usual, you cannot blur, sharpen or smoothen the drawing, so a combination of these 3 programs is a fairly good combo. That concludes our lesson on "MSPAINT."

John Denver
June 24th, 2004, 06:59 AM
And make it look like you took time into it...here it looks like you just copy and pasted it...

boo ya!?

Ryoutarou
June 24th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Ya and it's not really your art is it? It's just some pics copied and pasted right? The background is good but is it really that hard for someone to make a few cgi pics? Kepp it going though just try and BLEND more it looks to out of place otherwise.

Zuki
June 24th, 2004, 12:58 PM
That was rude...@_@ Anyways....I will continue to practice and make my wallpapers better. ^_^;

PichuSecretBase
June 24th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Wow the blending looks really nice Zuki ^_^ Its so awesome. Also if you make the "255" number smaller you can make smaller areas look blendy..

Zuki
June 24th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I made some more! ^_^ I hope they look okay...

igtica
June 25th, 2004, 01:50 AM
That's clever! They're really nicely composed, with the right images and complimentary backgrounds. Nice work!

PichuSecretBase
June 25th, 2004, 03:52 AM
I like the second one alot zuki ^_^

StarLightUmbreon
June 25th, 2004, 03:56 AM
The last pis you post was very well blended. Also i think the two pic's you picked for that was good. They realy go well together.

Ryoutarou
June 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM
wow now thoese are greatt...better then anything i can do with the comp....

Zuki
June 25th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Thanks! ^_^ I am getting better, thanks to you guys! :D

Ryoutarou
June 25th, 2004, 11:21 AM
These were better...that purple one though it's making my eyes water...really that hurts my eyes for some reason...

Sojaro
June 25th, 2004, 02:44 PM
My opinion on the wallpapers designed by Mist is about as general as it gets. They are literally the best work I've ever seen. In example, the one titled "Wallpaper ^_^" shows a scene from Final Fantasy IX in a way that the gamemakers couldn't. Two others (blue and pink Garnet) show Dagger (aka Princess Garnet) with an odd color contrast. In conclusion, the forementioned wallpapers are truely outstanding...

Seriously, they are as good as always, Mist...

Roxas
June 25th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Wow! Nice job! Those are really good! but, like blue, the purple one makes my eyes water. XD

Keep up the good work!

MiNuN*
June 25th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Right! Those are good! May I ask what do you have as your wallpaper?

Zuki
July 1st, 2004, 10:09 AM
I have so many more wallpapers. XD Thanks for all the complements! ^_^

Ryoutarou
July 1st, 2004, 10:12 AM
Now that's some good work. Alot better then what you were doing. Keep it up...Why not try sending some to animewallpapers site?

PichuSecretBase
July 1st, 2004, 10:41 AM
Yea maybe try taking some pokemon screencaps and larging them and doing what you do. ^____^

StarLightUmbreon
July 1st, 2004, 11:13 AM
The last set of wallpapaer were nice Zu-Chan.
The last one of them was my fave. I realy like the blinding in that one.
I think blue right you might want to do that.

katty
July 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM
you are pretty good at putting picture togethor n.n try drawing them.

Zuki
July 1st, 2004, 04:38 PM
X_x I'm not really good at pixel art. But I guess I can try XD Note: I made the pikachu picture ^_^

Castrainer
July 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Cute! ^ ^
Good job Kate! ^ ^

(BTW Ya have to edit yar signature XD)

StarLightUmbreon
July 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM
Thats cute. I think you did a pretty good job of it. What porgram did you use to make that one?

Zuki
July 1st, 2004, 06:24 PM
I used MS paint to make the Pikachu. ^_^ The BG was made with Paint Shop Pro 7.

Sojaro
July 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
Great as always, Kate... I love seeing your artwork...

MiNuN*
July 6th, 2004, 12:04 AM
You couldn't have made that Pikachu on MSPAINT, how can you create the blur around the outline? or you editted it on PSP. Whatever, anyway, there is still room for improvement even though its your first try. The head is too wide and widen the eyes, all round you can't say its bad, its quite good, but you could use some more texture, etc. stuff like that, bye.

Skye
July 6th, 2004, 07:34 PM
You do a really lovely job with your wallpapers! It's really neat to watch your improvement with each post! I wonder if you'd consider doing a collage-ish blend of a bunch of different pics? In fact...if you don't mind, may I make a request?

Could you make me a Labyrinth background for my desktop? In case you haven't seen the film, it's by Jim Henson. If you google it, I'm sure you'll find a ton of images! I'd really like a nice blend of Jareth (the Goblin King) and Sarah together. Thanks in advance! And if you can't get around to it or don't want to, that's okay too ^^

MiNuN*
July 7th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Labyrinth? That word as many different meanings (don't go watching YGO, it doesn't mean "maze") ...Hmm... *goes to google*