PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite background??

ThePlaya
October 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Which do you think is your favourite layout for the Pokecommunity??
I currently haven't seen them all but I like the one that I have right now(Azure Fantasy).

For those of you who don't know(or never knew you can)how to switch your layout just ask and ill tell you:).

Sammi
October 30th, 2007, 04:21 PM
First off, it's called a skin or a theme, not a background. I know, I'm picky. :x

Second, you're in the totally wrong section for this. It belongs in Other Voting Polls, not Other Trivia. I'll go ahead and move it, and hopefully it'll actually be moved in a timely manner; PC's lagging for me right now.

Third, for you avid reporters out there, I know there's a "What theme are you using?" thread, but you don't have to be using your favorite theme... ;x So please don't report this thread. If you don't read this post, I'll be sad, and I won't give you any e-cookies. ;;

ThePlaya
October 30th, 2007, 09:43 PM
k then i edited my post then..thanks for telling me.

The Real AAA
October 31st, 2007, 04:31 AM
Well... I guess my favorite is 10th Anniversary Pocket Monsters

johnlycett
November 1st, 2007, 12:27 AM
Well mine has got to be winter friends i love it

Lady Nicole
November 1st, 2007, 02:33 AM
I like Plusle's play date and the Yellow Pichu Bros one. They're cute ^_^

Ausaudriel
November 1st, 2007, 02:50 AM
I.. have a new favorite. :o

FG's "The Forgotten." I love the fact that it's fixed-width (strange, because I usually hate that), the color scheme is perfect, and it has a really.. friendly feeling to it. :D I think I'll be using it for a long while.

PokeLink 2.0 Blue Variant still holds a special place for me, though. I've used it for.. years, switching to other themes occasionally but usually going back to it before long.

peabobo's sexy legs
November 1st, 2007, 03:21 AM
I wub Quilava's Glaciation. :3

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Well I didn't figure out how to change them until about a month into my membership here but by then I was already so used to "Poket Monster's 10th Anniversary," that it was two weird to change.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 1st, 2007, 04:29 PM
My current one, Quilava's Glaciation, and that Umbreon one that unfortunately got deleted long ago.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:49 AM
Mines is the Trick or Treat one. Now that Halloween is over I'm now using the Quilava Glaciation one and its really nice looking to me though

:t354:TG

Extric
November 3rd, 2007, 06:23 AM
My favorite is the Winter Friends one, but I decided to change it since the winter season was over so I'm currently using the 10 Anniversary Pocket Monsters skin. But I might change that one soon.

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 06:44 AM
I am used to10th anniversary pocket monsters,
and am very used to it so i dont like changing it,
I think that its my favourite

シーツー
November 3rd, 2007, 08:01 AM
I like "Winter Friends" most. That's so cute and I like the color of it^^
But the newest theme with Glaceon and Leafeon is pretty cute, too.
At the moment, I'm using "Winter Friends", as I said, that's my favorite.

Midnight Beat
November 3rd, 2007, 08:38 AM
I still love Matthew's new skin, Azure Fantasy. Plus it matches my current theme.

Shiny Umbreon
November 3rd, 2007, 09:10 AM
Forest Grovyle's Legendaries FTW!

And, yeah, my favorite is the one I'm using. I wonder if that doesn't apply somewhere...

Myoko-chan
November 3rd, 2007, 09:28 AM
My personal favourites are Winter Friends and Azure Fantasy