PDA

View Full Version : Here I come to save the DAY! (Or AM I?!!!)

sims796
October 29th, 2007, 06:51 AM
I know that everybody, EVERYBODY has thought of this at least once.

If you were to have a super power, what would it be? Anything you can think of, don't be shy. Fire breath, Ice powers, Invisibility, or even all three. Hell, use Pokemon as a base if ya want.

Also, would you like to use your powers for good? Or EVIL!

If I were to have a power, I'd choose Plant manipulation. That power seems so cool. Like Poison Ivy, except without kissing a man.

You know, like sprouting roots & vines to attack, thorns, giant trees, toxic spores, etc.

I'd also like to fly. Yeah.

I would be a hero, but with a few "doomsday devices"...

Lumine
October 29th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Superhero powers huh? I wanna fly how cool would that be? and shoot lasers off my fist..alright alright Im thinking more of Superman now XD.

Cosmic Tyrant
October 29th, 2007, 07:13 AM
I have the single hand best superpower in mind. My power would be: to never be wrong! now in literal terms this is different from always being right. If I was always right, I'd just be stating the obvious. But if I was never wrong, I could in fact manipulate anything I want. Take an orange. I could say that the orange is blue. Since I can't be wrong, the orange is now blue! How awesome was that?!

But in a non-godlike fashion, I'd have the ability to manipulate water, as well as other liquids.

Lady Nicole
October 29th, 2007, 07:23 AM
I'd like to stop time or become invisible! Stopping time would be the most awesome though, I've always wanted more time.

Binary
October 29th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Yes stopping crime would be great mwahhahaha,
i would do mischief :D

Allstories
October 29th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I want to be able to use Hyper Beam.

sims796
October 29th, 2007, 08:16 AM
I want to be able to use Hyper Beam.

Really? But then you'll have to recharge!

Umi Ryuzaki
October 29th, 2007, 08:19 AM
well superpower? maybe fly because I go to other place . ice power in the sunny day i wiil refresh all the time. invisible .and travel ot time

viridian doubletongue
October 29th, 2007, 08:23 AM
To fly. Ideally at ftl speeds.

I have so many, I almost hate the idea of choosing.

But I choose flight, as an easy way to get from one place to another, aswell as it seeming to be just the most amazingly amazing fun thing to do ever.

Natalie♥
October 29th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I'd love to fly and freeze people.

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Speed and and psychic powers :]
I can't remember the last time this question crossed my mind :o

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 29th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I'd love to fly! I always wanted to!

OR... be invisible... (the reasons should be obvious)

Midnight Beat
October 29th, 2007, 02:27 PM
I would like to either fly or control time. I'm stuck between the two.

Sammi
October 29th, 2007, 03:18 PM
The entire batch of psychic powers :3 But I imagine that's too much for the purpose of this poll, so I'll pick teleportation. Even it has a small limit, it would be handy to teleport where you want instantly and not have to worry about getting a ride or walking. It'd also save resources too, especially if I own a car someday.

Hinamori_Momo
October 29th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Let's see.

1: Invisibility.
2: Teleportation.
3: Create anything (And I mean ANYTHING) out of nothing. (Pure Materialization)
4: Nature Manipulation (Create a 2nd Ice Age *Ebil grin*)(Control plants *Wants to poison brother*)
5: Control all animals.
6: Never being wrong. (And yeah that would be awesome King Cosmic to make a blue orange... or a pink blueberry hehe.)
7: Telekinesis

Melody
October 29th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Well, If I could choose one power it'd be the ability to manipulate all of the elements. This is basically power over nature.
If I could have more than just one power I'd want the above and all of the psychic abilities. Just imagine what good I could do with all of that. :P
But yeah I'd use my powers to help people. but I'd never use my powers to hurt an innocent person.

Ausaudriel
October 29th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Tough, I dunno if I'd be able to decide. XD

I think being able to manipulate space/time would be awesome (Hiro Nakamura anyone?) I mean, imagine the amazing things that I'd be able to contribute to the history of the human race if I could travel back and see it all first hand. o3o It'd be amazing. (Not to mention being able to see what the future holds would enable me to help prevent, you know, the bad stuff. Or at least try to.)

Further thought on the matter.. telekinesis would be totally awesome. So would the ability to get into peoples' heads ("reading minds" to put it bluntly.)

I really don't know, there's so much.. XD Quite a tough choice. :[

Idiot!
October 30th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Energy manipulation or will control. I can stop my teachers from scolding me if I can make them feel tired or take away their will to scold me.

Razer302
October 30th, 2007, 05:57 AM
I want to be able to fly or read peoples minds. Flying would mean I wouldn't need a car or pay for flight tickets to go to other countries. And reading peoples minds means I will know exactly what people think about me.

Tapioca
October 30th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I'd have a math answer book in my brain. So I knew the answers to every single math question.

That or the ability to fly. That would be fun :D

Wish
October 31st, 2007, 02:27 PM
Let me see, Invisibility, and Telekinesis. Teleportation won't hurt.

Eos Aduro
October 31st, 2007, 07:40 PM
I would want all elemental control, think about it, air, you can fly, plus the other elements added together create an unified force, nature, people everyone linked togteher. I like avatar if anyone is wondering XD.

Ausaudriel
October 31st, 2007, 07:41 PM
I'd have a math answer book in my brain. So I knew the answers to every single math question.

Instead of just math, you should be like, "I'd want to know EVERYTHING! All of the knowledge in the universe!" because then you'd be able to do anything you'd want to do. You could do any job (even really high-paying ones), you could help so many people.. I mean, that'd be really awesome. o.o

Eos Aduro
October 31st, 2007, 07:44 PM
Instead of just math, you should be like, "I'd want to know EVERYTHING! All of the knowledge in the universe!" because then you'd be able to do anything you'd want to do. You could do any job (even really high-paying ones), you could help so many people.. I mean, that'd be really awesome. o.o

Yes but imagine how much knoledge you would have, and at what cost? The ability to probably ONLY think logically, lose most of your emotion to the overwhelming amount of infromation, and look down upon everyone around you.

Ausaudriel
October 31st, 2007, 07:47 PM
Yes but imagine how much knoledge you would have, and at what cost? The ability to probably ONLY think logically, lose most of your emotion to the overwhelming amount of infromation, and look down upon everyone around you.
Well, I don't think knowing everything would mean sacrificing your emotional attachment, though I do understand where you're coming from to a degree.

On the matter of sacrifice for such a power, the one downside I'd see to it would be.. you'd have no surprises left in life. :[ You'd know everything, there'd be nothing left to learn or discover.. that would suck.

Eos Aduro
October 31st, 2007, 07:50 PM
But with that knoledge available, you would want to use it to improve oneself, and by doing so, the knoledge will tell you that emotion can cause trouble, so by being so intelligent, that gets removed from the equation

Ausaudriel
October 31st, 2007, 07:55 PM
But emotion doesn't necessarily cause trouble, that's just your personal opinion, Midnight Winged. Extensive knowledge doesn't impose the opinions/views of other people upon you.

We're getting a bit off topic here, so I think we should stop, but if you want to continue the discussion I'd welcome a PM from you.

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 12:50 PM
Well superpowers, how about say, them all!!!! Well I can't just pick one here but I'll narrow it down.

~I'd definately likeno love to fly. It's just a dream of mine I guess.
~Super speed and endurance, o ya who needs teleportation.
~Ability to maipulate the Earth and Air or just all the elements, that would be sweet.

Lady Nicole
November 1st, 2007, 01:08 PM
I decided it would be cool if I could teleport :\

Azonic
November 1st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Telekintesiseseis

=[ *Note to Self: WORK ON SPEELING*

Yea, ppl wit that power can fly and move anything they want... read minds, go invisible, and X-RAY VISION =D

Yea, so I choose Toelesskinosithesis

EDIT: I am a evil

sims796
November 1st, 2007, 03:28 PM
On top of plant manipulation, which, as we know, is the best power in the world, I'd also go with the ability to create force field.

Eos Aduro
November 1st, 2007, 04:43 PM
Really sims, not high jumps and green fireballs? And moustache power?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:51 AM
I will have Ghost Powers to do both, the goodness to save people or solve problems. but the Bad is if I need something badly and don't have the money or really want it. I'll take it and no one will know since I'm a Ghost and no one will be able to see me >=]

:t354:TG