PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel...

Scytheteen
October 27th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Do you ever feel like youe friends don't like you? Like when your hanging around them they act a little, wierd and annoyed a feel like their talking about you behind your back? Sometimes I feel like that

Azonic
October 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Not my best friends but my normal friends - yes

Chibi-chan
October 27th, 2007, 06:57 PM
No, I don't. That's why they're my friends ^-^
If I know they can be fake, I just don't become friends with them.

Erimgard
October 27th, 2007, 07:01 PM
for the most part I wouldn't suspect any of my friends to dislike me or talk about me behind my back

diamondpearl876
October 27th, 2007, 07:03 PM
All the time. I don't know why I hang around the people I do more than half of the time.

Lady Nicole
October 27th, 2007, 07:33 PM
No, all my friends love me.

Jubilation
October 27th, 2007, 07:38 PM
I sometiems think they hate me :\

Spaekle Oddberry
October 27th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I've had friends of mine give me really freaked out looks before, but I don't think they hate me. XD;

Idiot!
October 27th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Not just friends. I have a tendency to think everyone hates me.

Went
October 27th, 2007, 11:38 PM
No, that's why they are my friends. Yes, we talk bad about the others when they aren't with us, but I can't imagine we suddenly breaking up.

Soari
October 28th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Nopes everybody loves and Proud of me..

Wish
October 28th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Okay, My so called "friends" hate me. I know they do. :(

RYOUKI
October 28th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Okay, My so called "friends" hate me. I know they do. :(
Yeah right.

No ,I think not just my friends, I think everybody, you know? hates me...I know that they are talking behind my back, somebody even squelled about it two times.

Eos Aduro
October 28th, 2007, 06:05 PM
After an rgument sometimes, and my one friend who I REALLY want to disown sometimes

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
October 28th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Yes, but I don't trust people much... it comes with the lonery attitude. xP

I asked them about it and assured that they don't. I believe them.

Hinamori_Momo
October 28th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I have three completely different personalities. One of them is the one I have around my friends, so I can tell if they're my friends or not. If they aren't loyal then I know they can't be my friends.

Tr@ce
October 29th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Yes, actually. A good amount of my friends are genuine, but some of them are pure evil. Evil I tell you!

Obito.
October 29th, 2007, 04:54 AM
i dont have any friends anymore

Ayce
October 29th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Yeah, I'm paranoid like that. I always get the feeling people are talking about me when I'm not looking. Something in their eyes gives them away.

Friends are people that you think are your friends, but they're really your enemies with secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors, so just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they want to come back and cut your throat when you aint looking - Eminem.

What a wise man.

Binary
October 29th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Yes sometimes when they're rude and mean,
but mostly they are nice and are true friends!

Suki
October 29th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I feel like that sometimes. I know my friends talk about eachother behind their back so who knows. But they're always nice except if I have an argument with them.

Cross
October 29th, 2007, 10:59 AM
I guess sometimes. I have this one friend who isn't acceptive of how insane I act at partys, and this other one who joins me.
The other friend isn't so trustworthy, and my best friend is.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 29th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Way to avoid situation of friend not liking you:
BE ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE

This is the way to find friends that can stand annoyence, and have a lot in common with you.
That way every friend is a best friends or a "not a best friend, but still better than regular friends" everytime.

Chikara
October 29th, 2007, 12:25 PM
My friends are flip floppy. One has a nasty attitude towards everything if he's not in the mood, and others are mad at you for stupid reasons.

So basically my irl friends need to get over their stupid teen angst problems. Which is why I prefer friends online :D

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 01:59 PM
At times...
I feel used and betrayed by them at times,but thats just me :|

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 29th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Best Friends- No, but I don't have many
Normal Friends- Yes.

Memory
October 29th, 2007, 02:16 PM
I don't really have any friends in school, my science teacher forced suggested to a few people to let me into their group because I'm just that lonely. XD So yes, I feel like that a lot.
Seriously.
I have three true friends, and they're all in different states. I don't mind.

Eos Aduro
October 29th, 2007, 03:57 PM
One of my "friends" but we arent as tight as we used to be was being all freaky at me today! He started twitched and yelling at me about my favorite show, Avatar. He kept doing weird drawings and being all creepy.

Razer302
October 30th, 2007, 05:46 AM
My friends talk behind my back. I do it to them as well so I can't say they don't like me for ding it. I know some of my friends are only friends with me because I always help people when they are stuck. But my real friends like me i guess. I haven't thought about it that much.

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 02:33 PM
Stupid friends. I get that feeling all the time! One second they are all like "I luff you man, lets share this donut", the next they are all like "omg you are so ghey for hanging out with that pig" and I'm all like "At least he's more of a man than you!" One thing I know for sure though is that Piggedy Pig will always be my side and he will never leave me no matter what! Right, Piggedy Pig?

...Piggedy Pig?

PIGGEDY PIG!!!?

Amoeba
November 1st, 2007, 05:12 AM
Considering the only friend I have now is my boyfriend, and he regards me as his best friend also, I guess no, I don't feel like I'm not liked.

But I picked sometimes, because I used to have friends (we just... grew apart, lost contact) and I did feel excluded much of the time. Probably why I didn't bother keeping in touch with them.

シーツー
November 1st, 2007, 05:38 AM
No, never.
If I felt so, I wouldn´t call them as my friends, I guess.

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 08:09 PM
No, I love all my friends to death and hope they do the same. I'm not one to worry about that though. I'd hope if one of them didn't they'd say something to me.
I just always think of the good times, or sing or something. After fights sometimes you have second thoughts but ussually I'm over it by the next day and can continue on easily. :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:56 AM
it depends when I'm depressed I feel like no one likes me or cares, I know no matter what mood I'm in my family can careless about me but thats my own issues and not getting into it

:t354:TG

Trainer Red
November 3rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
I suppose. Sure my friends sometimes get annoyed with me but it's never a constant thing and they usually have a good reason to be annoyed at me.