View Full Version : Do you see lies in the eyes of a stranger?

October 30th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Whoa, you'll be living in danger.
I see lies in the eyes of a stranger.
Whoa, you'll be living in danger.
Look into the eyes of a stranger,
oh so much danger,
mmm so much danger.

Are you a well-rounded person?

October 30th, 2007, 10:26 AM
What's with the random Ace of Base lyrics? o_o

Anyway, well-rounded? Um, I guess so... considering I really don't have a specialty of any kind, just a bunch of things I'm terrible at, like drawing and writing.

October 30th, 2007, 11:44 AM
In theory, yes, I'm well-rounded. My grades in school in most every subject are about the same level.

Actually, no, I don't see myself as well-rounded. All my talents are truly in the arts. I write and sing the best of anything I do, and outside of the arts, I don't do much extraordinarily well.

October 30th, 2007, 4:47 PM
What's with the random Ace of Base lyrics? o_o

I couldn't think of an idea so I wrote those till I could come up with something. 8D

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 2:39 PM
Ewwww... when I look into the eyes of a stranger for too long, I feel dirty. And if they stare back I feel even dirtier. Like they want a piece of my meat or something!

Piggedy Pig: *hides meat*

Thanks, Piggedy Pig!
'nyway, no, I dont consider myself a well-rounded person. I'm actually quite slim.

Piggedy Pig: OINK!!!? D<

October 31st, 2007, 7:33 PM
Oooh, I love Ace of Base <3 I need to find my CD. :[ I only have The Sign on my computer.

Anyway, well-rounded? Only to a degree. I'd love to expand my "expertise"/interests, I mean, I love trying new things, but I just don't have the means to do a lot of what I'd like to do. One day I intend to "expanding my horizons," it'll just take a while to get to that point. :[ (I'm curious why you decided to post this thread, dragonslayerboy. XD Just a random interest, or what?)

November 1st, 2007, 12:43 PM
Um Well rounded, well to an extent I'd say yes but I'm a horrible artist and may annoy some people so in a sense maybe, not really a question that's easy to answer for me. I think I am though of course I'm more of an oval, like a flawed circle.

November 1st, 2007, 4:21 PM
No, I mean, yes, I mean, sorta. I don't know.

November 1st, 2007, 5:35 PM
I like to think so. I certainly do alright with schooling and music, but I suppose I could be more social, like going to more parties and stuff.