PDA

View Full Version : Your must diffuclt class and most easiest class

snowy22
October 29th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Hardest
earth science ms cook per 5 quizes every friday or pe and 3
Easiest
Math the stuff is pretty easy or social skills per 4 and 1
ps Please pick ur number one hardest subject only one of the poll questions i goffed by making it multiple choice or if u want to pick more post one in the text
ex
pe

Tapioca
October 29th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Math sucks. I suck AT math. It's a circle that won't go away >>

Earth/Space Science is hard because the teacher doesn't even know her own subject. That's annoying >>'

Sweet Candace
October 29th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Hardest--Geometery. God, it's so confusing all these theroms
Easiest--Gym: It's easy, but I hate running, espically when it's chilly

Synyster
October 29th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hardest: History. (I just don't give a damn about stuff that already happened.)
Easiest: French, Math, Science, and Gym (I love sports.)

Inept Prodigy
October 29th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Hardest: History - The class is just hard...
Easiest: International Foods - we just learn about foods, have tests on equipment, and cook
Chemistry - It's pretty easy, but I do get a bit confused eventually
French - Easy, I'm just lazy so my grade is not as high as it should be. Curse my laziness.

I love Math! Especially Geometry (I'm weird, aren't I?), but Trig is a bit difficult. I better start listening...
I hate English, but it's not so bad this year.

diamondpearl876
October 29th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Easiest - English
Hardest - Biology

I'd say French is somewhere in between, along with algebra.

kuku-melon
October 30th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Hardest: Maths "A" (I have 2 different maths, "b" which consists mostly of geometry and "a" which consists in equations, inequations, polynoms, complex numbers, combinations, logaritms, etc...)
Easiest: French, English (I'm very good at learning other languages)
The one I like the most: Philosophy (it opened my mind)

Obito.
October 30th, 2007, 07:52 AM
I would say Math is my easiest. i dont know about hardest though. they're all pretty easy

Binary
October 30th, 2007, 07:57 AM
I think that every subject is easy for me!
I dont really have a weakness in studies,
And iam first in class.

Merzbau
October 30th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I don't have any really hard classes this semester, but next semester I'm gonna be loaded, especially if I'm in the spring musical, which I don't know about yet.

My easiest class this semester is Honors Psych which I'm taking online. You do like one assignment a day and you've got like an hour left in class of free time. It's simple like mad. I don't have a really hard class, but Band will drain your energy since we're always outside in the heat marching at 8 in the morning. God.

I've got Pre-Calc, Chem, and AP English next semester, the first two Honors. I'mma die, plz.

Ivysaur
October 30th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Easiest: Economics. Mainly because I'm the only one in my class who makes the homework and my teacher likes me.
Hardest: History of Art. I suck at it. It's the only subject I may fail at.

Avolition
October 30th, 2007, 11:42 AM
English. Gogo D minus. D: Math is easy for me with some stuff, but I want to burn inequalities. >_> And which person said school was fun, because I want to go Duck Hunt on them.

flight
October 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Mathematics. As soon as I overcome that, then I think I have no real weakness when it comes to subjects.

Midnight Beat
October 30th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Maths my hardest class, only because I have geometry this year.

Tangerine Fox
October 30th, 2007, 02:37 PM
My most difficult class would be either Geometry or History. Geometry just takes me a lot longer to grasp, so it's harder. The history quizzes actually aren't that hard, but each assignment is several hours long, so it takes FOREVER. I don't hate either class, but math in general isn't something I enjoy doing for hours a day. =/

Easiest this year would be Spanish II or maybe Web Design II. Verbs are tricky, but once you can grasp certain pieces, it all falls into place. Same with WDII, only change verbs to codes.

English is one of my best subjects, but it's AP and not just some "easy A." I like writing outside of class a little more just because. =p We had an awesome first semester book, though.

Natti
October 30th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Science. I HATE that subject. It's the only class I'm failing. And HORRIBLy. >__<

My easiest would either be English, Choir or Keyboarding.

Gummy
October 30th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Hardest: Geometry and all those FRIKIN' THEROMS! What kind of loser wastes their life coming up with reason why certain figures are congruent?

Easiest: Chem Lab =P. She gives us all the answers about thrity minutes before the period ends. Then we just chill ;)

Spaekle Oddberry
October 30th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Hmm.

Easiest:
History - We take notes, do stupid worksheets where the answers are right in the book, review a whole lot, and then take an easy test. I have the second highest grade in the class.

Biology - I'm in honors and it's still a pretty BS class. He gives you five points a day just for showing up. You can do all your work and bomb every test and still get a B.

Art - You work on projects, you practice techniques. It's more about projects this year since it's Art II, and this year we have a teacher who's really lenient about deadlines. I still try to get everything done ASAP, but it's not a problem.

Hardest:
Latin - well, okay, it's not that hard if you study and do the work, but it's one of those classes where you have to be studying all the time.

Algebra - this is only really hard because we have a long-term sub who just gives assignments and expects us to learn to do it from the book. Math's my worst subject, and while nearly everything is participation points, I feel like I'm not learning anything.

Vavavoom ♣
October 30th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Hmmm... I'm the best, in science class. I always get some " high class " notes. Ex: A (4), B (3)... I just love science class. I suck, in math class, though. Specially in algebra... I'm always scared, when we arrive in the algebra section, because I know that I'll get some lower notes than in science class. <~

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 30th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Hardest would have to be French. x_x I can`t take that class anymore, it`s ruining my report card! ;____; *sniff*

Other then that, I`m okay with all the other subjects. I get very decent marks. My easiest would have to be Science.

Melody
October 30th, 2007, 06:48 PM
The hardest class for me was Algebra. XP Funny thing is that the easiest class I had was Computer Science. :P There's a lot less math involved in that class than you'd think.

Romance Hero
October 30th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Achamo, Wooty McWoot, how is English hard? ^^ English is one of the least difficult subjects in the world, I mean, you're speaking it. xD

I major in Music(rock/Metal) Art(figure drawing, sketching, creativity) and English(creative writing, Language Arts, Poetry, Essays, Short stories creations, etc..)

I find math hard though, my brain CANNOT understand logic, only creativity.

Kyoko
October 30th, 2007, 07:19 PM
This year all my classes got extremely easy, so it's hard for me to pinpoint my hardest subject. Though if I had to chose, math can get a little tough D:

As for my easiest class, english <333

snowy22
October 30th, 2007, 07:24 PM
my calsess easiest to hardeset
math teacher ms moraga
social skills ms cabral
liturate anaylsis ms cabral
life skills organizng is hard for me mr schrawtz
english ms cabral
Pe coach r or choach g or just coach forgot his real name
earth sience ms cook

Astinus
October 30th, 2007, 08:22 PM
My hardest class this semester is Geography. The reason is because the teacher doesn't really have a set class plan, so the class is just disorganized. Plus, she's a boring teacher, so I kind of drift off in that class.

My easiest class is my history class, America After WWII. The teacher likes me, so no matter what work I hand in, he passes me with a "B". But I still work hard in that class because it's interesting and fun.

Then there's Art History and American Literature. Both of those classes are in-between for me, since sometimes the assignments are difficult, and sometimes they're easy.

The Real AAA
October 31st, 2007, 04:27 AM
Well be4 it was Science but now ita kind of fun.
but now its Math cuz my teacher like goes over everything to fast and we get like homework everyday it's just 2 hard 2 keep up

Lumine
October 31st, 2007, 08:04 AM
Well right now my hardest units would be Physics and Programming but next year when I move to another course in another Uni it'll most likely be Chemistry.

Cherrim
October 31st, 2007, 08:39 AM
I swear I've answered this recently. :\

My hardest class is Calculus. x_x; I mean, I understand it in class and then the assignments are so hard they take 10-15 hours to complete. So I guess I'll pick math, even if I'm fine with algebra. xD

My easiest course would have to be French. It's high school material, so it's just... ridiculously boring. <_<;

Himawarii
October 31st, 2007, 11:44 AM
Easiest : Spanish
Most Difficult : Math

I'm neutral with every other class~

Wish
October 31st, 2007, 02:24 PM
Easiest: Science, religion, Literature, English
Hardest: MATH!!

Meh, the rest is okay with me.

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 02:26 PM
History makes me want to scream out! OH GAWD!!! And not in the orgasmic sense either. I don't care about some random dates when things happened in the past nor do I want to hear about how humans were once big HAIRY apes (although some still are). So boring!

Piggedy Pig: *snores*

Biology gives me a headache and science with its darn periodic table makes ME feel like I'm having a period!

Piggedy Pig: *bleeds*

'nyway, Math is the subject I mind the least. I'm good with numbers.

Pikabloo
November 1st, 2007, 02:41 AM
My most difficult subject would be Math. More specifically, calculus and trig identities. And I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of other topics I find difficult, but I can't be bothered to list them all. Math is the subject I have to spend the most time in doing homework, so yeah, I guess it's the hardest. And being in an advanced class definitely doesn't help.

As for easiest, well, I guess all my other subjects are easy, to a certain extent. But if I have to choose, it'll most probably be Computer Studies. I don't know why, but I just really find everything so easy... Or maybe Science (especially Biology). Yeah, those are what I'm best at.

Lady Nicole
November 1st, 2007, 03:44 AM
My most difficult class at the moment is probably music because of the essay-writing.
My easiest class is definitely mechanics.

シーツー
November 1st, 2007, 03:54 AM
My most easiest class is English and the most difficult... I don´t really know. I think nothing in school is exactly difficult but I would say Music or Physics, because I don´t like these both and some themes in Math aren´t my favorites but nah... I don´t care about.

Amoeba
November 1st, 2007, 05:06 AM
Biology.

I really like it, I do, I enjoy it. But I swear, I have never been more frustrated in any class than I have at biology. Some days are good, I get a lot done. Other days we hit a topic that I just fail to understand, even with the lecturer getting ever more irritated at explaining it to me over and over again and I'm just not getting it.

My easiest I would guess is maths. It can be boring, it can be tiresome, but once you get it its not hard to do.

Alakazam17
November 1st, 2007, 05:20 AM
My hardest class at the moment it Fluid Mechanics. I am doing so bad in it, I am considering dropping out and taking it next semester. >_>

Solids is next hardest, followed by Calculus & Materials.

As for the easiest, I'll have to go with Numerical Methods. It's painfully repetitive, yet fairly simple to do.

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 01:08 PM
Hardest class is Science (which is just science, its not split up yet) because my ancient teacher (litterally) doesn't really teach us, just tells us to read our book.

That or French Language Arts, but all the core subjects (except English) are in French so I'm getting better at that. Of course I still can't understand my Science teacher.

My easiest is Math/Gym/any option except computers, I've just always been good at math, numbers is a language I can understand. And for Gym I love sports so why not.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 1st, 2007, 04:19 PM
Easiest- science (not when your in accelerated though) math (only when I'm in low math, like now)
Hardest- Social Studies (ARG! :() Math (when I'm in high math) LA (still wonderin' how I ended up in accelerated)

Razer302
November 2nd, 2007, 04:17 AM
My hardest was history. But at the minute all my lessons are quite easy. I don't have problems in any of them.

Jubilation
November 2nd, 2007, 04:30 AM
Maths is the worst I'm failing T_T
My maths is two year levels T_T

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 06:00 AM
actually now that I'm not lazy anymore in any of my classes, although I hate school down to my bones I dont find any of my classes hard because I'm actually paying attention in them all. I never take the 1st marking period seriously

:t354:TG

Trainer Red
November 3rd, 2007, 12:22 PM
Hardest:Math-->Algebra 2A. I don't see how I'll ever need any of this but I guess it develops my analytic skills. No matter how hard I try and think I understand stuff I always end up doing bad on the tests.:(

Easiest: Chemistry and English/Short Fiction: Chemistry is really easy for me. The lowest I've gotten on any Chemistry test I studied for was a 98/100 so far. I don't know how everyone always says it's hard. It only requires some basic math skills and some studying.
English/Short fiction is easy for me because I'm very outspoken so I always get points for participation and on written work I'm usually within a B-A range. It fairly easy to analyze the stories and the best part is that I don't have to read any long books because it's a short fiction class.:D

Jordan
November 3rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
Hardest: Everything is comprehensible, although History quickly jumped from being the easiest to my hardest class from Junior High to High School.

Easiest: Geometry and literary anylisis.

Jordan.

johnlycett
November 3rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
Hardest has to be history other than that I don't mind my other classes (Because i just doodle in my book)

Azonic
November 3rd, 2007, 02:37 PM
Math... all teh numbers on there confoozle me

Natalie♥
November 3rd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Math is my worst subject ever. Now matter how hard I try I still only get a B.

_Adam_
November 3rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
Hardest - Math

Easiest - PE

Oni Link
November 3rd, 2007, 04:26 PM
I always found Science the hardest, as a lot of the topics were a matter of opinion, rather than fact, and it got on my nerves.

Trainer Red
November 4th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I always found Science the hardest, as a lot of the topics were a matter of opinion, rather than fact, and it got on my nerves.

Wait how is science a matter of opinion?O_o

Science is usually mostly factual. There are some things which scientists are still unsure of yes but it's mostly factual as far as I know.

Jordan
November 4th, 2007, 03:19 PM

That basically describes English :adjective, adverb,...etc. All opinion like to me.

Jordan.

Crystal Clair
November 5th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I have only five classes this year and most of them weren't on the poll
Math, English, Economics, Health, Ceramics
Easiest subject - ceramics and math - working with clay is fun and my math class is all about geometry and we use the same formulas for two weeks and get no homework unless we fail to complete classwork
Hardest subject - economics - I'm having trouble grasping the concept of the stock market and for the longest time, interest didn't make sense to me. But the teacher himself sucks (he admits it openly and that's why he rocks) but he curves our grades
8D
health is somewhat tricky but mostly the tests. My health teacher sucks too. He's obsessive compulsive and his tests are all open-ended and require complete memorization. He wants the exact word or you fail.
english is okay but the teacher smiles way too much, to the point where you wonder if he has a muscle probem.

22sa
November 6th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Oops, forgot to vote English. Anyways, English.

Miyu-chan
November 7th, 2007, 11:11 PM
My hardest class would be Stats.... though it's a good challenge. :3 Geology is also pretty hard, I don't like writing scientific papers.... :/

My easiest class would be Chorus, haha hands down. It's still pretty challenging though because the music we sing is hard and we have to sightread pretty fast. But I like it. :3

Lo-chan
November 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Hardest for me would be Geometry. And easiest classes would be Japanese and Student Naturalist. Sometimes English is hard =/

President Showaddywaddy
November 8th, 2007, 01:45 PM
English Literature.

I happen to be good at English, just not good at analising the worlds most boring book. It's a trend Dayncourt seems unwilling to give up.

My easiest would be Geography, and it happens to be taught by my one good teacher. He makes it seem like we're not learing, but we are. I'm also a magnet for wierd facts, which happen to come in useful for Geography

RYOUKI
November 8th, 2007, 10:40 PM
My Hardest Subject is....Math, Yeah I'm stupid at Math that I'm seeing stars when I go to The Count to Infinity o.o;;

The Easiest Subject of Mine is....Science and PE, I'm not Atlethic or a Science Whiz, but I kinda got A's on those...Or maybe I'm just modest, Who knows. xD

Oh and English, I forgot about that...I'm the True Born English-Whiz! though I never get to be on English Quiz Bee...Too bad -cries-

waveguidebuizel
November 8th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I would say that Literature Analysis is most difficult out of all of these. Sometimes, it's really abstract, and sometimes, the teacher is really nit-picky and might want us to overanalyze. But it's actually really interesting, especially Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

This quarter, I only have four classes, and two of them are grouped together. The only class I haven't nodded off in so far is multivariable Calculus (part 1). It's really, really interesting. But this is just because I love math in all its elegance. Hehe... ^-^

The Infinite Devil Machine
November 8th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Math and Science. God, how I loathe chemistry. D:

Ayano Katagiri
November 9th, 2007, 01:11 AM
My easiest is definitely Japanese or Math. Both which I enjoy and just find simple at this level. The hardest for me is definitely English. Although compulsory, it is essay writing that really gets me... D:

viridian doubletongue
November 9th, 2007, 02:28 AM
... they're all hard.

I have classes that I like more. That I would rather do.

But not that are actually easier.

President Showaddywaddy
November 9th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Oh, I forgot biology. It's not that I don't like the subject, it's just that I get 3 hours worth of homework, to be handed in next day. And I got told off for voicing my opinion. I got told to 'go home and check out my facts' when I said that the sea won't rise by 100 metres and that the CO2 theory on Global Warming is a load of bollocks. I do belive that the climate is changing, but it's changing nuturally, and CO2 has nothing to do with it. Termites exploding contribute more CO2 to the atmospere than all man made sources put together. That Termite thing is not a joke. They explode in self defence against ants, and this releases CO2, and this happens a lot of times. When it adds up, it's more than what we do.