PDA

View Full Version : Myspace?

Jubilation
October 29th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Hey do you use myspace?
(Please I don't want to hear response saying Myspace is only for emo's, coz it ain't)

Lady Nicole
October 29th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I think this thread's gonna get locked.

I tried to delete my myspace but for some reason I'm not getting the cancellation email.

Ayce
October 29th, 2007, 05:28 AM
I've tried myspace and didn't find it very interesting. It would've been a different story if I had friends IRL who used it too. Otherwise, it's not something I think I will ever try again.

BodhiGymLeader
October 29th, 2007, 05:58 AM
I actually have it and have met a couple of great people on there. Plus I use it mainly to talk with my Cousins in Differnet states.

Lumine
October 29th, 2007, 06:12 AM
I used to have a Myspace until it got really boring..seriously all you do is collect comments, give comments, picture comments etc etc, and in fact I deleted mine just yesterday

sims796
October 29th, 2007, 06:16 AM
I was never into it. I'm old fashioned. If I got something to say, I ain't texting repeatedly.

Allstories
October 29th, 2007, 07:30 AM
I have a Myspace and I use it frequently. It's so uncool that it's cool.

viridian doubletongue
October 29th, 2007, 08:27 AM
I have a myspace. I don't do a lot on it, but I log on every day.

It's alright.

Virtual Headache
October 29th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I have one, but I don't like it.
I think it's kinda confusing and I get a lot of errors. What also annoys me is that a lot of people have their MySpace pages full of videos which just takes ages to load -_-

Suki
October 29th, 2007, 10:14 AM
I don't have myspace because there's no need for me to have it. I find them quite boring and I can't be bothered to keep updating it and doing stuff. I've never had one before.

Chikara
October 29th, 2007, 12:09 PM
I think this thread's gonna get locked.

We've had this thread so many times before it'll scare you >>

I have one, and I'm hip happy hyper in all my bullitons, so at least I take some of the emo out of it.

Ichikool
October 29th, 2007, 12:14 PM
I used to have a myspace a while ago, but I deleted it becuase a cirtain 'someone' found me there, desu.
Plus... I think that place is for emos. ._.;

diamondpearl876
October 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
I had myspace at one point but was forced to delete it. XD Oh well. It's really not that great anyways.

Extric
October 29th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Nope because MySpace is the biggest online predator site and I'm probably more likely to post all of my information there when I speak with friends than I am on a forum because I tend to make friends with people I'm not too close to that I will reveal information of my age, address, phone number, ect. Plus, it's about the most boring site on the Internet.

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Yes,I do use Myspace :]
I have one real life account and several roleplay accounts. >:]

Snivi
October 29th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Yes, I have a myspace - mostly because both of my sisters do as well.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 29th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Nah, not until I'm 13, 14...

Memory
October 29th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Nope, I would never be able to be active on Myspace if I had an account. I'll just stick with Facebook. <3

luckyCHARMS
October 29th, 2007, 05:40 PM
i have one .. its at the very bottom of my sigg =]

Lilith
October 29th, 2007, 05:54 PM
I used to have a Myspace but it's gotten old. I haven't been on it in a year. Facebook is the new thing. :P

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 29th, 2007, 06:13 PM
I use it, mostly for my IRL friends, because that's like- the only place on the internets that they go. Plus, I like making my profile prettyful. xD

Also, bulletins are the ultimate source of lulz- they're one of main reasons I go to Myspace. xD

Midnight Beat
October 29th, 2007, 07:45 PM
No, I'm not a Myspace kinda guy. I never really saw the point to them.

Lady Nicole
October 29th, 2007, 08:14 PM
We've had this thread so many times before it'll scare you >>

I know. And the last one got locked for apparently "advertising".

_Prince_
October 30th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Yeah, I have myspace, but I don't really go on it anymore, it kinda boring after a while.

Lo-chan
October 30th, 2007, 04:20 AM
I have a Myspace, I still go on it a lot, but thats because its my way of keeping in contact with people =/

Pikabloo
October 30th, 2007, 04:53 AM
I'll just stick with Facebook. <3

Facebook is the new thing. :P

Yeah, high five~

o_____o;;

I used to have a Myspace account (because one of my friends forced me to make one). Although, I wasn't really active or anything, and I don't even remember what my password is now.

RYOUKI
October 30th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Uh, No...I don't have MySpace, Kurogane says that well i should have one but meh, friendster is for me! ^^;

kohei
October 30th, 2007, 05:29 AM
I'd rather stick to my Facebook, but my sister forced me to make a Myspace account (http://www.myspace.com/niwatori).

It's pretty much a fake account, with fake... everything. My occupation is a NPC, btw.
The only good thing about my page is the music by DJ Sharpnel :/

Razer302
October 30th, 2007, 06:02 AM
I have a Myspace but I have never actually used it. I made it when I wanted to make a comment about some music. But after that I haven't used it. I don't even know my password and I'm not bothered. I don't like them sites and would never use them to add pictures of myself or anything like that.

Wish
October 31st, 2007, 12:37 AM
Kurogane says that well i should have one but meh, friendster is for me! ^^;

Well pretty much obvious that I have a myspace. My friends forced me to make one, I deleted the first one, then they forced me to do it again. xD

Cosmic Tyrant
October 31st, 2007, 02:19 AM
I have a Myspace account. Though I really don't log into it that much, as people send me friend requests that have their main page on a different site because they have "unsuitable material". Hell, even a gay guy looking for a relationship put me on his list, which is good for him, but I don't swing that way...

MegaDitto
October 31st, 2007, 03:38 AM
Live Journal > Blog Spot > Face Book > Myspace

The Real AAA
October 31st, 2007, 04:29 AM
I used to have a myspace in like late 2004 but i deleted mine around late 2005 or early 2006

Cherrim
October 31st, 2007, 08:55 AM
I got a MySpace back before everyone else had a MySpace, I think. And then everyone got one and it became majorly uncool. :C But even before that, I'd lost my password, haha. I've found it now, but I never use the site.

I don't use Facebook much either. XD My friends forced me into getting it, and I don't delete it, but I always forget it exists until I get an e-mail about something from it.

I like Livejournal better. :C

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 02:29 PM
The world is my space! And I shall bask in it, chillax, and have a ball until I die and they cremate me and chop me up into little pieces of pork, roast me and feed me to the ocean! I shall dance until the beat stops playing!

Piggedy Pig: *moonwalks*

'nyway, no, I dont have myspace. It's not something I can see myself liking, or ever getting addicted to.

Piggedy Pig: *rolls up a myspace page and smokes it*

PUT THAT DOWN! >O

johnlycett
October 31st, 2007, 08:17 PM
I never go online, the reason is because every says "put me higher in your top friends" and "comment my pictures" I mean i don't want to.

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 31st, 2007, 09:36 PM
Facebook <3 (http://hs.facebook.com/home.php?)

Hehe. Somebody at my school dressed up as Facebook for Halloween. Just the homepage taped around his neck. :D

Ausaudriel
October 31st, 2007, 09:38 PM
Facebook <3 (http://hs.facebook.com/home.php?)

Hehe. Somebody at my school dressed up as Facebook for Halloween. Just the homepage taped around his neck. :D
Huh? Why? XD

Err anyway, I used MySpace years and years ago, but I don't anymore. :[ It's just too much of a fad now, you know? Everybody and their grandmother and their favorite bands and their grandmother's favorite bands use it. No fun.

Jubilation
October 31st, 2007, 11:31 PM
I don't use facebook for a couple reasons... one being my science teachers on there with some "intresting pictures" O.0
It would be just too weird...

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 12:58 PM
No, I never even really knew about it until I heard about it on the news. Everyone here has Nexopia or Myspace not that I use eather. PC's my chat place, I wouldn't have time for them plus in a way there a little too popular for me.

Azonic
November 1st, 2007, 03:36 PM
Hey do you use myspace?
(Please I don't want to hear response saying Myspace is only for emo's, coz it ain't)

And yet I have barely even clicked on it ._.

I don't have myspace

kohei
November 1st, 2007, 07:14 PM
I don't use facebook for a couple reasons... one being my science teachers on there with some "intresting pictures" O.0
It would be just too weird...
You have great teachers.

Recently, I've been trying to find my school's ex-headmaster on Facebook.
Apparently after he retired, he's having a nice time in France ;_;

Jubilation
November 1st, 2007, 09:54 PM
Kohei lol why do you care what his doing?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:58 AM
I still use myspace but I use to be addicitive to it and now I'm not, I can careless about it, I still use it though to talk to people when I'm bored and stuff. my myspace account is below

www.myspace.com/76102831

:t354:TG

Jaguarsfan2004
November 3rd, 2007, 10:54 AM
I have a myspace page if you want the link let me know

Trainer Red
November 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
No I don't use myspace because I have more important things to do than to waste my time trying to gain friends on some internet site and whatnot. It just doesn't interest me.

Tsugaru
November 3rd, 2007, 11:57 AM
Nah, never ever got a account. It's never really interested me to read what people did for the day etc, it's silly to me, I've been to the site a few times to view some friends but that's about it.

Vindog223
November 3rd, 2007, 07:18 PM
I dont have a myspace.Its not like pkmncommunity.

Faceless*
November 3rd, 2007, 07:31 PM
Myspace is something I stay away from purposely

Rainfall
November 3rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
I was going to sign up, but...well, I just didn't at all find it interesting and it seemed a little pointless. My mom and her friends have accounts there, though.

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 3rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
i have it, but i barely use it. i like my layout though. rate pretty

Oni Link
November 5th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I have one, and I use it everyday to talk to people, most of them being people that I've seen that day :P
I did actually use to have my myspace URL in my sig, but I took it off after seeing loads of people with those " post this in your sig if you aren't an emo loser" things.

Lash
November 5th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I have one, and I go on it frequently. I have a lot of Linkin Park fans added, and I enjoy talking to them.
Along with that, I make layouts for people, mainly hidden layouts, that tell a lot in such little space.
I use it for downloading/listening to music from my favorite bands mainly though.

mcrc
November 5th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I have one as well, its really just my music profile, myspace is pretty usefull for getting music publicized