PDA

View Full Version : Rare candies

Lady Nicole
October 29th, 2007, 08:31 PM
I did something very stupid yesterday. I went to check the IVs of my Eevee so I used up all my rare candies on it then accidentally saved the game. Yeah, I had 28 rare candies and ended up with none. So far I've managed to get 3 rare candies.

*sigh*

Would anyone be willing to donate any rare canides...please? Even if it's just one. I hate asking this but I'm desperate.

Trainer17
October 29th, 2007, 11:01 PM
I did something very stupid yesterday. I went to check the IVs of my Eevee so I used up all my rare candies on it then accidentally saved the game. Yeah, I had 28 rare candies and ended up with none. So far I've managed to get 3 rare candies.

*sigh*

Would anyone be willing to donate any rare canides...please? Even if it's just one. I hate asking this but I'm desperate.

People wont give free rare candies..you gotta offer something in return as well..unless some of them with really good hearts do so

scwizard
October 29th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Until you catch shinys to trade for rare candies or something you might have to head over to the IV battle thread:
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=113314

Hoho
October 29th, 2007, 11:58 PM
i'm in the same situation.... accidentally save when i use all my rare candy. i recommend doing shiny hunt along with a pokemon with pick up.