PDA

View Full Version : Arghh what's that pet doing on my bed!!

johnlycett
October 27th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Well A few days ago I got a new kitten. My dogs is getting kind of jelous because the kitten hisses (My dogs a woosy kind). Anyway to the point, do you guys have pets?

-Parrot
-Dog
-Cat
-Mice
-Hamsters
-Rats
-Or any others I can't think of.

If you have two pets do the get along well?

Mine get along but they both want attention xD.
Anyway I want to here some of your answers.

Lady Nicole
October 28th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Dog and tarantula. I wouldn't say they get along particularly well, no.

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 28th, 2007, 12:40 AM
I used to have two dogs and a rabbit.

viridian doubletongue
October 28th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Well out of the pets I have now, I have two kittens, actually brother and sister though they don't look it, and they get along great.

But a long long time ago when I had two other cats, and I got a puppy, and she was a little bit afraid of the cats. But once she grew up she realised she had nothing to be afraid of.

Lumine
October 28th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Used to have 4 dogs and 4 birds, none now but hoping to buy either a Huskie, St Bernard or a Golden retriever

Klippy
October 28th, 2007, 03:09 AM
I've got 2 dogs, and I technically still own 3 cats, even though I lost them or something. And, then a rabbit. And..that's it!

Lady Nicole
October 28th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Used to have 4 dogs and 4 birds, none now but hoping to buy either a Huskie, St Bernard or a Golden retriever

:shocked: I didn't know you wanted to get a Saint Bernard! They're so awesome but they're a lot of work.

Wish
October 28th, 2007, 03:54 AM
I own one dog, a Yorkshire Terrier.

It's VERY spoiled xD

Soari
October 28th, 2007, 03:56 AM
I have a Parrot, Kittens and Cute Birds <3

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
October 28th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Hamsters for me.
I just looovee those little critters =P

they are so terriblyterribly cute.

Snivi
October 28th, 2007, 04:01 AM
I have a kitten named Kouta. She is too cute. Just got a laser pointer and she loves to chase the light. She can be a total spaz XD

Kouta (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/TenshiAlchemist/Kouta/0015.jpg)

Vavavoom ♣
October 28th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Alright. I had:

- 2 fishes ~Alright, they weren't that pupu.
- 1 rabbit ~Ah... She was a little baby. I got her for 1 week, only. Sadly, she had a ball in her stomach; she died because of that.
- 1 guinea pig ~So pupu! He died after 3 years. Quite old. But he died naturally. <~

I have:

- 1 ferret <~ He's pupu... And still alive. ;o

diamondpearl876
October 28th, 2007, 06:46 AM
A chihuahua, and 2 cockatiels. > >

Ullion
October 28th, 2007, 06:49 AM
2 Golden Retrievers <3
1 Cat <3

Rickard and Holly are the dogs. Strykyr (YEAH, I GAVE IT A GANGSTER NAME!) is my cat. 8D

Spaekle Oddberry
October 28th, 2007, 07:15 AM
I have a fwuffy black kitty named Shadow. :D

zel 2.0
October 28th, 2007, 07:25 AM
I have three cats and many, many, many fish (though the fish are from my mom, and well, the count goes down from time to time, as you could imagine why... :badsmile:)

Azonic
October 28th, 2007, 07:33 AM
... I don't have a pet ...

Buut ... if you count wild mice and crickets running around in my home - then yes ._.;

Tangerine Fox
October 28th, 2007, 08:12 AM
In my house, we have: Three dogs, 13 fish, and one semi-tame squirrel. We have several cats that live with my grandparents, too. We used to have two budgies, but they made my family sick since they had to stay inside, so we had to give them to a rescue group. D:

The dogs are Ranger, Sammy, and Topper. Ranger is mine and is a German Shepherd. He's such a sweetie -- I adore him. <3 He's bigger than American Shepherds, so it's hilarious to see how people react to him. He doesn't get it, though, and just tries to give them big ol' puppy smooches.

I own just one of the fish, which is a 12-inch placo named Puzzle. He has a horrible personality. He hates just about everything except food, so he's only interesting to look at for a minute, then he'll get mad at you.

Finally, the squirrel is named Frances. After hurricane Frances, I nearly raked her up in our yard. She was really young -- barely had her eyes open -- so we kept her until she was strong enough to go back out on her own. She can be pretty sassy. She's the head squirrel on the block, plays in traffic, and attacks trick-or-treaters. She also can do the time warp. =p

Rai
October 28th, 2007, 08:30 AM
I have a guinea pig and a dog :3

Jack's, the guinea pig, cage is right next to my computer so whenever I'm on it, he makes the "FEED ME!" squeak. But if I don't feed him, he makes the "I'm mad at you! >:|" squeak. He's so cute <3

And my doggie's name is Pepper. She's 11 years old but acts like a puppy :3~

WifiFX
October 28th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I can't believe no one has rats. Lol, j/k.

Dogs ftw!

Extric
October 28th, 2007, 08:50 AM
I have two dogs that belong to me and are my responsibility. Jade is the oldest (can't remember her exact age, but she's old) and she is a Golden Retriever/Lab and she doesn't act her age as she still plays around like she is a puppy. I got her for Christmas one year because I had I had wanted a dog for so long. The second one is Aphie (short for Aphrodite) and she is a full-grown Rottweiler. I bought Aphie about four or five years ago for my birthday. I bought another one with her, a male that I had named Luki, but he had swallowed a rock and I didn't have the money for the surgery and I didn't want to ask my parents. The vets did the surgery anyways and he had lived, but since I had signed a release form or something they put him in a shelter. I wasn't suppose to know what happen to him, but about a week after the surgery I came in for to pick up Jade and the vet told me a couple had adopted him and that they had kept the name (first and last).

Ben Kenobi
October 28th, 2007, 12:04 PM
A couple of months ago, I got 2 cats. I've had one cat before but that one died a couple years back. One of the cats is male and the other female. Male attacks female when she goes in a particular spot (near the scratching post mainly). Also have 2 budgerigars. They have to stay locked in a room since the cats have attacked their cage on a couple of occasions.

Shiny Umbreon
October 28th, 2007, 12:06 PM
I have a dog. I've had more, but only one at a time. And I think my brother had a fish before I was born.

johnlycett
October 28th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Oh sorry I forgot I have 9 fishes xD
My cats trying to eat them. Oh no kitty
don't fall in.

Ichikool
October 28th, 2007, 12:11 PM
I have five cats, a dog, and one hamster. =D

This is really probabaly not gonna happen, but... maybe a dove soon...

Chikara
October 28th, 2007, 12:25 PM
I have two dogs and two umm... *runs for the paper thing* African Dwarf Frogs =D

They're actually really cool XD

Natalie♥
October 28th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I have...
a dog- gets along with the cat, but eats the cat's food all the time.
a cat- gets along with the dog and loves to swat the dog

I used to have...
a guinea pig- got along with the dog really well, but died after 3 years
a fish- died after not even a year.

Game Freak
October 28th, 2007, 01:19 PM
i has a dog. its a chow shepherd

PokemonRox
October 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
i have 1 dog 1 cat and 6 fish.. the dog and the cat kinda get along they dont hate each other but the dog chases the cat around the house sometimes 0_0 and the cat sometimes just watches the fish tank O_o

Usagii
October 28th, 2007, 02:35 PM
2 cats. We`ve had one of them for like... 4 years & we just got a new one recently this summer. They don`t belong to me though, my mom likes them, so basically she`s the one that takes care of them the most. Yeah, my mom`s family has like this huge obsession over cats. :\ But I don`t mind them at all~! In fact, the one we got recently is so cute. =3

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 29th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I have the most sterotypical pet ever- a dog. 2 of em'.

But there's a thread like this in other chat that's still revivavble. *reports*

Sammi
October 29th, 2007, 05:21 PM
What's with people and putting poll-like threads in OC these days, anyway? (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=112367)

*closed*