PDA

View Full Version : Are Most Of Your Friends Guys Or Girls?

Craig²
October 25th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Honestly, are most of your friends male or female?

Most of my friends are guys. God I love guys; I love hanging out with them. They're so much more fun than other girls. My guyfriends are so funny and so fun to hang with; god I love them!

Erimgard
October 25th, 2007, 07:14 PM
well...I'd say I'm closer to my guy friends, but overall, I have more female friends.

Allstories
October 25th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Most of my friends are guys. I only have about two friends that are girls.

Midnight Beat
October 25th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Most of my friends are guys, I would say about 1/3 of mine are girls.

flight
October 25th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Well..I can't really calculate. It would be really difficult for me to do so.

But if I had to take a guess, it would be guys. I hang out more with the girls, though.

Sammi
October 25th, 2007, 08:33 PM
In real life, it's girls, because I'm not social and I live in an all-girls dorm. I just haven't gotten out enough to get to know guys around here, and there's no time to socialize during class, and I have to leave my classes right afterwards, so I can socialize afterwards. It's kind of a shame.

On the Internet, I'd say it's about even. But I don't think you guys care. XD

mystletainn
October 25th, 2007, 08:40 PM
My best friend is a girl and I get asked if she's my girlfriend all the time. I'll go "Well, you see..." and then she'll burst out "He's gay so he can't have a girlfriend." I love her to death. But I'd say the majority of my friends are girls, but I have plenty of guy friends.

Waffle-San
October 25th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Well I'd say I have a good amount from both genders but I'm closer to the guy ones for the most part. I'd say I have mroe guy friends toob ecause i have a lot of friends from elementary.

Melody
October 25th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Oof. Well, Call me odd if you like but somehow I have more female friends than male friends. Both online and offline.
It's not that I have trouble with making guy friends to be honest. The girls sorta gravitate to me. I guess it's 'cuz I'm a nice guy. I really dont know. XP

Tangerine Fox
October 25th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'd say the amount is about equal. There are more girls online, but in reality, I have lots of friends of both genders. It's nice. <3

Ha ha, the poll says I'm the first to vote that. X3

viridian doubletongue
October 26th, 2007, 12:26 AM
I have about the same amount of each, if I think about it. But I'm not as close to most of the guys as I am to the girls.

Hideki~kun
October 26th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Girls, definitely. I mean, two of the people I hang out with are guys. And I'd say yeah, my best friend is a girl.

Pikabloo
October 26th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Online, I guess it's about even-ish. In real life, though, most of my friends are girls. I do have guy friends, but my closest friends are girls.

Lumine
October 26th, 2007, 01:40 AM
I guess I have just slightly more male friends, cant really say equal amount

Lady Nicole
October 26th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Probably about equal nowadays. I used to have more girl friends.

Cherrim
October 26th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Online, most of my friends (close friends, anyway), are male. Offline, female, although I tend to get along much better with the male friends. :| I'm kind of a tomboy at heart, so I don't find it hard to see why the results are this way. :B

Vavavoom ♣
October 26th, 2007, 03:42 AM
I'd say: Equal Amount of Males and Females

I hang out with guys. However, on MSN and all that, I talk with girls. So I say that's quite equal. Even though I don't have a lot of friends. --;

Rosefrost
October 26th, 2007, 03:48 AM
Honestly, are most of your friends male or female?

Most of my friends are guys. God I love guys; I love hanging out with them. They're so much more fun than other girls. My guyfriends are so funny and so fun to hang with; god I love them!I've had more guy friends than girl friends. Guys are just more fun to hang out with; most girls I know are soooooo into clothes, shoes, makeup, gossiping, that kind of stuff, and would much rather go out with a boy than just hang out and have fun. 9_9 Where as most boys I've known are into video games, sports, technology, scary-action movies, etc...you know, fun things. ^_^

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
October 26th, 2007, 05:15 AM
Guys; we have a few girls in our group, though.

zel 2.0
October 26th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Guys, of course. Since I'm also one of them and it's easier to talk about a whole lot of stuff between ourselves (it's really hard, at least to me, to find a topic to talk with a girl, specially when I'm not that "talkative")

MsBroccoli
October 26th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I think it's an equal amount of both. My closest friend in the world is a guy, I love him death. :classic:

Rebellious Treecko
October 26th, 2007, 07:59 AM
My small group of firends usually has 4 guys and one girl.
(unless the guys being their dates along)

RYOUKI
October 26th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Hmm, I think I have More friends that are guys, IRL or Not...i dunno, Girls are fun to hang out too...but mostly you can't relate to majority of everything they know

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 26th, 2007, 11:56 AM
my BFF is a girl, but its so sad. im a girl, and lyke, all of my friends both online and offline (mainly online) r guys. i mean, look at my friends list and relize that i have lost my ability 2 make friends w/ my own gender. WTF? O_o

Extric
October 26th, 2007, 12:06 PM
I voted girls but I meant to vote guys. I have more guy friends because I friends with almost everyone on the football team. I think I have about 7 friends who are girls and one girlfriend.

Wish
October 26th, 2007, 12:12 PM
I definitely have more girl friends then guy friends. I don't have many friends in general. Online, I have more guy friends. IRL, I have more girl friends ^.^ That's just the way it goes oddly. xD

Went
October 26th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Guys. When I was younger, I had more girls as friends, but as I have been growning, I have been getting more male friends.

Chikara
October 26th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Most of my friends are boys because all the girls in my school are well... difficult to get along with. And boys are funner to be around, unless the girl is just as fun as a boy XD

Kyoko
October 26th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Offline, I have waay more girl friends, just because I'm a huge girly girl and I find other girls easier to relate to. I do have guy friends though, just not as much.

Online however, it's reversed. I have a ton of guy friends and like a few girl friends XD

diamondpearl876
October 26th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Boys online. Most of the girls I know are pretty annoying. -_-

For in real life, though, it's more girls than guys. XP

Astinus
October 26th, 2007, 12:21 PM
I voted for the equal amount. In real life, I find it easier to get along with the males. Probably because I'm more of a tomboy, and find it easier to relate to the guys than with the "we love going to the mall!" girls.

On the Internet, however, I have mostly female friends. I have no idea how that worked out. It just happened like so.

Ichikool
October 26th, 2007, 12:21 PM
At school, all my good friends are guys. XD
Online, have an equal amount I guess, desu.

Although my three bffs are girls. =)

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 26th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Girls, definately. xD

My best friend IRL is a guy, but other than him, I don't have many guy friends. idk, most guys just annoy me for some reason.

Shadow_Yue
October 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Guys. Girls at my school are too stuck up.

johnlycett
October 26th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Well most are boys but I have quite a few female friends at school, but my best friend is a female xD

Natalie♥
October 26th, 2007, 03:22 PM
I have a few more girl friends then guy friends, but it's normally equal.

Azonic
October 26th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I probably have an equal amount <.<;

Though my best fiend is a girl

Vindog223
October 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
I have maybe the same but I say guys.

Merzbau
October 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I have a few guy friends that I'm really close to, but far more girl friends.
I can talk to them easier, and they're more understanding mostly. :]
Though most of my guy friends are queer like me anyway.

Romance Hero
October 26th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Girls... is that a problem? I have my bros too though.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 26th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I`m mostly friends with girls, but too be honest, I do have some male friends too... that I get a long with. =x

Ichigo Flash
October 27th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Hmm irl easily more girl friends but online i'd say about equal.

Ullion
October 27th, 2007, 08:25 AM
hmmm IRL I'm too shy to hang out with the girls, nor am I liked enough. v__________v

Online though, by far I have more friends that are girls than boys. BY FAR. :x

TwilightBlade
October 27th, 2007, 01:00 PM
I don't really have that many friends aha.. But the majority are girls. I have some guys friends but they're all ghetto either way. :0

Tr@ce
October 27th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Girls. Erm... rumors spread about me at school... so no, I just have an okayish amount of guy friends.

Usagii
October 27th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Honestly, I hang out with an equal amount of both.

TotoRitaQuil
October 27th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Well I used to have more guy friends than girls in grade 8 but now in grade 8 i find i have more girl friends or even almost the equal amount, i closer to my girl friends though, i dont trust boys with secrets... :P

22sa
October 27th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I don't really care who's a friend but... unless there's a girl I like around, I would talk to the guys more. Until like this year it was always more girls though.

Memory
October 27th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Online, guys. In real life, girls.
I know a lot of guys in real life, but I can't really call them my friends. I just talk to them occasionally.
Online, I find guys much easier to get along with. But I can usually relate to girls easier. xD

Heh, 1,000th post. x3

peabobo's sexy legs
October 27th, 2007, 04:47 PM
I love knowing that females appreciate certain character qualities, such as honesty, sensitivity, and a good sense of humor, all of which I am capable of providing them with. That being said, many of my friends are female.

Avolition
October 27th, 2007, 10:01 PM
My 2 best friends are guys, but I have more friends who are girls. Like 3 more. ._.

Soari
October 28th, 2007, 04:03 AM
I am mainly attracted to girls IRL not literally boys its fun to hang out with girls..

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
October 28th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Equal. But I like hanging out with boys lots more then hanging out with girls, to be honest.
I mean, girls can be so sneeky, you know..

Accept for one girl [my bestest bestie] I trust boys more, since you
don't really have to worry about 'ohnoeess, she will tell tha secret to herr!' and stuff. xD

The Real AAA
October 28th, 2007, 08:57 AM
most of my friends are guys cuz I'm a guy, duh!

Sorano
October 29th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I have a lot of both, however most of my close friends are guys. I just like them better, probably because they are less moody and sensitive. :x I love my girl friends, too. But they get frustrating and start too much drama. XD;

Pokekid1995
October 29th, 2007, 10:03 AM
I have some of both I have both

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Pretty much equal.I think more girls than guys though,more or less.[/font]

Hinamori_Momo
October 29th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I hang out with more guys than I do girls. Like Sorano said, guys are more fun to hang around as they don't get dramatic everytime. Girls just spread rumors like they're bacteria, but they can still be nice to be around every now and then.

_Prince_
October 30th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Irl I've more guy friends than felmale friends.

snowy22
October 30th, 2007, 06:31 PM
i have boys only and thier great freinds

Sylphiel
October 31st, 2007, 11:45 AM
I won't do the whole online/offline thing because I don't differentiate between types of friends that way, but...

While I'm not about to do an exact count, I'd say that the gender split between the people I normally hang out with is roughly 50/50, give or take a percentage on one side. However, when it comes to my closest friends, I have noticed that the majority of them are guys...for some reason I just tend to get along a bit better (in general) with guys than with girls.

Mewstor
October 31st, 2007, 12:11 PM
Guys, because the majority of Pokemon TCG players are boys.

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 02:24 PM
Most of my friends are retards, the guys are immature retards and the girls are moody retards.

Piggedy Pig: Oink? *taps hooves*

OH! And all the pigs are phat (as in funky) retards.

Piggedy Pig: *smiles*

'nyway, I do have few friends of both genders who I do like to hang out with. And most of those friends happen to be guys, both IRL and online.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
Since I'm bit of a Tomboy I'm going to have more boy's that are friends then girls. Because I'm not that type of girl that will talk about makeup [unless your talking about eyeliner] the one that will wear pink, but I will wear skirts and stuff. I'm into Video games which most girls are too scared to play,

:t354:TG

Jubilation
November 3rd, 2007, 05:40 AM
I have equal amount of male friends & female friends.

Emma
November 3rd, 2007, 05:40 AM
It's kind of hard, seeing as I hang out with both guys and girls; and it's in pretty much even numbers. But I think I'm a little bit more comfortable speaking to guys because they have similar interests as me *slight tomboy*. But that doesn't mean I don't chatter away with girls. XDD So it's even I guess.

Proto
November 3rd, 2007, 05:44 AM
You know... it used to be that I was friends with more girls than I was guys, but recent it seems to have balanced out a lot more. For a long while I had very few male friends. @_@ Most of my friends came from my brothers' girlfriend, so.. XD

I think I relate better to females in most cases, but my male friends are still equally as important and all that.

Trainer Red
November 3rd, 2007, 11:59 AM
Most of my friends are guys because we have more in common though I do prefer my female friends because....well they're female.;D

Munashii
November 4th, 2007, 05:32 AM
I could probably go better with girls, but I've gotten used to hanging out with guys.

Warheart
November 4th, 2007, 12:10 PM
It's pretty even with me..usually I don't just hang out with one person, so my "clique" is split halfway =/

...But most of my closest friends are girls because they're easier to talk to about things that actually matter. Most of my guy friends are emotionally retarded, and have no feelings whatsoever. They're the type of people you just go out and do random crap with =/

But they still kick ass <_<

PokemonRox
November 4th, 2007, 12:12 PM
i have a lot of girls who are my friends but i have a lot more guys :p

Proto
November 4th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Most of my guy friends are emotionally retarded, and have no feelings whatsoever. They're the type of people you just go out and do random crap with =/

Yeah, I definitely know the feeling there. :[

Most guys just totally lack emotional sensitivity, it makes it really hard to connect. I think that's probably why I used to have a lot more female friends, I was kinda emotionally dependent.. XD; Not so much anymore, though, which accounts for the shift to a more balanced ratio of male/female friends.

~Ray-Mantine~
November 5th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Guy, I am weird like that, and because I am not realy friendly.

Kamon_Fox
November 5th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Most of my friends are on the internet and most of my friends on the internet are boys and i only have like 1 real friend in real life and thats a girl so yeah boys!

Lo-chan
November 5th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Girls XD I use to have more guy friends, but I seem to loose them more eaisly so Im not friends with that many guys x3

Chibi-chan
November 5th, 2007, 02:30 PM
IRL, most of my friends are girls :3

According to a certain internet rule, most of my internet friends are guys.

Does that even out?

Crystal Clair
November 5th, 2007, 05:54 PM
I'm a girl but all my closest friends except for 1, are guys. I have two boy friends and one girl friend.
On the internet, the situation is similar only less severe. I talk with a lot more guys than girls but I do talk with quite a few girls.
I get along with girls at my school though. They're very nice

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 5th, 2007, 05:58 PM
It's about even.
But somehow, all the guys that are my friends are CRAZY.
Seriously crazy. No doubt. or have some kind of weirdness in them.
With girls, it's only on occations.

Firebird306
November 8th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Most guys generally hate me because I'm sensitive and caring, I have recently made a few guy friends because I like watching wrestling (sounds odd coming from me, all my female friends were so shocked when they found out XD). But generally my friends are mostly girls, I just connect to the female side of stuff more than the male side for some reason. One of my female friends constantly tells me to "just act like a dude for once". XD

cardfreak
November 8th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Mostly for me, It's a mix.

Jordan
November 8th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Um, I would say an even number of both. Prior to this year though, it was mostly guys.

Jordan.

Nacon
November 8th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I'm a social butterfly in the real world..... I got friends everywhere.... males and females....

I'm about right in the middle.... but I will say, for the most part, chicks are far more beautiful, they are better to look at... lolz.

Stevo-kun
November 8th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Honestly? Most of my friends are girls, and girls are still the ones that only talk to me, the odd male does too.