PDA

View Full Version : *refresh*refresh*refresh*refresh*

Tapioca
October 30th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Are you a speed poster? Do you do it a lot? Have you EVER done it?

I did when I got into big conversations in my fanclub, or another fanclub, but I hardly ever do it. I'm not a huge fan of refreshing every 3 seconds >>

WifiFX
October 30th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Are you a speed poster? Do you do it a lot? Have you EVER done it?

I did when I got into big conversations in my fanclub, or another fanclub, but I hardly ever do it. I'm not a huge fan of refreshing every 3 seconds >>

Naw, I never refresh, I just click the logo at the top of this forum, I don't have the need to otherwise.

diamondpearl876
October 30th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Nah. XD I use to do that for whoknowswhy, but not anymore.

Gummy
October 30th, 2007, 03:39 PM
I just go back to the home page when I'm bored (to see who's online) or when I'm in a conversation over PMs.

Sammi
October 30th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I rarely speed post. In fact, I can't think of the last time I've had to. :/

Generally, I post in polls, which you really can't speed post in. When I post in the DCC, it's practically dead, and I don't even think you can speed post in there anymore... it's never active enough, is it?

Vavavoom ♣
October 30th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Well... I refresh the page every 5 seconds if I'm having a duel/fight/battle with someone, on the forum. It sounds awful, but sadly, that's what I do... ;; When I'm all excited, I must refresh the page a lot of times. >>;

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
October 30th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I refresh all the time. I'm a very speed-oriented person.

Wish
October 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I used speed post a lot before. Sadly I haven't got the chance to do it in a while. Hmmm.. Maybe I should do it again sometime. ^.^

zel 2.0
October 30th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Speed poster? No way... I always like to put some thought into my posts rather than just posting lots of posts per minute (quality over quantity lol)

Though, since I always take so much time to write my posts, I end up missing some people's posts, so a refreshing every now and then are necessary.

Hakeen
October 30th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I used to speed post alot around the end of last year and this year, I still do... but just not as often as then.
(Actually in TCTI, I speed post alot... so yeah)

Though for refreshing, it's like, always.

Astinus
October 30th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Where do I post where I need to speed post? Most of the sections I'm in are slow-posting places, so there's no reason for me to quickly see who posted in the past five seconds.

I do, however, have to refresh the page in general. Sometimes, I'll start replying to a topic, and then head off to work. So when I return home, I have to refresh the page to see if anyone posted during those few hours.

Lumine
October 30th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Not really I just usually go to my CP then check for whichever threads been replied to

Melody
October 31st, 2007, 03:47 AM
I can speed post but for the most part I find myself refreshing about 3 times a minute or once a minute if it's dead

Cherrim
October 31st, 2007, 08:45 AM
I fail at speed posting, so I don't even bother.

I do refresh every so often, but not usually via f5 anymore. D; I'll surf over to another site and keep opening PC until a thread's been replied to, I guess. If I am in a continuous conversation in a thread, though, I will be more inclined to refresh the main page. 8D;

Ivysaur
October 31st, 2007, 09:27 AM
In TCTI there are conversations of that kind... but not too often.
I only did it in another forum, once. I don't like to refresh constantly, the page takes more to load.

Himawarii
October 31st, 2007, 11:43 AM
IN B4 22sa 8D

I rarely speed post nowdays,but I used to do it ALOT it wasn't even funny -3-;

Sylphiel
October 31st, 2007, 11:53 AM
There's no denying it, I'm a relatively slow poster. I need the time to think of a post, to write it out, and then to look over it and nitpick at it, so any attempt at speed posting would be one that I lose horribly.

Besides, even if I could, I doubt I'd want to - I used to be able to speed-post years ago on another site I was on, and after a while of doing so, actually almost being forced to do so (it was a roleplaying site, and if I didn't post I couldn't keep up), I just lost the desire to do so. I'd much rather be able to take the time to leisurely write out something.

Mewstor
October 31st, 2007, 12:14 PM
No. I don't really see a need to do it. I do tend to jump forums and webpages and come back after I have checked out all the others. I go and check the same pages several times a day. But no, I don't refresh. Or very rarely.

johnlycett
October 31st, 2007, 12:29 PM
Nope I can't speed post, I don't like it either I'm relativity slow poster
I post then go to another section for a while then come back to that section In like 20 minutes.

Kyoko
October 31st, 2007, 12:42 PM
Haha no, I'm such a slow typer I wouldn't be able to speed post in the first place. Even if I tried, I'd probably have quite a few spelling errors to fix and such XD

ultradarkrai
October 31st, 2007, 01:14 PM
i post really fast i dont have time to put in punctuation im fast at typing i drink 500 cups of coffee a minute.... coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee gimmegimme *drinks* ahh *puts 500 posts on pokecomunity* rrrrrrr man i gotta lay of the coffee

Yes,im crazy

Hawt Pig
October 31st, 2007, 02:22 PM
ARGH! More like *refresh*refresh*refresh*DBE!!!* I used to like to speed post but Database Errors sent me into early retirement. It eventually got to a point where whenever a DBE came up, I just wanted to... to...

Piggedy Pig: *headbutts monitor*

That's exactly it!
'nyway, I havent bothered speed posting since, and refreshing after refreshing, nah, it's a thing of the past.

flight
October 31st, 2007, 03:09 PM
I could if I wanted to. However, that's just no longer became a factor in my posting. I like to take it nice and easy. As you can guess, I'm quite the laid back person.

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 31st, 2007, 09:55 PM
Only if I'm in the middle of something important.

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 12:54 PM
No not rally, my posts are ussually to long. The only time I've ever done that was in TCTI about a month ago with Scythemaster and Xairmo or when I was pming with Raichuchika, Itachi and GrayLuna at the same time, but I didn't really have to refresh there XD.

Joey the Cockroach
November 1st, 2007, 02:44 PM
no i dont refresh: i just post whatever i need to post, move onto a different thread, then come back to it.

Azonic
November 1st, 2007, 02:58 PM
I speed posted a long time ago wit Nica-chan/

I never click teh refresh button

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 1st, 2007, 03:54 PM
yes, quite a lot actually.

TwilightBlade
November 1st, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah I refresh pages a lot and sometimes speed post here like now. Mystery Dungeon was right in giving me a hasty nature. :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:54 AM
I do it a lot and I usually get into trouble for it because I type very fast and the mods here think I'm spamming and I'm not I just type fast and stuff. If the page doesn't load in 5 seconds then I click the Refresh button like there is no tomorrow

:t354:TG