PDA

View Full Version : Sugar, Spice, and EVERYTHING NICE <33

Chikara
October 29th, 2007, 01:43 PM
lul powerpuff girls

THE SUBJECT IS ACTUALLY ABOUT CANDY HOMIGOSH. Ok... When you're eating candy, do you prefer sweet candy, spicy candy, or sour candy?

I like sour or sweet. Seeing as how my new nickname in school is um... Skittlez... Yeah, it matches a little!

Natalie♥
October 29th, 2007, 01:46 PM
I normally eat sour candy, and sometimes sweet candy.

Himawarii
October 29th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Sour by far <3<3
Sweet kind as just as good~
I typically hate spicy candy D; I don't see it's appeal at all.

Memory
October 29th, 2007, 02:18 PM
I hate spicy candy with a passion.
I'll go with sweet and sour. Ever tried a caramel apple pop? Good stuff right there. <3

Vavavoom ♣
October 29th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Sour by far <3<3

:O Me too... I love sour candies. The taste is so pupu, don't you think?

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 29th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Spicy candy..?

I love sweet candy. Too sweet never bothers me...

But on some days, I like sour candy.

Kyoko
October 29th, 2007, 02:21 PM
I loove sour candy so much <3 I rarely get to eat it though, so when I do I usually eat to much and kill my taste buds for a few days XD

sweet candy is good as well but I like sour much, much more.

Midnight Beat
October 29th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I prefer sweet candy, but sometimes I'll eat some hot tamales.

Spaekle Oddberry
October 29th, 2007, 02:49 PM
I like all of them, I guess. Sweet and spicy the most. I love those spicy cinnamon things. :3

Sammi
October 29th, 2007, 03:16 PM
I need my sour candy. Sour candy is the best. I just love the taste of it. My personal favorites are things like Sour Punch Straws and Sour Starbursts.

Sweet candy's okay. It's not a favorite of mine, but I'll eat it. If I eat sweet candy, it's probably going to be a mint of some sort, because I like mint. It's almost addicting.

I don't touch spicy candy with a ten foot poll. I like spicy food, but I prefer it in something like a meat than a candy.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Sweet, and sweet only. Ew @ others. xD

I also like Mint candy, though. Minty candy is good. <3

Gummy
October 29th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I LOVE sweet candies, but I'm a fan of sour too. Spicy is a big NO...

My favorite candy has to be "Now Or Laters", but here in Brooklyn, everyone pronounces it as "Nah-Latas".

Shika
October 30th, 2007, 12:23 AM
I love sweet and like sour.
Skittles sour is not appealing to me.

Idiot!
October 30th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Sweet. I will never eat a spicy candy

Ausaudriel
October 30th, 2007, 01:28 AM
:O Me too... I love sour candies. The taste is so pupu, don't you think?
I might think so-- if I had any idea what "pupu" is supposed to mean. o.O

I loove sour candy so much <3 I rarely get to eat it though, so when I do I usually eat to much and kill my taste buds for a few days XD
Ergh, I knowwwww. >_< I hate that. After eating a bag of Sour Skittles my tastesbuds are just dead. It sucks, because then I can't eat anymore (more Sour Skittles, that is) XD

I need my sour candy. Sour candy is the best. I just love the taste of it. My personal favorites are things like Sour Punch Straws and Sour Starbursts.
There are.. Sour Starbursts? I had no idea. I'll have to try those..

(Wow, three quotes.) Anyway, I can hardly resist candy of any sort, though between the three I'd have to pick something sweet. (Though not really candy, the greatest "spicy" candy-type thing I can think of would be Cinnamon Altoids. ;-; Greatest ever, especially when mixed with Cherry Coke. I fully recommend this combination to anybody who cares to try it.)

Razer302
October 30th, 2007, 06:00 AM
I love sour candy. I don't eat it that often. I would love to have it everyday but then I would get fat.

RYOUKI
October 30th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Actually Sweet candy, Though I also love those methol Candy, They`re so refreshing! and more refreshing when you still have that candy in your mouth and drink water, xD So far Sweet...Sour makes me sour-y O_o

Chikara
October 30th, 2007, 11:55 AM
There are.. Sour Starbursts? I had no idea. I'll have to try those..

Yeah, they're really sticky though :o

My friend had me eat Hot Tamales today T-T
I went 'eeeyuck' and she got mad XD

Ichikool
October 30th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Spicy, candy, desu?

I like both sweet and sour candy. ^^
I've always loved sour though. X3

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 30th, 2007, 06:33 PM
SOUR & SPICY CANDYY. 8D I love Sour most though... even though I always put wierd faces when eating it.

Astinus
October 30th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Give me a bag of Sour Patch Kids, and I'm a happy little soul. I love sour candy. I love sour anything, which is part of the reason why I have seventeen boxes of fruit snacks on my bookcase. They're sour. ;P

I also like sweet candy. Especially white chocolate. On the downside, I can't find giant bags of white chocolate anywhere, so I don't eat sweet candy that often. So I stick with the sour end of the spectrum.

Where's the Chemical X option? :<

Rebellious Treecko
October 30th, 2007, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't be able to live without sour candy.
I just love sour candy, it has a unqiue flavor to it.

I also love gummy candy, such as Mike and Ikes. ^_^

Melody
October 31st, 2007, 03:58 AM
I like sweet candy better. However I do eat certain types of sour candies. I cant stand spicy candy though.
Sweet>Sour

The Real AAA
October 31st, 2007, 04:32 AM
hmm I like sweet n sour but I guess I will go with both

Lumine
October 31st, 2007, 07:16 AM
Both sweet and sour for me I guess, and I have a huge box full of those sour power belts candies seriously I can never feel guilty snacking on those =P

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 02:27 PM
OMG! Where are they? WHERE are they? Piggedy Pig, where are they!!!?

Piggedy Pig: *shrugs*

*sighs* They're not really here are they?

Piggedy Pig: *shakes head*

Damnit, no powder poof gurls. ARGH! False advertising!
'nyway, I like all types of candy. I dont discriminate. I'll eat any treat that can get along with my stomach acid.

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 12:36 PM
Well I'm not huge on candy jsut a select few types and if theres a choice I'll ussually go for Sour. Sour's just so yummy, plus theres sweet under that sour.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:40 AM
I guess I'm the only one that loves Spicy candy, I can't stand sweet candy. Well my favorite taste is Spicy so Well lets go with Spicy Candy then

:t354:TG