PDA

View Full Version : Favoritist Meal

Tr@ce
October 29th, 2007, 02:35 AM
My favorite meal is... erm, breakfast when I have time to make a decent, well-cooked one. If not, then Lunch.

Comic Tragedy
October 29th, 2007, 02:41 AM
I love breakfast. Because I loooooove belguim waffles. I try to make them whenever I can. Also, I love brunch. But I dont know if that is considered lunch, or if its a meal at all.

Lady Nicole
October 29th, 2007, 03:12 AM
My favourite meal can either be lunch or dinner, it depends. But dinner has a higher chance of winning :P I don't like breakfast much though, that's usually boring.

Lumine
October 29th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Same as the person above :P I dont like breakfast that much, though I know its the most important meal of the day, it still looks dull. Dinner for the win I guess

シーツー
October 29th, 2007, 07:55 AM
I´ve never got the time for eating breakfast... Well every morning 5 minutes for it :/

So my favorite is lunch. I LOVE noodles and rice XD

sims796
October 29th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Breakfast wins. I love the sweetness of pancakes with ice cream, plus I love my pancake recipies.

Then comes dinner.

Binary
October 29th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Dinner rules!
I love dinner, eat till you blast and sleep!
Well i dont sleep lol.

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Dinner ;D

Theres more of avariety I look forward to during dinner than any othet ime of the day <3

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
I like dessert... and lunch! (even though it tends to be skipped on most weekends)

Spaekle Oddberry
October 29th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Dinner is the only meal that I'm sure to eat every day, so I pick that. :]

I hate breakfast foods. Like, all of them. Except for maybe bacon. Bacon's good.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 29th, 2007, 02:52 PM
desert duh! its pretty obvious, it is the best because of the sweetness

:t354:TG

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 12:26 PM
I love breakfast. Because I loooooove belguim waffles. I try to make them whenever I can. Also, I love brunch. But I dont know if that is considered lunch, or if its a meal at all.

MMMMMmmm,amen to that :drolls: :can't type right because drooling:

Dinner is the only meal that I'm sure to eat every day, so I pick that. :]

I hate breakfast foods. Like, all of them. Except for maybe bacon. Bacon's good.

WHA?!?!?!?! How could you, Cereal, Pancakes, Bacon, Maple Syrup and most importantley, Waffles!!!!?!?! There all so so so good. At least IMO.

O ya its probabley obvious what my favourite meal is. BREAKFAST!!!!

johnlycett
November 1st, 2007, 12:32 PM
I tend to like breakfast the best, pancakes are so nice with a milkshake.
Then again dinner is just as good

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 1st, 2007, 04:55 PM
I like Dinner, since it`s the only meal course that I take atleast every single day. Yeahh... sometimes I miss out on lunch & breakfast when I`m late for school, but mostly lunch. =|

Lilith
November 1st, 2007, 05:35 PM
Lunch ahh yush.. I'm too tired to eat breakfast and I never have a dinner since my parents are dsfddfrev at night. Lunch is the only real time I can eat and I'm at school with some friends so it's nice.

The Real AAA
November 1st, 2007, 05:38 PM
Breakfast is Best! I luv Breakfast!

Aegis
November 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM
As far as the food varieties go, Breakfast is my favorite. But, since I often don't have time for a big breakfast, I prefer Dinner.

Allstories
November 1st, 2007, 06:10 PM
I guess dinner is the best for the most part, but breakfast would win if food actually tasted good early in the morning.

Cherrim
November 2nd, 2007, 03:03 AM
Dinner. I don't eat breakfast or lunch, to be perfectly honest. o_O;

Chikara
November 2nd, 2007, 03:20 AM
I like dessert best because without sweets... I am nothing ;;

Dinner at my house is usually ramen noodles anyway XD

Tsugaru
November 2nd, 2007, 03:31 AM
Supper <3 Always something new on the menu and most of the time tastes Awesome, I don't mind lunch either, but supper is the best. =D