PDA

View Full Version : The Upcoming Japanese Episode Title Thread (Beware of Possible Spoilers)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Akio123
February 23rd, 2009, 08:44 AM
Apparently the Teach Me Pokemon episode has to do with...the Teachy TV from FR/LG.

Jorah
February 23rd, 2009, 09:07 AM
Weird, I wonder what the point in that referance is? Seems a *tiny* bit late to me XD

Vernikova
February 23rd, 2009, 01:17 PM
Oh how lame does that Teachy TV episode sound. Hopefully PUSA won't dub this one.

Artemis
February 23rd, 2009, 09:04 PM
most likely will, but as for teh aggron vs. mamoswine, this definitely seems like it might be the turning point where mamoswine starts to obey most likely...

Jorah
February 24th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Oh how lame does that Teachy TV episode sound. Hopefully PUSA won't dub this one.

If that's what they always did I'm sure there would be less than half of Pokemon episodes left...

Myzou
March 7th, 2009, 11:17 PM
New episode announced~

The Lonely Snover!

Oddly, Serebii is reporting Teach Me! Pokemon! May be a special, not an actual episode.

IMO, I'm hoping Brock catches said Snover, I've always considered Snover to fit brock, even moreso as Aboma.

Haza
March 7th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Its not an episode of DP, its based on the Teachy Tv

Mitchman
March 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
We also have DP121.
Evolution! This time for Piplup!?
But yeah its not happening movie proves it. Its a bit anti climatic but hell i wanna see what makes dawn confused.

Jorah
March 9th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Oh, well it's pretty obvious what happens this episode :/ No evolution, Piplup forever. But at least it's addressing evolving Piplup...

Mitchman
March 9th, 2009, 09:32 AM
They are at the thought of it but nooo. Oh well but yeah an evolution would be overkill in a 15 episode span till the movie. I mean 2 evolutions a possible gym battle and more. Too much overload can not compute.*boom* I say possible gym cause in 120 the snover thing happens while ash trains grotle. Thats right. GROTLE. That thing is a tank so i expected it. Let it train a bit and hey i can see it happening.Although i would have prefered grotle and sunny shore to just wipe volkner. Ah well we have gliscor for that one.

Haza
March 9th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I was hoping theyd evolve it. I think it would be a better contest pokemon but nooooooooo!

Vernikova
March 9th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Of course, Kengo already having a Prinplup takes care of that Haza.

Artemis
March 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I don't think we'll be seeing piplup evolve, probably not until Dawn maybe decides on leaving Ash and brock to go on her own perhaps...but looks like thanks to that poster it is obvious Chimchar will evolve in some coming episode.....but thanks to Mitchman's evidence about the poster showing piplup not prinplus, yeah I guess we can ssume it won;t evolve...I wish it would though, and then Kenny should have Empoleon maybe? IDK...but do you think we might get to see Kenny and his pokemon in this new episode "Evolution! This Time for Piplup?" I mean it has been some time now don't you think?

Inferno1
March 9th, 2009, 10:00 PM
IDK piplup may evolve it may not but i think it is about time it did evolve to make it more intimidating and cool so i think Prinplup all the way but hey i dont know i gusse we all have to wait till april 2

Mitchman
March 10th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Your kidding me right? We already know it wont evolve. Unless they pull a grovyle.

Artemis
March 10th, 2009, 10:22 AM
huh? what do you mean, unless they pull a grovyle? I don't get it...srryz, care to explain plz?
but I highly doubt it'll evolve though, I just can;t see it happening at the moment...

also, in Japan, they will release a special episode for the release of the new game Explorer of the Sky! Which should be cool to see...

Vernikova
March 10th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Jun has an Empoleon Flash so it's not likely that Kengo will have one.

Mitchman
March 10th, 2009, 11:33 PM
No not only that its the movie. We saw posters and piplup is there. Unless like movie 8 they pull a treeko.

Myzou
March 11th, 2009, 12:35 AM
huh? what do you mean, unless they pull a grovyle? I don't get it...srryz, care to explain plz?
but I highly doubt it'll evolve though, I just can;t see it happening at the moment...

also, in Japan, they will release a special episode for the release of the new game Explorer of the Sky! Which should be cool to see...

A movie poster showed Ash with a Treecko, but he had evolved to a Grovyle in the anime already by the time it aired, unless I'm mistaken.

Masterge77
March 11th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Well, It appears that Chimchar will evolve, as you can see in the movie poster, so it might possibly evolve before the episode Piplup "suposibly" evolves....

Just recently, Staravia finnaly evolved into Staraptor, but that leaves only a few questions: Will Ash/Dawn/Brock catch a Riolu, and JUST WHEN THE HECK WILL BUIZEL EVOLVE!?!

I really want to see a Floatzel on Ash's team, as well as a Riolu on one of the main characters teams, or maybe they will pull a Cyndaquil and never evolve Buizel, that would piss me off cause Floatzel is one of my favorite Pokemon, and when Ash still had Cyndaquil, it was about over the level that it evolved into Quilava, Ash may have pushed the B button every time Cyndaquil leveled up, and apparently, he's trying to do the same for Buizel.............

Mitchman
March 11th, 2009, 06:03 AM
NO RIOLU AND THANK EFFING GOD THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY AND THANK GOD THAT THINK WILL NEVER EVER SHOW UP IN ANY TEAM.
About floatzel i doubt it would evolve before the movie. I would love it to evolve for the league and for the possible E4 arc or BF arc. And chimchar evolving? it got till DP135 so yeah.

Masterge77
March 11th, 2009, 06:19 AM
C'MON, Ash kinda has aura powers, as seen in movie 8 and the Riolu episodes, so Ash SHOULD have a Riolu/Lucario, but he would have to "Oak" one of his Pokemon (please be Gliscor, PLEASE be Gliscor) in order to get Riolu/Lucario (or at least the egg), cause Ash has 6 pokemon on hand and YOU CAN BLAME GLISCOR FOR HOGGING UP THE SIXTH SPOT ON ASH'S TEAM!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I am a Gliscor hater, but Riolu/Lucario fits Ash perfectly, because Ash apparently has aura powers (but is trying to pretend that he does not cause he thinks that "Becoming the greatest Pokemon Master even though I'm not really trying to" is more important than anything else in the Pokemon world) and that Lucario would be an excellent fighter when it comes to battles (besides, I don't think Ash has ever caught a fighting type, OK I ADMIT, HE CAUGHT HERACROSS BACK IN JOHTO) who knows, he may catch one, but we may never know when, or if ever (it is very likely he may catch one in the future, but not too soon).........

Mitchman
March 11th, 2009, 06:26 AM
OH **** an auraholic i fell into that trap real good. *facedesk*
Look. We got past iron island. There Riley was hanging out. They had this bunch of stel pokemon lash out on a team galactic plot and thats it. No egg. Thats the end of that. Just cause ash has aura doesnt mean he will get riolu. Its just a little plot thing they added for the movie but extended it a little and now they made a grave mistake. Ash isnt getting riolu period.
Cough sorry for that. Anyway there are actualy reasonsas to wehy the pokemon in ash's team should stay.
Glsicor so he train it.
Grtole its his starter for the region so duh!
Buizel because plainly its a fighter. Nothing more nothing less. Just plain good old fighting from it. And thats what ash needs.
Staraptor. Its the bird of the region. he has to have it/one.
Piakchu obviously.
And monferno(currently chimchar) for the whiole show paul up thing. Actually im expecting after the league and all for monferno to get oaked. If not then yay i hope he gets full treatment and ash has an infernape later on ultimately giving him a fighting/fire type.

So yeah up to the BF ash's pokemon aint going anywhere.

Gumball Watterson
March 11th, 2009, 07:05 AM
OH **** an auraholic i fell into that trap real good. *facedesk*

Bad luck. :(

I think Piplup is very unlikely to evolve as there is already its evolutions to others. But Turtwig evolved so we may never know.

And Riolu is out of the question for Ash's team. Final word. If by now he didn't get Riolu, he never will.

ShinjisLover
March 11th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Personally, I don't even think Satoshi/Ash looks good with a Rioru/Riolu, so I'm glad he's not getting one. I'd love to see Hikozaru/Chimchar to evolve, and maybe Buizeru/Buizel, too. And that damn Mukubado/Staravia best evolve, or SL-sama will be extraodinarily pissed. Especially since Serebii claims that it will evolve. But, that may just be speculation. . =(

Mitchman
March 11th, 2009, 08:10 AM
SL-sama your wish has been granted. In the episode tomorrow mukubird evolves into mukuraptor and hikozaru evolves into monferno later on in the next 15 episodes or so in time for the movie. Ash with a floatzel doesnt suit him but same goes for mamo and dawn so you never know!

Artemis
March 11th, 2009, 11:33 AM
For some reason I do not think buizel will evolve any time in the coming up epsides anywhere...the reason being is because I do not think buizel himself doesn't want to evolve...

Mitchman
March 11th, 2009, 11:57 AM
And the movie. For future evolutions before the movie only chimchar and staraptor. Keep that in note and never mention evolutions till after the movie. Cause all speculation is futile.

Mitchman
March 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
NEWS! What news? Bundles of news!
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...3734701670.jpg (http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/123734701670.jpg)
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...3734701866.jpg (http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/123734701866.jpg)
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...3734702051.jpg (http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/123734702051.jpg)
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...3734707760.jpg (http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/123734707760.jpg)
There is the mamo and aggro battle
The piplup evolve one but with an everstone showed
Then a pokemon contest with a machoke(wtf?)
Then jun and pokemon ping pong where he will be around from the piplup episode
Oh and we get to see kenny again so that means we are going to have a good contest!
Best news(imo)
Candice and dawn in her platinum clothes!

Jorah
March 18th, 2009, 08:24 AM
lol I was about to say my favourite part of the news was Dawn in her Platinum outfit. YAY! Although her body looks kinda flat compared to the art from the games. Also Jun playing ping pong looks interesting interesting.

Haza
March 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM
From Pokebeach
New information for upcoming episodes has been revealed in Pokemon Fan, an official Japanese magazine. Heeosferret has translated the information below.
Dawn will change into her Platinum outfit.
Piplup will be given an Everstone.
Candice will make an appearance.
Jun will make an appearance.
There will be a "Pokemon Pingpong Open" featuring a Farfetch'd.
A Pokemon contest in "Tatsuami" will feature a battle against a Machoke.
The "truth" about a Snover will be revealed.
Ash and Brock have changed their clothes between seasons, such as in the transition from Johto to Hoenn, while Misty and May were wearing different outfits when they reappeared in later seasons. But, this will be the first time a main character has changed their clothes during an actual season if this change is indeed permanent or longer than one episode.

Whats with the box with Brocks face on it and a Snover?! Yippee

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 09:27 AM
So I guess with this whole everstone thought (reminds me of ash and pikachu before...just opposite in a way) but anywayz, can this confirm that Piplup will NEVER evolve?
and will Ash and Brock really be changing clothes???
ooh another contest...YAY!!!
and oh so much stuff...I agree this is best info yet!!!
and I wonder if Snover will choose Brock as his new trainer? and Wow snover is bigger than I imagined...

Mitchman
March 18th, 2009, 09:29 AM
His face is on every info box man sorry to spoil your happiness. And i thought I got hyped over everything.
Also yeah lol snover is like up to ash's chest if he stands. And exactly. Why dawn to get her new jacket and ash not to get obscenely large poofy necked jacket! Brock will most likely get a jacket or long sleeves. Long sleeve brock. Now theres a thought.....

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 09:57 AM
"His face is on every info box man sorry to spoil your happiness. And i thought I got hyped over everything."

what do you mean by that mitchman?

Jorah
March 18th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Oh, so Ash and Brock are getting new clothes, too? I hope so much that Ash doesn't get the horrible outfit the DP boy has (but he probably will) Ash's normal DP clothes are his cutest, but it's cool that they're actually going to change their clothes. Actually, it was probably a bit stupid of me to think it would be only Dawn changing her clothes to her a huge coat and everyone else stays the same XD

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!! Do you think that with the contest involving the machoke (strange but cool) do u think that it will be mamoswine's first contest then???

Mitchman
March 18th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Flash if you check every scan the brown box with info has brock on every single one.
And johrah its not confirmed its just logical you know how it would be illogical to put dawn into her nice warm jacket and let everyone freeze. And ash with big blue jacket(or maybe red or something dunno) will be imo an improvement to his attire. I would imagine him yelling in that artic jacket attack grotle attack!Kind of all evil dictator look but as an innocent kid. Im telling you if he wears it they will pull it off and they will pull it off in style.

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Oh yeah I just saw that boxes with brock...but why is that? and what is that in Snover's hand?

and......

could the next contest be machoke vs. mamoswine perhaps??

Mitchman
March 18th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Yeah could be but i doubt it cause well i think THEY are preparing the end of Ambipom. Why? From pokeani very rough translated

4 / 23, held POKEMONPINPON! ? In its place, and that's a great ETEBOSU! However, the fate ETEBOSU to visit! ? There, it says, No, I'm going to leave the ETEBOSU! ?
Is very good.

Etebosu=ambipom. And seeing as this will be on 4/23 that means the ping pong episode is...124-125.

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 11:38 AM
the end of ambipom how??? like really how???
and what was that in snover's hand?
and why is brock i nso many pics?
and I wish I could read Japanese...:(

Mitchman
March 18th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Ambipom leaves us for freaking ping pong. Now im in full rage mode.

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 11:45 AM
WHAT!!! Ambipom leave the group to join in on Ping Pong...I hope that doesn't happen...I mean then what would be the whole point of having Ambipom in the anime at all? ... do you really think that would honestly happen???

Vernikova
March 19th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Why couldn't it happen? It's completely reasonable to do trades.

Artemis
March 19th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Wait Dawn would be trading Ambipom away you say???? I still want Ambipom to stay...

btw, have you guys realized they've been adding a lot of new contests lately???
EX: Pokemon Styling, Pokemon COntests, Pokemon Ringer, and now Ping Pong contests too? hmm, interesting...

RubyJB88
March 19th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Good to see this place hasn't exploded with this bit of news than BMGF. Or maybe I just jinxed it. This needs to be taken calmly, especially for hard-core anime fans.

Tachibana Azumi
March 20th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Whoa, wait, PING PONG? I mean, how are they gonna play it?
(I hope it's not those tournaments where you cooperate with your Pokemon and use Pokemon moves to hit the ball back.)

But hey, flash's right, they really added a lot of contests/tournaments here... I think they're somehow plot-related, like with the PokeRinger, Staravia evolves to Staraptor... Yeah.

Artemis
March 20th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Who knows...maybe the third member of the group who will replace Dawn in Gen 5 may not be into contest but something else like Ping Pong or styling...or something...IDK...it just seems like they have added a lot more contests this season than ever before...

Jorah
March 21st, 2009, 03:38 AM
I don't care about Ambipom at all, it's just really boring :/ I don't mind if it gets traded away haha

Mitchman
March 21st, 2009, 03:51 AM
Meh i mind a bit but hel we have buneary for the cute normal pokemon this season. Ambipom is most likely going away cause we can either expect a chikorata or something and then later on a 5th gen pokemon.

Jorah
April 1st, 2009, 07:26 AM
DP124: Pokemon Pingpong Tournament! Eteboth Gives it All!
DP125: Cherinbo! A Brave Battle!?

DP124 has Jun in it, from what I remember. YAY!

Mitchman
April 1st, 2009, 07:51 AM
Yep yep. Also a cruel joke but hopefully its real.

DP126: Burn with Ambition! Moukazaru!
DP127: Gizamimi Pichu vs. Pikachu-colored Pichu!?

They should be fake but you never know. If real i will be tripin. Trippin balls. Pokeballs.

Oh i forgot!
DP128: Todoroki appears! 5th gen?!

Oh and the titles seem to be real. I will have the scan from the tv mag soon if i get it. Oh and that would mean ash faces candice unofficially or even as a training session and then go for her later after evolving monferno and training it a bit. But the pichus ohoho this is sweet stuff it seems they will know the gang early. But yeah until the scan take the news with salt.

Jorah
April 1st, 2009, 08:02 AM
I can't wait for DP128! Todoroki, I choose you!

I dunno if Monferno will be appearing this early since we saw Chimchar in the Candice battle

Mitchman
April 1st, 2009, 08:05 AM
You never know maybe its a training battle or its a battle and he evolves during the battle. Then candice will have to go against his team again but with a new addition. I would love a twist like that.

Haza
April 2nd, 2009, 03:41 AM
Whats this about Todoroki? What is Todoroki, still dont have a clue?

Anyway, Gizamimi Pichu Vs. Pikachu Colored Pichu sounds awesome and I saw a bit of that episode on a Japanese commercial or something on Filb.de.

Mitchman
April 2nd, 2009, 03:54 AM
No that was the ending no way you saw it cause the episodes are fake. Sorry April fools even pawned us in this category.

Mika555
April 2nd, 2009, 12:52 PM
I do not think the ending is fake because the pictures of it are posted on serebii and the episode itself is on the main page.
See here (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/ending/025.shtml).

Mitchman
April 10th, 2009, 12:45 AM
DP126: Teacher Candice of the Trainers' School!
Romaji: Trainers' School no Suzuna-sensei!

Airdate: May 7th, 2009
Script: Atsuhiro Tomioka // Animation: Kazue Kino♥♥♥♥a

Upon reaching Snowpoint City, Ash and his friends are welcomed by the Gym Leader of the Snowpoint Gym, Candice. The group accepts her offer to show them around the city; the first place they are lead to is a Trainers' School where Candice works as a teacher...

Source: NewType

I've added the summary for the episode and took the liberty to translate the other two as well. There was one for the Tatsunami ep too, but it's old news now, really.

DP124: Pokémon Ping Pong Tournament! Ambipom Does its Best!!

The Pokémon Ping Pong Tournament is an event where Pokémon and Trainer build a pair and hit a ball. Ambipom, who has teamed up with Dawn, displays a powerful smash using its two tails. The former champion, Ou, witnesses this by coincidence and, saying that Ambipom has a good sense for Pokémon Ping Pong, guarantees its success...

Script: Junki Takegami // Animation: Masaaki Iwane

DP125: Cherubi! Courageous Battle?!

In Komako Town, Ash and his friends meet a slightly unusual girl called Marilyn, who says she only loves cute Pokémon. After criticizing Piplup numerous times, she challenges a very angry Dawn. They start battling right away, but for some reason, Marilyn does not give any attack orders to the "Cherry Pokémon", Cherubi...

Script: Junki Takegami // Animation: Izumi Shimura
So yeah let the ambipom speculation continue.

Artemis
April 10th, 2009, 11:17 AM
This Ambipom speculation sounds EXACTLy like what happened to Ash's Primeape...

Vernikova
April 10th, 2009, 12:28 PM
At least Iwane is doing the Ambipom episode. It sounds fun and I hope to enjoy it.

Suzuna gets animated by Kino♥♥♥♥a. :(

Mitchman
April 10th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Yeah that is the only let down. But hey if Ambi goes at least it goes in fancy Iwanovision.

Chazikenlover
April 17th, 2009, 05:47 PM
these titles are stupid:)

Artemis
April 17th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Well, we don't make up the titles, so it isn't out fault and there's no point in complaining either because we can't change it.

Sorry,
f l a s h

Desolation101
April 17th, 2009, 06:35 PM
sigh why does ambipom have to go, I hate it when pokemon like that leave for no reason especially because Dawn dosent have 6 pokemon yet

Artemis
April 17th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Well, has it actually been 100% confirmed that Ambipom will leave the group?

Mitchman
April 18th, 2009, 04:05 AM
No but all the talk in the contest episode was ping pong for ambipom and she can hit balls and they spontaniously catch on fire. So yeah I doubt she will not leave. Anyway as we DP126 is about Suzuna being a teacher and her introduction. On another hand DP127 is the gym battle!
DP127: Snowpoint Gym! Ice battle!!
Yep that time has come. And might I say ash has a MAJOR disadvantage.
Chimchar, Gliscor, Grotle, and Staraptor.

Gliscor is something we learned just now. So who is Suzuna's mystery 4TH pokemon?

Artemis
April 18th, 2009, 04:44 AM
It could possible by Abomasnow, Sneasal, Froslass, and Glaceon perhaps? I'm not too sure as there are many Ice Types now introduced into Sinnoh. Also, Ash does have a major disadvantage but I see him overusing these three attacks: Close Combat, Rock Climb(for the speed), and Fire Fang. Of coure there will be the major fire attacks used by Chimchar.

Glad to know the 7th Gym Battle is arriving soon though. :) Thanks for the latest report on all of this Todoroki Is, I appreciate it.

Mitchman
April 18th, 2009, 04:49 AM
The team so far is Abomasnow Sneasel and Medicham. Its the 4th pokemon we have no idea about.

Artemis
April 18th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I would imagine it either to be Glaceon even though it was introduced by May beack in the Wallace Cup.
Hmm, Medicham isn't a bad choice seeing she has it in the games.

Vernikova
April 18th, 2009, 10:33 AM
It could just be a Froslass.

Artemis
April 18th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Froslass was the second Pokémon I was just thinking of for Candice to have as her fourth. :)

Vernikova
April 18th, 2009, 05:12 PM
It could be her DP team. I heard that it's going to be a 4v4 battle.

Artemis
April 18th, 2009, 05:46 PM
This would be Ash's first 4 on 4 battle of all Sinnoh Gyms. I am really excited to see how it turns out.

Vernikova
April 18th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Too bad Suzuna's Platinum won't be used if it really is a 4v4 battle.

Artemis
April 18th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Yes that is true, but I still expect this to be a fun battle none the less. I just wonder how many more fillers they'll add in the future before the come across to Sunyshore?

Vernikova
April 18th, 2009, 06:29 PM
It depends on the way the writers wabt to take the show. Will he battle the Elite Four and Shirona? Another Battle Frontier? In Johto? Not likely of course. By this time though, they already planned what they're doing.

Artemis
April 23rd, 2009, 07:32 AM
It seems as though it has 100% been confirmed that Ambipom is definitely leaving the group, which can only bring in question what Pokémon Dawn will recieve in the future to replace it?

Mitchman
April 23rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
As posted by Koroboshi on Serebiiforums
From Pokeani:

128: Pyramid Battle! Brandon vs. Paul!
129: Regigigas Ressurection! J Again!

(Jindai is Brandon's Japanese name, by the way. Going for alliteration there)

So then 126 is intro for Candice as a teacher 127 is a gym battle 128 Paul VS Brandon in Sinnoh and then of all things a Regigigas Episode with hunter J. So then we got rid of your precious monkey but here take these episodes to make up for it. XD

Jorah
April 23rd, 2009, 11:51 PM
Got to remember to watch DP128, defiantly! I can't wait for it ~

Artemis
April 24th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I want to definitely see that battle between Paul and Brandon. :) It seems as they are picking up their pace in the show again.

Er, I so no pics there Todoroki.

Haza
April 24th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hmm, wonder if Brandon will get a Regigigas. Cant wait for 127-128!

Patjuh09
April 25th, 2009, 06:19 AM
I think Brandon will get Regigigas because he is already owning the other Regi's. I really can't wait 'till the Brandon Paul Battle!

Vernikova
April 25th, 2009, 06:37 AM
There's no way that anyone can catch a legendary Pokémon on the show. It shoudn't be speculated anymore for obvious reasons.

Mitchman
April 25th, 2009, 10:19 AM
If its not possible please tell me how does Noland have Articuno and Brandon have the 3 Regis? Sure its an off screen capture but its a capture nonetheless. He could want to capture it to protect it from J.

Sweet Candace
April 25th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Brandon vs. Paul. That will be interesting. Plus Regigigas appearing, It's going to be two very intresting episodes.

Vernikova
April 25th, 2009, 10:55 AM
If its not possible please tell me how does Noland have Articuno and Brandon have the 3 Regis? Sure its an off screen capture but its a capture nonetheless. He could want to capture it to protect it from J.

He never caught Articuno. Also, they're are likely to be more Regi's because there are 3 guarding the Tree in Movie 8.

Regiggas is also more of a significant Pokémon.

Mitchman
April 26th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Okay fine he can call it on his will for saving it but still the Regis you can't have more. They are man made meaning that only 1 of each would be around. Unless they made more or something. But still they are the main Regis that Brandon has and they are the ones to summon Gigas. So more or less legends where captured by a character in the show.

Vernikova
April 27th, 2009, 12:02 PM
They are man made meaning that only 1 of each would be around.If they were man made, wouldn't there be more? Unless they made more or something.A huh. But still they are the main Regis that Brandon has and they are the ones to summon Gigas.How do you know they are the main ones if there could possibly be more? So more or less legends where captured by a character in the show.
If anything, minor, maybe psuedo-legendary.

Artemis
April 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I just don't see Brandon catching this one. I think that he might go explore to see it, meet up Ash & CO. and Paul too. They all go to see Regigias, they find Hunter J...They stop Hunter Jay, Regigigas goes back to rest, and Brandon leaves because he gets a call for a challenge at the Battle Frontier...at least that is what I think...when does this episode come out again?

Tachibana Azumi
May 2nd, 2009, 04:24 AM
I would definetely want to see Shinji VS Jindai.
If they don't make Jindai his relative of some sort I'm moving on to Akagi*-sama*.

*is somewhat joking*

Artemis
May 2nd, 2009, 05:09 AM
It wouldn't be too surprising if they make him his relative, I see no other view in bringing him back to the Show to battle Shinji, only to introduce Regigigas, surprise Ash and Co. he is related to Shinji, and then Bring Hunter J in for some aire time. xD

Jorah
May 2nd, 2009, 05:25 AM
I would definetely want to see Shinji VS Jindai.
If they don't make Jindai his relative of some sort I'm moving on to Akagi*-sama*.

*is somewhat joking*

What do you mean by "moving onto Akagi"? Huuh?

Artemis
May 3rd, 2009, 05:51 PM
That was a bit random, anyway, I am really excited to see the outcome of this battle. I just hope the battle doesn't get disrupted by Hunter J, because I want to see who would win the battle between Jindai and Shinji. xD

Tachibana Azumi
May 15th, 2009, 04:18 AM
What do you mean by "moving onto Akagi"? Huuh?

LOL, just say that my over-imaginary fanfic mind is going off track. *sweatdrops*

Wish
May 15th, 2009, 04:50 AM
I haven't been here in a while. XD

DP130: Ampharos Train! Looker Appears!!

I'm assuming we're going to see the mysterious Mr. Handsome/Looker in this episode.

Mitchman
May 15th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Something with looker having too many lunchboxes and an Ampharos helping drive the train. Oh and it is going to the lake. Anyway this has to be the best thing evah.
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8545/futarinoxxxxwa.png
The circled text says: What is the relation between the two of them!?"

Come on Brandon being the father!

Jorah
May 15th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I haven't played Platinum yet because it hasn't came out in the UK, I can't wait to find out what that person and the Ampharos is all about ^^

Ahhh, they've got to be related XD

Elekid Kid
May 18th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Mouth watering battle coming up next episode out in Japan. How do you think this will go down? Personally, I want Paul to win, but thats just my opinion.

Kokuo
May 18th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Looks to be an epic fight. I personally want Brandon to win. Paul needs some lessons in humility.

ShinjisLover
May 18th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Go, Shinji! =3 I hope Shinji wins. But my friend brought this to my attention: Reiji lost to him and Satoshi could only beat him after fighting him three times.

But of course:

Shinji > Satoshi > Reiji

So that makes me even more unsure. All I know is Shinji has some awesome Pokémon.

Jorah
May 18th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Well, Paul did lose the tournament where Staravia evolved (completely forgot what the tournament was). I don't think it's going to put Paul in the best of moods when he finds out that Ash won against someone who his brother couldn't, and then loses to him as well. Even more if it turns out Brandon is his dad, which I'm supposing is the reason Reiji is there. Paul's turning point where he realises he is "wrong" will probably happen at the league though, but it might be more character development for Ash if he just accepts that Paul has a different training style and Paul keeps it.

Lornami
May 18th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Well, Paul did lose the tournament where Staravia evolved (completely forgot what the tournament was). I don't think it's going to put Paul in the best of moods when he finds out that Ash won against someone who his brother couldn't, and then loses to him as well. Even more if it turns out Brandon is his dad, which I'm supposing is the reason Reiji is there. Paul's turning point where he realises he is "wrong" will probably happen at the league though, but it might be more character development for Ash if he just accepts that Paul has a different training style and Paul keeps it.

I thought Reiji was just there to have some Brotherly Drama. You know how frustrated Shinji was while he was talking about Reiji's loss.
Eh, who knows.

RedJ
May 18th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Ya know, if the anime did epic stuff like this more often, I might actually still watch it.

But the idea of Paul vs Brandon...O_o This might end up being one of the few episodes of DP I end up watching.

ShadowYashi
May 18th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I want Paul to win and I pray to all things holy they don't make Paul "change" his view about Pokemon training after he loses or something. Ash needs more rival's like Paul, he doesn't need another Gary or Ritchie or Tyson or Morrison. He needs a rival that's the exact opposite of what he is, not someone who shares his views about training and battles. I will dislike the show for quite a bit if Paul sees the "light"

Paul is not Paul is he goes from totally more awesome than Ash Jerk to another, Oh Ash beat me at the league so, now-I've-seen-the-error-of-my-ways-through-the-power-of-Pokemon-Friendship-so-I-must-be-extra-nice-to-my-Pokemon-now-and-change-my-outlook-by-becoming-a-better-trainer.

That's a load of crap. Gary... as much as I liked his cocky old self, his change was fine with, cause its Gary and that's all there is to it, but if they do that to Paul... I think I might die alittle inside, plus Ash is nothing but a damn hypocrite, he'll by criticize Paul's training methods, but then Ash uses similar methods... load of crap is what that is. [/endrant]

But back on topic. Yeah, Paul should totally win XD.

Starlite
May 18th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I can't wait for this show to air.^^ I constantly wonder what Paul said to make Zoey so angry...? D: Maybe he insulted Candice on her battling prowess.:/

I also hope Brandon is Paul's father. 8D Now THAT would make Pokemon anime history. ;]

Tachibana Azumi
May 18th, 2009, 09:08 PM
If I'm my logic self, I'd say Shinji'll lose.
Reiji lost to him, while it took Satoshi THREE frigging times to defeat him. And with the Shirona battle, his chance of winning is bleak. Like 1 mm bleak.

If I'm my FANGIRL self, then of course... GO SHINJI~!

So it's 50/50. Who knows? The writers might be nice that day. LOL.

Go, Shinji! =3 I hope Shinji wins. But my friend brought this to my attention: Reiji lost to him and Satoshi could only beat him after fighting him three times.

But of course:

Shinji > Satoshi > Reiji

So that makes me even more unsure. All I know is Shinji has some awesome Pokémon.

And that "friend" is ME, right?
And hell yeah about Shinji > Satoshi > Reiji.

Mitchman
May 18th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Well Paul so far has a kicking team
Nidoking
Ursaring
Hariyama
Electrabuzz
????
????

And this episode is not the fight I want to see but the fact that there is a relation between Jindai and Shinji. Come on father!

Tachibana Azumi
May 18th, 2009, 09:37 PM
You forgot one.

Nidoking
Ursaring
Hariyama
Electrabuzz
Magmar
????

Tachibana Azumi
May 18th, 2009, 09:41 PM
C'mon DP128, you know we all love you!!!

Sweet Jasmine
May 19th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I Think Brandon is gonna win because of his loving Pokemon
He Trains Well
He Loves his Pokemon
He Respect Them
Go Brandon! >3

-Yasumin >3

Mitchman
May 19th, 2009, 07:59 AM
As if Shinji VS Jindai wasn't enough we are getting a whole 2 freaking massive blow up of epicness part battle of Shinji VS Satoshi:

http://imepita.jp/20090519/532850

11/6 - DP131 Full Battle! Paul vs Ash!! Part 1
18/6 - DP132 Full Battle! Paul vs Ash!! Part 2

- Battle takes place at Acuity Lake
- Paul uses Magmortar and Ash uses Pikachu
Summer=epic.

Jorah
May 19th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Bloody hell...2 episodes for one battle? Not often we get one of those! The only times we've had one of those are where the battle starts near the end of the episode, and it's usually either the league or Grand Festival, but even in those episodes it's rare. I'm trying hard...not to explode with excitement! TOO. MUCH. EPICNESS. I was thinking that they would keep a battle like this for the league, but I suppose the writers are handling Paul much better. Ah, after all these random fillers, it's getting exciting again! Now I feel like I have to keep watching in Japanese again!

I hope this is better than Gary vs Ash in Johto league, the only good part (well, it was *really* good) was Charizard vs Blastoise, the rest were either 1/2HKOs.

I can't wait!

ShadowYashi
May 19th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I Think Brandon is gonna win because of his loving Pokemon
He Trains Well
He Loves his Pokemon
He Respect Them
Go Brandon! >3

-Yasumin >3
I apologize before hand.

That is an utter load of bullcrap.
Ash loves his Pokemon.
Ash trains well.
Ash respects his Pokemon.
But I don't see him beating Paul. He only beat Paul... what, like once? And that wasn't even a battle, it was a PokeRinger contest. That also doesn't mean he's gonna be able to beat the whole damn Sinnoh League with Pikachu. Just because someone is a good Trainer, does not mean they'll be able to win every thing. Now... As much as I hope Paul will win, there is a heavy chance that he might lose. That's because Brandon's a Frontier Brain, but status means nothing, its all about experience, Brandon has been around long enough and fought enough trainers, to get where he is today that's why his Pokemon are strong. Same goes for the Elite 4 of Ever Region including their Champions.

Sophidius
May 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Oooh, this is about as exciting as when they announced that Gary would stop being a Pokemon Trainer and wanted to proceed in his grandfather's footsteps to become a Pokemon Researcher :O
And at the end of the Battle Frontier saga he still beat Ash :O Personally though, I think Paul is better than Gary, because Ash did beat Gary, but he's never beaten Paul before :O
As for Brandon, I think he'll beat Paul, but only just.

Unown_
May 19th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Hmm, not sure about the outcome of this match. The way I see the preview, it looks like Shinji is loosing his cool in the last part.

Anyway this is indeed an episode to be looking forward to.

RubyJB88
May 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
The moment you've all been waiting for, is finally coming to the anime. In a two-parter at Lake Acuity, Paul will fight off against Ash's Pikachu with his newly evolved Magmortar. This is all we know. It will be a full-fledged battle, not those small skirmishes we've seen in the past.

Oh, and I'm calling it right now: Chimchar will become a Monferno. It is perfect timing. I assume Paul is in disbelief (to put it mildly) that Ash managed to beat Brandon, and he may be in more shock when he sees his previously owned Chimchar becomes a Monferno right in front of his eyes--but with his rival instead.

Seriously, no place is better than now. The timing is so right.

Mitchman
May 19th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I love this. The only complaint I have though is that another Pokemon of Ash's will yet again fall under evolution by Paul. As long as its not Honchkrow I'm happy.

Alxprit
May 19th, 2009, 02:52 PM
From the title, looks like it'll be a six on six. That's a rarity in the anime, huh? I'm definitely looking forward to it, even if it's only coming up in Japan.

Lana.
May 19th, 2009, 03:46 PM
But... where does that leave that fated battle in the Sinnoh League? Don't get me wrong, this is going to be epic, but it was supposed to happen in the semifinals or something, just to up the tension.

But, anyways. I do think it would be an excellent time for Chimchar to evolve--maybe fighting Ursaring, even ^^

I'm also thinking that somehow Grotle will be going up against Torterra at some point. And then maybe Staraptor and Honchkrow can have a real battle...

Oh this is going to be so awesome. =3

EDIT: *just looked at Bulbapedia* And it's two parts! 8DD

Jmath
May 19th, 2009, 03:56 PM
From the title, looks like it'll be a six on six. That's a rarity in the anime, huh? I'm definitely looking forward to it, even if it's only coming up in Japan.
If you're talking about rival battles, then yes, this is a first. There are 6-on-6 matches all the time in the leagues.

Sweet Candace
May 19th, 2009, 05:03 PM
This will be interesting. A 6-on-6 battle. I would be willing to see this when the dub airs.

DonRoyale
May 19th, 2009, 06:13 PM
As much as I oppose this idea, it reeks of Chimchar evolving. And reeks is an understatement; it horribly exudes the stench of it.

What I do hope, however, is that the battle is not entirely centered around Chimchar. I'm sick to death of rampant Charizard fanboys raging over Chimchar being unevolved, and centering the entire battle around it seems stupid IMO.

I wonder what six Pokemon Paul will use. My guess:

-Torterra vs. Grotle
-Gliscor vs. Gliscor
-Magmortar vs. Pikachu
-Ursaring vs. Chimchar / Monferno (if it happens, which it likely will)
-Honchkrow vs. Staraptor
-Electabuzz vs. Buizel? (It's the only battle left :|)

From the looks of things, Ash seems to have a clear disadvantage in most cases. However, it'll be interesting to see how Grotle and Torterra battle it out, and how Ash's Gliscor feels about getting revenge on Paul's. Magmortar vs. Pikachu is a bit odd, admittedly, but hey, it's what we were told. (Maybe it'll evolve in the episode where Looker is introduced? :S) Honchy probably wants revenge on Staraptor, and the most logical idea is to have Chimchar get revenge on Ursaring; the only other option would be to swap the places of it and Electabuzz in order to create neutral type matchups.

But if the entire episode's about Chimchar, bricks of rage will be shat.

Jude Mathis
May 19th, 2009, 06:50 PM
ohmygod, I can't wait to see this.

As soon as the Japanese airs, I'm youtubing it later that day.

6 on 6, and not some little, 5-minute-match will be awesome. ; ;

I agree on the 'Chimchar is going to evolve' bit. I can see it happening, and Shinji will definitely not be amused. xD;

Artemis
May 19th, 2009, 07:21 PM
This will be completely epic, and yes it'll be the best timing for Chimchar to evolve. I too doubt that Paul will be too thrilled about Chimchar evolving [if it were to ahppen] but still, I'm hoping Chimchar will hold up his Blaze ability this time [if this were too occur as well...lol]

A two-parter, now no one better mess up this battle, especially Team Rocket.

Tachibana Azumi
May 19th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I LOVE YOU.

Boo, this takes place during my exams? Oh well, I'll watch later. *sobs because she can't see battle RIGHT after it airs*

Tachibana Azumi
May 19th, 2009, 09:31 PM
(ShinjisLover will love this. So will I.)

I WILL NOT ALLOW TEAM ROCKET INTERUPT THIS EPIC BATTLE. >:(
AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WATCH IT RIGHT AFTER IT AIRS, CUZ I HAVE EXAMS AT THAT TIME. BOOOO~! D:<

About time they did a full battle. Just HOW many times do they actually battle 3 vs 3, or 1 vs 1?! In fact, will Takeshi be referee this time?

...Wait, what? Lake Acuity? Will Uxie appear too?

изм
May 19th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Even i'd get really annoyed if the team-rocket messes this up

( i'm gonna kill em' if they do something stupid )

Wowie!! this'll be fun to watch and i do expect chimchar to eveolve because this does seem a right moment !! grabbing my popcorn*

JeTz
May 19th, 2009, 11:20 PM
It would be interesting! a 6v6? Cool

D i v i n e X
May 19th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Even i'd get really annoyed if the team-rocket messes this up

( i'm gonna kill em' if they do something stupid )

Wowie!! this'll be fun to watch and i do expect chimchar to eveolve because this does seem a right moment !! grabbing my popcorn*

Team rocket will watch in a bush or something.
Come up with some stupid plan, so they can weaken each other and then take there pokemon.
And there probably there to catch uxie.
[ Team rocket ruin the Anime, so does Dawn. ]

Inferno1
May 19th, 2009, 11:48 PM
6 on 6 BAttle Can not wait go Satoshi (ash) your awesome PAul Going down

Tachibana Azumi
May 19th, 2009, 11:51 PM
My guesses is that Chimchar'll evolve.

I hope they don't dump Shinji in a corner if he loses now, like making him lose in the semi-finals or something, before he could even rematch Satoshi. I don't wanna that to happen like what they did to Shigeru... *sobs*

Dawn doesn't ruin the anime. >:(

D i v i n e X
May 19th, 2009, 11:55 PM
My guesses is that Chimchar'll evolve.

I hope they don't dump Shinji in a corner if he loses now, like making him lose in the semi-finals or something, before he could even rematch Satoshi. I don't wanna that to happen like what they did to Shigeru... *sobs*

Dawn doesn't ruin the anime. >:(

I agree to the first part of what you said.
Shinji is my favorite character, so I don't want him to leave.

And, Hikari doesn't ruin the Anime, but sometimes her attitude annoys me.
Kasumi was the best Girl in the anime, Haruka and Hikari tie 2nd.

Jorah
May 20th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Team rocket will watch in a bush or something.
Come up with some stupid plan, so they can weaken each other and then take there pokemon.
And there probably there to catch uxie.

Actually, I think the only time Team Rocket have interrupted Ash and Paul was the second battle they had together. With their most recent actual battle, they just hid in the bushes and did nothing. Hopefully, the writers have enough sense to do that this time as well.

If you're talking about rival battles, then yes, this is a first. There are 6-on-6 matches all the time in the leagues.

I think it's only 6 vs 6 from the semi-finals though, isn't it? And the furthest Ash get's is the semi-finals, so he hasn't had many 6-on-6 battles at all, from what I remember. What else makes this special is that the battle goes on throughout 2 episodes, very few Pokemon battles go on for 2 episodes and if it does, it's usually because the battle doesn't start until half way through the episode. At least, that's what I remember with Ash vs Gary and May vs Drew at the Kanto Grand Festival.

Sweet Jasmine
May 20th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Ash Wins i know it.. He have a fighting spirit >3 ^_^ and love to his Pokemon

processr
May 20th, 2009, 07:39 AM
I'm not normally one to get all fanboyish over stuff, but omfg yes. xD This battle is what everyone's been waiting for, though I must agree with *Lanee about the supposed battle in the Sinnoh League. I'm thinking that we may see Shinji knocked out before he gets the chance to face Satoshi. o.o

Either way, I've been waiting for Glion vs. Glion ever since Gliger's evolution, and this provides the perfect opportunity for Hikozaru to evolve. Personally I always thought it would evolve in a battle against Shinji - I thought it was going to happen a long time ago, actually, back in DP081 (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP081), but this is surely the moment where it'll happen.

Sweet Jasmine
May 20th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Ahh I See >3.. That's why ^_^ * giggles*

-Yasumin >3

Psyburn
May 20th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Ah yes....another battle in which paul will overpower ash.....again.

The Virus
May 20th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I hope Paul owns him. Would make sense, since he seems like a parody of competitive pokemon players. He seems like the guy who would "EV train" his Pokes and be constantly searching for ones with the right "IVs" and teaching the right moves.

XxDawnfanxX
May 20th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Ash has always seemed to come uptop when he is the underdog or the odds are stacked against him, wow this should be one intense battle for sure. Defiantly looking forward to it!

Arumus
May 20th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I hope they cut down on stupid explosions like in most battles. I mean I have seen explosions from razorleaf attacks.. stupid.

Tachibana Azumi
May 20th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I hope I can watch the episodes right away. But I just found out, since my exams are coming, AND the episodes air during my exams, it seems I'll have to watch it after the tests.

Life isn't going easy on me... *sobs*

Unown_
May 21st, 2009, 01:20 AM
Since there is already a thread for future episode discissions, I'll merge this one together.

carmelhadinosaur
May 23rd, 2009, 12:21 AM
Maybe Paul would win, so that in the Sinnoh League, Ash could beat him, and so it'd be more 'fair'..

TimeDialga33
May 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Hey! Don't Out Number us boy Trainers And Boy Coordinaters . so I am telling the moderater.

In the anime the people who make it don't want chimchar to evolve.

Silver_Hell
May 28th, 2009, 02:43 AM
I hope Misty will appear in the upcoming episodes, that would be nice :)

Artemis
May 28th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Hey! Don't Out Number us boy Trainers And Boy Coordinaters . so I am telling the moderater.

In the anime the people who make it don't want chimchar to evolve.

It has already been speculated that Chimchar will evolve more than likely. Somewhere in an episode before the 12th Movie it'll happen a lot of people say.

Jorah
May 31st, 2009, 04:15 AM
According to Pokeani, Uxie is going to be in DP133 and according to this http://imepita.jp/20090531/566350 Ash feels sad through the episode

roxas123
May 31st, 2009, 04:01 PM
According to Pokeani, Uxie is going to be in DP133 and according to this http://imepita.jp/20090531/566350 Ash feels sad through the episode

Well then he's probobly going to be sad because he loses to Paul, but I'll bet that a legendary encounter will cheer him right up. This is going to be one of the few episodes in the anime I'm going to watch.

Jorah
June 1st, 2009, 08:02 AM
These pictures were on Serebii ~ about paul vs Ash

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh29/lycette16/st-1.jpg
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh29/lycette16/14t833-1-0b0f.jpg

DonRoyale
June 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM
So, after seeing the preview (YouTube is being SO SLOW for me >:|), Paul will be using Torterra, Weavile, Honchkrow, Electabuzz, Magmar, and supposedly Ursaring.

Supposedly, Magmar's evolved...don't know about this just yet, though.

Bleh, whatever, if Chimmy evolves, I don't care. I'm done counterpredicting oversaturated, noobish theories. >_>

Mitchman
June 10th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Ouch Ouch Ouch. Ash will receive some major ass kicking from Paul. Summaries of upcoming episodes beyond the battle below:
DP133-Uxies' Shadow
At the Pokemon Centre, while the pokemon that were hurt in the full battle are receiving treatment inside, especially in order to heal the severely injured Monferno, Brock goes out in the search for berries.
DP134-King of the Forest!Tangrowth!
Attention is turned to Pokemon Contests, and Dawn is striving to practice with mamoswine but she is only failing. After pusuing Mamoswine, who entered the forest, Dawn is confused.
DP135-Everybody Participate! Pokemon Hustle!!
In a section of this town, there is a poster of a performer application notice for a popular TV program "Sinnoh Pokemon Hustle". Because Dawn is a big fan of this program, together with Ash and Brock, she immediately applies to be a performer on the program.
All from Newtype:
http://anime.webnt.jp/program/index.php?pg_page=tv_detail&detail=2514

So basically we got ash losing to Paul with a Monferno coming in but severe injuries happen dawn runs into a Tangrowth in the forest while training Mamo for contests and Dawn wants to enter this show. That sounds good but I wanna know what DP136 is before the movie.

Tachibana Azumi
June 10th, 2009, 06:09 AM
No! Protected Bulbapedia page for Hikozaru again...

This sounds interesting. So Brock is the person who sees the shadow of Yuxie? He finally gets used!

Jorah
June 10th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I wish it wasn't Brock, he's so uninteresting...but it makes sense, I suppose. The Sinnoh Hustle programme episode sounds interesting, I wonder how they're going to make it different from contests. Although, it just says performance. I wish it could be an episode where they have to sing, I really, really want an episode where Rika has to sing either Mezase Pokemon Master or Spurt in Satoshi's voice. But it says the programme is about the Pokemon, so I suppose not XD

Tachibana Azumi
June 10th, 2009, 08:15 PM
I half-wished it was Jun or Shinji, but oh well...

Brock isn't even as pure-hearted as Jun. I mean, Jun is a rabid fanboy who has no idea who's he's fanboying.

Shinji isn't a good answer, but... my fangirl instincts are running wild. XD Come back, me!

Satoshi Ookami
June 11th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I'd like to see May seein' Uxie but that's very unlikely...

Tachibana Azumi
June 13th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Well... I always thought it would be someone pure-er in heart, but... Brock? Hello? He's a guy with a love-at-first-sight sickness. How can HE be pure? I mean... I don't care if he's comical, that is UNBELIEVABLE.

That's why I landed to Jun as a conclusion.

Jorah
June 13th, 2009, 05:51 AM
I thought Uxie was the knowledgeable one? So it kind of fits Brock.

Tachibana Azumi
June 13th, 2009, 07:16 AM
...But he's not pure-hearted. So no no for him.

Besides, Hikari wasn't representing emotion, nor Satoshi was representing willpower. Your statement doesn't make sense.

Jmath
June 13th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Dawn does represent emotion. As does Ash represent willpower. It's that obvious. It's only fair that the last remaining member from the group sees the last pixie.

Jorah
June 13th, 2009, 07:47 AM
...But he's not pure-hearted. So no no for him.

Besides, Hikari wasn't representing emotion, nor Satoshi was representing willpower. Your statement doesn't make sense.

Really? I've always thought Ash represents willpower. When he loses, he works out a strategy to win next time, when he's in a pinch there's always a way to get out and never gives up. He's very determined. Brock is knowledgeable, that needs no explanation. And I think most people would say that Dawn is the most emotional out of the three XD

If they have mentioned pure heartedness, I'm not sure they would mean it in a romantic sense. Not on Pokemon, anyway.

Mitchman
June 13th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Yeah dawn is emotion ash willpower brock knowledge. And not to mention they have the slanted eyes. XD

Jorah
June 13th, 2009, 09:53 AM
That makes me think, if Uxie and Brock looked at each other and opened their eyes at the same time...would that be the funniest moment on Pokemon ever? XD I think they would both lose their memory. It'll never happen, but oh well.

Mitchman
June 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM
That makes me think, if Uxie and Brock looked at each other and opened their eyes at the same time...would that be the funniest moment on Pokemon ever? XD I think they would both lose their memory. It'll never happen, but oh well.
No the world would most likely implode and nothing will remain.

Tachibana Azumi
June 24th, 2009, 02:14 AM

I think that would be a good idea. Let's see if the writers remembered that Brock had eyes... XD

Really? I've always thought Ash represents willpower. When he loses, he works out a strategy to win next time, when he's in a pinch there's always a way to get out and never gives up. He's very determined. Brock is knowledgeable, that needs no explanation. And I think most people would say that Dawn is the most emotional out of the three XD

If they have mentioned pure heartedness, I'm not sure they would mean it in a romantic sense. Not on Pokemon, anyway.

Being determined is willpower? I thought willpower is that you can control your body fully... And I guess it's right for Hikari. XD Let's see her cry after her loss in the Grand Festival~ (jkjk)

But being pure-hearted is having a clean heart. Falling in love with someone, as in Takeshi's case, A LOT, isn't being that pure-hearted at all...?

Mitchman
June 24th, 2009, 12:23 PM
For everyone to know the Pokemon Hustle episode changed to something with team rocket.

DonRoyale
June 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM
The 136th (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP136) episode of the Diamond & Pearl series (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Diamond_%26_Pearl_series), 「テンガン山の!ギンガ団の!!」 Historic Ruins of Mt. Coronet (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mt._Coronet)! Team Galactic (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Team_Galactic)'s Conspiracy!!, will air July 23 on TV Tokyo, according to Pokeani.

About effing time. :|

Vernikova
June 24th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Finally indeed. I wonder what will happen at Stark Mountain if it even gets introduced in the anime.

Mitchman
June 24th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I doubt its the finale but more of a build up for the arc.

DonRoyale
June 24th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Well, it should be just the beginning, but I can't wait to see how it's actually gonna play out. =)

Mitchman
June 25th, 2009, 03:12 AM
I think right now its going to be more looker and the twerps helping him out to find clues.

Tachibana Azumi
June 26th, 2009, 04:12 AM
It's about time they did something to the Mt. Coronet arc. You think Akagi would show up?

...then the trio would be like "ZOMG AKAGI IS GINGA-DAN LEADER ZOMG ZOMG". (Spam-like text intended.)

Mitchman
July 7th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Well Dp136 is a one off galactic title.
DP137-Marill, Piplup, Elekid!

Vernikova
July 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Inb4traceyandmistyreturntheoriesandpiplupbashing

Boring filler? It sounds like what a Johto episode would be titled.

DonRoyale
July 7th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Piplup bashing here.
Where's the epic sequel to the Mt. Coronet events of the previous episode?
Marill? A good theory to note regarding Tracey.

But Piplup does suck. It's no longer a question, it's just a known fact.

Jorah
July 8th, 2009, 02:42 AM
An episode about Team Galectic and then this? Is there a summary? I'm not sure it needs one...

DonRoyale
July 9th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Bulbapedia says it's an unconfirmed title, so it may change and we may see some Spear Pillar action after all ;o

Tachibana Azumi
July 9th, 2009, 08:34 PM
It's about effing time they showed us the Mt. Coronet plot. I hope that Piplup episode isn't real...

Satoshi Ookami
July 9th, 2009, 11:42 PM
I hope that too... that stupid blue penguin is way too annoying to have another episode...

Mitchman
July 10th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Actually the Mount Coronet episode is about the differences of Shellos and Piplup falling into an artificial tunnel. XD

Mitchman
July 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Small little update:
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/plutoooooo.jpg
Pluto makes this episode x10 better.

Vernikova
July 14th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Pluto looks like Grumpy Old Man's avatar except that it's animated far worse.

Vernikova
July 15th, 2009, 05:39 PM
8/13

DP138: Hikari vs. Mom! Between Parent and Child!

I'm going out on a limb; Xatu belongs to Nando.

Mitchman
July 15th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Apparently in this episode they return to Twinleaf and Dawn has a welcoming home celebration. It seem's strange that they are taking a large detour to Twinleaf, especially with the Suiren contest around the corner, but having a match with her Mother is a good idea.
Slowkingsley posted this like the DP138 thread. So this episode has her going home? What the...

Vernikova
July 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Oh yeah. Let's ignore Sunnyshore and go all the way back to Twinleaf.

Tachibana Azumi
July 16th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I just saw Mt. Coronet's preview. Hell, Looker really knows how to fight. And Pluto looks like a weirdo with those pink glasses. Hell, they're PINKKKKKK.

And they didn't go back to Twinleaf! It's just that Ayako joined the Suiren Town contest and Dawn has to battle her.
Hell, mom, your daughter's just ONE effing ribbon short, don't come and ruin her day!

Mitchman
July 17th, 2009, 03:04 AM
No its confirmed they are going back to twinleaf. Not only that but oak and Delia show up. Also Palmer will appear in a future episode.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/index.html
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=945369&postcount=70
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=945373&postcount=71

Jorah
July 18th, 2009, 02:39 AM
DP139: Rescue Professor Oak! Politoed VS Croagunk!!
Airdate: August 20, 2009
"The highlight of the Twinleaf festival is Professor Oak's Pokémon Course! However, James from Team Rocket disguises himself as Professor Oak and comes on stage instead of the real one...?!"

Anyone else remember that filler episode in Johto where James dressed up as Prof Oak? It was really funny, I hope this one is, too

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6796/durd2.jpg

Mitchman
July 18th, 2009, 03:08 AM
I wonder why though Takeshi is rescuing oak and why it invovles a giant politoed:
http://i29.tinypic.com/5ml4ra.jpg

Tachibana Azumi
July 18th, 2009, 04:29 AM
*facepalm*

What is this crazy, boring filler reeking out now?! They have to show something decent now. I mean plot-wisely decent...
...but Palmer being here, and James re-disguising as Professor Oak is the best.

Mitchman
July 18th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Palmer never showed up before in the Anime.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9610/durrdn.jpg
Marill noes! I are save you!

SierraTDI
July 19th, 2009, 09:33 AM
i heard that when dawn leaves misty re-joins ash's team isn't that A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Mitchman
July 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM
No because that is not going to happen and will never happen.

SierraTDI
July 19th, 2009, 10:03 AM
yes it is trust me i heard misty will rejoin ash soon

Mitchman
July 19th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Well whoever told you that is a liar.

Vernikova
July 19th, 2009, 04:19 PM
yes it is trust me i heard misty will rejoin ash soon

The most Misty will have are cameo appearances like Tracey.

Semidos
July 20th, 2009, 05:21 AM
i heard that when dawn leaves misty re-joins ash's team isn't that A.W.E.S.O.M.E
Yes. I heard that too. But it's still unconfirmed information. And I don't know when it would be happened. I think after Sinnoh League.

SierraTDI
July 20th, 2009, 05:52 AM
correct i heard that after dawn leavers with her mom in the upcoming episode dawn vs her mom i heard that profeser oak will call ash and tell him misty called and said that she wants to re-join him in adventures

Mitchman
July 20th, 2009, 05:55 AM
That sounds like a really bad bad bad fanfic. Whoever told you that go call them a liar.

SierraTDI
July 20th, 2009, 05:56 AM
nope im serious trust me maybe she will come back i heard a episode of her in it so idk whats true or not i mean hey she was in the op for high touch so yea maybe

Mitchman
July 20th, 2009, 05:58 AM
No you must of thought that politoed in DP139=misty.

SierraTDI
July 20th, 2009, 06:03 AM
yup in the politoed episode coming up she may be in that episode so yea maybe

Mitchman
July 20th, 2009, 06:08 AM
I knew it. I knew you were coming up with this from that sole episode. I have stated it before in a now deleted thread. A politoed does not equal misty. Misty would be shown and such and not be hidden or a suprise. There would be no reason for her to return for dawn to leave right at the end of the saga and there is no real motive for it. Please that is just silly.

Semidos
July 20th, 2009, 06:16 AM
correct i heard that after dawn leavers with her mom in the upcoming episode dawn vs her mom i heard that profeser oak will call ash and tell him misty called and said that she wants to re-join him in adventures
Uau, I don't know about it, but if that's true you're GREAT man!

SierraTDI
July 20th, 2009, 09:05 AM
maybe i said maybe so nobody knows kuz she may come just wait

Vernikova
July 20th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Uau, I don't know about it, but if that's true you're GREAT man!

He must not be such a great man because she's not going to be in that episode.

Semidos
July 21st, 2009, 02:42 AM
maybe i said maybe so nobody knows kuz she may come just wait
Of course, of course maybe :) But I would be really happy, if it will be true :) And one more thing... maybe prof. Oak have borrowed Politoed from Misty. Who knows.

Kyarorain
July 21st, 2009, 03:12 AM
When was it said that there was only one Politoed in the whole world and it belonged to Misty? I must have missed it... [/sarcasm]

Jorah
July 21st, 2009, 03:25 AM
Yeah, if Misty was actually coming back for a few episodes they would advertise her being in it.

Mew~
July 21st, 2009, 04:19 AM
XD i was think she would come back but the odds of that r just....meh!

She was a great character n all but you people need to get on with lyk (same with me actualry)

Tachibana Azumi
July 21st, 2009, 09:56 PM
To re-quote someone:
"When was it said that there was only one Politoed in the whole world and it belonged to Misty?"

Your logic really disgusts me since the Shipping Debates thread. MISTY WILL NOT APPEAR IN THIS EPISODE.
Yes, she might come back in the future, but having a Politoed in this episode doesn't mean it's her. And besides, it's a GIANT Politoed.

Sheesh! Will Misty fans ever understand?

Mitchman
July 23rd, 2009, 10:41 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/Titles.jpg
DP140-Natu,Xatu....Mysterious Forest
DP141-Tower Tycoon! That Man Palmer!

Tachibana Azumi
July 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
Ooh, Palmer's finally here! Does it mean we'll be seeing Jun?!

Mew~
July 24th, 2009, 09:49 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/Titles.jpg
DP140-Natu,Xatu....Mysterious Forest
DP141-Tower Tycoon! That Man Palmer!
oooo ooo ooooo cant wait to see palmers pokemon!

Ooh, Palmer's finally here! Does it mean we'll be seeing Jun?!
most proberly cuz i think during this episode there in twinleaf town and jun/barry comes from twinleaf town

Mitchman
July 24th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Yes for the next 5-6 episodes they will be in twinleaf. Near Suiren for Dp137 but for DP138-141 twinleaf.

Tachibana Azumi
July 24th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Oh yeah, let's all forget about Satoshi's Bacon Badge, and go ALL the way back to Twinleaf so they can see Team Galactic on the way to Sunyshore (near Lake Valor), go into their HQ, and then going to Mt. Coronet, and THEN go to Sunyshore. HOW convenient.

[/rant]

Inferno1
July 26th, 2009, 07:00 PM

I sounds like wishful thinking but im not going to tell you ur wrong or ur right because i do not know im not psychic but i think she will Certainly make a cameo soon ( not for sure in the twinleaf arch) and she may join the party again at a later date and just because there is a politoed why would it be mistys one why would mistys politoed fight brocks crogunk and why would the writters make politoed a feature in mistys return her pokemon hardly have apperences let alone full episodes deticated to them

Semidos
August 9th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Dawn can't leave, because she must win the last ribbon and go to grand festival. But maybe Brock will leave with the girl from latest trailer (138 trailer) and then Misty could rejoin. (I know, I know, it's unlikely)

Mitchman
August 10th, 2009, 02:02 AM
DP140 starts with a battle against Jun and probably gets interrupted while DP141 is against Palmer the sinnoh battle frontier's battle tower brain. So yeah sinnoh gets the frontier.

Akio123
August 10th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Episode: 610
The worst Togepi in History!

The summary mentions Dawn, Cynthia, and the egg so...

Vernikova
August 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM
. . . Misty. Dawn gets the alleged egg and evolves Togepi into Togekiss and uses it in battle and contests.

One certain board will have a field day with this evil Togepi though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 11th, 2009, 06:36 AM

oh, no I hope none of the main characters get's another Togepii, and if so give it to Cynthia. I couldn't stand the first one x____X

:t354:TG

Jorah
August 11th, 2009, 09:30 AM
As long as she puts Togepi in a Pokeball, I wouldn't mind if Dawn gets it XD

Akio123
August 11th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I hope it's some BAMF Rambo like Togepi who is completely battle crazy. XD

Tachibana Azumi
August 12th, 2009, 02:04 AM

OH NO NOT DAWN
DON'T GIVE HER THE EGG

Really, please don't give the egg to her. D:
I'd rather want Cynthia to get it.

Akio123
August 12th, 2009, 09:03 AM
New title:
Episode 611: Johto Festa! Chikorita and Totodile appear!
Really just promoting Johto, huh?

Guy
August 12th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Ep. 611 Johto Fest! Chikorita and Totodile Appear!

It does sound more of a promotional episode, especially since it is around the time during the release of the HeartGold and SoulSilver games in Japan as well. However, if anything, I would say it is more of a filler episode. Although, as for Ep. 610 The Worst Togepi Ever, there could be a possiblity that Dawn can obtain it as she did release Ambipom not too long ago and a new Pokémon is needed to fill it in. Togepi isn't a bad choice either as it may just be a good way of promoting the new games coming out soon and give time to showcase Togepi's new evolution later on, Togekiss.

Vernikova
August 12th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Hopefully since Heart Gold and Soul Silver are coming next week I think, these Johto episodes will slow down.

Where the hell is Cyndaquil in that title? I wonder how the dub will work with this episode. They'll probably do the samething they did with the Riolu episodes.

BDT
August 12th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Can't wait for the new episode...in couple of hours

Guy
August 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Hopefully since Heart Gold and Soul Silver are coming next week I think, these Johto episodes will slow down.

Where the hell is Cyndaquil in that title? I wonder how the dub will work with this episode. They'll probably do the samething they did with the Riolu episodes.

HeartGold and SoulSilver release on the 12th of September, so that gives us still a few more weeks left. However, I'd at least expect too much of an overload with the Johto references. Seeing as Dawn's mother herself uses an Umbreon in the upcoming episode is a large promotion to the game as well as the other few listed episodes too.

Though I would hope, like you, the anime goes back more in track of the main story rather than going off into more of a promotion and fillers. I would at least wait for more promotion in a Johto arc or so, just saying.

Vernikova
August 13th, 2009, 03:17 PM
HeartGold and SoulSilver release on the 12th of September, so that gives us still a few more weeks left.

This special comes out September 17th.

Mew~
August 14th, 2009, 01:21 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/laCjiDniMZw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/laCjiDniMZw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Enjoy the preview...

talk about what your looking forward to in the video and stuff... funny things etc!

Guy
August 19th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Ep. 612 Dungeon Capture!? Valley Windworks!

It is scheduled to be released on September 17th.
Apparently, Ash and Co. will be heading back to the Valley Windworks after finishing off from their return in Twinleaf Town.

mew²
August 19th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Oaknapped by Quagsire D: That is so scary!

Vernikova
August 19th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Ep. 612 Dungeon Capture!? Valley Windworks!

It is scheduled to be released on September 17th.
Apparently, Ash and Co. will be heading back to the Valley Windworks after finishing off from their return in Twinleaf Town.

Sunnyshore couldn't be ignored anymore. PokéAni I assume?

Akio123
August 24th, 2009, 11:37 PM
DP142 - The Worst Togepi In History!

Summary

Satoshi and his friends, who are heading to Suiren Town, gets captured and locked in the jail of the Team Rocket secret base. There they meet the "Spike egg Pokemon" Togepi, who happens to be quite a trouble maker...

^Just posting the summary

Vernikova
August 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
It's pretty amusing that Ash & Co. finally get captured by Team Rocket and put in jail.

Anyway, regarding DP144, there's an un-comfirmed rumor that the Pokémon captured in that episode may give them a reason not to go to Johto.

Mew~
August 28th, 2009, 09:05 AM
This thread is to disscuss the upcomming pokemon d&p episode, what your looking forward to in the episode etc....
This episode will include a battle with ash and palmer (barry/juns father)

Heres a preview:
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k7PJxEYBCDo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k7PJxEYBCDo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Im looking forward to seeing how ash will beat palmer (that is if he does) and curious about what happens to grotle after he eats his own attack.

Flamezdudes
August 28th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Same here, Rhyperior is one of my top favourite Pokemon and can't wait to see it properly. Although im quite interested in what happened to Grotle and if it learned a new move.

Mew~
August 29th, 2009, 03:48 AM
why did you move my thread here it doesnt go here? its to disscuss the episode not comfirm the new title....

Mitchman
August 29th, 2009, 04:45 AM
why did you move my thread here it doesnt go here? its to disscuss the episode not comfirm the new title....
Does not matter. Any episode after the current one aired in Japan belongs here. Previews and new titles.

Vernikova
September 21st, 2009, 02:46 PM
Blue_Drifblim hasn't been here for a while so I might as well keep this forum looking like it has some kind of activity. Though, I expected someone else to post this already.

TV Tokyo (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/)

DP147: “Satoshi and Hikari! Tag Battle!!”

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/399030.jpg

TV-Tokyo (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/index.html)

DP148: “Misdreavus and Murkrow and the Dark Stone!”

http://tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/images/091022_01.jpg

DP157 or 159; I'm far too lazy to care at the moment: “Burn, Snorlax! The King of Pokéthlon!”

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4702/dp157.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8342/dp1572.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9448/dp1573.jpg

Jorah
September 22nd, 2009, 07:28 AM
OK, what is with that poll at the top of the thread? It's like shipping debates now :/ I voted "no" because it annoyed me...

Hmm, is that Snorlax Ash's? Cool to see that Kotone is still there in the tag battle episode

Rainflower
September 22nd, 2009, 07:31 AM
judging from the pics above, i think it's kazunari's totodile evolving..
both dawn and ash is using fire-types? interesting.. can't wait to see it!

Mitchman
September 22nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
I really cannot wait for DP147. Tamagawa seems to animate it and he is like the greatest.

Tachibana Azumi
September 25th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Well, a Pokethlon episode? :D I've been waiting for THAT for ages. :D

Vernikova
September 25th, 2009, 04:12 PM
DP149: “Keep away from Pikachu and Piplup!”

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=1082115&postcont=1

Shut the **** up Piplup haters. No one wants to hear it.

Tachibana Azumi
September 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Awww, I was gonna say something bad about Piplup~

But what DOES this episode talk about?

Jorah
September 27th, 2009, 04:51 AM
I shall not complain about keeping away from Piplup. But Pikachu? Aww...

Tachibana Azumi
September 27th, 2009, 05:09 AM
I mean, Pikachu may be uber and all, but it's still a PIKACHU!
A cuddly, cuddly Pikachu! D:

Mitchman
September 30th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Having confirmed the genders of both Pikachu and Piplup to be male the Anime decides to screw with the fandom's minds....
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/2339/bromancewtf.jpg

Tachibana Azumi
September 30th, 2009, 03:53 AM
What the hell is this crap.
*asplodes*