PDA

View Full Version : Moderator or Administrator?

Elusive
October 26th, 2007, 12:30 PM
When it comes to being staff on a forum would you rather be the 'big man in charge' type by being an Administrator or would you like less stress and just be a Moderator?

I used to loooooooove being Administrator, but now I find hard to even want to be Moderator as it can become a chore and kills the fun and I want to enjoy the board and not have to worry about that all.

And I'm getting quite busy irl so that really doesn't help any.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 26th, 2007, 12:32 PM
id lyke, LUV 2 b an admin. then i could ban every1 i ever hated i mean, really, i wouldnt make a bad admin... im normally active... and id actually have a heart.<3

Elusive
October 26th, 2007, 12:33 PM
It takes more than activeness to be Admin. You have to know what to add to a forum, what to remove, who to ban and who not to ban, and so much more. Being Admin isn't all fun and games.

Chikara
October 26th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Honestly, neither. Being a staff member pretty much means more chores. You get a pretty name the stands out, but I it's the work that comes with it that doesn't get me all exited >>

But, if I had to choose one, I'd much rather be a moderator. Less stress, and you deal with a lot less crap, as far as I know.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 26th, 2007, 12:35 PM
It takes more than activeness to be Admin. You have to know what to add to a forum, what to remove, who to ban and who not to ban, and so much more. Being Admin isn't all fun and games.

and all of the above apply 2 me. being a mod wouldnt b bad either, but i like power... :3 maybe i should become friends w/ the webmaster so he can make me one... jk. maybe.

Elusive
October 26th, 2007, 12:36 PM
And you'd have to type properly. No "2" as a word or "u" for "you", very little "1337 speak". Once in a while its fine if done at the right time. You have to show you can handle the position and everything.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 26th, 2007, 12:38 PM
And you'd have to type properly. No "2" as a word or "u" for "you", very little "1337 speak". Once in a while its fine if done at the right time. You have to show you can handle the position and everything.

OK, time to type properly... not that it'll do me any good... ok, I'm done here... :3

Chikara
October 26th, 2007, 12:42 PM
id lyke, LUV 2 b an admin. then i could ban every1 i ever hated i mean, really, i wouldnt make a bad admin... im normally active... and id actually have a heart.<3

Woah cool it >>'

It's not like they're out to get you. If you break the rules, you break the rules.

Faceless*
October 26th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Moderator, it's much easier to handle about 1-3 Forums than handling about 9 Reports at the same time X_x

Sammi
October 26th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Moderator, it's much easier to handle about 1-3 Forums than handling about 9 Reports at the same time X_x
Well, depends on the forum. If you're in D/P, you'll probably have 9 things to do a day. ;p Now, for OVP, it's much easier. It was a good forum to start modding in.

To be honest, I don't know which I'd rather be. Being a mod, although I hate to say it, is limited in scope, and I can't handle that after being a s-mod for a year and a half. Being an admin? I... just can't see that happening anymore, not to mention I can't imagine myself being on the same level as the AAs anymore, even though I was a s-mod when three of them were, even Scizz. I was s-mod when Scizz was promoted to both s-mod and AA, and I *still* can't see myself on the same level as him anymore, even though I've been on the higher part of the staff longer than he has. Not that I wouldn't like to be one, I do love messing around in the ACP; it's just that I feel it's out of reach. So I guess my answer is s-mod. It's like being a mod, but with more benefits. :D *shot*

If I have to stick to the poll, administrator, I guess. I need my global mod powers. XD

By the way, why isn't there a s-mod option? >: It's not exactly being a moderator, you know, and it IS an important position. I thought we were cool. T_T *goes to cry now* (That last line's a joke, before you take it too seriously. XD)

Zorua
October 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM
As an ex-staff of PC, I could proudly say that I've enjoyed my time being mod. Best times ever, even if it was so short. XD

Being admin, no. Too many responsibilities if you think about it. You get the ban powers, and all those other fancy powers, but there IS a reason for those powers, and that's because you have bigger responsibilities.

However, I'm not saying being a mod doesn't have it's share of pain, too. When you're going to mod a forum as big as D/P, there are a lot of things to keep in mind, and the stress comes along too, as to dealing with a lot of noobs every once in a while.

And there's always the reports that has to get taken care of. If you're an S-mod like Sammi, you'd know ;o

And just to add, there will always be members that hate you just because you're staff. That's the pain, too.

Well, depends on the forum. If you're in D/P, you'll probably have 9 things to do a day.More like 24.

Elusive
October 26th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Mm..yeah, doesn't help with the size of PokeCommunity. Lol. Always something needing to be done, I'm sure. Though, I'll admit, I'd like to give it a whirl once. XD But that's for another time...lol.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 26th, 2007, 01:43 PM
and all of the above apply 2 me. being a mod wouldnt b bad either, but i like power... :3 maybe i should become friends w/ the webmaster so he can make me one... jk. maybe.

I'm being frank when I say I think you're very far from becoming a moderator.

I would say either way. I'd be an admin only for forums I really like, though.

Melody
October 26th, 2007, 01:56 PM
To be honest I'd not mind being either of them. But if I had to choose I'd probably go for moderator or S-mod right now. It just seems better. Now, dont get me wrong, being an admin here would be awesome. I'd love it. But I dont think I'm ready for that kind of responsibility to be honest.
Even being a moderator would be harder work. I'd have to keep my eyes out for rule breakers. (this I do now but as a mod I'd have to go hunt them down XD)

With all of that said, I think being a moderator would be fun. Even if I didnt get any higher than mod I wouldnt mind because the only thing that really matters is that I'd have a chance to help keep the peace in my favorite online community.

diamondpearl876
October 26th, 2007, 02:07 PM
I'd prefer to be a moderator over administrator. Administrator would take up too much of my time I think.

johnlycett
October 26th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't like to be a mod or admin. Reason, because it's hard work you get everyone Pm-ing you and other member spam and abuse. So i would go mod if i had to.

Tangerine Fox
October 26th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Mod, no doubt. I wouldn't like being an admin because I'm far to scatterbrained to fully run a forum. Much respect to all successful and awesome-o admins out there -- it ain't easy.

I (usually) love modding the other forum I hang out at. I've been an active mod there for about two years and it isn't insanely large, so it's nice. Most of my work is squashing trolls, breaking up fights, and answering newbie's questions. Plus, we have a small group of "elder" members who try to help guide new members should the mods be away. It's a pretty good system. :3

I imagine it can be tough to be a mod at a place as big as PC. Yikes -- crazy thought. O_o

Usagii
October 26th, 2007, 03:09 PM
When it comes to being staff on a forum would you rather be the 'big man in charge'...

*coughcough* Big Man? >_>; That`s pretty sexist if you ask me...

I`d like to be an admin in a forum, but oh well, too be honest, I`m better off as a member. X3;

Waffle-San
October 26th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Me? I'd love to be a mod, well depending on the forum, there's only one that I'd actually want to.
Admin's intriguing enough but I don't think I'm the one to patrol the name changing thread, plus Admin's don't see to post much and I'm guessing that's because they don't have the time.

Mod, sweet. Admin, sweet and all but not for me.

Hakeen
October 26th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Admin because... more stuff around PC to do. (I get bored easily, so yeah)

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 26th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I rather be a mod. I could PWN n00bs much better then.
but seriously, it is a lot less work, you get a purtey name, AND (OMFG theres more?!) you get to put spammers/rule breakers in thier place.

it would be work, but it would be fun.

Azonic
October 26th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I just want to enjoy the fun and be a regular member.

Allstories
October 26th, 2007, 04:49 PM
As a moderator, I'd have to enforce the rules.

As an administrator, presumably, I'd MAKE the rules.

:cheeky:

Black Mage
October 26th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Moderating would be fun, but I doubt I'll ever get there. X.x; I've tried being an administrator at my own forums but they're a pain to get active members on, so I closed them.

Rosefrost
October 26th, 2007, 05:07 PM
When it comes to being staff on a forum would you rather be the 'big man in charge' type by being an Administrator or would you like less stress and just be a Moderator?

I used to loooooooove being Administrator, but now I find hard to even want to be Moderator as it can become a chore and kills the fun and I want to enjoy the board and not have to worry about that all.

And I'm getting quite busy irl so that really doesn't help any.I think I'd rather just be a Moderator.

Loki
October 26th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I don't know. Administrator doesn't sound all that fun. Dx People bugging you left and right about things you don't know how to answer, and getting a lot of stupid PM's that are just a pain-in-the-butt to respond to.

Being a moderator is fun, because you don't have to surf such a wide quantity of forums to keep up with your work. Being an admin would just be too much, and there's so many extra things to think about that I wouldn't have even imagined as a normal member. It doesn't sound incredibly appealing to me.

I'd still prefer just being a mod in places I actually go though, because then I wouldn't have to go out of my way. So... A moderator sounds like my decision. :3

Romance Hero
October 26th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I'd be willing to take the responsibility that comes at hand when it is to be an Administrator. I don't know EVERY single rule by heart. But I'd do what I have to do, even if it means being hated, because that would be my job.

Lily
October 26th, 2007, 05:57 PM
If I had to choose, moderator. I don't think I'd last as an admin. Although in the end, my preference goes to neither of them.

Vindog223
October 26th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I would be a admin, it might be work but its worth it. Being a PC Supporter is worth it.

Zet
October 26th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I'd have to say moderator due to not knowing how the control functions of the ranks are done so being a moderator for a while would be good experience then becoming an administrator to learn the extra functions they can do

Arcanine
October 26th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Going with the poll, I'd take a Mod spot over that of an Admin.
Going with my experience, I'd stay a normal member.
Believe me guys, all of you don't know how well you got it as a normal member. And if you always go by the rules you'll never have any probs on PC.

I laugh at everyone wanting to be an Admin. I'm sorry, but I can't help it, everyone saying "I got what it takes", "I can do this and this.", "I'm active around the forum.", "I know all the rules.", "I have good grammar." and so on. I'm sure some of them are nice, but if it was that easy to be an Admin then PC would be full of Admins wouldn't it?
Take it from me, having a Blue name, Purple name, or a Red name, it's not easy. You wouldn't believe how much crap the Admins have to put up with. And you got to be good to make AA or SA on PC (and I mean real good). It's not something everyone is able to do (doesn't matter what you believe, not everyone is cut out for it). I mean if you get that high you better do some hard hard thinking before thinking about leaving. The hardships you had to go through, the work you put in, the time you put in, and thinking of how hard it was to get to that rank. If you do leave it better be something big that takes you away from that spot.

I do like my rank (I was the first SA, so I got the pick the color I wanted XD), and I wouldn't take a spot any lower then what I got right now. But if I was a normal member right now and was Modded I wouldn't want to go any higher (far far too much headache).

You normal members have got it so well... XD

Razer302
October 27th, 2007, 04:14 AM
I don't want to be either of them at the minute. I have to much stuff to concentrate on. Like passing this year as best as I can so I can go to University. Also I can only be on my computer half the week.

If I was asked when I was a bit older then I might do it. But I'm not really sure If I would be right for it. I have been a MOD on another forum but It wasn't that fun. You lose all the time you had to go and post because you are reading all the PMs and looking out for any members breaking the rules in your section.

Lumine
October 27th, 2007, 04:19 AM
Neither cause youd have to constantly go on the forum and check for spams XD

Elusive
October 27th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Going with the poll, I'd take a Mod spot over that of an Admin.
Going with my experience, I'd stay a normal member.
Believe me guys, all of you don't know how well you got it as a normal member. And if you always go by the rules you'll never have any probs on PC.

I laugh at everyone wanting to be an Admin. I'm sorry, but I can't help it, everyone saying "I got what it takes", "I can do this and this.", "I'm active around the forum.", "I know all the rules.", "I have good grammar." and so on. I'm sure some of them are nice, but if it was that easy to be an Admin then PC would be full of Admins wouldn't it?
Take it from me, having a Blue name, Purple name, or a Red name, it's not easy. You wouldn't believe how much crap the Admins have to put up with. And you got to be good to make AA or SA on PC (and I mean real good). It's not something everyone is able to do (doesn't matter what you believe, not everyone is cut out for it). I mean if you get that high you better do some hard hard thinking before thinking about leaving. The hardships you had to go through, the work you put in, the time you put in, and thinking of how hard it was to get to that rank. If you do leave it better be something big that takes you away from that spot.

I do like my rank (I was the first SA, so I got the pick the color I wanted XD), and I wouldn't take a spot any lower then what I got right now. But if I was a normal member right now and was Modded I wouldn't want to go any higher (far far too much headache).

You normal members have got it so well... XD

Yeah, I've administrated some sites and I decided I'm more suited for Moderator / Super Moderator. I am honored when people ask me to be Administrator, but I always have to decline as I know I'm not cut for it and I'd be dead weight and I really just wouldn't want that. Though as Moderator / Super Moderator, I'm really good.

Spirit_of_Auron
October 27th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Honestly though the work is harder, I prefer admin to a point. I'm so used to admining my site as it is, plus I've worked on other types of boards to the point i know the admin cp's inside and out. Though I don't go looking for admin jobs. I may have the experience, but i prefer that if I would get promoted it be because the person wanted to, not just because of my experience. Admin is tough work, you have to be on the ball when it comes to fights, and be ready to be tough when it comes to dealing with a member who gets on your nerves.

Elusive
October 27th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Yeah, we both have experience with annoying members, SoA. Lol

Smarties-chan
October 27th, 2007, 07:26 AM
I'd stick with being a moderator, to be honest. Just modding 4 sections is stressful enough so I can't really imagine what having an even bigger responsibility would feel like. Besides, I get enough stupid PMs as a moderator and as an admin I'd most likely get even more so being a moderator is just fine with me.

Sammi
October 27th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah, we both have experience with annoying members, SoA. Lol

Um, you're starting to get off-topic. Please keep comments like that to PM. ^_^;

Andy, too bad most people won't take what you said to heart. >: I don't see as much crap as you guys, but sometimes the drama that I do see makes me want to cry. ;_;

...even so, I wouldn't want to be mod, even if it was the best place to be stress-wise. Like I said, I'm just too used to modding everywhere. I'd go nuts if I couldn't take care of every spam attack I saw... XD;

Cherrim
October 27th, 2007, 11:05 AM
I guess I can't really give an answer other than administrator. I loved my time as an admin, but quit. Then when I came back, I was split whether to ask for something close to my old spot or to wait to be selected for a mod position. I ended up taking the admin spot since, while I love helping out visibly around the forum, I honestly think I'm more suited for the decision-making and whole forum politics thing. 8D

For those who're saying that being a mod would be more boring, the mods do more physical work than admins do and a lot of the time, I just sit there doing nothing because there's nothing to discuss and the mods are doing their job so well that there's nothing leftover to deal with. :C

Hazuki
October 27th, 2007, 11:14 AM
I would be a..... super mod. XD

Because well you see I have experience of being a mod and a super mod. Being a mod is kind of boring because you can only mod limited sections.

A super mod can do more things, like change names and give warnings.

I don't think I would want to be an administrator because you have so much to take care of, like the servers of the forums. XD

Loki
October 27th, 2007, 11:36 AM
I would be a..... super mod. XD

Because well you see I have experience of being a mod and a super mod. Being a mod is kind of boring because you can only mod limited sections.

A super mod can do more things, like change names and give warnings.

I don't think I would want to be an administrator because you have so much to take care of, like the servers of the forums. XD

Hey, we can give warnings too! ;A; Changing names would be a pain in the butt. *I totally wouldn't do it...*

But that's another reason I wouldn't want to be an administrator, is because then you really gotta know when someone deserves a warning or not, and I'm the type that can sit there for ten minutes and ponder over whether I should give someone a warning for something. =_=

And with the whole forum, I think I'd spend hours just giving four warnings. *facedesk*

And then you gotta get those name changes. <_<; Which, just by looking at the name changing thread, is obviously annoying.

Time-consuming. And then you have to have all the answers, because you're the top dollar. </3 I don't know about people hating you just because you're admin though, people hate people for various reasons. And some people will love you just because you're an admin, so I guess it's a give and take.

Lilith
October 27th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I would probably like to be a mod in the bit spare time I have but staff positions require way more work than some think. I can probably handle mod (I'd be scraping the job though, huzzah Dx) but I would never want to be admin of a huge forum since I'd blow my head up from the stress. I already pms over the teenage stress I have so the internet is my getaway. Hundreds of messages a day from members asking the dumbest things and emails from every report. Then the name changes and regular super mod job stacked on top. Umm no thanks. I'm already an admin at another site but there's not a whole lot of noobs or spammers storming by.. Which I'm grateful for. It is quite a sight to see when a real troll comes by and there's not much staff online. And I also stress over that site already... I dunno what I'd do if I was in charge of PC.. *implodes* ._.;

Shadowfaith
October 27th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I enjoyed being a Mod, but unfortunanlty I had to leave the possition because things were becoming a hand full in real life for me to deal with. But over all, I would choose mod. It's more relaxed ans I can concentrate on the sections I like instead of everything XP

Astinus
October 27th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I used to admin a rather small forum, and even that was stressful. I couldn't handle the idea of having all decisions needing to be made through me, and having to handle everything. To actually have to admin a forum the size of PC would be rather...ugh. :<

I would like to be a mod, and stay in the little section I call "home" here. (Wait. I do that now as a normal member.) But really, I'm happy the way things are now. It would be nice to have a wee bit more power, but really, I couldn't ask for more.

Crazy Weavile
October 27th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I'm a control freak. I love admin-ing because I like power, so the more, the better!

Memory
October 29th, 2007, 02:04 PM
I would definitely rather be a moderator. Being an administrator would be too much work, seeing as I'm the owner of my own vB forums.. and even that is a lot for me to handle xD Being a moderator, you don't have to look over the whole entire PC in general, but you have one or two forums to become emotionally attatched to. :3
Plus light blue is win.

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Mod by far.Admin sounds like alot of work and I'm a wishy-washy kind of person so I wouldn't last most probably Dx

Shika
October 30th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I'd rather be a mod.
Why? You ask.
I don't really think I'll have fun by looking over the whole forums.
Modding forums I like is enough for me~

RYOUKI
October 30th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Well, A Mod if you ask me, Because I can't stand spam...I cringe when I see one, so a Mod takes well a lot of job but it can be easily handled, you just have to help people who ask for help, It can't be that hard...can't it? DD:

Ausaudriel
October 30th, 2007, 01:59 AM
you just have to help people who ask for help, It can't be that hard...can't it? DD:
Well I think that would depend on the forum you're modding in. Some would be more demanding than others while some would probably allow for a lot of slacking (slower forums have less to deal with.) On the other hand the Wi-Fi involved forums draw the most traffic on all of PC, and the average IQ there seems to be significantly lower (no offense to anybody who frequents the section xD) and so there's more rule-breaking for the moderators of the section to deal with (just look at how often the moderators there change, it's practically every few weeks.)

I think if you're a competent staff member then you'll eventually work your way up into administrator ranks (though I suppose you could always decline a promotion into higher ranks, I think most people would be tempted to at least give it a shot to see how they like it), and by the time you've done the grunt work as a moderator for however long, you'd probably be ready to take on a more authoritative role on the community. Bar getting accepted as a community site, there's no getting an admin rank on PC without first being a moderator and working your way up, so.. I think a better question is, if you were a super moderator and you were offered promotion to assistant administrator, would you accept it.

Youji
October 30th, 2007, 05:16 AM
I think most of us wanted to be AA but also much would be happy to be a mod. Mod is hard too. Not only you can't go to the ACP also you have to keep your sections clean. As an AA you don't have to look after a certain section or certain sections. So I would say that AA is a little bit easier as Mod.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:32 AM
I'll rather me a mod, because a mod doesn't have to worry about that many sections like an Administrator which have to decide who to ban or who not to

:t354:TG

Emma
November 3rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
I wouldn't mind being either, but a mod position would most probably best suit me time-wise, seeing as I have enough time to spend a few hours on the forums. Being an admin means a lot of work, and I wouldn't be sure if I would have enough time for that position.

Trainer Red
November 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't want to be any of the two because that'd make me feel like I'm obligated to come to the forum and it'd make the forum experience seem more like work than fun.

Jordan
November 3rd, 2007, 01:46 PM
I can never see myself in an Administrative position. I am no where near active enough, and real life crap is enough for anyone.

I would take Moderator, though. It can be annoying sometimes to see spam being put out of your grasp and put to wait until a staff administer your prescribed report.

Jordan.

Harry
November 4th, 2007, 01:13 AM
I would rather be a super mod. I've been one before.

Crystal Clair
November 5th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I'd be mod.
I have loads of free time since I get out of school at 1pm and get to bed at 10pm. I often get bored on the forums and cleaning up forums would be a fun chore. I like cleaning up certain things.
Plus, some places in these forums really need cleaning. Seriously, sometimes I wonder if the rules are too laid back here

Binary
November 6th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Id like to be a mod,
It would be fun cleaning up the threads from bad people,
and keeping the place safe from spams and flams.
I would be really good at doing that ;)

The Fallen
November 6th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Seeing as I have been both I would say mod if I were staff again.

Everyone seems to think one of those ever illusive italicized colored names comes with ease and we just sit back. It's actually harder than everyone thinks. Especially since there are disagreements most times and it cause delays, I'll own up to it and say I know I have caused some.

Mods have it pretty easy, but they still do have responsibilities. A mod is usually a regular member who is just in charge of their favorite section now, so it isn't all that hard, as a mod, to get yourself on and do a bit of work to keep you favorite place to post clean.

I respect my old position a lot more now and the people that still currently have it. I was only a member a month before I became staff, so I never really knew member life on PC. They all do a great job here for the amount of stress it actually comes with.

Jack O'Neill
November 6th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Why should I settle for just one or two quiet, uneventful sectors when I can have the entire theatre of operations as my domain? I can deal with the stress, just as long as I can scour all the forums of their undesirables.

I don't care if I become unpopular. I don't care if my actions appear to be totalitarian. Just drown out the n00bs, ignore their insipid queries, and disregard their futile demands. Just carry on with what must be done.

eternalglory
November 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM
i think it would be better to be an administrator, because moderators sometimes like to go overboard, and itd be nice to have the authority.
Even though there is a LOT to keep track of and a LOT of work to enforce the rules everywhere, especially on so big a forum, I still wouldn't mind handling the job with responsibility

Gulpin
November 26th, 2007, 06:43 PM
I'd rather be mod, because you would usualy mod a fourm you like to spend time in, and you get to know that you've helped the community by closing rather spammy/flammy threads.

Cassino
November 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I'd rather be an assistant administrator. I reckon I'm more suited to that than moderation too.

Virtual Chatot
November 27th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I can handle being Administrator on small sites, ( As I am )...

But I think Pokecommunity might be a bit to big for me...

So maybe just As. Admin or Mod

Sora_8920
November 27th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Admin. Admin owns being Mod. >3

Dogar The Brave
November 27th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Well - I'm an admin on another site and I'm a moderator on another site..

Here though, I'd prefer to be a moderator.

AnimeDDR110
November 27th, 2007, 05:45 PM
But, if I had to choose one, I'd much rather be a moderator. Less stress, and you deal with a lot less crap, as far as I know.

and yet you are the admin on suishou society =/

a mod, because like chikara said, less work, and you are respect more than the admin for some reason.

Ausaudriel
November 27th, 2007, 06:12 PM
and you are respect more than the admin for some reason.
Not really. Admins get more respect because people like to kiss up to them in hopes of getting promoted. Mods can't promote people. XD

Dogar The Brave
November 27th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Everybody knows that if you want to get promoted, the admin has to respect you (not the other way round) so to get that respect you have to be nice and do nice things around the community.

Zorua
November 27th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Everybody knows that if you want to get promoted, the admin has to respect you (not the other way round) so to get that respect you slag the hell out of them

They can respect you but that doesn't mean you'll get promoted. :<

EDIT :Not a good idea

Dogar The Brave
November 27th, 2007, 06:45 PM
What's not a nice idea? I don't know what you're talking about!

Aegis
November 27th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I'd have to say neither. When I first joined PC I would have loved to be a mod, but after getting to know some it seems like a lot of work. Besides, I'm pretty challenged when it comes to coding and anything along those lines.