PDA

View Full Version : PC members you want to bring back?

Usagii
October 26th, 2007, 03:27 PM
I think this thread was posted a long time ago, but are there any members that where a member of PC but haven`t been so active or that left the forum (or has been banned?) & that you want them to return~?

I`d totally bring back Effy, Lil` Schu, Lady_Pearl, Peach, Dignity, Eliana & OMG... so much more. ;_;

Vavavoom ♣
October 26th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Pincushion. ;3;... I talk to her, sometimes, on MSN. But I want her back, over here.

Wish
October 26th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Cybex Mewtwo! He was a great guy, and Vice-President of PC at one point. I wish he came back.

Natalie♥
October 26th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Anti-Pop Culture Warrior and Gonbeneko25. I miss them.

Waffle-San
October 26th, 2007, 03:32 PM
As soon as Anti-Pop said good-bye, I thought about making a thread like this. (of course I didn't)

There's only two I can think of, my good friend's Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13 and Gonbeneko25 (I should make a better effort to talk to her more often). One's banned the other just left.

Hakeen
October 26th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Tali... and alot more less significant people.

Lily
October 26th, 2007, 05:32 PM
I don't know if anyone remembers him, but Chairman Kaga.

Azonic
October 26th, 2007, 05:35 PM
As soon as Anti-Pop said good-bye, I thought about making a thread like this. (of course I didn't)

There's only two I can think of, my good friend's Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13 and Gonbeneko25 (I should make a better effort to talk to her more often). One's banned the other just left.

Totally with you on that. I miss gon-gon ;_;

Anti not so much... okay a lot...

sims796
October 26th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Oh boy do I miss Anti-Pop.

Azonic
October 26th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Oh boy do I miss Anti-Pop.

Fufufufu ~

It says his last activity was 6 hours ago...

So I sent him two messages and he didn't reply >:O

Midnight Beat
October 26th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Fufufufu ~

I'm gonna let you on a little secret, most people who try to leave the PC come back within the first week.

Anyway, there was this one member a while back who I only talked to once, but she was really fun to talk to. Um, I think her name was Caz, yeah, Caz.

MegaDitto
October 26th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I am just going to type Lady Pearl to represent the 2005 members...and Blue Jasmine to represent the 2004 members.

Waffle-San
October 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Fufufufu ~

He's probabley just viewing and not replying.

And ya Zach, it's an addicting site :P

I can't think of anyone else to bring back....at the moment.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 26th, 2007, 07:42 PM
oni_flygon(Akinari) & Silent Tattsu.

Allstories
October 26th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Honestly, with all the constant name-changes and lack of unique personalities around here, I wouldn't notice if half of you people died.

Arcanine
October 26th, 2007, 08:15 PM
There's a good many members (just some I can't think of right of the top of my head XD). Like Scotty (Sapphire Latios), Abby (if she is back... she really isn't back XD), Kaga, DT (Dragon Trainer), Aussy (even if I'm talking to him on MSN right now XD), Liz (Moonlight), and lots and lots of others.

sims796
October 26th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Honestly, with all the constant name-changes and lack of unique personalities around here, I wouldn't notice if half of you people died.

Thats a resfreshing perspective. Lack of unique personalities? Thats not right for you to say.

Zorua
October 26th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Lil'Schu, Kaga, oni_flygon and many other former-PC members. Most of them are banned, anyhow.

22sa
October 27th, 2007, 04:11 PM
I can't buy respect for this place anymore. Not enough time...

As a place to talk about anime, it certainly ain't the best.

No more speed posting for the most part, so the chemistry is really low and people don't want to stick around. The point was never really to spam. It's the attention and talent that we enjoyed from each other. Some fun was always promised when a person arrived and that was valued.

I want Alan [Chariman Kaga] be around. No personal relation to him, but I knew his presence improved this forum.

As for frostweaver, lol, I can't imagine him getting involved again.

Oh, and Trainer Lynn would be nice to see around too.

Samurai X too!

I'll stop there. The list gets more meaningless.

:laugh: The way you said that ... :D

Shadowfaith
October 27th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Cybex Mewtwo, I miss that dude ;-;

Happy Dude
October 28th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Basically Any member who was around early to mid 2005...few names that come to mind

Abby, Sawah , Claire Mr Cat Dog? Dawson? Theres a whole Bunch More But it was so long ago >.<

Soari
October 28th, 2007, 03:59 AM
I Miss Tali Nor of my other friends left I think..

Azonic
October 28th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Okay I'm gonna change my mind since the people I want back came back yesterday =D

Well, gonbeneko didn't since she's banned but Anti-Pop and Purfugly are back

ZOMG ~

Haile Selassie IV
October 28th, 2007, 05:46 AM
I'm gonna let you on a little secret, most people who try to leave the PC come back within the first week.

Anyway, there was this one member a while back who I only talked to once, but she was really fun to talk to. Um, I think her name was Caz, yeah, Caz.

I was away for.... I dunno, very long. Allthough allmost no1 knows me:(

viridian doubletongue
October 28th, 2007, 06:00 AM
There's a few people I miss being around here. But it still wouldn't be the same if they came back.

I don't have it in me to list.

Ullion
October 28th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Megafuz...

and now SIGNOMI.

Both should be back, despite the fact that I'm not realy active on these forums. Kevin (Megafuz) was a really cool guy, and Signomi was like, one of the few cool, nice staff members around. ;D

zel 2.0
October 28th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Well, in the hacking scene we had lots of people coming and going, but of all of them, I really miss Treecko Lv100 (he's probably at other forums or maybe not, don't know), as he had lots of potential at rom hacking, and is a big loss for PC's hacking section.

Obviously, I'd also like to see Jeremy around here sometime, he's probably one of the guys who made me laugh most, and is a great S.Mod too.

And, I also feel Siggy's absence as well. She probably will come back (as far as I know she did something like that in the past, so I have hopes she may return sometime)

Scytheteen
October 28th, 2007, 07:48 AM
I miss gon-gon so much...I wish anti-pop would just post!

Jordan
October 28th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Most of the banned/retired staff members of 2005 (including Presidents and Vice Presidents). That's probably it.

Jordan.

The Real AAA
October 28th, 2007, 09:04 AM
hmm I well say I kind of miss Genkfactor, he was a good buddy of mine and we haded great battles on WiFi!

Melody
October 28th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Well, in the hacking scene we had lots of people coming and going, but of all of them, I really miss Treecko Lv100 (he's probably at other forums or maybe not, don't know), as he had lots of potential at rom hacking, and is a big loss for PC's hacking section.

Obviously, I'd also like to see Jeremy around here sometime, he's probably one of the guys who made me laugh most, and is a great S.Mod too.

And, I also feel Siggy's absence as well. She probably will come back (as far as I know she did something like that in the past, so I have hopes she may return sometime)
I too miss Signomi already. I'd bring her back for sure.

The others I'd bring back include:Cassie-Chan, Cute Inuyasha Kun, DarkgamerGS, and a few staff members that retired in '05

Ryoutarou
October 28th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I think it'd be cool to have Oni post around again, he was always fun to hang around with (especially on a Friday night). Alan too, I really miss him, it would have been nice if we had a goodbye or something, but he just up and vanished.
Honestly, with all the constant name-changes and lack of unique personalities around here, I wouldn't notice if half of you people died.Isn't that the case with more or less every single person on this earth before you get to know a person?

Karasu
October 28th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Amy-chan... She wanted me back, now I'm back and she's gone. Great.

Merzbau
October 29th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Well, most of you guys are gonna be oblivious but some of the members around when I first got here are gonna be all "YEAH-HEH-HEHHHH!"

I miss:
Casty (Gian)
Kaga (Allan)
Eliana (Eli)
girlgenius, Cassie-Chan (Cassie)
~*Silent Tattsu*~, sooo many other names (Amy)
Lil' Schu (Lexy)
Paige
Suzu
Teara
Toothache

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:30 AM
err nope, I don't talk to anyone on here and wouldn't care if they left or came back. I'm on here to talk about Pokemon only

:t354:TG

Scytheteen
November 11th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I want Siggy (signomi) to come back. She was leik, the third nicest mod. (next to sammi and hanako) xD

Azonic
November 11th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Nobody mentioned Vavavoom?

I think everyone wants Vavavoom back ;_;

Erick
November 11th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Well, my friend Esmas! haven't been here for a lot of time.

I don't know what happened to him.

Snivi
November 11th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I really wish Peach would come back! She has not been on since July.

Lumine
November 11th, 2007, 05:14 PM
The Overlord and Cema, those 2 dudes are awesome.

Jack O'Neill
November 11th, 2007, 05:50 PM
The members I'd consider bringing back have either been condemned to damnatio memoriae (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae) for offenses committed against the community or have voluntarily left the community. Besides, most of them are already accustomed to a life without PC.

Regarding those who were rendered personae non grata, why should they be forced to return to a community that loathes and despises them to the point of denying their very existence? Regarding those who left of their own volition, that's their choice and theirs alone; who are we to violate their decisions?

This thread was never created. We were never here.

Kylie-chan
November 11th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Some of the ones I want to bring back left for reasons that are good for them, so I wouldn't bring them back ever ): But I miss some incredibly. Some still hang out on MSN but some left the internet.

And some just went AWOL. I would like to see them too.

@Lily: Me too. I think of Kaga a lot and I miss him. And once I even dreamed he came back. Oh, well. .___.

Well, most of you guys are gonna be oblivious but some of the members around when I first got here are gonna be all "YEAH-HEH-HEHHHH!"

I miss:
Casty (Gian)
Kaga (Allan)
Eliana (Eli)
girlgenius, Cassie-Chan (Cassie)
~*Silent Tattsu*~, sooo many other names (Amy)
Lil' Schu (Lexy)
Paige
Suzu
Teara
Toothache

I SO AGREE. Although I never knew Amy. I just heard a lot about her.

Nobody remembers them though ):

+ I'd bring back Blue Jasmine and that guy that kept trolling here, I forget his name. Began with J or something. I think he made me cry once when I was eleven.

Wish
November 11th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Now, I miss Signomi ;_; and Vavavoom on PC. It feels strange without Signomi, she started PC around the same time I did.

Jordan
November 11th, 2007, 06:15 PM
R.A.M and anemos. They were great people, why did they have to leave?

Jordan.

Shiny Umbreon
November 11th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Signomi and waka. They were good moderators.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 11th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Totally I want some mebers back.

Some of them include:
mrplanters, Aviator Maz (Mazilwolf), GymLeaderLily, Omega Latios, ZephyrPlusle, .:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:., and many, MANY more.

Azonic
November 11th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I forgot about Punishment, he's still my Partner in Crime even if he did leave D:

Myoko-chan
November 11th, 2007, 07:11 PM
I would bring back wakachamo, he was so awesome.

Scytheteen
November 11th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Aw, I forgot about Vavavoom. And my friend ChronicNightmare, I haven't seen him around in a while as well. MY WELCOMING COMMITEE HAS DISSAPEARED!

GrayLuna
November 11th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I do have people I wish were back Yuni and anemos. I wounder what happened to them. =/ Anemos was my first friend here and I only got to talk to him for a few days, but he seemed like a nice person. Yuni was really nice and funny to talk to I miss them both. =(

Lilith
November 12th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Wakachamo... Why did meh wukwuk leave me? I'm sorry I never tucked you in at night or got you some chikin. D8

And Mr. Blaine and Shift and some others... I wasn't meant to have friends here. <_>

Warheart
November 12th, 2007, 01:45 PM
And Mr. Blaine and Shift and some others... I wasn't meant to have friends here. <_>

OMG YES!!! Shift never actually..liked me. Actually nah, I used to harass her about how I though she was a dude, then we started hating eachother, but she never realized that i only wanted to be friends ;_;

Shift's leaving post almost had me about to leave one day after realizing how incredibly..true everything there was xD

Anyways, I'm gonna go with tali,to humor Nica <_<

Shiraishi
November 12th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Airconditioning and Itachi2007 :[

Lady Nicole
November 12th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Aw, I forgot about Vavavoom. And my friend ChronicNightmare, I haven't seen him around in a while as well. MY WELCOMING COMMITEE HAS DISSAPEARED!

Now wait just a minute! Vavavoom...is gone? :shocked:

Scales
November 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Ullion. I still speak with him on Msn all the time. But he doesnt come very often on PC anymore

Binary
November 14th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Now wait just a minute! Vavavoom...is gone? :shocked:

Ya they are,
well you cant really say that,
cos i got a pm from Chronic saying his comp was broken down,
And Vavavoom has just left, dunno why.

And yes, I have a couple of friends that i would love to bring back.