PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do If Pokemon Were REAL

iDOLHACKS
October 25th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Do You Think The world Would be a Better place? And, what Would you do if these monsters were real?
I used to go around my class in 1st grade asking this question. All of the kids answered: "I'm Gonna be a pokemon master!" So Now The Question is up now. What would you do? How will this affect our planet earth?

My Answer: I really don't know what would happen if pokemon were real. I'd most likely get a Rayquaza, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Espeon, Pikachu.. maybe more.. i dunno

Bulletangel
October 25th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Do You Think The world Would be a Better place? And, what Would you do if these monsters were real?

The world woukld end up killing them all due to toxic fumes and misuse.
there would be constant war.
Slavery.
Unfair rights.

Dont even dare bringing pokemon into the real world. It wouldnt be all warm and fuzzy like the anime. Or the game.

Gymnotide
October 25th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I would freaking capture a Beldum and throw it at people.
And get a Chimecho so I will never get sick.
And a Gastly so I can use Hypnosis.

Rosefrost
October 26th, 2007, 03:24 AM
The world woukld end up killing them all due to toxic fumes and misuse.
there would be constant war.
Slavery.
Unfair rights.

Dont even dare bringing pokemon into the real world. It wouldnt be all warm and fuzzy like the anime. Or the game.Not nesicarly, some of those thing have/do exist/ed already. Also, if pokemon were real, we would probably learn to adapt; stronger buildings, better weapons, etc...life wouldn't be the way it is now, it would be different, and history would be different as well. For better or for worse, we can only speculate.

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
October 26th, 2007, 04:15 AM
thow voltorbs at people and shout "OWN3D" when they blow up in their faces

Puddle Fish
October 26th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Erm... hide in a hole while the world destroys itself?

iDOLHACKS
October 26th, 2007, 06:49 AM

LOL Yeah, You Can Do That If You Wanna KILL The school Bully, Again, lol

MsBroccoli
October 26th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Win. :P

Of course if there wasn't any PETP running around, I'd catch Pokemon and train them.

BodhiGymLeader
October 26th, 2007, 07:41 AM
i' d be a Pokemon trainer and left home when I was younger to go on a never ending journey to different places and catch all grass pokemon!

シーツー
October 26th, 2007, 10:57 AM
If they were real, I already had finished school and would be water Pokemon trainer =) (Except I had Raichu, though XD)
I´d try to catch all water Pokemon and I would visit all places of the world.
If the world would be better, I can´t say that. I think the Pokemon had already killed all people because of their stupidness XD

flight
October 26th, 2007, 11:09 AM
If pokemon were real, the entire world would again be thrown into an apocalypse.

I mean, does anyone even know the views of little children these days?

But that doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool. It'd be awesome! XD

mewtwo25
October 26th, 2007, 11:28 AM
pokemon would be great in the real world....they're not like animals, they actually feel what's right or wrong...any way I would probably start my journey at 10 and would never stop x)

lanroxas
October 26th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I would start a journey, become a great trainer and specialize myself in Battle Frontier/Tower.

I think that, if pokémon existed, the world would be peaceful. Just think:
Pokémons have feelings, right?
Pokémons have strenght, right?
pokemons CAN punish, right?

Also, the cops would have the best trained Dragonites and etc., trained by the league champions so they can arrest people faster.

rayquazamaster
October 26th, 2007, 11:50 AM
well, i've noticed that through the whole series of games, i've only ever seen 1 car, (the S.S Anne glitch.)

As for what i would do, Well, Rayquaza would be my first option... :D

Opacus
October 26th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I'd CATCH EM ALL. simple as that

Shiraishi
October 26th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I'd get a Eevee and then evolve it to Jolteon immediately. Then, I'd travel around the country with a friend. XDD.

J-Rad
October 26th, 2007, 12:29 PM
war would be like, fier de electrodes then they all use explosion, then every1 eslse is like wha de flip *sends out blastiose* use protect and save us!!!!, then when every1 does that the bombs hit and they whole world blows up

Faceless*
October 26th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Steal Pokeballs from people and start a Team Rocket organization O_O

Terry M
October 28th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Well, I'd go to Proffessor Oaks Lab,start with an Eevee,evolve it into a Jolteon,then catch another Eevee but don't let it evolve,start the journey with my friends,search for more pokemon, evolve most of them and become a gym leader.

iDOLHACKS
October 28th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I Wanna Espeon. Keep it As A Pet. And A Pidgeot.

Houndoom666
October 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
I would take a Rayquaza and destroy the world. That would be sweet!

Shiny Umbreon
October 28th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Let's see. If there are Pokémon, the world should be adapted to them. Otherwise, we could say animals are dangerous for our world. Assuming flamethrowers, explosions and hyper beams weren't that real, just for battles, Pokémon gyms and everything would be legal.

I wouldn't start a journey or anything. Really, the game serves no purpose. It's better to have Pokémon and train them where you are, maybe travelling to EV train (if that was possible) but not really having to get all the badges and everything. I'd be at home with my team, participating in local contests or whatever.

And the government would make it illegal to catch legendaries. :O

Rainfall
October 28th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I can't really imagine Pokemon ever being real, and if they were it would probably suck more than it would be cool. I mean, Pokemon are more intelligent that normal animals, and they might even be more so than humans, which would mean they would probably be the dominant species on earth. For all we know they could capture us and set us up for fights and stuff. O_o

If you mean in the sense of the actual Pokemon series and stuff, it might be okay. Lots of destruction, though. And terrorist would sure be able to have fun. O_o No one ever really dies in the Pokemon shows, but this would be real life, and I'm sure that Pokemon would just be used as another big machine gun.

nakoma
October 28th, 2007, 08:23 PM
id friggin die of a heart attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then id be revived and start catching and training and id drop out of school and id become a famous pokemon trainer and i set up a gym and then id be a gym leader and then a breeder then a cordinater and and yea. !!!!!!!!! gha!!!!!!!!!!!!

shinyraichu
October 29th, 2007, 02:34 PM
I would have a house full of small pokemon. I would raise some powerful ones to defend my self and I would be a g-man for my proffesion.

Game Freak
October 29th, 2007, 03:58 PM
much like nakoma, i would die of a heart attack cuz that would be awesome :-P

anyways, yes i would leave home at 10 (thank god school doesnt matter in the pokemon world) id be a pokemon master, catching every pokemon, and then a pokemon researcher.professor like poroffesor oak.

EDIT - Actually, i would meet Lily and turn myself into a pikachu xD

Siliva
October 29th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Assuming the world isn't in eternal war/already destoryed from it, I would probably catch a Turtwig, become best friends for life, and live a normal life. No journies, thank you. They're not as easy as the game and anime make it seem.

Shiraishi
October 29th, 2007, 04:05 PM
I'd travel with a girl around the country with a Jolteon. First, I'd be in a coma from all the happiness.

Dachampster
October 29th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Yeesh, people cant even take care of themselves. How are we supposed to handle Pokémon too?
Hide your bikes, here comes Pikachu.

iDOLHACKS
October 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I Agree With Shiny Raichu.. I Would Do That Too. But These Days How Much Would A pokeball, great ball, and an ultra ball cost? I Estimate like $100

Apathetic_Yen
October 29th, 2007, 07:01 PM
I would so not go to school and become a pokemon trainer. Along with the super bowl, world series, etc., there would probably be the Pokemon League and I could imagine cities with pokemon trainer teams, like say, the San Diego Electabuzz. The final chamionship would obviously be the Pokemon League. The Elite four of our country would probably be the top commanders in our military, which would consist of pokemon. The world would be alot more com[plicated than the anime that's for sure

Buizel
October 30th, 2007, 10:33 PM
I think Pokemon in reality would make the world a better place, who doesn't love pokemon. If they were real I would catch a Buizel and give it loving care.

geckoriot
October 31st, 2007, 12:29 AM
I'd probably go to trainer school, make a bunch of friends and enlist them to go a'journeying with me when I graduated. I'd dabble in battling but mostly I'd be a co-ordinator, with all the same Pokemon I have in the game. And ride around the ocean on a shiny Wailord!

kohei
October 31st, 2007, 01:49 AM
I would hunt down Slowpokes, and start a business selling their tails.

Dogar The Brave
October 31st, 2007, 02:04 AM
i would be the next giovanni...

hannahmiley
October 31st, 2007, 06:47 AM
I would start with a Charmander, and travel all across the globe in an attempt to be the best there ever was! I would do that during my November-December vacation. And I'll come back to my hometown as a heroine!

Pretty big dreams for a teenage girl... LOL

- Hannah-Sama

Willbey
October 31st, 2007, 11:17 AM
I'am gonna get a steelix, so i can dig all the way to russia in a second!
Of coruse, a flygon. C'mon, fly me to somewhere!

But pokemon will be slaves! they do all the hard work and things.

Apathetic_Yen
October 31st, 2007, 08:50 PM

I like what you are thinking lol

Lumine
November 1st, 2007, 02:35 AM

Hahahahahaha and Ill be your sales manager

Anyways if Pokemon were real Id train a Salamence and burn the world.

Gymnotide
November 1st, 2007, 03:08 AM
People would just do bad things with Pokemon in the end.
Like invent a nuclear Electrode or use Poison Gas to kill other people.

-_______________-;

Noisuf Ekop 993
November 20th, 2007, 04:25 PM
The world might be a better place if pokemon were real. But what about the legendaries? Lugia would all Hyper Beam us to death like he did in Pokemon the movie 2000. And what about the pokeballs? We couldn't catch Pokemon without Pokeballs right? And I don't think scientists have found a way to shrink things and stash and store them in a sphere. You know what I mean?

Kazuya
November 21st, 2007, 10:18 AM
It would be a better world with Pokemon... Like:

The lights are blown? "Pikachu, thunderbolt!!"

Need water? "Water Gun, Totodile!"

I'm feeling sick today... "Chansey, could you refresh and softboil me?"

Personally, I would not start a journey. However, I would still travel sometimes and train/catch Pokemon. I guess I would catch one water, fire, electric and ice pokemon respectively 'cause I could save my daily expenses. lol

Autaven
November 22nd, 2007, 02:25 AM
I don't think the world would destroy itself, but I think there would be a whole 'Pokemon Rights Act' with people like PETA coming and trying to release them all lol. Not like theres anything wrong with PETA, being a member myself.

I'd become a trainer as soon as I could, and travel. Probably with my boyfriend because I'm quite sad. My aim would be to win the Pokemon League, and once I'd traveled the world, I would buy a place, and set up my own Pokemon Breeding Centre/Rescue. Lolz ;)

iDOLHACKS
November 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
much like nakoma, i would die of a heart attack cuz that would be awesome :-P

anyways, yes i would leave home at 10 (thank god school doesnt matter in the pokemon world) id be a pokemon master, catching every pokemon, and then a pokemon researcher.professor like poroffesor oak.

EDIT - Actually, i would meet Lily and turn myself into a pikachu xD

LOL that is true, school doesn't matter in the pokemon world. xD lol

I think my mom would want 2 Mr.Mimes Because she really wants help around the house!
And my dad might want a pokemon that isn't afraid to get dirty.

lonewolfx44
November 22nd, 2007, 12:03 PM
Ummm... they have a whole lot more goody-two-shoes in the pokemon world than in the real world. We'd totally abuse them and cause mass destruction.

I'd fight for justice!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 23rd, 2007, 08:11 AM
I still dream about Pokemon

I will have all of my favorite Pokemon and keep them in a house and raise them like a door, use the Ghost type Pokemon to do Michevious things like steal things I need and Zapdos will fly me anywhere

:t354:TG

west
December 18th, 2007, 02:38 PM
i guess that would be kool but there will be constant war i mean look at wars now and imagine them with pokemon lol
dragonite s in the air with there riders bombing places lol

destinedjagold
December 18th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I do so think the world would be an interesting and more meaningful if PKMN were just real. Think of it, we could travel around and beat GYM Leaders or win in Contests and will have the opportunity to wonder around the globe without even worries about that darn-old school. :D
Some people will then use PKMN for their dark purposes, and so make things more adventurous and exciting!
To meet new people and see new places. Experience thrills and dangers with our trustworthy PKMN's.., that's an amazing life.

*sigh*

How I wish PKMN were just meant to be true. Oh well...

EmpoleMew
December 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
If Pokemon were real, there'd be alternatives to war. That's a positive and a negative.

On to what I'd do. I'd get a female Mudkip from Birch and name it Sally. I'd train it up and catch the Pokemon I want for my team. I'd beat all the gyms and the PKMN League and go on being a Coordinator. I'd search worldwide for a Mew like Eusine looks for Suicune. At the same time, I'd look for the Manaphy egg or a wild Manaphy. Then I'll go down in history as the only Coordinator to win every Grand Festival on his first try.

Yes, that would be my life with Pokemon. If I was in the Mystery Dungeon world, It'd be a WHOLE 'nother story.

Superroshan
December 18th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Well i would do everything they do in the show :). But the only thing is i would battle after i went to school because without education you would be dumb, but..... In Pokemon automatically know everything :P so yeah. I would battle gyms, enter contests, battle pokemon leagues and tourneys, explore and CATCH EM ALL!!

.Vaporeon
December 18th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Well i would do everything they do in the show :). But the only thing is i would battle after i went to school because without education you would be dumb, but..... In Pokemon automatically know everything :P so yeah. I would battle gyms, enter contests, battle pokemon leagues and tourneys, explore and CATCH EM ALL!!

same here
i would do the same

monster_master
December 19th, 2007, 02:29 AM
i'd rather prefer only one pokemon... i would choose Ditto... hehehe....at least it can morph to any pokemon so its like having them all in one pokemon... or maybe a salamance to fly me anyhere i want...but he's too big though...maybe i'll just get Ditto..

Jubilation
December 19th, 2007, 02:31 AM
I would earn my way up to be the gym leader of a water gym <3

Fancies_Chanseys
December 19th, 2007, 02:39 AM
If there was Pokemon in the world...
I suppose Nintendo would never have created Pokemon games, thus losing a lot of much needed money to advance their company.
OR:
Would Nintendo make a game about humans trained by Pokemon and put into battles. We would be breeded, traded, put into contests and taken to Human Centers... =)

But I suppose I'd want some new pets...

Jessie
December 19th, 2007, 06:21 AM
I think it'd be really cool. I'd like to have a world similar to the anime...nice, peaceful but without the: "if Ash doesn't save the world we'll all die" part.

I'd have mostly water Pokemon. :)

Chimchar boy
December 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Although I wish It would work out, man kind would just use them to kill other people and take over the world, It would cause constant violence and death, plus the pokemon wouldn't be happy.

Neo Umbreon
December 19th, 2007, 01:14 PM
In the world we live in now, I think there would be constant war, and obviously no-one would catch legendaries because they would be 5 times as powerful than in the games. I would probably stay home and go to school until I was 14 years old while training a Eevee in my spare time. Then I would have to go catch a Treeko, another Eevee, and a Riolu. Then I would be on a journey most of the rest of my life, stopping home occasionally. I would definentaly have to face the Pokemon League.

MissMegano
December 19th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Well, I would want to set off on a journey, but I probably wouldn't be able to do that. Think about it. In the anime, is that entire world's economy primarily based on pokemon? We all can't just fight for money our entire lives. We need people to build our houses, make iPods for us, etc. etc. We would still need to go to school and get normal careers, we would just be aided by our pokemon.

I would go on with my daily life, except I would fly my on Charizard to school. I would then have my Kadabra telekinetically give me the answers to anything. And if I just wanted some company, Pikachu would sit on my shoulder.

But if I lived in the dreamy pokemon world, I would be training in the woods right now. :D

Adelaide-Amber
December 22nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
this is a wonderful question first of all, so thanks.

well, i know for sure i'd still go to school (and tell my friends "haha i told you pokemon were real, and you thought it was uncool...")

i'd catch all of the pokemon i love in the game, pokemon would travel everywhere with me. we wouldn't need cars or planes or trains or boats anymore. well i guess people who didn't train pokemon would, but most people wouldn't. your blastoise could take you across water, your charizard could fly you anywhere. (just using generic pokemon for example here).

i think the world would be a better place. pokemon know right from wrong. they are kind-hearted creatures. of course some would be treated cruelly, just like pets are today. but i think wars would be different too. just make sure the legendaries are on your side ;)

Skaterzpenguin
December 22nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
I would start my journey as a trainer then I would learn the basics of being a pokemon breeder. ;)
I would like to catch electric and ice pokemon!

SBaby
December 22nd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Well, the government would probably have laws banning Pokemon Battles. So we'd have to do traditional Training and Battling in other countries.

Caina
December 24th, 2007, 12:51 AM
I think it would be great if PKMN's were real. I mean, reaching at the age of 10.... you start your journey already? How cool is that. And if they're real, I'll probably catch one even my age is till below 10 :D..... And I'll probably catch my favorite PKMN's and do Contests. I'll go start a journey and see the world with my PKMN partner with me. That'd be cool and remarkable!