PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Destruction in Sinnoh

Kanto
October 29th, 2007, 02:30 AM
It had finally stopped raining. The world was at peace once more. The battle between Kyogre and Groudon had subdued thanks to the awsome power of a legendary pokemon, Rayquaza. The battle was great indeed. So great that the battle effects went even to Sinnoh and other regions. Days later after the incident, the world was at peace. Pokemon battles being held, participation in pokemon contests, and breeders breeding. The world was peaceful. Sure there was still crimes being held. But nothing the police couldn't handle. But other than that, nothing life has been peaceful.

But one fateful day, two Team Galactic grunts decides they want to make history. They have a odd discussion and head their seperate ways. The first grunt heads towards Turnback cave the sleeping hut of the legendary pokemon, Giratina. He walks into the cave with a look of regret but he cant turn back now(ironic isn't it). He finally meets the sleeping legend. But what he thinks is history is something much more. The pokemon awakes angry from being waked from his sleep. Now the grunt is dead from the rampage of the pokemon. And Giratina heads out the cave to destroy any and all things.

The second grunt has just made it to New Moon Island. He walked in and had already tooken ot his pokemon. But that just told the pokemon dwelling on the island to attack. Before, the grunt got a chance to react, the legendary pokemon; known to all as Darkrai had already killed the grunt and its pokemon.

Now several days later after the incident, it has been reported on the international news that, cities have been badly damaged and citizens of Sinnoh have gone missing. While the the newscaster was broadcasting the tvs all over the world have gone blank. It seems that the region of Sinnoh is under attack. Even wild pokemon across the globe are acting strange. No not cause they are attacking. Out of fear. Their senses have told them that something bad is heading their way. Now there has been winged pokemon messages coming from Sinnoh to all regions of the world. They are in dire need of help.

You a human has been informed of this crisis. The downfall of Sinnoh and the destruction of the world. You must hurry to the region of Sinnoh to stop this crisis before its too late. The journey will be half on the travel to the region, and the other half on actual region. You may come from any region you choose(Yes even places not mentioned in the anime or manga).

Rules/Regulations
Obey the rules of PC. That means write words correctly. N not lyke dis or dat. If you want to use slang such as For shizzle or for sheeze for comical purposes, then write the words correctly.
Control of of other characters is up to the partner. And their must be proof of this.
Only a minimum amount of cursing is permitted. Don't abuse your powers.
This RPG is rated pg 16
You are only allowed up to two characters.
Have fun and do your best!

Signup/Registration
Pokemon Trainer Signup

Name:
Nickname:Optional
Appearance:
Place of Origin:Where were you born; city/town, region
Pokemon:Can only carry up to six.
Background Information:like your history. I would write history, but the word has been used too many times before.
Personality:
Writing Ex.:At least one paragraph long. That means four SENTENCES, NOT LINES.

Pokemon Signup

Name of pokemon:Like which pokemon are you
Name:Optional. Only if you are with a trainer and he/she decides to name you
Language:Like if you speak the human language like meowth, let us know. If not, then just place poke tongue
Type:Normal, Shiny, Dark (if you want to be dark or shiny, message me first)
Other Information:

Breeder

Name:
Nickname:Optional
Appearance:
Place of Origin:Where were you born; city/town, region
Pokemon:Can only carry up to six. If any.
Background Information:like your history. I would write history, but the word has been used too many times before.
Personality:
Writing Ex.:At least one paragraph long. That means four SENTENCES, NOT LINES.

Follow up rules/regulation

If your a trainer or breeder, you cannot capture a legendary pokemon or start with one without my consent. That is an order.
If a trainer wants to capture a pokemon that is being roleplayed, then please speak with that person before attempt to capture.
If you were born in the Sinnoh region, then you cannot be there when the crisis began. You must be in some other region doing some other business first.
Only I can start off with a legendary pokemon. I have already asked the host of this rp. Get it. Ahh you don't get it.
People signing up to be pokemon cannot be legendaries without my consent. That means pm me or email me for my consent.
Even though I am allowed legendaries, that doesn't mean I am allowed to abuse my own power. So that means even I must can't be the greatest trainer in the roleplay. So there can be stronger players than I.
There is only allowed a minimum amount of touch activity. The maximum is kissing and nothing more. If this rule is violated then your post will be deleted as a warning.
If your post is deleted 4 times, then your character shall die in a correct manner.
If your character is not in use for at least 2 weeks, then your character shall be deleted in a correct manner and someone can then fill that spot.

Sign ups for trainers is, 18, Breeders is 7 and pokemon is 5. Legendaries is in questions.

My sign up does not count in the character count.

Trainers
DrakO
Mako64
Hero
Auraoa
Shiny Entei
Hawks
Sk8torchic
Insomnium
Jester Girl(2)

Pokemon
treeko3605
nightmareHaunter
Shiny_Eevee
GhastlyGuy
Mako64
Sk8torchic

Coordinators
Sk8torchic
Jester Girl

SIGNUPS ARE NOW OPEN

Usagi-Chan~
October 29th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Name of pokemon:Umbreon
Name:if anyone wants to be my trainer they could name me then
Language:human English
Type:Normal
Other Information:

Kanto
October 31st, 2007, 06:26 PM
Alright Im not sure if anyone would understand japanese, but whatever. Your in. I will not post my character until at least a trainer or a breeder post theirs.

DrakO
November 1st, 2007, 03:22 AM
Name: Probably Youso Matosaga

Nickname: Mortyferous - Morty

Appearance: Mortyferous is a non-emotive person. Although evilness burns inside his fake-heart, he doesn’t show any of the emotions he feels within, and as so his face is always serious without any smile or any frown.
He dresses up like a magician wearing a long and dark hood, which gives him an Evil appearance, almost like a Vampire. He wears a dark purple sleeveless shirt and long dark trousers.
Although this mystical appearance, Mortyferous is an attractive young man. His hair is from a light-brown colour, which contrasts with his dark hood. Mortyferous has deep blue eyes, which are said to often hypnotise anyone that look into them deeply. In his right eye, he has a vertical scar that crosses his skin, right by the middle.
Mortyferous is not a tall guy, but he believes that he’s taller than the other people in the Slate Empire. His sleeveless shirt reveals that he does some body-fitness, due to his good body shape.

Place of Origin: Ecruteak City

Pokemon:

Dusknoir
Froslass
Electivire

Background Information: Nobody really knows Mortyferous' history. He just know by being always outside the cities in some kind of ruins. It is said that he lives there, but no one knows, for sure, what happened to his family and friends.
It said too, that he was found on the ruins, at the age of 14. At that moment he was considered a 'wild boy', because of being afraid of humans and living alone in the ruins.

Personality: Mortyferous is a loner, by nature. He doesn't like to talk with strangers neither with his few friends. Mortyferous just likes to be left allone with his own feelings and thoughts: these are they most beloved friends.
Sometimes Mortyferous can be really devilish, destroying everyone and everything with his 'inside power', just to achieve his objectives.
He really doesn't care if he's doing anything wrong or anything right, instead of it, he just cares about himself.

Writing Ex.:

I entered the room, and as I walked in, I could see all the other Officials staring at me. They seemed to be staring at me, and whispering at each other. I kept walking towards the balcony, and I heard something like: “Did you see what he did at that Buneary?”. That comment didn’t bother me. In fact, after hearing that, I felt my self-esteem growing inside me.
When I arrived to the balcony, in the farthest corner of the room, surrounded by tables, I looked at the Pokémon standing behind it.

Kanto
November 1st, 2007, 09:22 AM
Ok DrakO, he's pretty good. We could use a guy like him. ACCEPTED

Here is my Character.

Given Name: Beryl(type of gemstone)

Appearance: Brown Skinned, Spikey black hair, brown eyes, short sleeve yellow shirt up to elbows with a sleeveless jacket over it up to waist open. Fingerless light green gloves, baggy light green jeans, with a extra pocket on each pant leg. Light blue sneakers, a black belt with pokeballs on it and a brown travel backpack.

Place of Origin: Lavander Town, Kanto

Personality: A boy nice boy with a strong temper. He respects all pokemon whether they be domestic or wild. He never underestimates his oppenents. Is also flirtatious at times.

Pokemon: Charmeleon, Dragonite, Pidgeot, Garyados, Ivysaur, Typhlosion

Background Information: Beryl was born in Lavander Town, Kanto. He was orphan who lived in an orpanarium. Unfortunately for him, he was never adopted like the rest of his roommates. So he could never make a true friend there. The thing that kept him from going insane and depressing was his fascination for pokemon. It started when he was five, when he was watching the pokemon league on tv. He thought it was cool the way the pokemon were and wanted to control pokemon like that as well. But a year later, he soon realized from meeting a pokemon trainer during a walk through a park, that it wasn't all about controlling pokemon but was about respecting and befriending the pokemon was important as well.
When he turned nine, he had befriended the pokemon, Pidgey, while going through a grassy area that was filled with pokemon. A few months during that same year he was able train and play with his new friend. He also evoled it into a Pidgeotto five months after his first meet with the pokemon. This helped him be a better pokemon trainer so he would already be experienced when he turned ten. But when he did turn that age he soon found out that he was not going to be a trainer yet and instead go to trainer school in Viridian City. He tried to argue out of it but could not. So he went to trainer school in Viridian City.
It wasn't until he was 13 that he decided to run away from the trainer school. When he ran away, it wasn't until two days after his escape that the school authorities realized he wasn't there and sent a aeach party after him. Making him wanted all over Viridian City, only because they didn't think he could get far. But since he already had a pokemon, his escape was butter(can't help the use of slang). But unfortuantly he wounded up getting lost in the Viridian forest without any pokemon supplies. His Pidgeotto was already weak after fighting many battles to fend off wild pokemon, so he used him no more after the first day of his escape.
But luck wasn't on his side as he soon encountered by a group of angry Beedrill. He ran for his life but when he could outrun them no more, a red haired girl with a staryu had appeared defeating the wild pokemon with ease. When the boy asked who she was, she said he name was Misty and she soon befriended Beryl. She helped him get through the forest and in thev process the became close friends. By the time he got to Pallet town she was already gone and he set his way toward Professer Oak's abode. That is where he first gained his starter pokemon, Charmander. It wasn't until ten days later that he arrived at Viridian City where thee was posters of his face all over the city as well as a few others. So he stealthy dogded attention and even stole twenty pokeballs and thirty potions, twenty-five parylz heals and twenty-three poison heals from the Viridian City pokemart without being caught or noticed by citizens. Thats what happens when your an orphan. Another ten days went by as he caught a bulbasaur apparently left abandoned by an irresponsible trainer. He caught a few more pokemon as well thanks to the help of his best friend Pidgeotto and his new friend Charmander.
He arrived in Ceruleum City only to battle his close friend Misty. He beat her in one battle using all his pokemon, with his Pidgeotto last. After that battle, she decided to join him on his quest. They then ended up liking each other more than normal. She then went back home only telling him to mail her whenever he could after kissing him. This happened after he won the Kanto Pokemon League.
Now 15 years of age, he has already defeated the Johto gym leader Morty and is on his way to the next gym. He has been known across seas mainly for his victory against Team Rocket. He is not sure whether he is in love with Misty or not. But he holds her to his heart for someone he cares for. Misty on the other hand is almost sure that she loves Beryl.

Sushi.
November 5th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I'm going to give a shot at this so here mine.

Name of pokemon:Bonsly
Name:Will
Language:Human English British
Type:Normal
Other Imformation:

Kanto
November 5th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Ok nightmareHaunter your ACCEPTED

Usagi-Chan~
November 6th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Alright Im not sure if anyone would understand japanese, but whatever. Your in. I will not post my character until at least a trainer or a breeder post theirs.

what do you mean japanease my umbreon speaks english

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
November 6th, 2007, 07:43 AM
il give it a try if your still taking sign-ups.

Name of pokemon: Growlithe
Name: If Sombody Decides To Be My Trainer,They Can Name Me.
Language: Human English
Type: Normal
Other Information: None

Dragonus
November 6th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Okay I will sign up!

Name:SlickSlicer
Nickname:Slick
Place of Origin:Mossdeep City
Pokemon: Swellow, Haunter and Metagross
Background Information: Given away at young, Slick has been adopted by 1 of the professors at The Space Center at MossDeep. He had now been a full fledged breeder. And had after listening to the news about what happened at Sinnoh, Slick raced there to save the crisis from happening.
Personality:Easily tempered. Even though he is gentle and calm at first.
Writing Ex.:Can I update this tomorrow? My mum is nagging me to sleep.

Mako64
November 7th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I'm not done with my sign up sheet but, could u save a spot 4 me?
Just 4 2 days?

Kanto
November 7th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Treeko, you had a j next to the language but I see you changed it.

Shiny_Eevee your ACCEPTED
Dragonus you may edit it today because it needs some serious changes and put some more information on your background*pending
Mako64 when you make your pro, dont make a new reply, just put it in your first one on the list. Then let me know you edited it in a new reply. As for holds, you have two days

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
November 7th, 2007, 01:59 PM
ok.so,when do we start???

Hero
November 7th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Sorry if its short I can make it longer if you want.

Name: Joey Brown Skinned

Nickname: (None)

Appearance: Joey has brown skin , short black hair and red eyes. Wearing a black shirt, pants, and Jacket with white sneakers.

Place of Origin: Sandgem Town/Sinnoh Region

Pokemon: Torterra, Gengar, Quilava, Weavile, Ambipom and Pidgeot

Background Information: Joey was born in Sandgem Town and started his journey late when he was 12. Joey first Pokemon Turtwig was given to him by his father a famous Pokemon Trainer who died on his Pokemon Journey. Joey feels he should try his best to live up to his father name and become a Pokemon Master. Joey journeyed through Sinnoh catching his first Pokemon Aipom who he caught playing pranks on the citizens of Eterna City and his second Pokemon Sneasel who helped him get through a snowstorm on the why to SnowPoint City. Joey has caught some rare Pokemon throughout Sinnoh a Pidgey who lost its eggs in a forest fire and had lost it will to live along with a trouble making Cyndaquil. Joey is a very skilled trainer and has collected all of Sinnoh badges. Joey has completed in many tournaments throughout Sinnoh making him very popular among Sinnoh. Joey became the champion of the Sinnoh League and battled the Elite 4 but lost to Lucian and his powerful Psychic Pokemon. He is now at the Orange League fighting his last battle against Drake before heading back to Sinnoh to visit his family.

Personality: Joey isn't very talkative and mostly keeps to himself. Joey is a very skilled trainer and loves a good Pokemon battle. Joey doesn't get mad easily it takes a lot to get him angry.

Writing Ex:

The crowd cheered as Joey's Torterra quickly took down Drake's Electabuzz with its powerful Earthquake. Drake couldn't believe what raw power Torterra had and quickly returned his Electabuzz into the pokeball.

"Your good Joey but raw power want work against my Gengar speed" said Drake taking out Gengar's pokeball and releasing it onto the felid.

Joey knew Torterra couldn't defeat Gengar speed and quickly returns it into its pokeball. Placing Torterra pokeball into his pocket and grabbing the great ball containing Weavile.

"This battle isn't over yet Drake" said Joey releasing Weavile onto the rocky battle felid.

Kanto
November 7th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Whoa Hero, I want to have you apart of the rp but your missing quite a lot. You need to make your Background longer, Appearance, and a RP Example. Until then, you can't join. We will start when we get at least 12 trainers so right now spread the word

Mako64
November 8th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Here 's my sign up.

Name: Jake Donor

Appearance: Red hair, Blue eyes, wearing gray sweat suit, semi-buff features.

Place of Origin: Lavaridge town, Hoenn

Pokemon: Turtwig, Krabby, Cubone, Haunter.

Background Information: Born from a generation of trainers, father left family to confront the Johto elite four.

Personality: Always wears a smile. Loves pranks. Supportive of his Pokemon. Brave and willing to help those in need.

Writing: Jake was very intimated by the large monster, but he gathered his courage and sent out his Haunter.
“Haunter use Night Shade!” He cried.
The Ghost-type Pokemon released a black wave of energy and sent the monster flying.

TP-BigWill
November 8th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Here I go then

Name: Gravin McGroin

Appearance: Black hair, scruffy beard, sun glasses on, Army Pants and Boots, Tank top

Place of Origin: Goldenrod City, Johto

Pokemon: Flygon, Kirlia, Parasect, Aron

Background Information:Abandoned as a kid, Gravin was self raised and self educated. His first pokemon he caught was a trapinch whom he befriended as a child. It is now fully evolved and owns the same mentality as his trainer

Personality: Lives life with a chip on his shoulder. Being self raised, he is used to being a loner and has personal issues in the terms of team work. He looks at life by telling thoose in need to pull themselves up. His Flygon is his only true friend :o

Writing: The monster recover's from Haunter's freocious attack. As he charges in, a shadowy figure sweeps over the head of the trainers.
"Fire Blast now!" yelled Gravin. His Flygon then delivered an enormous ball of fire to the opposing monster.

Kanto
November 8th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Hero, your background is good but you couldn't have done all that in four years, you have to edit it a bit. (hint try only earning all of the sinnoh badges and beatng their leage only. If you want to start on another region, you couldn't earned all of their badges only a few)

TP-BigWill you got a long way to go. We don't accept coodinaters only breeders and trainers, you need to make your Background longer and your writing style is not really convincing me. Change that and your good

Mako64 same with you, exact same thing.

Mako64
November 8th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Name: Jake Donor

Appearance: Red hair, Blue eyes, wearing gray sweat suit, semi-buff features.

Place of Origin: Lavaridge town, Hoenn

Pokemon: Turtwig, Krabby, Cubone, Haunter

Background Information: Born from a generation of trainers. Mother died giving birth half-brother blames him for the death. Father was pushed over a bridge into a large river by an unnamed culprit because of his job as a Pokemon ranger. It is unknown if his father is still alive. With no parents, he and his brother were forced to move into a small orphanage home. Jake made a few friends compared to his brother’s populaity. Many of his teachers inspired and encouraged him to become a Pokemon trainer. When he was 12, he met a Turtwig in the woods that had problems like his. They quickly became close companions and soon Pokemon partners. When he was 14, he started his quest to become a Pokemon trainer with his first Pokemon Turtwig at his side. They traveled around Hoenn, collected four Gym Badges, and met many friends, even Pokemon companions, Krabby, Cubone, and Gastly. Jake experienced many things that a Pokemon Trainer must go through in order to learn how to be the best. In his travels he heard about the destruction in Sinnoh and decided to head over there to see what he could do to help, despite the disencouragment others gave him.

Personality: Always tries to be kind and patient. Loves to pull pranks. Very adventurous. Selfless when it comes to helping others. At times he can be headstrong and throws himself into danger.

Writing Ex: “Cubone, use Bonemerang!” Jake cried.
Cubone reeled back and threw its bone towards the Magby.
“Mag!” The wild Pokemon leaped out of the twirling bone’s path.
“Magby!” The fire-type sneered, thinking that it had seen the last of the bone.
Jake and Cubone could barely hide in their smiles as the bone came back towards Magby.
The little Pokemon suddenly heard a whirling noise.
As it turned its head, the bone clobbered it with a loud crack.

Name of pokemon: Absol
Name: (Whatever You want to name me)
Language: English
Type: Dark
Other Information: Outcast among humans. It belives that they are a virus to the world. Lives to protect Pokemon from ever being subjected to humans. Refuses to be owned without a fight.

Kanto
November 8th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Mako, three things. One: make your bio lenght worthy man. Two: I will tell you not to edit your first sheet. Three: dont make a new post of a sign up sheet. Just edit the one there.

Sk8torchic
November 10th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Name of pokemon: Torchic
Name: Ryku (you'll find out why)
Language: Bilingual (human AND pokémon)
Type: Dark
Other Information: Able to become a human trainer. Feathers are black and blood-red, his eyes are also red.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same character:
Name: Ryku

Nickname: Pokéman

Appearance: Blond hair that's always messy. He wears glasses. His shirt is Night black and his pants are blood red. Ryku has red eyes like his pants.
Occupation: A Pokemon trainer and coordinator (it's just something to occupy his time)
Place of Origin: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Pokemon:

Torchic (Male)- Ryku
This is Ryku in Pokéform. He can only carry up to 5 pokémon because he IS one.He can use every move the Torchic line learns, as well as Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Metal Claw.

Espeon (Female)- Sunrise
Ryku began his journey with himself and an egg. The egg, he knew, held an Eevee. However, unexpectedly, it hatched into two. Sunrise evolved during early sunset in a double battle with her twin and a trainer with Ninjask and Shedinja. Her Thunderbolt can be as powerful as her Pychic attacks.

Umbreon (male)- Sunset
Ryku began his journey with himself and an egg. The egg, he knew, held an Eevee. However, unexpectedly, it hatched into two. Sunset evolved during late sunset in a double battle with his twin and a trainer with Ninjask and Shedinja. He can use powerful Faint Attack, Bite, Crunch, and Shadow Ball attacks.

Background Information: Ryku's father was in the Hall of Fame at the Sinnoh League, while his mother had one a Grand Festival in each of the 5 regions, and a total of 3 in Sinnoh. Ryku decided to be like the both of them from age 5. They had shared a Blaziken who told Ryku these stories as well as this one: His father was killed by Team Glactic shortly before Ryku's birth, his mother not long after. The reason Ryku can become a Pokémon and speak both languages is because The Blaziken (which was female) nursed him as a baby.

Personality: Ryku seems hard at first, but it is actually just his looks. He is world famous for being the first half-human/half-pokémon, or, as they call him, "The Pokéman", and this makes him irritable at fan clubs who don't stop asking for his autograph. He shows extreme affection for pokémon and often holds seminars on Pokémon feelings, thoughts, etc. After Beating the Johto League and Grand Festival, Ryku is planning on moving to Fiore to become a Ranger.

Writing Ex.: Ryku sighed. So many girls were crowding around him asking, "Give me your autograph; no me; why you!" and he was waiting for a catfight to break out. That would be interesing.Ryku wished he wasn't so conspicuous as a Torchic, but he looked different from all others. He called out Sunrise, "Teleport." "Fangirls, Ryku?" "You know it," Ryku sighed, as he and his Espeon disappeared into the Sootopolis Pokémon Center.

Fuyuko the Rampant
November 10th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Name:Fuyuko Lawliet
Nickname:Yuko
Appearance: She has light brown skin,with light pink hair that reaches down to the middle of her back,her eyes are a bright light blue.She isn't all that tall,standing at 5'1,lots of people make fun of her for her height.Soleil can usually be seen wearing a green t-shirt and black pants with rips spread around it.A half heart necklace can be seen tied around her neck,with a mark that looks like a half heart is on the opposite side of the necklace,completeing the heart,making it seem as though there was another part of the necklace.
Place of Origin: Celadon City,Kanto
Pokemon: Breloom(Serenity),Vaporeon(Purity),Swellow(Devotion)>_>;There isn't supposed to be a space>_>;,Slowbro(Tsoro) and Misdrevous(Aurora)
Background Information: She was born in Celadon City to Soleil Lawliet and Light Lawliet. On the day she was to go to Erica for her first pokemon she was late and all Erica had left was a Shroomish,not from the regular selection of Oddish,Bulbasaur and Bellsprout.Although she didn't get the Oddish she wanted,after Shroomish saved her from an attack from a Pidgeotto,although they didn't technically defeat it,she grew to love her Shroomish,like she would to a Oddish.After getting to Cerulean City she found an injured Eevee,she rushed to the PokeCenter giving the injured Eevee to nurse Joy.After the Eevee was healed she was about to release her back into the wild,but the Eevee kept coming back to her,until eventually the Eevee put herself into one of Fuyuko's pokeballs.After defeating the water gym with reletive ease,thanks to the help of her Shroomish,Misty saw that Fuyuko had an Eevee in her posession,she decided to give her a Water Stone to evolve her Eevee into a Vaporeon.Along the way to Pewter city she found a Tailow in Viridian forest.She always loved bird pokemon,and she didn't currently have one,so she decided to capture it.Vaporeon was able to weaken it,and Shroomish put the Tailow to sleep,and the capture was easy.
Personality: She likes being sarcastic,though most people will find that irritating or rude.Even though she has a sarcastic personallity,she knows how to show her nice side to anyone who gets to know her.If anyone mentions something even remotely rude towards the mark on her chest she'll get angry and lash out at anyone around her.
Writing Ex: "Serenity use Spore then Focus Punch!"She shouted pointing towards Norman's Slaking."Slaking dodge it,then use Facade."Knowing full well that Slaking wouldn't be able to dodge the Spore in time.Breloom's Spore hit Slaking head on,leaving him open for her charging Focus Punch."I won't give up yet!"Norman shouted a grin appearing on his face.Fuyuko looked at him oddly and smiled."Heh,your right,because I can see Slaking waking up any second right now."She said a smirk appearing on her face."Miracles can happen Fuyuko!Slaking use FACADE!"Norman screamed the last part.Slaking woke up and Breloom's Focus Punch met Slaking's Facade,and a large explosion happenend."Nghhh"Fuyuko groaned covering her eyes.The mist cleared and it showed Breloom standing on top of Slaking triumphiantly."Ah,looks like you won Fuyuko,and now I am happy to present you with the Balance Badge."He said another grin crossed his face."Thank you Norman,the battle was inspiring."Fuyuko said walking towards the door.

GastlyGuy
November 10th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Pokemon Signup

Name of Pokemon: Treecko
Name: If someone is my trainer then they can name me :D
Language: PokeTongue

(Sorry , If this is a bit late :S)

Shiny Entei
November 11th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Name: Ashley Phoenix

Nickname: Ash

Appearance: She has brown hair, that reaches up to her shoulders, and has turquiose coloured eyes. She is a slim figure and is an average height for her age. She is normally clad in blue jeans, with a sleeveless white top, and white trainers.

Place of Origin: Viridian City, Kanto

Pokemon: Bayleef, Pikachu (Spark), Umbreon (Nightwish) and Charmeleon

Background Information: Ash was born in Viridian to Tanya and Lee Phoenix. They were trainers when they were young, and Ash hastened to follow in their footsteps. They had both been included in the Hall of Fame, when they beat the Elite Four. Her parents were upset by her going away, and they pray for her return. Her starter Pokemon was Charmander, whom she had obtained from Professor Oak in Pallet Town.

Personality: She is a friendly person, and would try her best to work well with other people. However, at times her sense of humour may consist of sarcasm, and she has a bad habit of rolling her eyes at silly things.

Writing Ex.: "Where is he?" Ash said to herself, and began searching frantically. She had only got her Charmander today, and had already lost it in her house. Walking out of her bedroom, she called out for him. "Charmander?" She said, but no-one answered. She walked through the corridor, and saw a burnt piece of paper. Great, just great.

Hawks
November 11th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Name: Simply put, Chris

Nickname: Hawks

Appearance: Slim, Blueish/Greenish eyes, Normal sized for age, Black trousers, Black fingerless gloves, Black T-shirt, A necklace with a symbol on it, White spikey hair, Red sweat band on head, Bownish/Greyish cloak, sometimes liek to wear a black/white bandana and also has a slight tan.

Place of Origin: Evergrow town, Matem region http://i1.tinypic.com/6jnk0m8.jpg

Pokemon: Magmortar, Electrabuzz, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Rhyperior, Metagross

Background Information: Raised by his mother, never knew his father, his brother became champion of the Matem Pokemon League then was never seen again. His necklass has a strange symbol on it, but he has never told anyone the meaning of it. He has ventured far around his region but does not beleive in Gyms or the Elite 4. He doesn't let anyone judge his power as a pokémon trainer, but himself. He devotes his life to capturing the legenadarys; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Menaphy.

Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Mature for his age, Secretive, On first impression he would come across as evil, but is actually kind-hearted and has hatred to those to misuse pokémon.

Writing Ex.: Hawks stared up at the midnight sky. His heart beating, and his hair swaying in the light breeze. He looked down at the pokéball in his hand. "Goodbye Mother." He said as he felt his mother's shadow looming over him.
"You don't have to do this, Chris." She said, rather miserably. "You can stay here.. with me.."
Hawks looked at her gloomfully then suddenly pulled his hood over him, covering his face, all but his mouth. "One day." He said promisingly and jumped down the small cliff behind his house into the gloomy wilderness.

P.S Also, if allowed, I would like to have an Aimpom that is always by my side. (Only if allowed, of course)

pokeMONstar
November 11th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Hello everybody!!! Could I join?!?!?!

Usagi-Chan~
November 11th, 2007, 09:50 AM
um could some one be my pokemons owner its Umbreon

Hero
November 11th, 2007, 09:55 AM
um could some one be my pokemons owner its Umbreon

I'll do it if you want, do I have to catch you.

Mako64
November 11th, 2007, 10:16 AM
In case if any of you were wondering, if my Pokemon sign-up is accepted, it doesn't mean that instantly the Trainers and Breeder get to catch me. There has to be a long history of the Absol popping up places. To help the storybroard.

Loki
November 11th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Ay guys, let's do this discussion of capturing and not capturing in an OoC thread, or over PM, mmkay?

No spam, please.

Kanto
November 13th, 2007, 02:32 PM
GhastlyGuy Accepted, Mako64 Accepted, Hero Accepted, Auraoa Accepted, Hawks Accepted, sk8torchic Accepted.

Now I feel as though I get tired of waiting so the story has begun. And pokeMONstar, make a sheet first then we can talk.

The Beginning of the End
The terrifiying pokemon has finally been unleashed in Sinnoh, but only that region knows what pokemon it is. You have no idea what has happened but you have decided to venture to the land and save the world. The professers of the regions has told you how to get there from your current destination. What will happen while you journey there? What are these terrible omens everyone talks about? What pokemon is behind all this?

Chapter 1

OOC: Ok sooner or later in the story, you will all meet up with each other. You can meet each other now if you want to. You can travel in packs. You can travel alone if you want to. There will also be some special guest as well. Enjoy.

Mako64
November 13th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Jake Donor had just defeated the Petalburg gym leader Norman, earning his fourth badge. Now he was walking around the city while his Pokemon healed.
"Should I head to the next town or stay here and wait for something to pop up?" He wondered aloud.
He did not walk for a very long time when he saw a large crowd gather in front of a large T.V. screen.
Jake walked over and weaved into the crowd.
"Excuse me, what's going on?" Jake asked a large man.
The man just pointed at the t.v.
Jake turned to it and heard a startling report.
"I'm here in Sinnoh where a large storm has erupted." The news reporter said.
"Witnesses say that the arrival of strange Pokemon caused this. Until there is comfirmation, the police can not do any thing about this. Many trainers have arrived in attempt to help stop this crisis, but they may not be much of help, reporting live, Dani Barn."

Jake did not stay to hear anything else. He was racing back to the Pokemon center. If trainers wanted to help, he was going to be one of them.

Kanto
November 13th, 2007, 05:42 PM
OOC: Whoa, hold on there cowboy. You need to clarify this, such as how long it took you. What happened while you were traveling there? Like I said before, half the adventure is journeying to sinnoh.

Fuyuko the Rampant
November 13th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Fuyuko looked ahead of her groaning gently."Ughh,looks like I'll be on Purity and Tsoro's back surfing for a while.Oh joy."Currently,she hated Mossdeep City,sadly for her she was on the other side of the region."Alright,come on out Purity!Alright girl,can you help me surf over to Dewford City?"She said kneeling down,and giving her Vaporeon a treat."Va,va,Vaporeon!"The young Vaporeon shouted gleefully."Alright girl,let's get going!"After four hours out on the water,they finally made it to Dewford."Ughhh,I hate the sea.Good job girl,return."She groaned,returning her Vaporeon back to its pokeball.Fuyuko decided to stop by the pokecenter,as she forgot to heal her pokemon after the battle with Norman."Welcome to the pokemon center,may we help you?"The nurse Joy at the counter asked politely.A Chansey standing next to her,smiling awkwardly."Erm,yes,I forgot to heal my pokemon after my battle with a gym leader."She mumbled looking embarrased."Alright,I'll just need your pokemon."The nurse said cheerfully.Fuyuko quickly handed her pokemon over."Alright here you go,remember don't push your pokemon too hard!"She said waving good bye at Fuyuko."Erm,yes thank you."She said sounding hushed,as she ran out the doors."Alright Tsoro,come on out!"She shouted,as the light disapated,she brought out another treat,as she did for her Vaporeon."Here boy,this is for making you surf me to Slateport city."She said,smiling as she looked at her pokemon eat the treat cheerfully."Alright boy,finished?Good,let's go to Slateport then!"

Kanto
November 13th, 2007, 06:31 PM
As I am in Johto, I go to an Ecruteak Pokemon Center to get my pokemon healed. While waiting in the center, I decide to turn on the television to see the International news.

"This just in, there have been reports of dark clouds over the horizion of Sinnoh. It seems that this mysterious event has happened two days ago abruptly during an average day. Now every other day these mysterious clouds reappear. Wait hold on...It seems that I have report from Sinnoh officials that there have now been reports of missing people. Every other day, just like the clouds, groups of people from different cities have suddenly gone missing. Yet no one seems to have any idea where. In other news, there have been troubling signs in the Sevii Islands that they have some sort of weird mishaps. The details are not comfirmed as of yet. More information has been sent out. Until then, this is the international news signing out"

He wanted to know more on this events that was going on but didn't have enough clues to go on. So he decided to call the one man he thought would know. After thirty minutes with talking with Pro. Oak, it has been clear that it was dark pokemon at work but had to wait from Oak to learn more. Suddenly his Pokenav went off. It was Professer Elm. He said that he need him to wait at wherever he was at for more information as well. It seemed that he had talked with Oak on the situation. So after retrieving his pokemon from nurse Joy, he went to stay at a inn for the night to wait for more information.

Hero
November 13th, 2007, 07:13 PM
After spending many months training on the Orange Islands and defeating the champion of the Orange Islands Drake. Joey couldn’t wait to see his family again in Sinnoh but before he could he had to wait for the ship to arrive at Valencia Island. The Pokemon Center on Valencia Island was very empty since the Orange League ended and only a culpable of trainers stayed behind. Joey along with a few other trainers were sitting in the Pokemon Center Lobby watching a Pokemon battle on TV when it suddenly which to a special news report on Sinnon.

“This just in, disaster strikes the Sinnoh region as dark clouds have been reported seen over Sinnoh. Mysterious events have been happening including missing people and strange mishaps. We know only a little about the current status of Sinnoh and will have more on this report soon.”

Joey couldn’t believe what he just heard as he was speechless at what to say. Joey quickly headed for one of the empty video phone and started to call Prof. Oak for all the details.

Shiny Entei
November 15th, 2007, 05:42 AM
After allowing her Pokemon to train, Ash had made her way into the Goldenrod Pokemon Centre. When she entered, she could tell that there was something going on, as there were a lot of trainers and breeders that were crowded around the TV.

Standing on tip-toe, she could just make out that a reporter was talking of something that had happened. “This just in, disaster strikes the Sinnoh region as dark clouds have been reported seen over Sinnoh. Mysterious events have been happening including missing people and strange mishaps. We know only a little about the current status of Sinnoh and will have more on this report soon.”

Looking at Nurse Joy, Ash realised that she was still healing her Pokemon. That gave Ash some time to attempt to contact Prof. Oak, and find out just what the hell was going on.

Mako64
November 15th, 2007, 08:56 AM
"Your Pokemon are all better now Jake." The Nurse Joy told the boy.
"Thank you." Jake took back his Pokemon. "Do you know if there are any boats to Sinnoh at the docks?" He asked.
"Yes, there will be a boat ready tommorow morning." Joy replied. "Why?"
"Because I'm going to help out with the disasters going on." He said.
Many people turned around to stare at him.
"Is that kid crazy?" Someone mumbled.
"Well somebody here has to go help." He said.
Jake turned back to the Nurse Joy.
"I'd like a room please." He said.
"Right this way." Joy said, getting up from her chair.
Jake was taken to a one-bed room. He instantly got ready for sleep.
"I need to get some rest for the morning." He said to himself.
Jake laid down and went out like a light.

Hawks
November 15th, 2007, 09:04 AM
10:00pm, Hawks decides to plan his route to Sinnoh

Hawks looks inside the pokemon storage box at the corner of Berrebriscoe Town pokemon centre. He needed to pick the right pokemon for his journey to Sinnoh to meet his old friend, Gardenia.

He finally decides to go with one of his oldest pokemon, Metagross.
"Excuse me," Says a voice behind him.
Hawks spins around and notices quite an old man, in a cloak similar to his own.
"The nurse tells me you're heading to Sinnoh, eh?" He says in a strange, high accent.
Hawks stared at him for a while, "Yes.. I am.. Why?" He asks quietly.
"Oh, well, I hear there's been a lot of trouble up there recently. I'm not quite sure exactly what it is, but it sounded pretty big on the news."
Hawks stares at the old man, eyeing him suspiciously. "Thanks." He says simply. And with that, Hawks placed his pokeballs in his pocket, walked trhough the door and into the night sky.

Kanto
November 15th, 2007, 04:13 PM
It was a new day and as Beryl awoke, he could hear his pokenav was going off uncontrollably. He picked it up and it seemed that Pro. Elm had some information. He said it was two pokemon who were considered hard to control. But it seems Elm didn't have a clue of what was their names so he will get back to him soon.

"Beryl since you have been the first to defeat the Rocket gang in Kanto and won the Indigo leage and defeated the Elite Four, whew that's a lot, then I think you can help Sinnoh in their time of need."

"Yeah I was going to go regardless Professer"

"Hmm there is never anything to stop you eh. Well as soon as you get there, go to a man named Professer Rowan. He lives in Sandgem Town in the Sinnoh region not too far off the coast of the region either. There is where the professers of Kanto, Hoen, Sinnoh and myself will be. Talk to you soon."

Professer Elm then hung up leaving Beryl to ponder on this information. It was after two minutes that he decided to leave. He headed outside saying goodbye to the lovely nurse joy which she smiled not caring for his comment (what a perv).

"Pidgeot lets go buddy"

He threw a pokeball up as a beautiful Pidgeot emerged from it as the pokeball flew back to Beryl's hand.

"C' mon Pidgeot, we need to head to a place called sinnoh, so let me ride you as I guide you there alright."

The Pidgeot nodded his head gracefully as it bent down to allow Beryl to jump on.

"Alright Pidgeot lets ride."

The two then fly off in the sky starting their journey.

Hero
November 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Joey wasn’t able to sleep at all that night since he was worried about his family in the Sinnoh. He was left by the ship leaving to Sinnoh and there wasn’t another for a whole month. Joey finally mange to get some sleep that night even dough it wasn’t much. It was around 6:30 a.m. when he woke up. Joey quickly packed his belongs as prepared to leave for the Sinnoh region riding on his Pidgeot back.

Leaving his room keys on the counter Joey quickly exited the Pokemon Centre. The climate around Valencia Island was warm and great flying weather for Pidgeot.

“Alright Pidgeot lets get flying” said Joey as he released Pidgeot from his pokeball. A beautiful bird lay in front of Joey eyes as it readied its wing ready to take flight.

“Okay Pidgeot get ready for the long travel a head” said Joey climbing onto Pidgeot back. Pidgeot started to flap its wing hard and fast beginning to lift off the ground. Pidgeot then suddenly took off into the sky heading towards the direction of the Sinnog region.

Hawks
November 16th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hawks flew silently on top of his dragonite (his brothers favourite companion) thinking about the challenge ahead of him

"Maybe mum was right. Maybe I'm just wasting my life on defeating a creature which seems too powerful. Maybe I should just get Gardenia and fly away from Sinnoh and leave them to fight their own battles.."
These thoughts soared through Hawks's mind. He was loosing hope, beleiving that this challenge was too great.
His Dragonite seemed to understand Hawks's dilema and speeded up, making Hawks's decision for him.
Hawks smiled at Dragonite, then suddenly he noticed a little boy, around 9, crying in the middle of a forest.
"Dragonite, land here." Hawks ordered, and his Dragonite swooped down towards the little boy, and into the starting line of his destiny.

Shiny Entei
November 16th, 2007, 01:45 PM
After being informed of the 'mission', for want of a better word, Ash turned off her PokeNav. Determined to help in any way possible, Ash wanted to go to Sinnoh straightaway. However, her thoughts were interrupted by Nurse Joy.

"Your Pokemon are all healed now", the nurse said, and Ash retrieved her Pokeballs from the nurse.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy", Ash said, and realised that she cold not fly to Sinnoh.

"Um, Nurse Joy, I know that you may not know much about this, but-"

"You want to help Sinnoh, right?" The nurse interrupted.

"Y-Yeah, I do", Ash answered.

Well, I know most trainers want to do all they can. So, I guess that you could go to the airship located outside the outskirts of Goldenrod. It's currently for free, now." Nurse Joy spoke, but felt surprised when Ash rushed past her, towards the location that she had described. Whatever it took, Ash was planning to help.

Mako64
November 17th, 2007, 06:24 AM
The next morning, Jake was up and about.
"Come on guys, we need to catch the boat." He told his Pokemon.
The gang raced out of the Pokemon center and headed to the docks.
"Welcome abroard the R-32 young man." A fancy sailor greeted.
"Huh?" Jake said. "don't I need to buy a ticket?" He asked.
"Oh no, we're giving trainers who are trying to help Sinnoh free rides." The sailor replied.
"Awsome!" Jake recalled his Pokemon and walked aboard the ship.

At that time... a dark shadowy figure watched him and lept aboard the ship.

DrakO
November 17th, 2007, 01:11 PM
"I still don't get it...", Morty whispered to himself, while laying in the bed.

It was 1.00 AM when the only candle, that illuminated the dark room, burn out, leaving it half illuminated, by the moonlight, half dark. Morty yawned.

"Do you need to do that everytime you enter the room?"

Nobody answered.

Then, something begin to come out of the dark-side of the room. Morty was able to see the yellow round antenae.

"I was just thinking about you... ", he said but again he got no response, "I still don't get it, Dusknoir... What's happening to Sinnoh?"

Morty, looked at Dusknoir's big hands. He was holding a radio. The Pokemon showed the radio to his trainer, and Morty grab it.

"This just in, there have been reports of dark clouds over the horizion of Sinnoh. It seems that this mysterious event has happened two days ago abruptly during an average day. Now every other day these mysterious clouds reappear. Wait hold on...It seems that I have report from Sinnoh officials that there have now been reports of missing people. Every other day, just like the clouds, groups of people from different cities have suddenly gone missing. Yet no one seems to have any idea where. In other news, there have been troubling signs in the Sevii Islands that they have some sort of weird mishaps. The details are not comfirmed as of yet. More information has been sent out. Until then, this is the international news signing out"

This may be an explanation for what is happening to Sinnoh!", the trainer faced his Pokemon again and walked forward the door, "Aren't you comming, Dusknoir?", Morty faced Dusknoir again and he realise what Dusknoir was thinking, "No, Dusknoir! We won't make any friends... And you know what I mean..."

Insomnium
November 17th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Still okay for me to join?

Name: Aspen Winters

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: Aspen is tall and thin. She has slightly tanned skin and seafoam green eyes. Her hair is a dark ebony brown and ends just past her shoulders. Her usual wear is a light blue tank top with white polka dots, and a white skirt, along with a pair of white tennis shoes. She also carries around with her a tan tote bag to hold supplies and such.

Place of Origin: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh {Current Location; Olivine City, Johto}

Pokemon:

Gastrodon [M] [Western Variety]
Chatot [M]
Pachirisu [F]
Arcanine [M]

Background Information: Born and raised in Snowpoint City. Aspen grew up in a loving family, and her childhood relatively little drama. When she was seven years old, her family took a vacation to Sunyshore City, where she happened upon a small Shellos being attacked by a few rather agressive Wingull. Somehow fending off the flock for long enough to rescue the Shellos, she nursed it back to health and they have been together since.

Personality: Aspen is a very friendly person, and gets along relatively well with others. She absolutely loves being the center of attention, regardless of whether it is good or bad. She can be a bit of a spoiled little rich girl, but when it comes right down to it, Aspen is right there with everyone else. She has nerves of steel, and a will to go along with it.

Writing Ex.:

The hot sun beat down upon the nearly deserted beach. A few figures moved among the rocks near to the water, most of them children searching for pretty shells to take home to show their parents. Sitting within the shade of a thickly leaved palm tree was a girl of about fifteen, fanning herself with a crudely fashioned paper fan. She leaned back against the tree's trunk, keeping an eye on her pokemon, who were frolicking along the seashore. She was glad at least they were having fun in this impossibly hot weather.

Sitting there, beneath the cool shade of the palm tree, letting the ocean breeze brush her dark hair out of her face, Aspen was reminded of that day, eight years ago, when she first met her pokemon, Gastrodon. of course, the occasion hadn't been quite as easy-going as this, and she remembered with a smile the look of horror on her mother's face when she showed her the sea-slug pokemon she had found.

It had taken a lot of tears for her parents to finally agree to letting her keep the little Shellos, but Aspen was glad that, in the end she hadn't given up. Slowly getting to her feet, Aspen called for her pokemon, who immediately returned to her side. It was time to get a move on, after all, the next gym leader wasn't going to beat himself.

{I know Aspen is from Sinnoh, but she's been traveling through Johto for the past couple of years.}

Kanto
November 17th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Insomnium you will be as long as you put where you currently at right now. It can't be in sinnoh. So do that and your in.

Now you are Accepted

Hawks
November 18th, 2007, 03:20 AM
12:00am Hawks is on his way to Sinnoh when he notices a young boy crying in the middle of a forest

"Stop here, Dragonite!" Hawks ordered and Dragonite stopped inches away from the boy.
The boy notices Hawks and runs off behind a tree.
"It's ok," Hawks says silently, "We're here to help."
The boy looks at Hawks for a few moments.
"I- I'm scared" The boy says with nervousness. "I'm looking fo- for my sis- sister." he says, holding in his tears.
"We'll find her for you, just get on Dragonite and we can search for her from above, ok?" He tells the boy.
"O- ok." The boy says with a slight smile and jumps on top of Dragonite.
"By the way," Hawks says, "What's your name?"
"Steven." the boy says simply, and they fly off above the forest's trees.

Insomnium
November 18th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Aspen lounged placidly on a park bench, reading through her map and trying to decide where she would stop next. Naturally, Cianwood City would make the most sense, as it contained the next gym for her to challenge, but Aspen didn't really feel much like traveling that far. A small frown creasing her brow, she tried to think of a closer place to go. At that moment, there came a beeping noise from her PokeNav, signaling that she had an incoming call. Sitting up straighter, Aspen flipped the device open, expecting the call to be from one of her friends or family.

However, little did she know that that one call would drastically alter what was to come. It was Professor Rowan, Aspen's grandfather on her mother's side. She picked it up. "Hello?" she asked somewhat curiously into the reciever. It was not often that her grandfather called, him and her mother had had a falling out sometime before Aspen's birth.

The voice on the other end of the line sounded weary and hoarse. "Aspen! Oh, good, you finally answered," Aspen thought this comment was rather odd; she hadn't had any other calls all day. "Don't talk, just listen," Professor Rowan said, "You need to come back to Sinnoh as soon as you can. Something... something bad is happening. We need your help." His voice was fuzzy and most of what Aspen could hear was just noise, both from the background on Professor Rowan's end, and from the white noise over the phone. If he said anything else, it was lost to the sound.

There was a click and the line went dead. Aspen pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it with a growing sense of dread. She had to get back to Sinnoh. Now. Standing up, she made sure that she had all her belongings with her and quickly made her way over to the ticket booth, buying a ticket for the next ferry to Sinnoh. She only hoped that she would make it in time.

Kanto
November 18th, 2007, 04:19 PM
It was two hours of flying and Pidgeot was getting tired. Beryl had noticed this and since he was over the sea he would be able to surf over it.

"Alright buddy, I just need you to get near the sea alright."

Pidgeot nodded weakly and flew right above the sea but he flew quite slow.

"Alright Garyados, your turn."

He threw a pokeball right at the sea and it emerged a Red Garyados. It roared loudly as it was happy to be out in the sea. Beryl then returned Pidgeot back to it's pokeball.

"You did good, my friend. Garyados, lets ride."

The Red pokemon roared loudly as it started to surf on the sea. But little did they know they were being followed by someone unknown.

Mako64
November 19th, 2007, 09:05 AM
"Voom!"
The ship had set sail.
Jake was walking around, looking for something to do.
"I heard that there was a small arena where people could battle here." He said. "Now I need to find out where."
The trainer wasn't looking where he was going, and bumped right into another person.
"Oops, sorry si-" Jake's sentence was cut off when he got a good look at the man. It was the Pokemon Professor Birch!
"Hm, I hoped no one would know who I was!" Birch said.
"W-what are you doing here professor?" Jake asked.
"I'm going to Sinnoh to talk to the professor Rowan about those Pokemon." Birch said.
"Do you have any idea what they look like?" Jake asked.
"I'm afriad not. That's why I'm here." The Pokemon professor said.
Jake looked at his feet.
"Um, could I come along with you to the professor?" He asked. "I'm going to Sinnoh to help out with the crisis."
The professor smiled.
"Sure you can come along." He said.
"Great! Jake said. "I'm see you later then."
"Yep, see you later."
Jake walked away from Birch excited that he had an important part in helping the crisis.
Little did he know... something on the boat may bring his quest to a short end!

Hero
November 19th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Joey and Pidgeot flew through the vast skies of the world as they headed for the Sinnoh region to talk with Prof. Rowan about the crisis. Joey wasn't completely sure what was happening but he couldn't just leave his family there. Prof. Oak had asked him to head for Prof. Rowan a close friend of Oak and Tyson's dad. Joey's Pidgoet was becoming very weak from miles of flying as it started to slow down.

"Pidgeot are you okay" said Joey

Pidgeot nodded slowly showing Joey it could still continue flying but suddenly Pidgeot stopped flapping its wing and Joey and Pidgoet begin to deep dive for the sea.

Joey quickly pulled Pidgoet pokeball out returning it into the sphere.

“This is it” Joey shouted as he quickly falls from the sky.

Insomnium
November 19th, 2007, 04:20 PM
The ferry was a large, streamlined vessel, designed for speed. Aspen was glad of that, since it took her only half the time that it normally would to get the Sinnoh. She was still a few towns away from Professor Rowan's lab, but she was hoping to find a better mode of transportation now that she had arrived. She took one last look at the sparkling white ferry as she descended the metal ramp onto the dock, still in awe of it's magnificence. Checking her travel bag to make sure she had all of her possessions still with her, Aspen stepped confidently off the dock, and headed for Sunyshore's Pokemon center.

The automatic glass doors slid open for Aspen as she approached them, revealing to her the stoic interior of the center. The color of most everything in here was either white or red, from the seats, to the televisions sets, which were strangely blank. The Nurse Joy behind the counter looked quite harassed, trying to speak to three angry-looking trainers at once, and heal another's pokemon simultaneously. Despite this, the center was fairly empty, aside from Aspen, Nurse Joy and a few other trainers.

As the other trainer finished healing his pokemon and stepped away from the counter, Aspen moved forward to speak to the receptionist, who had somehow seemed to calm down the other three trainers, and now seemed more able to handle Aspen and her pokemon. Aspen undid the latch on her pokemon holster, and set it carefully on the table. Without a word, the nurse took it and put the pokeballs in a large red machine near to where she was standing.

"Nurse Joy," Aspen spoke, when the nurse turned back around and finally hung up the two phones she had been speaking into, "Is there something going on? I mean, where is everybody? And why are only certain electronics working?" she asked, not sure that Nurse Joy would even have an answer.

Nurse Joy shifted her gaze to meet Aspen's. "I think Professor Rowan will be able to better explain it." she said slowly.

"But his lab's a two day walk from here, and the phones aren't working!" Aspen said exasperatedly, remembering how her PokeNav had shut itself off earlier. Nurse Joy merely thrust Aspen's now-healed pokemon back towards her, before marching wordlessly back to her office, ignoring Aspen's words.

Aspen just glared after her, now more determined than ever to figure out what was happening. Just then, there was a sound, and a flash of light, and suddenly Gastrodon was on the floor in front of Aspen. He peered up at her, almost as if asking what they were going to do next.

She smiled down at Gastrodon then picked him up. "C'mon, I guess we're going to have to walk." she said, and stepped out of the Pokemon Center's doors and into the sunshine outside.

{OOC: I was just wondering if it would be okay if Gastrodon could stay outside of his pokeball from now on?}

Jester Girl
November 19th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Name; Luna Celestial
Age; 14.
Gender; Female.
Place of Origin: Saffron City, Kanto Region.
Pokemon; Marill, Espeon, and Pidgeot.
Occupation; Pokemon trainer / Coordinator.

Appearance; Click. (http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/kelsh_omg/lunaq.jpg)

Background Information;
Luna was not abused, her parents were not killed, nor was she a social outcast of the society. But rather, she grew up a normal life in Saffron City. Just one thing: She hated pokemon. It was possibly because when she was younger she was attacked from an angered tauros, but ever since she was frightened of the "monsters" her entire life.

Until one day, when her father decided it would a great idea to give her her own pokemon, a chubby little marill wrapped into a large, pink bow. The cute thing terrified her at first, but her trust for it began to grow larger and larger. Then, she finally decided she would make a difference in the word as a pokemon trainer.

Personality;
The young girl always had a cheerful attitude, perhaps it was because she was a skitty pokemorph. Her favorite hobby would be smiling, something odd enough, and she did it daily. Though, easily, she could cry over the smallest things -- such as falling on the ground, cutting her hair, or watching a scary movie. It was strange for most people, how she can be joyfully giggling and then suddenly burst of in sobs. Then again, that was Luna Celestial for you.

Writing Example;
Every day was a routine for him. The same verb; kill. It wasn't as if he enjoyed it, he never did like the pitiful cries. They hurt his ears, anyways. But it was his job, a lifestyle he chose. And he knew that there were no regrets in life: just lessons.

A sharp, yet small cold breeze swiftly cut at the male, making the black cloth tied around his visual aid. Obviously, he was visually
handicapped. Or rather, blind. But being handicapped made his senses more acute; he could smell the very faint trace of blood or fear and hear the footsteps of his victims miles away. Having this, he was given such a high position as an assassin and was looked upon from the others as a god.

Though, they had no obvious opinion on him. He showed no emotion to the others. Emotion was for the pathetic and weak, or so his father told him. Father also told him to go into the monster flames that engulfed him and his mother. He told him that it was a test.

Lucky to him, his body was less scarred then most would have. It only cost him his sight; a small price to pay for his life. And here he was, in the petite town, searching for the small description his father gave him: "A small, young female with golden, brown hair and quite charming, at the least. But don't let her innocence fool you -- Oh, Tsukasa, like I have to tell you." Some would have taken it has an insult, but he didn't take it as anything. Just his job.

Heavy, black boots stomped on broken concrete as he headed from the edge of town, finding itself to the smell of fear. The black trench coat did not weigh down the slender seventeen year old, for it was on his back since his tenth year. Or the heavy metal belt.

"Reaper. Come here."

His voice was so monotonous, so uncaring. And as he spoke, coming from the shadows of the park was an unusual colored scyther; black with red, piercing eyes. It chanted, "Sccyy. Scy."

"Our victim is near."

Name;Tsukasa
Age; 18.
Gender; Male.
Place of Origin: Goldenrod City, Johto.
Pokemon; Scyther, Marawok, Tauros, and Swellow.
Occupation; Pokemon Trainer.

Appearance; Click. (http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/kelsh_omg/a824a1a5.jpg)

Background Information;
[Please read above Writing Example for Tsukasa's History].

Personality;
Tsukasa is quiet, some what unsociable at times. And other times, rude and sarcastic. Some think he's a monster, on the road to kill anyone in his path; but rather, he was just an assassin. It was his job, and he could not quite. He put his hand in honor as a child. Since he's blind, he usually doesn't judge people by their appearances, but rather at the tone of their voice.

Writing Example;
[Above.]

Sk8torchic
November 20th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Sorry I haven't been here. Okay I've got a good one
IC: It was the grand festival of Johto. Ryku had been known world-wide for beating Grand Festivals in every region, starting with his home region, Sinnoh, and following up with Orre, Kanto, Hoenn, Fiore, and now Johto. Sunrise and Sunset were itching for the win. A double battle in the final round was going on. Sunrise cried out, "Come brother. Let us use our combination: Thunder-Ball!" Ryku shouted, "Of course. Use your Thunder-Ball combination!" The other trainer was wide-eyed in shock, never having expected to face This expert coordinator and Champion in 5 countries. Her Pokémon, Blastoise and Blaziken, were just as surprised and just as curious. Umbreon's rings flashed, "SHADOW BALL!" and a black, ghostly ball shot from his mouth. Espeon's eyes glowed, as did her ruby jewel, "THUNDERBOLT!" and a huge lightning bolt shot from the jewel on her forehead. The attacks clashed, and lightning was soon encircling the ball. It dropped to the ground and a huge explosion the size of the battlefield occured, filling the building with smoke. When the smoke cleared, only two pokémon were standing...
OOC: well?

Mako64
November 20th, 2007, 04:08 PM
"Hitmontop, Triplekick!"
Jake finally found the Pokemon battle arena and watched a Hitmontop and a Pinsir battle.
"Pinsir, Gillotine!"
The large bug grabbed the spinning Pokemon with its large pincers and held it over its head.
"Wait! Don't hurt it! I surrender!" The Hitmontop's trainer cried.
"Ha! coward! Let it go Pinsir." The bug's trainer sneered.
This bully needs to be taught a lesson! Jake thought.
"What are you looking at kid?" The bully asked.
"Somebody should put you in your place!" Jake told him.
"Heh, you think you can take me on?" The boy taunted.
"Yeah!" Jake stepped onto the field and faced the trainer.
"We'll use three Pokemon each." The boy said.
"Fine!" Jake said. "Bring it on!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
November 21st, 2007, 01:04 PM
OOC: Sorry I Havn't Posted Yet.I Was Waiting For The Right Time To Pop Up,Lol.

IC: Growlithe Watched The Two Trainers Fight As He Sat On The Glass Roof Of The Pokemon Battle Arena. "I Better Leave Before One Of Them Spot Me." Said Growlithe,Getting Up And Walking Towards The Edge. "Hey!Look At That Growlithe!" Said A Trainer Walking By With Its Pokemon Donphan. "Growl!" Said Growlithe Trying To Act Like A Normal Growlithe. "Lets Leave It Alone" Said The Trainer To Donphan. "Yeah,You Better Leave Me Alone!" Said Growlithe Not Even Noticing He Talked While Leaping Off The Building. As The Trainer Turned Around, The Trainer Said "Did You Just Talk?". "Ummm,Growl?" Said Growlithe Just Noticing His Mistake. Then The Trainer Ran Towards The Pokemon Center To Alert Everybody There. "Oh-No,This Has To Be Bad." Said Growlithe Running The Opposite Way. Hoping There Is A Forest Nearby,Growlithe Ran For Three Straight Hours Until He Finally Found A Forest On The Waters Edge. "I'm Going To Stay In A Tree Here For The Night." Said Growlithe,Climbing Up A Tall Tree Filled With Oran Berries. Growlithe fell Asleep Huddled Up In The Tree Enjoying The Breeze.

Sushi.
November 21st, 2007, 02:51 PM
OOC: Me too I didn't know what was the right time to post.

IC: Bonsly was having a rest near a tall tree, but now he just woke up and open his eyes and was starting to get hungry, and he thought of himself "I need to eat something before I go". He saw a Oran Berrie tree near by him, he was about to run there but he saw a Trainer walking and he was nearvous that he might see him, and he said to himself "I need to head to that tree before he see me!". So he tried to run there but he step a twig while he was runing, he made it to the tree but the Trainer look at him while he didn't notices, the Trainer said " Hey look a Bonsly I want to catch him!". So then the Trainer got PokeBall out from his backpack and just throw his PokeBall, he said "Go Pokeball!". Bonsly notice something was on air and he look and it was a PokeBall was going near him, he was shock and start to run away from it and said " Ah get away from me!". Trainer said "Even he can talk too". So Bonsly kick the PokeBall away from him, and the PokeBall then went further to the Trainer and knock the Trainer head and said "Ah!!!!!". Bonsly ran away from the Trainer and went inside a big bush and he took a peek outside and the Trainer was gone, and he said to himself " At least I'm safe inside this bush so i can take a another rest". So then he start to fall a asleep for the rest of the day.

OCC: So I'm I still part of this RP?

Sk8torchic
November 22nd, 2007, 05:57 AM
IC: Left standing were Sunrise and Sunset. They mewed their excitement illegibly. Ryku was glad he saved his energy. As he recieved the cup, he saw something flash outside the window. When he went outside, he saw soot, like from an electric type. Looking in the tree, he saw a Rotom. Preparing his Pokéball, Ryku had Sunset use Crunch. The attack made contact and Ryku threw his ball. The Rotom quickly dodged, and the ball landed on a Plusle. The ball stayed shut, and Positive+ was added to the team. Ryku headed to the Johto League' Silver Cave, where he planned to fight the Elite 5 and the Champion, Red.

OOC: Yes, Elite 5. I know that there were only four, but Lance stayed and they became the Elite 5.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
November 22nd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Finally Waking Up,Growlithe Stood Up. "I Better Go And Eat Some Oran Berries." Said Growlithe Sleepily. Loosing Its Grip On The Bark Of The Tree,Growlithe Tried To Hold On Until It Got To The Oran Berries. Growlithe Couldn't Hold On And Slipped,Hitting The Ground With One Oran Berry In His Mouth. "Well,Atleast I Got An Oran Berry." Said Growlithe Trying The Find Somewhere To Hide. Just Then Growlithe Heard A Twig Break, Eating The Berry Quickly, He Dashed Toward A Bush And Looked For What It Was. Taking The Final Bite Of The Oran Berry, Growlithe Started Glowing. He Looked Down At Himself After He Stopped Glowing And Said "What Am I?". " A Fire Stone Probably Formed Inside The Oran Berry." Said Arcanine,Finally Noticing He Was An Arcanine. He Heard Another Twig Break, "Its Probably Just That Trainer." Said Arcanine Coming Out Of The Bush. "I Saw Him Head This Way!" Said A Voice In The Distance. It Was The Trainer And His Donphan.Noticing The Voice,Arcanine Dashed Towards Where The Voice Was Coming From. The Trainer Spotted Arcanine And Said "Thats Him!". "What Do You Want?" Said Arcanine,Spotting The Two Trainers Next To The Trainers Donphan. " Me And My Friends Want To Battle You!" Said The Trainer With His Donphan. "Go,Meganium!" Said One Trainer, "Go,Vileplume!" Said The Other Trainer. "Do Your Best,I'll Battle Donphan First." Said Arcanine,Excited To Try His New Attacks. "Donphan,Use Rollout!" Said The Trainer Watching Arcanine Get Ready To Dodge The Attacks. "Give Me Your Best Shot!" Said Arcanine Jumping In A Tree. "Sunny Day!" Said Arcanine Ordering Himself. "Donphan,Use Rollout On The Tree!" Said The Trainer,Ordering Donphan To Use The Attack. Arcanine Fell From The Tree And Hit The Ground,But He Got Up. "SolarBeam!" Said Arcanine,Testing The New Moves He Has. "Hurry Donphan!" Said The Trainer Begging Donphan To Move,Donphan Wasn't Fast Enough Though. "One Down Two To Go.Now I'll Battle Meganium." Said Arcanine. Readying His Attacks,Flare Blitz And Dragon Pulse. "Meganium,Sweet Scent!" Said The Worried Trainer. "Flare Blitz!" Said Arcanine,Knowing Meganium Would Faint. "Meganium!" Said The Trainer,Returning Meganium. "Nows Vileplume." Said Arcanine,Ready To Launch Another Attack. "Vileplume,Sludge Bomb!" Said The Worried Trainer. Just Then Arcanine Said "Flare Blitz!" And Caused An Explosion That Vileplume Got Caught In. "I Win." Said Arcanine Jumping Away Weakly From The Flare Blitz. " I'm Going To Curl Up In This Tree And Take A Nap." Said Arcanine,Struggling To Get Up In The Tree. When He Finally Got Up In The Tree,He Went To Sleep.

Mako64
November 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
“Go, Grimer!” The bully sent out the sludge Pokemon.
“Go, Krabby!” Jake sent out his small crab Pokemon.

“Grimer, Poison Gas!” The Poison-type Pokemon breathed a cloud of gas at Krabby.
“Krabby, use Bubble!” Krabby blew a shower of bubbles that neutralized the gas.
“Not bad!” The trainer said. “Grimer, Sludge!”
“Krabby, dodge and use Water Gun!” Jake commanded.
Krabby leaped into the air and shot a powerful stream of water at Grimer.
The attack made contact and knocked Grimer against a wall, knocked out.
“Yeah! You did it Krabby!” Jake cheered.
Krabby waved its claws in the air in victory. Suddenly it started to glow a bright white light.
“Huh?” Jake gasped.
Krabby was evolving!

Kanto
November 24th, 2007, 02:19 PM
OOC: Alright everyone is doing fine. Jester girl you are Accepted. I will put you up on the list in a little while maybe on monday.

IC: As Beryl and his Red Garyados surf across the seas, he looks up to stare at the sky. Suddenly out of nowhere, something comes flying down. He is not sure what it is, but he knows he has to save whatever it is falling. He starts to tells his Garyados to catch the falling item but suddenly decides not to. He insteads tells his Garyados to stop where they are at. It is then that the item falling hits the water. It comes back up to surface only to show that it's a kid. Beryl jumps in the water to put the young man on garyados.

"Hey kid, wake your self up"

Hero
November 24th, 2007, 04:03 PM
OOC: Alright everyone is doing fine. Jester girl you are Accepted. I will put you up on the list in a little while maybe on monday.

IC: As Beryl and his Red Garyados surf across the seas, he looks up to stare at the sky. Suddenly out of nowhere, something comes flying down. He is not sure what it is, but he knows he has to save whatever it is falling. He starts to tells his Garyados to catch the falling item but suddenly decides not to. He insteads tells his Garyados to stop where they are at. It is then that the item falling hits the water. It comes back up to surface only to show that it's a kid. Beryl jumps in the water to put the young man on garyados.

"Hey kid, wake your self up"

"Hey kid, wake your self up" said a mysterious voice. Joey body slowly started to move as he gasp for air. Lifting himself up Joey started looking around around seeing he was on a Garadoys and a youger boy.

"Wehre I'm I" said Joey.

Sushi.
November 24th, 2007, 04:41 PM
IC: Bonsly woke up again and it still was the same day, he was a bit confuse and said " Something is going here because I'm waking up again and it's still the same day, and I thought I'd promise that I was going to sleep for the rest of the day ". Bonsly got out from the bush and look outside and those were in front of him were group of Beedrill, he was shock for a moment and sweat a little and yelling " Gaaaahh! ". So Bonsly was runing very fast away from the group of beedrill and said " What do you want from me?! ". One of the group of beedrills said to him " We just want to suprise you and you to run away from us! ". Bonsly said yelling at them " I rather not run away from you and I rather fight with all of you! ". One of the group of beedrills said " Fine but you got no chance to defeat us, now all of us beedrills use Pin Missle! ". All of the beedrill used Pin Missle towards Bonsly. Bonsly had to think some attack quick and said " I'll use Rock throw! ". Pile of big rocks was on air and threw it towards the group of beedrills, the Pin Missle slice threw the pile of rocks and damage to Bonsly. The same beedrill now said " Now all of us now use Double Edge! ". All of the beedrills were glowing and went towards to Bonsly fast, Bonsly close his eyes and waited for a moment until the group of beedrills come close to him. Group of beedrills was confuse that Bonsly didn't use any attack for a moment, until when the group of beedrills was close Bonsly open his eyes and said " Now i'll use rock throw! ". another piles of big rocks were floting and went toward to all the beedrills, and damage them a lot. All the beedrills coudn't move for a moment, so then Bonsly said " Now i'll use tackle on all of you! ". Bonsly went super fast and hit all the beedrills, Bonsly was ready for another attack on them and said " To wrap things up all use Rock huh? ". Bonsly notice something that he was glowing and said to himself " I'm evolving! ". He was getting exicting while he was glowing and he turn into Sudowoodo! After he evolved he said " I'm a Sudowoodo! ". So then the group of beedrills were about to fly away, but Sudowoodo said fast to them " Not so fast! ". All of the beedrills at the same time yelled " Gaaahh!!! ". Sudowoodo said " Now finally to wrap things up I'll use my new attack Quick Attack! ". Sudowoodo went very fast and knock out one of the beedrills, and that beedrill landed on the other beedrills and clash each other. So the group of beedrills fly away and Sudowoodo said to them " never come back and don't mess with me! ". After a rough day today he found a tall tree and climp it and finally have a peace nice sleep for the rest of the day.

Mako64
November 25th, 2007, 01:11 PM
When the bright flash of light ended,
Krabby was larger, it had stronger pincers, and it produced a shell crown on top of its head.
Krabby evolved into Kingler!
"Awsome!" Jake said.

"Hey kid." the bully called. "Just because your Pokemon evolved doesn't mean you win the battle."
"Right!" Jake and the trainer recalled thier current Pokemon and prepared for round 2.

Kanto
November 25th, 2007, 07:28 PM
"Hey kid, wake your self up" said a mysterious voice. Joey body slowly started to move as he gasp for air. Lifting himself up Joey started looking around around seeing he was on a Garadoys and a youger boy.

"Wehre I'm I" said Joey.

"What the heck did you say. Whatever it was, it made no sense but that doesn't matter. I had to save your life. You fell at immense speed towards the sea. If I didn't save you and my Garyados wasn't generous enough to let you ride with me, you would have drowned. Well anyway you ok. You hit the water kind of hard."

Little did Beryl know, the person following was starting to get closer.

Hero
November 25th, 2007, 07:56 PM
"What the heck did you say. Whatever it was, it made no sense but that doesn't matter. I had to save your life. You fell at immense speed towards the sea. If I didn't save you and my Garyados wasn't generous enough to let you ride with me, you would have drowned. Well anyway you ok. You hit the water kind of hard."

Little did Beryl know, the person following was starting to get closer.

"Yeah I'm Okay" said Joey catching his breath. "My Pidgeot just suddenly stop flying maybe it was tried from flying all the way from the Orange Island."

Joey could see he was okay now since he was saved by so boy and his Garyados. His Garyados seem very strong and could tell he raised it well.

"What's your name kid" asked Joey

Mako64
November 26th, 2007, 08:54 AM
"Go, Shellder!" The bully sent out a small Pokemon that looked like a shell.
"Go Cubone!" Jake sent out a Pokemon that wore a skull for a helment.

"Cubone, Headbutt!" Cubone charged at Shellder
"Shellder, Ice Beam!" Shellder fired an ice cold blast at Cubone.
"Cubone dodge it!" Cubone leaped into the air, out of the blast's range.
The bully smirked.
"Shellder, again!" Shellder fired another Ice Beam, hitting Cubone
"Oh no!" Jake's Pokemon fell to the ground, frozen.
"Chalk one point for the master!" The trainer taunted.
Jake and the boy recalled thier Pokemon.
"Cubone, you were great, I'll get you some medical care.

Now only the next winner would claim the match

Kanto
November 26th, 2007, 04:39 PM
"Kid heh, I am the one who won the Kanto pokemon league and deafeted the elite four. I am also the one who stommped the Team R.O.C.K.E.T gang to the dirt, including Giovanni. If you don't know me, then that is fine. You probably don't watch TV like that. I and the legendary Beryl."

He stood high on his surfing Garyados doing the nice guy pose. He looked kind of stupid.

Insomnium
November 26th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Aspen was hopelessly lost. It seemed that she had been walking in circles for hours, without a trace of another human being. The only thing she knew about the place she was in, was that it was near the ocean; the exact opposite of the direction she had meant to go in! How could she have been so terribly misguided? Aspen let out a slightly loud wail of despair and plopped herself down on a nearby boulder, burrowing her face in her arms. At this rate, she would never, ever in a million years make it to Professor Rowan's lab on time. Moodily, she cast aside the map she had been using.

Her pokemon, who had been happily chowing down on their dinner, looked up when they heard Aspen's half-strangled cry. They watched her with curiosity as she sat down on the rock and didn't move. Turning their gazes away from her, they instead met each other's eyes, wondering what Aspen was so upset about.

Just then, a not-too-far-away red gyarados began to rise steadily over the horizon. Of course, Aspen didn't notice this, as she was too busy wallowing in her own despair to pay attention to anything else.

Chatot quickly fluttered to her shoulder. Aspen looked up, tears of frustration streaking her pale cheeks. "What is it?" She asked the pokemon, still not noticing the ship growing closer and closer. Chatot chirped and flappped a wing in the ferry's general direction. Aspen got the hint. Finally noticing the pokemon in the distance, she jumped to her feet with a cry of happiness, nearly unsettling Chatot, who ruffled his feathers in displeasure.

She hastily returned the rest of her pokemon to their balls, leaving out only Gastrodon, who she was planning to use to help her surf after the ferry. From her vantage point on the beach, she could barely discern the shape of the Gyrados already, though the rider on it's back was a mere speck. Oh, well, hopefully they were friendly.

"Okay, Gastrodon! Let's go!" Aspen cried, settling herself onto her pokemon's back as they began to speed towards the ship.

Hero
November 26th, 2007, 07:11 PM
"Kid heh, I am the one who won the Kanto pokemon league and deafeted the elite four. I am also the one who stommped the Team R.O.C.K.E.T gang to the dirt, including Giovanni. If you don't know me, then that is fine. You probably don't watch TV like that. I and the legendary Beryl."

He stood high on his surfing Garyados doing the nice guy pose. He looked kind of stupid.

Joey knew this guy was beening knid of a jerk acting as if he was so great. He even did a stupid pose that made him look like a idoit.

"Yeah whatever I don't really care who you are" said Joey. "I just need to get too Sinnoh to meet Prof. Rowan about the crisis.

Mako64
November 28th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Jake and the trainer each pulled a Pokeball from their belts. Whoever took this round, took the match.
“Go Pinsir!” The bully sent out his large Bug-type Pokemon.
“Go Turtwig!” Jake sent out his first Pokemon, a green turtle with a twig resting on its head.
The bully sneered.
“You should know that Grass-types are weak against Bug-types.” He said.
“It doesn’t matter, right Turtwig?” Jake said.
“Tur!” The Pokemon nodded in agreement.

“Pinsir, Brick Break!” Pinsir came at Turwig with a glowing fist.
“Turtwig, leap in the air and use Bullet Seed!” Jake instructed.
Turtwig leaped in the air before Pinsir could hit it.
“Go after it, Pinsir!” The boy said.
Pinsir leaped after Turtwig.
Quickly, the Grass-type Pokemon fired the green bullets, but Pinsir burst right through them and slammed its fist into Turtwig.
The blow sent Turtwig flying up into the air. It bashed into the ceiling, leaving a large crack.
The turtle fell to the ground and collapsed with a loud thud.
“Turtwig! Are you okay?” Jake called.
Turtwig slowly got up and shook its head, trying the drop the damage.
“Don’t give it a chance!” The trainer said. “Pinsir, Vicegrip!”
“Turtwig, use Razor Leaf!” Jake said.
Turtwig leaped into the air and spun around, releasing razor sharp leaves.
The attack knocked Pinsir to the ground.
“Pinsir, get up!” The bully commanded. “Focus Punch!”
Pinsir’s fist glowed brighter than before.
It charged forward and slammed it fist into Turtwig.
“Turtwig! Try to land on the wall and use Tackle!”
Turtwig managed to land on its feet and used the recoil to boost the Tackle.
The small Pokemon slammed right into Pinsir’s stomach.
The beetle flew through the air; it managed to land on its feet.
Jake and Turtwig stared at the boy and Pinsir.
The bully and Pinsir stared back.
The battle standoff was cut short when a horrible scream rang in the air.

Kanto
November 29th, 2007, 02:41 PM
"You too eh. Professer Oak, the best of all professers and the professer of Johto, I forget his name told me about it."

Beryl calmed down a bit and sat down.

"Still you really never heard of me. I don't see how you didn't. I won the Kanto league and beat the elite four. But hey, guess you don't watch tv."

"Hmm, this kid's Garyados is quite the rare one isn't it. I will defeat it easily with the Pokemon I got."

Someone unknown was cleverly disguised by the sea or so it seemed. This unknown person started to to get him or herself ready to attack.

"Just a few more minutes."

Hero
November 29th, 2007, 06:39 PM
"You too eh. Professer Oak, the best of all professers and the professer of Johto, I forget his name told me about it."

Beryl calmed down a bit and sat down.

"Still you really never heard of me. I don't see how you didn't. I won the Kanto league and beat the elite four. But hey, guess you don't watch tv."

"Hmm, this kid's Garyados is quite the rare one isn't it. I will defeat it easily with the Pokemon I got."

Someone unknown was cleverly disguised by the sea or so it seemed. This unknown person started to to get him or herself ready to attack.

"Just a few more minutes."

"Who said I don't watch TV" said Joey. "I just never heard of you before."

"Besides a lot of people beat the Pokemon League and beat the Eilte 4 you act like your the first."

Mako64
November 30th, 2007, 08:49 AM
“Bandits!” Someone cried.
Five thugs had snug aboard the ship and were mugging the passengers on board.
“Gimme all your Pokemon, and jewels lady!” One man with a Pokeball in one hand and a large bag in the other.
The lady started to take off her earrings.
“Stop!” Jake cried. “We won’t let your guys take all our things!”
“Oh yeah?” One man mocked. “Who’s gonna stop us, you?!”
“Yep!” Jake said.
He pulled out a Pokeball.
“Go, Haunter!” He threw the Pokeball in the air and out came a large purple Ghost-type Pokemon with a grin on its face.
“Haunter, use Confuse Ray!” Jake said.
Haunter fired a yellow beam from its eyes and zapped the two men.
“W-whoa!” The men felt dizzy and they dropped the bag in the confusion.
“Good job Haunter!” Jake cheered its Pokemon after the passengers got their things back.
“Not really!” A voice called from nowhere.
“Everybody turned to the voice, and gasped in shock.

Kanto
November 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
"Well let me tell you kid. I was in th-"

He was then innerupted by a huge explosion from behind. As his Garyados turned around the saw a small boat on top of a huge pokemon of legend.

"Hey you. I have been looking for that pokemon for a while now, and I find it in the hands of a brat. We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. Which one will it be."

The man had a raggedy looking team Aqua uniform on. He was obviously a rouge Team Aqua grunt. But that isn't what shocked Beryl at all. It was two things.

"No way, it is the legendary Kyogre. But wait, this one doesn't seem to happy at all. It must be because of the fact he is being controlled by that thing that guy is holding."

It was a red orb that was glowing. It was controlling the Kyogre. Yet Beryl knew that the Kyogre didn't want to be controlled.

"Sorry, I know its legendary but this Garyados isn't up for grabs. Lets show them we mean business."

The Red Garyados roared with excitement.

Hero
November 30th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Joey couldn't believe that all this was happening in one day but he knows it wasn't going to be an easy task.

"So you’re from team Aqua I heard about you guys" said Joey "Always causing trouble for the Hoenn region but from the looks of it you guys are old news now."

"Go Gengar" Joey yelled tossing a red and white sphere into the air. A ghostly creature appeared from the sphere with an evil grin and laughing.

“This isn’t going to be an easy battle Beryl.”

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 1st, 2007, 12:13 PM
IC:Finally Waking Up Again,Arcanine Slowly Got Up And Walked Towards A Stronger Branch To Get Down Off The Tree. While Getting Down,Arcanine Saw Something Red In A Ocean Nearby. "I Wonder What That Is." Said Arcanine Getting Closer To The Trees To See What Is Was. Getting Close Enough To The Trees,Arcanine Spotted Two Trainers,One With A Gengar,And One With A Red Gyrados. Arcanine Spotted The One On The Kyogre At The Last Minute. Gasping,Arcanine Spotted The Clothes That The Guy On The Kyogre Was Wearing. "Team Aqua." Said Arcanine,Remembering That They Killed His Mother. Growling,Arcanine Ran Out From Behind A Tree And Jumped In Front Of The Trainers. "Stay Back." Said Arcanine To The Two Trainers,Not Even Worrying About Them Knowing He Could Talk.

OOC:I Just Thought I Would Join In On The Fight And Add A Little Of My History.

Insomnium
December 1st, 2007, 07:36 PM
Aspen half-dozed on the back of her pokemon as they sped across the sea, towards the kid on the red Gyarados. Right now, she did not have too much of a plan. Mostly it was just ask for directions, and see if she could somehow find Professor Rowan's lab from that. However, there was a slight, unexpected change of plans.

As Aspen drew closer, suddenly, a huge pokemon with one team Aqua grunt on it's back exploded out from the waves, sending Aspen flying off Gastrodon's back and spluttering into the water. She quickly bobbed to the surface, angry as anything, though she did not recognize exactly who she was dealing with.

She recognised the pokemon the grunt was on, though, and Aspen knew she had to be careful. However, she threw all caution to the wind, and drew out one of the pokeballs from her waist. "Hey jerk! Watch where you're going!" She cried angrily at the grunt.

Mako64
December 3rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
The thug leader had the famous professor Birch at his mercy!
"Let him go!" Jake said.
"In your dreams!" The thug said. We're walking out of here, and taking the professor with us!"
Jake could do nothing but watch them get away, taking the Professor with them.

"We've got to save the professor!" Jake cried after they left.
"Who knows how many of them there are?" Someone asked.
"Well, I'm not leaving Professor Birch behind!"

Jake raced to the Pokemon center on the ship.
"I'd like my Pokemon to have the quick treatment please." Jake told Joy.
While he was waiting, an old man walked up to him.
"I admire your courage, young man." He said.
"Well, I just want to do what's right." Jake said.
"Then take this." The old man handed Jake a Great ball. "Use that Pokemon when you're in a nasty situation."
" Er... thank you sir." Jake said.

"Young man, your Pokemon are all healed," The nurse said.
"Thanks." Jake took all of his Pokemon back.

The young trainer ran outside the ship.
"Go, Kingler!" Jake sent of his newly evolved Pokemon into the water.
"Come on, buddy," Jake lept onto the large crab. "Professor Birch needs our help!"

Kanto
December 3rd, 2007, 03:48 PM
"Come on out Dragonite"

As Beryl's pokeball is thrown into the air, a large orange scaled (or skin please correct me if Im wrong), green winged pokemon emerges from the ball flapping its wings in excitement. He knew it was time for a battle.

"Alright Dragonite, aim for the blue dressed man and try to grab the orb from his hand."

As Dragonite swooped down upon the man, he just laughed and called out.

"Kyogre protect"

Suddenly Kyogre lifted its (fin in the air to stop the dragonite. Dragonite then collided with the fin flying back. She stopped herself in midair.

Darnnit, since he has control of the orb, he can control Kyogre however he pleases. But how should I approach this matter

Sushi.
December 3rd, 2007, 04:56 PM
OCC: Can I going the group of you guys and with Arcanine I think it's time that we all get together in this RP to me.

ICC: Sudowoodo was still sleeping on the tall tree and for a moment he heard some battle noise and start to wake up from the tree and climbed down and said to himself "Whats that noise I need to see where that noise is coming from". Sudowoodo start to run from the tall tree and went towards to the forest when he got out of the forest he saw a boat from the Ocean and on the boat were few Trainers and few pokemons and one guy dress of Team Aqua, Sudowoodo said to himself after see Team Aqua "Those Team Aqua they try to catch me in the past when I was a Bonsly runing for my life!". Sudowoodo ran towards to the Ocean but stop for a moment and said to himself "How can I get to that boat because theres water on the Ocean I can't past those Water I'm weak against that Well that means It's no use". Sudowoodo started sadly in his face and walk slow and went towards back to the forest but he look at the sky and saw a Pigeot fly on air and he thought himself "Maybe if I ask that pokemon if he can take me to that boat so I can help those Trainers and pokemon from Team Aqua!". Sudowoodo start to yell at the sky and said "Hey Pigeot over here!". Pigeot heard something from land and started to come down and went towards to Sudowoodo and said to him "What can I do for you?". Sudowoodo said to the flying pokemon "I need to hop on you so you can take me that boat. He pointed to the boat from the Ocean, and Sudowoodo said to Pigeot "Is it possible if you can take me there?". Pigeot said to him "Sure just hop on me and I can get to you there". Sudowoodo thankly said to the flying pokemon "Great!". Sudowoodo was happily hop on the flying pokemon and Pigeot start to fly on air Sudowoodo look down to see the boat and when he spot that boat he said "stop right there". Pigeot stop in and was still fly with his wings Sudowoodo start to hop off from Pigeot back and said to him "I'll be fine I can land there". Sudowoodo start to fall from Pigeot back and He said to himself " I hope I land there instead of those water!". All the pokemon from the boat heard something from the sky and look at the sky and saw a falling pokemon right about to land the boat Sudowoodo barely land it safe on the Boat and were right next to Arcanine, and said to Arcanine "Let me help you guys at this". Sudowoodo was starting to get exicted and was starting to pump up himself and was about to ready for battle!

OCC: So what do you think of Sudowoodo start to join in to?

Mako64
December 4th, 2007, 08:44 AM
The two companions headed the way they saw the thugs escape.
"How knows where those jerks took the Professor." Jake said aloud.
They did not go very far, when they saw something red and large in the distance.
"That looks like a Shiny Garyados!" Jake exclamed.
When he got a good look at the scene, there were thugs that looked just like the ones that nabbed Birch!
"They must be working with those jerks!" Jake cried. "Come on Kingler, lets go get em'!

Kingler held back.
"What's wrong?" Its trainer asked.
Kingler pointed at the Pokemon the thugs were on.
"T-thats a Kyogre!" The boy gasped. Those thugs are controling it!"
Kingler slightly nodded.
"Come on Kingler! lets help!"
The two raced over to the scene, behind Kyogre.
"Kingler, Bubblebeam!" Jake cried.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 4th, 2007, 09:17 AM
OOC: Nightmarehaunter,Of Course You Can Join In!

IC:

Ignoring The Soodowoodo,Arcanine Was Readying His Attacks For After The Protect Attack Stoped. "Come Out,Scaredy Cats!" Said Arcanine,Still Growling. Watching The Protect Attack Fade Away,"Sunny Day!" Arcanine Commanded Himself. " Kyogre,Dive!" Said The Team Aqua Grunt. Arcanine Looked Around In The Water,Trying To Identify Where Kyogre Would Come Up.Suddenly,Kyogre Came Up,Splashing A Bunch Of Water Into The Boat. "Solarbeam!" Said Arcanine,Not Even Caring About The Water.Just Then,A Green Beam Of Light Came Down On Kyogre. "Kyogre!" Said The Kyogre,Getting Hit Bad By The Fierce Attack.

Sushi.
December 4th, 2007, 11:03 AM
IC: Sudowoodo said to Arcanine "All right then I'll use Quick Attack!". Sudowoodo speed was getting very fast and knock some on Kyorge, Team Aqua said to Kyorge with command "Kyorge use Hyper Beam on that Sudowoodo!". Kyorge mouth inside was starting to have a Orange ball inside and turn into Orange beam out of his mouth. The Orange beam went towards Sudowoodo, Sudowoodo said to himself "I'll dodge it!". Sudowoodo barely dodge from that Hyper Beam and said himself again "Now I'll use Focus Punch!". Sudowoodos fist start to bright light and glow and went towards to Kyorge, Team Aqua said to Kyorge "Dodge it!". Kyorge just dodge it from Sudowoodo Focus Punch Sudowoodo was shock it missed it. Team Aqua said to Kyorge "Now it's you chance use Hyper Beam!". Kyorge mouth was open and shoot a Orange beam towards Sudowoodo it knock Sudowoodo out and fell to the ground of the boat and couldn't get up for a moment.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 4th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Arcanine,Still Ignoring Any Distractions,Said "Ariel Ace!". Just Then,Arcanine Jumped Up,Went Towards Kyogre And Hit Kyogre With His Tail. "Kyogre,Rain Dance!" Said The Aqua Grunt. Just Noticing Soodowoodo,Arcanine Tried To Think Of What To Do.Finally Knowing What He Was Going To Do, Arcanine Said "Sunny Day!".Arcanine Blocked Out The Rain With Sunny Day. "Kyogre,Dive!" Said The Aqua Grunt,Still Commanding Kyogre. "I Will Just Use Flamethrower On The Water And That Kyogre Will Be Known As Fried Fish!I Hope," Said Arcanine,Hoping It Would Work.

Kanto
December 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM
OOC: Look here is the deal. I don't know how some people saw the Kyogre but two things: One, let me know that you are going to help
Two, after the fight with Kyogre is finished, only I will catch it. If you want to catch a legendary pokemon, then please pm me so we can make a little scene with it. Thank you

The bubblebeam shot at Kyogre did not do a thing as it was stopped by the rough waves made by the Kyogre. Due the cries of the waves it was hard to hear the noise of such an attack.

"Hmm kid, I don't know what your planning but it won't work. Kyogre smack that stupid dragon with your arm."

It wasn't even a proper attack and the Kyogre obeyed. As soon as it was about to attack the dragonite Beryl quickly called out an attack for both his pokemon.

"Dragonite, Garyados, Flamethrower"

In unison both pokemon released a powerful blast at the incoming fin. Since in combination, it completely forced the the fin back, causing Kyogre to screech in pain. It let its fin fall down into the sea. As it hit the sea hard, it made a huge wave forcing Jake and Beryl both to get wet and grab on tight to Garyados. After three continuous wave encounters, both kids got back up on their feet dripping wet.

"Hey, you team Aqua grunt. I thought, both Team Magma and Team Aqua stopped their plots after last times encounter." asked Beryl.

"Hmm they were but I decided to take matters into my own hands. My boss didn't believe I was capable but thats enough of that. I want that Garyados!" yelled the grunt

Hero
December 4th, 2007, 04:09 PM
The attacks that hit Kyorge were barely damaging it as it could easily doge attacks by diving under water. We needed a electric attack that could stun Kygore for a little with Beryl attacks from the air.

“Beryl we need to get air bone so they my Gengar can use his Thunderbolt attack" said Joey. "If I were to unleash it here your Garyados will be in trouble."

Mako64
December 5th, 2007, 08:48 AM
The attacks that hit Kyorge were barely damaging it as it could easily doge attacks by diving under water. We needed a electric attack that could stun Kygore for a little with Beryl attacks from the air.

“Beryl we need to get air bone so they my Gengar can use his Thunderbolt attack" said Joey. "If I were to unleash it here your Garyados will be in trouble."

Jake over heard what Joey said.
'No problem.' Jake thought.
"Kingler, Dive!" Jake said.

The two dove underwater and went below Kyogre.
"Now, Crabbhamer!" Jake mumbled.
Kingler's claw glowed and launched itself at Kyogre.

The sea Pokemon knew what was happening and easily moved out of the way.
Jake and Kingler flew out of the water and into the air, in the range of fire!

Kanto
December 6th, 2007, 02:40 PM
"Kyogre, Hyper beam"

The giant blue pokemon then emmitted a large beam of energy from its mouth. It was at half power but due to the size of Kyogre, it was a powerful beam for a Kingler nonetheless. The two airborne pokemon and human were hit with it allowing them both to fall to the sea at rapid speed. As soon as they were about to hit the water, Beryl's Garyados had saved them in the nick of time. Beryl knew it was his chance to attack.

"Now Garyados, thunder"

The Red Garyados then emitted a very powerful lightning attack. You would think it came from the sky itself. Garyados emitted the attack from the antenna on its head so it wouldn't shock its passengers on board. The attack had expectedly hit the Kyogre shocking it somewhat making screech out louder in pain. Since the grunt was on top of the Kyogre, it was shocked as well. Due to the grunt being shocked, it accidently let go of the orb. The orb had rolled down the Kyogre's front and landed right on the tail of Garyados.
Garyados had stopped its attack as the grunt was dazed for a moment and the Kyogre was paralyed for the moment.Beryl had saw the orb on his red friend's tail and ran at it to grab it. After Beryl had picked it up, the grunt was out of its daze and had saw Beryl with the orb.

"Hey, how did you get the orb" the grunt yelled.

"Simply put you dropped it when you were shocked."

Beryl then smiled widely putting up "the finger" at the grunt. He got so mad, that he immedietly sent out his backup pokemon. It was a crawdaunt that appeared in the air and was going straight for Beryl. Before it was able to attack Beryl, the Kyogre smacked straight in the sea. The pokemon hit the sea and was bobbing in the water.
Kyogre then saw a beam of red light engulf the fainted bobbing Crawdaunt and return to a pokeball. It immedietely pushed its back up to make the grunt fly up. As the grunt was screaming in midair, it was soon smacked far away from the rest of the company by Kyogre's tail fin. It was still weak from the battle and saw a boy with a Ultraball in his hands. It must have remembered that it was saved from the orb by that same boy. It didn't leave for some reason.

"Hmm your already weak, how about joining my crew?"

The Kyogre didn't move. It just floated in the sea waiting for the next move. Then it was soon engulfed by a stream of red light. It then went into a greatball and the greatball fell on the sea floating in the water. After a minute shaking (then again it was hard to tell, since it was in the water hit against small waves), Beryl dove into the sea and obtained its new prize. He came back onto his Red Garyados and held his new friend proud into the air. The Greatball then disappeared.

OOC: I know some people are a little sceptical on Garyados using a thunder attack. So if you need proof, then please pm me so I can provide it for you.

FireEagleDeWitt
December 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Name: Fire Eagle
Nickname: F.E.
Appearance: Black hair with a black formal suit
Place of Origin: In the Cinnibar Island; Cinnibar Island,
Pokemon: Dragonite, Charizard, Salamence, Arcanine, Garchomp, Typhlosion
Background Information: He was abandon by his parents. He was found by Prof. Blaine. Blaine trained him to be the next gym leader but he declined it and became a breeder.
Personality: He doesn't like anybody exept for the Team Rocket and Giovanni. He is mean cruel but he has two sides. He has a good side and a bad side. He has a great personality with the gym leaders but he has a bad personality with the trainers behind him.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 7th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Carefully Looking Around For A Place To Get Away From The Water,Arcanine Said "Does Anybody Know A Way Out Of Here?". Arcanine Knew His Weakness Was Water,So He Stayed Away From The Edges Of The Boat."Good Job With Beating Kyogre,Beryl." Arcanine Said,Wanting To Ask To Join Beryl And Joey."Umm.Do You Guys Think I Could Join You For A While?Just Because Everybody Gets Excited And Wants To Battle Me,Because Im A Talking Pokemon." Said Arcanine,Hoping Beryl Would Say Yes.

Sushi.
December 7th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Sudowoodo came towards to Arcanine and the two trainer and said to them "Uh what about me! I want to join with you guys too since you defeat Kyorge I can't just be alone myself since from today I had a rough day!". Sudowoodo begged for them so then can say yes to him.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 7th, 2007, 12:43 PM
"Soodowoodo?Have I Seen You Before?Not Today But I Saw A Bonsly Getting Chased By Beedrill One Day." Said Arcanine Thinking."Anyways,What About It Beryl?Yes Or No?" Said Arcanine Looking At Beryl."Can Me And Soodowoodo Travel With You Or What?" Said Arcanine Excitedly,Not Even Worried About The Water.

Mako64
December 8th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Jake and Kingler weakly opened thier eyes.
"Ouch..." Jake groaned.
When he got a good look at his surroundings, Kyogre was gone and he and Kingler were on top of a Garyados.
He realized that it and the boys on top of it had saved them.
"T-thanks..." Jake said.
Kingler elbowed its trainer and pointed at the grunt.
"Hey!" Jake cried. "Hold it, you!"
Kingler and Jake leaped of the Garyados and grabbed the team Aqua grunt.
"Alright, where's Professor Birch?!" Jake demanded.
"I-i'll take you there." The grunt said.

"You'd better." Jake replied.
He and Kingler dragged the grunt over to the Garyados.
"Um..." Jake started. "My Kingler won't be able to carry me and Professor Birch to Sinnoh, so... could we get a lift please...?" He asked.

Hero
December 8th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Jake and Kingler weakly opened thier eyes.
"Ouch..." Jake groaned.
When he got a good look at his surroundings, Kyogre was gone and he and Kingler were on top of a Garyados.
He realized that it and the boys on top of it had saved them.
"T-thanks..." Jake said.
Kingler elbowed its trainer and pointed at the grunt.
"Hey!" Jake cried. "Hold it, you!"
Kingler and Jake leaped of the Garyados and grabbed the team Aqua grunt.
"Alright, where's Professor Birch?!" Jake demanded.
"I-i'll take you there." The grunt said.

"You'd better." Jake replied.
He and Kingler dragged the grunt over to the Garyados.
"Um..." Jake started. "My Kingler won't be able to carry me and Professor Birch to Sinnoh, so... could we get a lift please...?" He asked.

"Sure" said Joey as he returned his Gengar into the pokeball. As Beryl pretty much stole his plan to defeat Kyogre.

"We're heading for Sinnoh ourselves to see Prof. Rowan about the crisis." "It seems that there's more going on here that we don't know about."

Loki
December 8th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Alright,

1. Read the rules. Four lines/1 paragraph minimum here in PC.
2. Way to be Shiny Eevee. You've been warned for not following PC Roleplay rules, even after I've told you once to post four freakin' lines.
3. It isn't just Shiny Eevee who's breaking this rule in this thread.
4. This roleplay has a nice warning for it too, and it'll be taking the honor of being the first thread on my new system. I think one warning for breaking the rules is more than enough.

Kanto, just a tip; If you tell them to post longer posts if this happens again, and if you manage to get to it before I do, then you'll avoid getting this thread closed.

So read the rules, and we'll all be merry.

Kanto
December 9th, 2007, 09:58 AM
OOC: TUrned Xenocrates. You heard him right. If you don't want this to be closed, the people please follow th rules. Also, have seen that a few people have not been on for two to more weeks. If these people don't come on by the end of this first half ( I think that is more than a leanway), you will not be able to participate. You know who you are. As for the paragraph rule, to make sure that a staff does not come in again with such a warning, I will not allow posts that are at least three sentences. Four or more people. Your OOCs don't count in the paragraph count either. I am proud of this thread and I know you are too. So correspond to the rules. Whew, this a long OOC.

Everyone was talking to him at once. It was quite annoying. Plus that kid was giving orders saying yes to everyone. Beryl was sure pissed at that. But he was more starteled at two talking pokemon.

"JOey, this is my pokemon so my rules. As for everyone else, yes you may but don't fight or try to walk around. Just sit chill and relax. YOu pokemon may stay but your in the middle. If we find a cruise line heading for Sinnoh, we might sneak onto there. Is there any objections to that."

His Garyados didn't move anywhere. Beryl just wanted to see if anyone had anything different in mind.

NiNeTaILs_ELeMeNtaL123
December 9th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Name of pokemon: Ninetails
Name: Whoever catches me can name me
Language: English

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 9th, 2007, 02:00 PM
"No Ideas In Mind Here Other That Try To Conquer Team Aqua." Said Arcanine Laughing Silently. "Im Not Sure But I Know You Only Want To Get To Sinnoh." Arcanine Said A Few Minutes Later. "We Could Just Look For A Wild Pidgeot Of Fearow." Arcanine Said,Finally Thinking Of Something Useful. "Any Ideas Soodowoodo?" Said Arcanine Wondering What Soodowoodo Had In Mind. Just Then Arcanine Got Distracted By The Wooper Swimming In The Water. Arcanine Sat In The Boat And Watched The Wooper Play In The Water.

Kanto
December 9th, 2007, 02:09 PM
NiNeTaILs_ELeMeNtaL123, you are Accepted. Of course I don't know how you will catch up in the story. We already had our first big event. So try to think what to do. If you need help come see me. I will not post a IC until there is reason for me to.

Loki
December 9th, 2007, 02:47 PM
No, four lines, not four sentences. o_x;;

Hero
December 10th, 2007, 04:07 PM
OOC: TUrned Xenocrates. You heard him right. If you don't want this to be closed, the people please follow th rules. Also, have seen that a few people have not been on for two to more weeks. If these people don't come on by the end of this first half ( I think that is more than a leanway), you will not be able to participate. You know who you are. As for the paragraph rule, to make sure that a staff does not come in again with such a warning, I will not allow posts that are at least three sentences. Four or more people. Your OOCs don't count in the paragraph count either. I am proud of this thread and I know you are too. So correspond to the rules. Whew, this a long OOC.

Everyone was talking to him at once. It was quite annoying. Plus that kid was giving orders saying yes to everyone. Beryl was sure pissed at that. But he was more starteled at two talking pokemon.

"JOey, this is my pokemon so my rules. As for everyone else, yes you may but don't fight or try to walk around. Just sit chill and relax. YOu pokemon may stay but your in the middle. If we find a cruise line heading for Sinnoh, we might sneak onto there. Is there any objections to that."

His Garyados didn't move anywhere. Beryl just wanted to see if anyone had anything different in mind.

"If only I didn't leave some of my water Pokemon back at the Prof. Rowan lab" said Joey. "I can't belive I have to work with such a jerk" thought Joey.

"Everyone is here for the same reason to try and save Sinnoh." "Some lets try and work together so that we can meet Prof.Rowan."

"As for the talking Pokemon I really do't know why they are here but if they want to come along they will have to find a way to cross the sea."
"So let head out ASAP" said Joey hoping everyone would agree with him.

Sushi.
December 10th, 2007, 04:52 PM
"No Ideas In Mind Here Other That Try To Conquer Team Aqua." Said Arcanine Laughing Silently. "Im Not Sure But I Know You Only Want To Get To Sinnoh." Arcanine Said A Few Minutes Later. "We Could Just Look For A Wild Pidgeot Of Fearow." Arcanine Said,Finally Thinking Of Something Useful. "Any Ideas Soodowoodo?" Said Arcanine Wondering What Soodowoodo Had In Mind. Just Then Arcanine Got Distracted By The Wooper Swimming In The Water. Arcanine Sat In The Boat And Watched The Wooper Play In The Water.

After Sudowoodo heard what Arcanine say to him, Sudowoodo was think while was watching those Woopers playing in the water too, Sudowoodo thought a ideal in his mind.

"I just got a ideal for you and me Arcanine, We could just look for a Water Pokemon to take us there."

"Or I can find that Pigeot that he took me here and call out loud so he can come here and take us there hopefully."

Sudowoodo hopefully that his ideal would work better then Arcanines ideal.

Mako64
December 11th, 2007, 08:45 AM
"Erm...sorry." Jake said sheepishly.
"I just need to find Professor Birch fast." He said."But if I'm trouble..."
Kingler cried out and pointed at the grunt, who was making his escape.

"Hey! Come back here!" Jake hopped onto Kingler and they raced after him, leaving everyone else behind.

When they grabbed him, Jake was really mad.
"If that's the way you want it..." Jake said.
The grunt lead the two of them to an island were they had the professor.
"Thanks..." Jake muttered.
Kingler wacked the grunt with its Crabhammer and sent him flying out of sight.

"Thanks Kingler, return." Jake recalled his Pokemon.

The trainer walked around the island.
"Professor, where are you?" He called.

Nobody answered.

"Professor, are you he-" Jake fell to the ground, out cold.
Kyogre's Hyper Beam took alot out of him.

At that time, something dark approached him.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 11th, 2007, 02:30 PM
"Great Idea Soodowoodo!" Said Arcanine Suprisingly. "But I Do Have A Reason I Jumped Out In Front Of You And Joey." Said Arcanine,Calming Down While Looking At Beryl.Just Then,Arcanine Had An Idea."Soodowoodo,Listen,Stay Still,"Arcanine Carefully Glared At The Water,Listening For Any Movements.The Water Started To Move,Then A Group Of Lanturn Came Up!"Heres Our Ride Soodowoodo!" Said Arcanine,already on one.

Sushi.
December 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
"Great Idea Soodowoodo!" Said Arcanine Suprisingly. "But I Do Have A Reason I Jumped Out In Front Of You And Joey." Said Arcanine,Calming Down While Looking At Beryl.Just Then,Arcanine Had An Idea."Soodowoodo,Listen,Stay Still,"Arcanine Carefully Glared At The Water,Listening For Any Movements.The Water Started To Move,Then A Group Of Lanturn Came Up!"Heres Our Ride Soodowoodo!" Said Arcanine,already on one.

Sudowoodo was getting exicted and hop on one of the Lanturns and he was close to Arcanine and he was about to say something exicted but he thought something else to say Arcanine.

"Arcanine how do we know were Sinnoh is, because how do we know which way is heading to Sinnoh?".

Sudowoodo now was not very sure which side is heading to Sinnoh.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 11th, 2007, 04:45 PM
"Thats An Easy Question Soodowoodo.I Have Been To Sinnoh Before.I Went When I Was A Growlithe So I Know The Way.We Will Just Have To Go West And Keep Going Until We Find A Gyrados Statue,Then Go North." said arcanine,continuing to tell soodowoodo the directions."Just Follow Me!" Said Arcanine,shortening the length of his sentence.

Sushi.
December 11th, 2007, 04:54 PM
"Ok thats fine with me."

After Sudowoodo heard what Arcanine said to him he was ready to go.

"Alright then, Arcanine lets go!"

Arcanines Lanturn and Sudowoodos Lanturn started heading to West like Arcanine said so.

NiNeTaILs_ELeMeNtaL123
December 11th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Ninetails stood there, watching a couple of Pikachu play in a field. "I better go up in the trees before they see me," said Ninetails, looking around anxiously for a high tree. Jumping up in the tree, Ninetails spotted a group of Lanturns, two trainers, an Arcanine and a Soodowoodo. Ninetails curiousity rose, as she watched, and fear was soon a thing of the past. "I gotta go and check this out!" Said Ninetails emerging from the trees.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
December 12th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Arcanine Saw Something In The Trees. "Wait Soodowoodo.I Will Be Right There!" Said Arcanine Steering The Lanturn Towards Land.Arcanine Jumped Off The Lanturn And Slowly Walked Closer To The Trees. He Could See Whats It Was At The Distance He Was At."Soodowoodo!Come Here!" Said Arcanine Calling Out To Soodowoodo.

NiNeTaILs_ELeMeNtaL123
December 12th, 2007, 09:12 AM
"Oh no! I think they saw me!" thought Ninetails frantically. Ninetails jumped farther into the tree, scared, and not knowing what to do. Ninetails knew only of life in the wild, and they were sure going to try and catch her. She has seen they're type before. "They always try catching me!" Ninetails thought. But then again, they looked so happy, and existed so peacefully with each other, it was a calming thought, and the fear subsided just a little. And as the fear was lost, Ninetails curiousity grew. Ninetails inched closer and closer towards the group that was chasing her. "Well!" Ninetails thought, "Catch me if you can!" "But I won't go without a good fight, and it won't be easy!"

Mako64
December 12th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Jake groaned and sat up.
Everything was blurry, but when his sight fully returned, he was face to face with a red and white Pokemon.
"Yaah!" Jake cried.
The Pokemon laughed.
"Don't be afraid!" It said. "We mean no harm!"
"Huh?" Jake asked.
"I am Latias." It said.
The Latias pointed at another Pokemon that looked just like it.
"That's my brother Latios." It said.

Kanto
December 12th, 2007, 12:01 PM
OOC: Hmm Mako, I will think on wheter you actually capture them or they just accompany you.

Beryl watched as everyone did their own thing. Garyados was riding the sea silently and Beryl just watched the waves hit against Garyados. He didn't hear Joey say anything for a little while. Beryl had longed to see his girlfriend for a long while. Yet at the same time he wanted to meet a new girl, but only for a little while. He had the red orb still in his backpack. He though and decided to call Oak on his pokenav.

"Hello, who is this." asked oak on the other end.

"Professer it's me, Beryl."

"Oh, hello Beryl. I just got your new pokemon."

"Thats good, but before you look to see what kind of pokemon it is, Please release it in a very very wide area of deep water. I don't want my pokemon going berserk on your lab."

"Oh, why would that happen."

"Well let's just say, I caught it while it had some power in it still."

"Hmm, alright then, but did you get to Sinnoh yet?"

"No not yet Professer. I will be there soon. I had gotten inturrupted by that same pokemon. Someone was controlling it in the wrong way."

"Alright then, well I got to go. I will speak with you later"

They both hung up and Beryl continued to look at the sea.

Sushi.
December 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Arcanine Saw Something In The Trees. "Wait Soodowoodo.I Will Be Right There!" Said Arcanine Steering The Lanturn Towards Land.Arcanine Jumped Off The Lanturn And Slowly Walked Closer To The Trees. He Could See Whats It Was At The Distance He Was At."Soodowoodo!Come Here!" Said Arcanine Calling Out To Soodowoodo.

Sudowoodo heard Arcanine called him and he told his Lanturn.

"Lanturn stop right here all be right back Arcanine calling me for something.

Sudowoodo hop off his Lanturn and ran towards Arcanine to know what was going on.

"Arcanine what is it?"

Loki
December 12th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Alright guys, way to be.

Shiny_Eevee, if one warning isn't enough, then I'll be adding another one the next time this happens to reinforce it.

-closed-