PDA

View Full Version : The Upcoming Japanese Episode Title Thread (Beware of Possible Spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Charaxes
October 31st, 2007, 01:19 PM
Since the dub version has had some success, I'll tackle the Japanese one at last. Same format as the dub one: discuss, use spoilers if need be, and then, move on to the next one. And Serebii.net dropped two titles today. Enjoy.

Episode 525: Bibarel Understood!
Episode 526: Probopass! Burning Spirit!

Uh, yes! Heh. I've seen better titles.

Jorah
November 1st, 2007, 01:40 PM
Bibarel Understood!

Wow. Because that doesn't sound like a filler. This is why the Japanese titles can be depressing. You can tell straight away if they're fillers. At least with the dub they can trick you into watching fillers, watching an episode you thought was another, make you think that it'll be an interesting or weird...but that's titles just...so fillery sounding. OK, I must be one of the few people that prefers the dub titles.

So we're going to see Probopass haha good. I can't wait to see it in the anime, it looks so funny.

Charaxes
November 16th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Three new titles today!

Episode 527: Luxray's Eyes
Episode 528: The Unown of Solaceon Ruins
Episode 529: Pokemon Contest! Solaceon Convention

I'll look forward to the Unown one, as anything with an Unown-focus is usually top-notch.

rayman0616
November 16th, 2007, 01:02 PM
u can always tell what the episode is about before u even watch it or it gives it away so there is no "mystery" to it i agree with jorah i like dub titles more

Extreme
November 24th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Three new titles today!

Episode 527: Luxray's Eyes
Episode 528: The Unown of Solaceon Ruins
Episode 529: Pokemon Contest! Solaceon Convention

I'll look forward to the Unown one, as anything with an Unown-focus is usually top-notch.

I am looking forward to episode 529: Pokemon Contest! Solaceon Convention. I can't wait until Hikari gets a new ribbon. She may even use aipom on this one. I can only hope.

Charaxes
December 10th, 2007, 08:09 PM
New title. Serebii.net dropped it yesterday, but the site classified it as a dub title, but the episode numbering and title itself tell me otherwise.

Episode 530: Miltank & The Maid Cafe!

Sounds like more game canon fun to me. Whoo.

Akio123
December 15th, 2007, 12:37 PM
New Episode titile revealed oN Serebii

Episode 531: The Swinub trio and the Hot springs battle!

Seems this would have beena better filler if they were around Snowpoint.

STEELIXMANIAC
December 15th, 2007, 02:04 PM
It was mentioned on BMGf by one member that there was a Johto filler episode which was extremely similar to this one. Three Swinubs and a hot spring being involved. Yus. And Todd appeared in that one.

Charaxes
December 15th, 2007, 07:56 PM
It was mentioned on BMGf by one member that there was a Johto filler episode which was extremely similar to this one. Three Swinubs and a hot spring being involved. Yus. And Todd appeared in that one.

I thought that title was hinky. I guess we're heading into the "we just ran out of idea" epoch once again.

Akio123
December 16th, 2007, 08:15 AM
The Miltank one kind of sounds like it's going to be like "Got Miltank" only people are allowed.

STEELIXMANIAC
December 16th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Interestingly enough, Pokémon Snap is being advertised. XD Nice one.

Wish
December 19th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Here are the next two Episode titles approved by Serebii.

Episode 532: Gliscor and Gligar! Getting Through the Wind Maze!
Episode 533: Pachirisu in Hippowdon's Mouth!?

STEELIXMANIAC
December 19th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I love the second one. The title is absolute gold. I cannot wait for that episode now. XD

rayman0616
December 20th, 2007, 04:22 PM
LOL @ pachirisu in hipowdons mouth? LOL XD i wanna see it.....^^

STEELIXMANIAC
January 15th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Episode 534/DP 66: Lucario! Aura Sphere of Anger!

...And supposedly there was a new title revealed today at PokeAni.

Episode 535/DP67: Dawn! The First Gym Battle!

Jorah
January 15th, 2008, 01:22 PM
So we are going to see Lucario then. Some people thought we might now. Ash'll have amnesia, as usual. But cool, Dawn tries a gym battle? Wonder why she'll bother. Obviously she won't take up gym battling afterwards because 1. It'll take waaay too much time and 2. they'll have to go all the way back

Extreme
January 15th, 2008, 01:50 PM
So we are going to see Lucario then. Some people thought we might now. Ash'll have amnesia, as usual. But cool, Dawn tries a gym battle? Wonder why she'll bother. Obviously she won't take up gym battling afterwards because 1. It'll take waaay too much time and 2. they'll have to go all the way back

Yeah, Hikari is not going to change careers, she is just going to practice and get some more experience for her next contest. I am happy because we get to see D/P uninterrupted once again.

Charaxes
January 15th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Since the topic has been addressed, we'll keep it on the titles only. Dogasu's holding back an episode title, and this sounds like it. Hmm....

Lucario was a shock, though, but about time.

That said, I'm going with Jorah. Heh.

Akio123
January 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM
New Episode title!:
Episode 536: Veilstone Gym! Lucario VS. Buizel!

...Well this should be an interesting episode. It will be a deus ex Machina or a two parter witha deus ex machina.

Extreme
January 24th, 2008, 08:54 AM
New Episode title!:

This should be an interesting match. Its buizel's first gym battle. I wonder if Satoshi is going to use Glion on his gym battle. I am pretty sure Satoshi is going to win this gym battle in just one episode. He is probably going to come up with some sort of strategy by watching Hikari's match.

Akio123
January 24th, 2008, 10:24 AM
This should be an interesting match. Its buizel's first gym battle. I wonder if Satoshi is going to use Glion on his gym battle. I am pretty sure Satoshi is going to win this gym battle in just one episode. He is probably going to come up with some sort of strategy by watching Hikari's match.
You must mean...

Gligar...Paul caught Gliscor/Glion.

He probably is going to use (insert correct spoiler pokemon here). and the bird...hopefully or its going to get shafted.

Charaxes
January 24th, 2008, 11:13 AM
New Episode title!:

...Well this should be an interesting episode. It will be a deus ex Machina or a two parter witha deus ex machina.

You're starting to get the hang of this. Chances are, they'll pull that. Given the fighting spirit of the Gym, probably pull of an Anabel battle conclusion.

Lights out! "I'm blind, so I'm doomed!" Heh.

Akio123
January 24th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Hey either or man, either or. XD I mean it's not like the writers haven't pulled this in the past.

Extreme
January 24th, 2008, 11:50 AM
You must mean...

Gligar...Paul caught Gliscor/Glion.

He probably is going to use (insert correct spoiler pokemon here). and the bird...hopefully or its going to get shafted.

Yeah you are right, sorry about that. Anyways, yeah Muku is going to get shafted.

Akio123
January 24th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Hopefully he does, it's entertaining but it seems Gligar can fill that position quite well.

Extreme
January 24th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Hopefully he does, it's entertaining but it seems Gligar can fill that position quite well.

From what I read, it seems that Gligar has a really interesting personality. Muku is going to get Oaked.

Akio123
January 24th, 2008, 01:27 PM
From what I read, it seems that Gligar has a really interesting personality. Muku is going to get Oaked.
Yeah, but let's bring this to the capture thread, because there maybe a new capture soon.

Extreme
January 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah, but let's bring this to the capture thread, because there maybe a new capture soon.

Yeah, Ah before I forget DP 67 Is going to be interesting as well.

D&P67: ヒカリはじめてのジムバトル!!

D&P67: Hikari's First Gym Battle

STEELIXMANIAC
January 25th, 2008, 09:13 PM
D/P 68: Buizel vs. Lucario!

Appears that Mukubird won't have its chance to be a star of a battle. ._.

Akio123
January 25th, 2008, 10:38 PM
D/P 68: Buizel vs. Lucario!

Appears that Mukubird won't have its chance to be a star of a battle. ._.
I didn't know we could reveal titles more than once...Oh well! XD Who knows, what if he battles Machoke or Meditite?

Charaxes
January 26th, 2008, 05:45 AM
I didn't know we could reveal titles more than once...Oh well! XD Who knows, what if he battles Machoke or Meditite?

Whatever new information is available, go with it. Just don't double post, if you can help it. But then, this one and the Dub one are becoming quite active, so no worries.

Kagome
January 26th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Hi!!! this is my new entry so i don't know so much to do but this is so cool!!! I love pokemon Ohh!! I forgot if anyone want to trade or battle try doing wifi at 1:00- 2:00 mon-thr Fri-sun is at 5:00-6:00. try coneting with me!!

Charaxes
January 26th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Hi!!! this is my new entry so i don't know so much to do but this is so cool!!! I love pokemon Ohh!! I forgot if anyone want to trade or battle try doing wifi at 1:00- 2:00 mon-thr Fri-sun is at 5:00-6:00. try coneting with me!!

Which doesn't have anything to do here. Check out the video game forums, and you're bound to find someone to play.

STEELIXMANIAC
January 27th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I wonder why hasn't anyone said this yet, but there'll be a break in between DP 67 and DP 68, meaning we'll have to wait two weeks after Dawn's Gym Battle to see Ash's battle. X_X

Akio123
January 27th, 2008, 10:03 AM
I wonder why hasn't anyone said this yet, but there'll be a break in between DP 67 and DP 68, meaning we'll have to wait two weeks after Dawn's Gym Battle to see Ash's battle. X_X
Cuz people are more concerned if her gymbattle with have any meaning or be one off. My guess is one off.

Kagome
January 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Do you know who dawn is going agaist with is it ash or zoey or maybe someone else..?

STEELIXMANIAC
January 29th, 2008, 06:12 AM
Uh... it's a Gym Battle, and it's in Veilstone. She'll be battling Maylene, the Gym Leader of Veilstone City.

Kagome
January 29th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hey, Finally the new movie will come out the rise od f darkri I just seen it in japanese but I cant wait to see it.

STEELIXMANIAC
February 9th, 2008, 07:16 AM
DP 69/Episode 538: Great Fashion! The Name Is Team Galactic!

At last, we can have a full episode debut of Team Galactic!

Charaxes
February 9th, 2008, 01:03 PM
DP 69/Episode 538: Great Fashion! The Name Is Team Galactic!

At last, we can have a full episode debut of Team Galactic!

And almost 70 episodes in, too. Amazing, yes?

STEELIXMANIAC
February 9th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I remember the TRio referring to Team Galactic as "those guys with great fashion" so it'll be interesting to see if this episode heavily involves them as well.

Charaxes
February 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I remember the TRio referring to Team Galactic as "those guys with great fashion" so it'll be interesting to see if this episode heavily involves them as well.

Fashion? They're renegades from a Jetsons cartoon. I fully expect PUSA to pull such jokes when the time comes. Heh.

Based on this, making a separate thread ahead of time to channel the inevitable. Heh.

Edit: Oh, also confirmed on Serebii.net. Yep.

Charaxes
February 15th, 2008, 07:28 AM
New titles on Serebii.net yesterday (sorry for double posting).

Episode 538: Pull Yourself Together, Chingling!

Episode 539-540: Pokemon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!

Oh, boy. Well, hopefully, the Clingling one will have Jimmy recall his evolved form. As for the two-parter, well, what can I say? Heh.

Jorah
February 15th, 2008, 02:18 PM
The two parter is the same title they used for the 8th movie in Japanese, isn't it? The Wave Guiding part. So, the plot may be similar...

Ryo
February 15th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Riolu!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

Hm, I'm really interested in why Riolu seems so significant for Ranger 2. Especially since there's a new ranger episode that's focusing on him.

Again; Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Rioluuuuu <3

STEELIXMANIAC
February 16th, 2008, 05:38 AM
I heard that in the second Ranger game, there're two eggs (Manaphy and Riolu) that can be transferred to D/P. The Riolu will know Aura Sphere, which it would normally not learn until it evolves.

This particular Riolu must know Aura Sphere.

KingKaos
February 19th, 2008, 11:43 AM
From what I saw on serebii Ash will use his Buizel and Staravia against Maylene. That leaves an open spot to fiil in his battle. It may be Chimchars turn to gym battle or Gligar.

Ryo
February 20th, 2008, 04:39 PM
He's using Chimchar, Buizel and Staravia. They were all battling in the preview for the episode.

BakingBluePotatoe
March 14th, 2008, 12:54 PM
OMGTEHRIOLUUEPISHNEXT!!!!!!!

I can't wait! But what's going on...? Riolu with Aura Sphere? and...

SHAYMIN!?

W
T
F

I assume that PHJ is going after Shaymin & Rioluu (Riolu apparently knows Aura Sphere o_O)? O_O

~~~~~

and apparently, they're taking an extra week between episodes o_O

oh well, more time for me to see PRWGR =D

~~~~~

OH BTW. Two more eps will air on April 3rd in Japan:

Episode 541: Farewell, Dustox!
Episode 542: Pikachu! Raichu! The Road to Evolution!

I wonder what this could mean?

Jorah
March 15th, 2008, 02:12 PM
DP075: Contest Master Wallace Enters!!

Yes, Wallace as in E4 Wallace as it says in Japanese "Mikuri", which is Wallace's Japanese name! Yay! Bulbapedia have said this. I presume its going to be him in the E4 because Jaun was the gym leader. I never knew Wallace used to be gym leader because I got Emerald first. It will air 17th April. Its going to be a cool episode! (I hope)

Wait, what's going to happen to Steven? I think they said Steven was champion in his episode. Maybe they'll just say Wallace defeated him? Or just no mention?

Akio123
March 16th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Kitsune, the Shaymin is a commercial for the pokemon movie coming out int he Summer.

BakingBluePotatoe
March 16th, 2008, 12:51 PM
oh shoot... I didn't notice that when I posted that >.>

Well, considering PkMn Hunter J is apparing, he/she (I forget J's gender o_O) is obviously after SOMETHING. I say it's Hajime's Riolu. (that one DOES know Pulse Bomb {Aura Sphere}, right?)

mewtwo25
March 21st, 2008, 10:49 AM
Ok, so I was just visiting serebii.net to check up on games and such, when suddenly I see the title for the next japanese episode: «Pikachu!Raichu!Road to evolution!».
So what do you think?Is pikachu really going to evolve after all this time??

Twinx
March 21st, 2008, 10:58 AM
Wow this looks almost the same as an old kanto episode.
Pikachu in a bed and ash with a thunder stone.... man do they lack creativity!

To answer your question, no it won't evolve. Pikachu is the mascot for Pocket Monsters. It won't be evolving anytime soon.

THIRTY-SIX
March 21st, 2008, 11:01 AM
Well if it doesn't evolve then they really would be reusing an old episode. Well I personally would like pikachu to evolve.

Katsu Koneko
March 21st, 2008, 12:05 PM
Well at least the writers are readdressing the Pikachu evolving idea..

I for one don't want Pikachu to evolve. ;=;

Unforgettable
March 21st, 2008, 12:47 PM
I don't want pikachu to evolve!
Isn't this the episode where Team Rocket tries to evolve Pikachu?
And Ash is always talking about how a Pokemon can be strong without evolving. And Saying "Isn't that right Pikachu?"

BakingBluePotatoe
March 21st, 2008, 01:11 PM
NO Pikachuu will NOT evolve.
However Satoshi's Gliscar WILL evolve in Gligar.

.Azelf
March 21st, 2008, 04:02 PM
Pikachu's too cute to evolve.

It won't evolve at all.

Nicku
March 22nd, 2008, 12:03 AM
[css-div=" width: 438px; height: 165px; text-align: left; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px;"]
I'll go for maybe. The writers c a n evolve Pikachu if they want, but it most likely they w o n t let him evolve. Pikachu is the "mascot" of Pokemon, and oh no! It would be horrible if the main character of the anime doesn't carry one around... >.<

And for myself, I would like Pikachu to evolve. Not because I like Raichu better than Pikachu, but because the Ep is s o unoriginal if they're just going to reminds us of why Pikachu doesn't want to evolve..

But it's most likely it's going to be an Ep about, Pikachu losing a battle to a Raichu, Satoshi finding/getting a Thunderstone, Pikachu thinks about evolve, Pikachu (doesn't) evolve and beat the Raichu. The e n d .

-Nicku-
[/css-div]

DiggorysGremlin
March 22nd, 2008, 01:02 AM
I for one hope that he is. But I don't think it'll happen...:(

Amp
March 22nd, 2008, 07:41 AM
Y'know what? It's not beyond them at all to screw with all you guys and evolve PIkachu. They should totally do it.

Jorah
March 22nd, 2008, 08:02 AM
Meh, they've said loads of times that neither or Ash or Pikachu want him to evolve. It would be hilarious if Pikachu accidently got hold of a Thunderstone one time though, but it'll never happen.

Naito
March 22nd, 2008, 11:07 AM
And the Shaymin movie has Pikachu... Even though that could be canonically before this episode...

Meh, I wondered that as well. Until I remembered the Lt. Surge episode. Neither Ash or Pikachu wants Pikachu to evolve, even if it's to get stronger. Chances are that Pikachu considers it but something happens and the evolution either is cancelled in the middle or just doesn't occur at all.

BakingBluePotatoe
March 22nd, 2008, 11:48 AM
And the Shaymin movie has Pikachu... Even though that could be canonically before this episode...

Meh, I wondered that as well. Until I remembered the Lt. Surge episode. Neither Ash or Pikachu wants Pikachu to evolve, even if it's to get stronger. Chances are that Pikachu considers it but something happens and the evolution either is cancelled in the middle or just doesn't occur at all.

no, the movie takes place long AFTER this episode. The bat thing that Ash has evolved, and somebody caught a swinub...

neither of those events happened yet, there is no Raichuu known to be in the movie, and we STILL see Pikachuu & Ash in the same scenes in the movie.

Pikachuu will not be evolving this time. But who knows what will happen in a more future episode?

Nuke
March 22nd, 2008, 11:51 AM
I dont watch the anime but I know it wont happen.

It would be great though.

Kansas
March 22nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
if you ask me, its about time pikachu evolved... its been 12 years of the same crap with team rocket attacking every episode and pikachu dispatching them with thunderbolt... lets shake it up a bit, no?

Akio123
March 22nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
Like someone before said, I mean unless Gligar evolved in the next episode with a capture at the same time int eh Dustox episode it's not going to happen.

Gummy
March 22nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Raichu is too fat to sit atop Ash's head/shoulder, so I highly doubt the writers will have Pikachu evolve.

Jim
March 23rd, 2008, 03:42 AM
First of all I know he will not evolve. It's like replacing Ash or a member of Team Rocket. (Although they had no trouble replacing Misty and May). A much as I'd love this to happen, no, it just won't. Plus according to Bulbapedia, the gang meet a trainer with a Pichu and Raichu and he thinks Ash's Pikachu is a wild one. So there will be a battle of electric mice. omg I just realized how amazing it would be to have a Pikachu flashback where he remembers life as a Pichu and how he was caught by Oak, heh.

I haven't watched the anime for a long time, but if Pikachu did evolve i would probably re-start from there, I agree with Kansas, things need to be shaken up. However after seeing this movie trailer screenshot (http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Movie/src/120601590491.jpg); there is a new Pokémon and a new evolution that have not been seen in the main series yet, not to mention there's still a Pikachu perched on Ash's shoulder. Not a Raichu.

[But yes, I'd love it to evolve, and evolve in a huge mega super amazing episode with the old, or at least better, VAs o.-]

destinedjagold
March 23rd, 2008, 07:35 AM
I won't watch PKMN anymore if PIKACHU evolves...
I can't bear it... PIKACHU shouldn't evolve!!!

If it does, then we can't see a yellow cute mouse on Ash's head or shoulder... T_T

Ausaudriel
March 23rd, 2008, 01:49 PM
Well, I like Pikachu more than Raichu, but for the sake of change it might be nice to have him evolve. I doubt it'll ever happen, though.

Meh, I dunno.. XD; Raichu is just so ugly.. .-.

Akio123
March 23rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Thing is it won't also because Pikachu is the face of pokemon.

menace64
March 23rd, 2008, 11:02 PM
If Pikachu evolves into Raichu, Ash must then evolve into Smash... a much bigger, more intimidating perpetually-ten-year-old boy. In that way, Raichu could still perch on a shoulder and look cuddly.

Commander_Latios
March 24th, 2008, 04:20 AM
will pikachu evolve?

probably not.

should it evolve?

That, my friend, is like asking me if I think Latias should get a reappearance with extra altoshipping.

in other words, that's a big fat freakin' yes.

unfortunately, the writing staff disagree with the fans (heaven forbid they actually have a plot twist they haven't used at least three times already...) and so we know they won't do squat when it comes to evolving pikachu.

Furanty
March 24th, 2008, 04:30 AM
The next two episodes on Japan are very nostalgic. In the first appears an shiny Pudox and Jessy's Pudox fells in love with the shiny one, simliar to Ash's Smettbo and the pink one.
The second episode which comes shows Pikachu who loses a battle against a Raichu.

On the German Website www.filb.de are preview videos to each episode. Here's the link to episode 73 and 74 (http://www.filb.de/793).

Virtual Chatot
March 24th, 2008, 05:36 AM
If Pikachu does evolve, the logo of Pokemon would have to change to brown -.-

The writers wouldn't do something that dramatic, that would call for major copyrighting, which costs some money.

THIRTY-SIX
March 24th, 2008, 05:38 AM
If Pikachu does evolve, the logo of Pokemon would have to change to brown -.-

The writers wouldn't do something that dramatic, that would call for major copyrighting, which costs some money.So where does the blue in the logo come from?

Seliana
March 24th, 2008, 05:42 AM
If Pikachu evolves into Raichu, Ash must then evolve into Smash... a much bigger, more intimidating perpetually-ten-year-old boy. In that way, Raichu could still perch on a shoulder and look cuddly.

Dude, you just won the Interweb.

Anyway, I agree with what's been said about Pikachu evolving to shake things up. Pokemon these days is ridiculous (they should have ended it in Hoenn); constantly using the same old, same old plots, half the time there's NO character development and though they've come up with some darn good plot ideas in the past from what I've heard, they ALWAYS scrap them for fear that "shaking" the fandom up will lose them fans (though they don't seem to realise they're losing it by constantly repeating and not letting Pokemon end gracefully)

Pikachu won't evolve. As great and different as it would be, they won't do it.

As for Raichu sitting on a shoulder...well it COULD happen...just not if you're a midget. (Like me ;>)

Tina9340
March 24th, 2008, 05:50 AM
I think it would be pretty screwed up if Pikachu evolved. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it. Hopefully, they won't.

destinedjagold
March 24th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Hm... If PIKACHU does evolve, then there's a higher chance that we can now see new plots and ideas in the series... Team Rocket's Jessie and James might lose interest and go back to Kanto. That's a start... :D

But still, Raichu's pretty ugly... No offence to anyone who likes Raichu though... Sorry...

Mitchman
March 24th, 2008, 06:23 AM
The next two episodes on Japan are very nostalgic. In the first appears an shiny Pudox and Jessy's Pudox fells in love with the shiny one, simliar to Ash's Smettbo and the pink one.
The second episode which comes shows Pikachu who loses a battle against a Raichu.

On the German Website www.filb.de (http://www.filb.de) are preview videos to each episode. Here's the link to episode 73 and 74 (http://www.filb.de/793).
Saw the preview and the look on pikachu's face says I'm going tograb thatrock and suprise ash as a Rauchuss

Unown_
March 24th, 2008, 07:31 AM
People, there is already a thread to discuss future Japanese episode titles. No need to make new threads.

* Merges thread *

Akio123
March 24th, 2008, 09:24 AM
DP76:「レストラン七つ星!タッグバトルでフルコース!!」
Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battles for a Full-course Meal!!

Air date: 24 April

Summary: Ash & co. have a reunion with their old friend, May, who is going to attend the Contest to be held by Wallace. They decide to have lunch in a well-known restaurant nearby, however the owner of the restaurant, who has a crush on Pokemon battles, says that only the winners of the tag battles can enjoy the full-course meal. Thus Ash & Brock are partnered; so are Dawn & May.

It was confirmed to be the new title.

Jorah
March 24th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Summary: Ash & co. have a reunion with their old friend, May, who is going to attend the Contest to be held by Wallace. They decide to have lunch in a well-known restaurant nearby, however the owner of the restaurant, who has a crush on Pokemon battles, says that only the winners of the tag battles can enjoy the full-course meal. Thus Ash & Brock are partnered; so are Dawn & May.

Do my eyes decieve me? MAY!? Yay! This is going to be the only episode I watch in Japanese before dub, I cannot wait! It's in half-term yay! Anyway, I think its obvious that May (and Dawn) are going to win but yay May! I wonder if she's going to wear her Emerald clothes!? It would be so cool to see it in the anime! Yay May!

Fiery Dash
March 24th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I want to see May and Dawn battle!! But.. what is she doing in Sinnoh... Isn't she suppose in Johto?

Akio123
March 24th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I want to see May and Dawn battle!! But.. what is she doing in Sinnoh... Isn't she suppose in Johto?
Yeah, but think about it they finished Battle Frontier in like 60 episodes, take away all the fillers in about 70 she could have finished up in Johto (this is only in theory however).

RocketCow
March 24th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Also, Azurill has evolved in this episode, just to let you know.

Miss Reyna
March 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM

WOW!!!! That is something since really after all the times they had the chance to hint that May even existed they do it like now! SU!!! That is a long time!!

Well as in May being in Sinnoh. Maybe she is taking a break from Jotho to come to this contest kinda like how Misty came to visit Ash in Hoenn.

Charaxes
March 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
WOW!!!! That is something since really after all the times they had the chance to hint that May even existed they do it like now! SU!!! That is a long time!!

Well as in May being in Sinnoh. Maybe she is taking a break from Jotho to come to this contest kinda like how Misty came to visit Ash in Hoenn.

I have lots to say, but this earns a new thread outright. I think the May return earns a separate thread. I'll make it.

Akio123
March 24th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Also, Azurill has evolved in this episode, just to let you know.
And what basis do you have for this?

lalalagirl
March 25th, 2008, 05:41 PM
OMG i'm so going to watch that episode >:D!! Harukaaaa <33 i've missed her so much T.T I wonder what Hikari will think... she'll probably be all impressed by Haruka and idol her XD

Fiery Dash
March 26th, 2008, 01:58 PM
OMG i'm so going to watch that episode >:D!! Harukaaaa <33 i've missed her so much T.T I wonder what Hikari will think... she'll probably be all impressed by Haruka and idol her XD
That's what I think too. Dawn's really fortunate, after meeting Wallace then May. I'm sure Dawn will be strong in Contests, cause they inspired her. Gambade ne Hikari-san!!

Akio123
April 9th, 2008, 03:50 PM
May 8th:
DP077: Everyone's A Rival! Wallace Cup!
Ash and his friends have arrived at the Lake Resort where the Wallace Cup will take place. They reunite with Zoey who has caught a Finneon. Dawn becomes nervous and has trouble keeping her composure. Meanwhile, May decides to enter with Wartortle, and Ash with Buizel...!

Script: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Animation: Kunihiko Natsume / Masaaki Iwane

DP078: Fierce Battles! Everyone's Respective Rival!
After everyone has safely passed the first round of the Wallace Cup, the group returns to their hotel at the Lake Resort and talks about their respective journeys. Afterwards, Ash takes a walk near the lake with Pikachu when suddenly, something in the center of the lake begins to glow, and the shadow of a creature emerges. However, when Ash tries to approach it, the shadow disappears again.
After this strange experience, Ash returns to the hotel and talks to Dawn and the others about the legend revolving around the lake.
The next day, the second round of the Wallace Cup begins...

Script: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Animation: Kouichi Taguchi / Kazue Kinoshita

Kyoru
April 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Is there a place to watch the japanese one with subs? :\ PM me about it if its allowed. I so can't wait for CN. They are wayyy too slow. I don't really like May much rawrs lol Still don't like how she ditched Ash. She could of took part of his adventure in Sinnoh.

solopy567
April 14th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Episode 547 of the series (Courtesy of serebii)

Episode 547: Decisive Match! Dawn VS May!

Charaxes
April 23rd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Serebii.net dropped two titles for the end of May.

Episode 548: Wallace Cup Final! VS Yanmega! (5/22)

Episode 549: Mamoswine and the Pedometre (5/29)

Whoo.

Hydross
April 24th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Serebii.net dropped two titles for the end of May.

Episode 548: Wallace Cup Final! VS Yanmega! (5/22)

Episode 549: Mamoswine and the Pedometre (5/29)

Whoo.

Fake.

The new titles are:
548: Yanma! The Capture Operation
549: The Glowing/Schorching/Burning Chimchar

(It has been confirmed on the japanese boards that the titles were fake)

Charaxes
April 25th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Fake.

The new titles are:
548: Yanma! The Capture Operation
549: The Glowing/Schorching/Burning Chimchar

(It has been confirmed on the japanese boards that the titles were fake)

"ZOMG and oh, NoEz! I WERE TRICK-ED!!!"

Seriously, though, it was bound to happen, eventually. Thanks for catching this.

And does Chimchar have a rash with all the Glowing/Schorching/Burning? Heh.

Akio123
May 9th, 2008, 10:33 AM
(Japanese: ノモセ大湿原のグレッグル祭り!? The Gureggru Festival of the Nomose Great Marsh!?) is the 82th episode of Diamond & Pearl. It is scheduled to air in Japan on June 5, 2008 .
Ash and his friends have arrived in Pastoria City (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pastoria_City) and head to the Gym. The Gym Leader, Wake, comes out but denies Ash's request for a Gym Battle because of an urgent matter. The group decides to accompany him instead and follow him onto a train. Where are they heading?

SOurce Bulbapedia

Jorah
May 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I thought there'd be a Croagunk episode in Pastoria, what with the shrine in the Pokemart and everything.

(I got the 100th post in this thread! How cool haha)

Akio123
May 14th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Source: some scan

DP83: Nomose Gym! VS Maximum Mask!!
Pastoria Gym! VS Crasher Wake!!

air date: 19 June

STEELIXMANIAC
June 9th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Some new titles... and they're airing as a one-hour special. Something which I suspected would happen and did.

Source: Pokeani (err, not really, just a post on the forums, but...), Serebii

Air date: 3rd July 2008

DP 84: The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!

DP 85: Gligar! Wings of Frienship!!

And as a side-note here's the summaries...

DP 84: A Swinub constantly shows up at Mr. Backlot's (the garden I guess) and eats away all the Poffins. Dawn tries to stop it by making her own Poffins for the Swinub.

DP 85: Ash continues his training with Gligar, but finds out it has become a little fearful of battles since the battle against Paul. The group meets Gary at Lake Valor again, and Ash asks Gary to help him solve the problem with Gligar. After many failed attempts to have Gligar fight properly again, Gary takes out a certain item to banish its fear...

Akio123
June 9th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Ugh you beat me to the posting of the new titles*hits with pokeball* Darn you Steelmaniac! DARN YOU! XD.

Anyway, finally Gligar will probably evolve and Swinub capture. And what's more its an hour long special to boot.^^

Edit: Sadly Swinub is jsut an expy of Munchlax...

Jorah
June 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM
If they're at Mr Backlot's, they're going back to Hearthome? Oh yeah, I was getting mixed up with the dub. Wait, that's kind of messed up. They're at the Pastoria gym then go to Mr Backlot's (they went there in the Luxray episode, right?) then jump to Lake Valor? Weird. So I suppose it's not going to be a surprise who gets the Swinub.

Wow! Gary again! Hurrah! 2nd time meeting...that's almost as many times Gary met up with Ash back in Kanto haha. They met 4 times before the league in Kanto, the Diglett episode, the fossil episode, 7th gym and at Oak's lab when he got 8 badges. It really shows how often Paul meets up in comparison.

But I don't know, how would evolving Gligar make it lose its fear? :/ Oh well, it's Pokemon.

Akio123
June 9th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Well it's fear is losing all the time and losing to Gliscor again. Not to mention so far most pokemon so far that evolve gain some more cofidence or did you forget how CHarizard used to be? XD

STEELIXMANIAC
June 9th, 2008, 12:45 PM
One thing's for sure... Paul is synonymous with the word "fear" because this isn't the first time Ash's Pokémon has developed a fear due to him and his Pokémon.

Although, given Gligar's young age (proven in DP 81), it's easy to see why it developed that fear of battles. Presumably though, Chimchar's the same way.

I still can't wait for 85 though, because of the character development we'll be seeing in it. =D

Akio123
June 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
It's DP84 for me, also it makes me think is Gligar a girl or it is a boy that's young? I keep wondering. In anycase I just wanna see Munchlax 2.0.

STEELIXMANIAC
June 10th, 2008, 10:09 AM
It's DP84 for me, also it makes me think is Gligar a girl or it is a boy that's young? I keep wondering. In anycase I just wanna see Munchlax 2.0.
Well, I am also looking forward to DP 84 myself, and with regards to Gligar's gender... Me and my friend actually went through the possible evidence of its gender and guess what? Every single piece of evidence pointed to it being female, but then again, it's quite young and I don't dare make any clear assumptions at the moment. However, many people think it's female.

Hero
June 11th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Sweet the DP 85 is going to be good. We get to see Gary again pulse Gilgar evolves what more could you ask for. Makes me wonder will Gary have a new Sinnoh Pokemon on his Team. For DP 84 I think they could have been a lot more creative then just putting the plot on how May caught Munchlax into an Ep similar to Dawn.

processr
June 13th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Well, I am also looking forward to DP 84 myself, and with regards to Gligar's gender... Me and my friend actually went through the possible evidence of its gender and guess what? Every single piece of evidence pointed to it being female, but then again, it's quite young and I don't dare make any clear assumptions at the moment. However, many people think it's female.

^_^;;;; I feel priveleged. Hi, by the way.

I'm looking forward to 84 & 85, and especially to seeing Gligar evolve. Though I'm left pondering how Ash and Co. are going to get back to Lake Valor after going to Backlot's. Either 84 will be the result of some day trip (perhaps organised by Wake?), if you will, or for 85 we see the return of Gary's convertible. XD

STEELIXMANIAC
June 14th, 2008, 08:50 AM
^_^;;;; I feel priveleged. Hi, by the way.

I'm looking forward to 84 & 85, and especially to seeing Gligar evolve. Though I'm left pondering how Ash and Co. are going to get back to Lake Valor after going to Backlot's. Either 84 will be the result of some day trip (perhaps organised by Wake?), if you will, or for 85 we see the return of Gary's convertible. XD
Glad you feel privileged (you typephailed, btw *bricked*). XD

I'm also kind of stumped on why they're heading back to Lake Valor because I have DP 86's title here...

"Hearthome Collection! The Road to Becoming a Pokémon Stylist!!"

...Which would then mean they'll get from Lake Valor all the way to Hearthome in an episode's time.

And by the way, Mage... What about Gary's personal cheer squad? XD

Akio123
June 24th, 2008, 10:58 AM
DP087: The Psyduck Roadblock!
Roomaji: Koduck no toosenbo!
Airdate: July 24th, 2008
Been Confirmed on Serebii.

Jorah
June 24th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Wow, they're really jumping around. Hopefully, this means Cynthia will be in another episode. I wonder if Cianwood City will get a mention? I can't remember if the anime had a potion shop there.

STEELIXMANIAC
June 25th, 2008, 03:15 AM
A heads up guys... No episode on the 17th or the 31st. The former due to the Movie 11 premiere and the latter due to a Naruto one-hour special.

Gosh, darn breaks.

♫♪♫♥Azurill♥♫♪♫
June 25th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Veilstone Gym! Lucario VS. Buizel!

It's pretty obvius what this episode's gonna be about.

Akio123
June 25th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Veilstone Gym! Lucario VS. Buizel!

It's pretty obvius what this episode's gonna be about.
That episode happened sooooo long ago it's about to happen soon in the US.

Stronkadonk
June 27th, 2008, 03:43 AM
That episode happened sooooo long ago it's about to happen soon in the US.

Yeah, and for the rest of you, if you didn't know the next episode is The Psyduck Roadblock!
EDIT: Oooh sorry I just speed read and didn't see like 3 posts above me... He He

Akio123
June 29th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Yes, I know its a bit early but Sushi posted this:
A summary was actually revealed several days ago but I didn't want to post it without knowing where it actually came from (dunno if somebody else posted it, but I think not). Now TV Tokyo has revealed a very similar one, so here you go:

Ash and his friends have returned to Hearthome City to challenge the local Gym Leader who had been absent during their last visit. However, they hear that the Gym Leader is still gone, making Ash unable to have his Gym Battle.
The group meets an Idol Pokémon Stylist called Paris (don't ask) and her Lopunny. Upon seeing Dawn's Buneary, the woman suggests her to enter the so-called "Pokémon Collection", a famous fashion show...

Voice Actors
*Enta from the Tag Battle Tournament: Kenta Miyake
*Paris: Hitomi Nabatame
*Hoshino: Sayuri
*Chouko: Ryouko Shintani
Yes Lopunny's trainer...is a Paris Hilton Reference. Although I'm happy about this because Buneary get's some screentime...I kinda wish the trainer wasn't a Paris Hilton reference...Also this would make what three American Pop Culture references in terms of celebrities?

STEELIXMANIAC
June 30th, 2008, 01:47 AM
BUNEARY SCREENTIME! YAY!

Hmm, the episode plot's not too bad, though I think they could have done better. If anyone wants to know as well, the Animation Director for this episode is Masaaki Iwane.

solopy567
June 30th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Im not watching this episode...Paris Hilton is in it..

RUN!!

And i bet Buneary evolves this time

GKS
June 30th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I have some catching up to do in the battle deminsion.

Akio123
June 30th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Well this is the newest Japanese episode we are talking about.

Stronkadonk
June 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Well I would get an arceus to KILL the leader, I mean he beat the other four gyms! What else? They can't move on, can they? And the next episode is psyduck roadblock... Well they probably will come back, then... Kinda gay.. Should've had the gym battle, instead of 2 battles in between the movies...

Akio123
June 30th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Well I would get an arceus to KILL the leader, I mean he beat the other four gyms! What else? They can't move on, can they? And the next episode is psyduck roadblock... Well they probably will come back, then... Kinda gay.. Should've had the gym battle, instead of 2 battles in between the movies...
Out of curiosity...what are you even talking about? You talk about random killings...not the episode.

EDIT:DP088: The Pokémon Summer School Begins!
Airdate: August 7th, 2008

Ash and his friends decide to enter a summer school program which lasts for one week, taking place near Mt. Coronet. Professor Rowan and Conway (Tag Battle Tournament) make a re-appearance.

Newtype summary is also up:
Ash and his friends have decided to participate in a Pokémon summer school. At this event, many trainers gather and spend time together for one week while learning various things about Pokémon. The trainers' first task is to choose a random Pokeball, raise/train the Pokémon contained and battle with it.

An Awesome episode with COnway...on my birthday!^^

STEELIXMANIAC
July 11th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I wonder if they're using rented Pokémon like in "The Ultimate Test!" episode way back in Kanto?

Jorah
July 12th, 2008, 05:21 AM
YES CONWAY! I am so happy! He is so cool! And happy birthday for next month! 7th August!? OH NO! I'm on holiday then!! I won't be able to watch it...is it really so sad that I'm unhappy I won't be able to watch Pokemon because I'm on holday? *sigh* I'm going to have to watch about 4 or 5 episodes to watch when I come back

I wonder if they're using rented Pokémon like in "The Ultimate Test!" episode way back in Kanto?

They also had to in Johto in the Battle Tower episode. But I think this one will be a little different because they have to train wth them first, rather than going straight into battle

Akio123
July 12th, 2008, 06:17 AM
This seems liek it may even be an arc because they say begins which would amke this really interesting. I missed Kohei so much so I am happy he is back.

STEELIXMANIAC
July 12th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I hope it does become a mini-arc (and lolwut, it'll be the third mini-arc this term), especially since it's going to run over the course of a week. Minimally, it'd be ideal for them to put a week-long event for around three or four episodes, which probably is just right for this kind of event.

They also had to in Johto in the Battle Tower episode. But I think this one will be a little different because they have to train wth them first, rather than going straight into battle
Wait... there was a Battle Tower-centric episode in Johto?! ._.

Akio123
July 12th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah when was there a Johto Battle Tower episode...? ._.

Anyway, if this is an arc I'll be really happy.

STEELIXMANIAC
July 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM
A heads up guys... No Shirona (Cynthia for you English folks) appearance in DP 87, since her VA isn't present in the credits. Info from Sushi at SPPf.

Jorah
July 13th, 2008, 12:06 PM
I mean Battle Park. I got mixed up. One Trick Phoney. I think there was an episode that mentioned the Johto Battle Tower?

Akio123
July 13th, 2008, 12:15 PM
A heads up guys... No Shirona (Cynthia for you English folks) appearance in DP 87, since her VA isn't present in the credits. Info from Sushi at SPPf.
Oh man...oh well this isn't a terrible thing makes me wonder how they'll cure the Psyduck then...

STEELIXMANIAC
July 15th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Three new August titles...

DP89: Research Presentation: 'The Legend of Lake'! (Air date: 14th August)
DP90: It's Ghost-Time After School! (Air date: 21st August)
DP91: The Final Match! Pokemon Triathlon!! (Air date: 28th August)

Looks like I was right; it did end up a mini-arc, that Summer School thing. Four episodes. Go me; I totally nailed it. XD

Akio123
July 15th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I thought it was a mini-arc too. XD In fact I think we all thought it was. XD

Jorah
July 15th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Yes...I think we all worked it out...!

These episodes sound interesting, not your usual filler. The presentations, ghosts and triathlon have the potential to be funny, well, I can't see any other way as to how the presentations will be interesting, so hopefully it's funny. Although I could be pessimistic and say the ghost one will just be helping ghost Pokemon, but it doesn't sound like it.

Oh man...oh well this isn't a terrible thing makes me wonder how they'll cure the Psyduck then...

Maybe they won't cure them? Otherwise they'd have to go to Celeceon then go back to Hearthome for the gym, which would REALLY be stretching it out. Or they cure them, go through summer school, Hearthome, then go back to the road to Celeceon. Unless the Psyduck are in some random filler route. But really, if Cynthia doesn't say anything to them, there's no point in them going to Celeceon. Perhaps there'll be a contest there or something.

kohei
July 25th, 2008, 03:15 AM
This weeks episode is awesome if you love Muk like I do.
Yeah, main focus on Psyducks, but Muks get love too!

I swear, there must be someone in the production staff who loves Muks.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 1st, 2008, 08:02 AM
The entire Betobeton subplot seemed rather tacked-on to me, but the episode itself was humourous no less.

The Summer School Arc looks interesting, particularly with Kouhei's return to the series.

On another note, the animators can't decide on how to do the clouds, and if the preview says anything, they're making the cloud outlining softer. Wish they could make up their minds, but if the clouds end up looking like this then I'm happy as a pig in mud. :(

STEELIXMANIAC
August 12th, 2008, 06:16 AM
No one's announced the first September title yet? =O

DP 92: Back to the Basics, Team Rocket?!

Summary (courtesy of Bulbapedia)On their way to Celestic Town, Ash and his friends have to take Piplup to the Pokémon Center after it collapsed from overexcessive training. Meanwhile, Team Rocket, who were following the group on a slope, decide to have lunch in a luxury restaurant. But then Jessie notices that Meowth's golden charm is buried under rolls of flab. The trio now realizes that, due to them having lead a rich and luxurious life ever since they had earned the money at the summer school, they have become lazy and grown a lot in flesh. Wanting to return to their former "sharp and cool" shapes, they start a harsh training session.

Oh yay. Flabby TRio. XDDD

STEELIXMANIAC
August 16th, 2008, 08:50 AM
New title up. I hope this means I can, like double-post (I don't double-post for unnecessary means anyway). Technically, it is an update.

DP 93: The Dancing Gym Leader! Fantina Appears!!

Jorah
August 16th, 2008, 12:42 PM
YAY! Fantina at last! We've been waiting for *so* long! It's the ghost type one, right? Should be an interesting battle then.

STEELIXMANIAC
August 16th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Jorah, they're still on their way to the Celestic Contest before heading for Hearthome Gym. ^_^;

It'll be their third entry into Hearthome though. ._.

So maybe Fantina will participate in the Celestic Contest? Could make a very interesting opponent.

Jorah
August 16th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Huh? Oh what, this is a contest!? There's no gym and no potion so what's the point of them going to Celestic? I can't remember if Galactic turn up at that moment looking in the cave. But that doesn't matter to the anime, anyway...I know better than to think the anime will keep the "we're going to blow up the whole town" thing. Oh well, another contest. So I suppose she'll tell them she's the gym leader or the Japanese titles are being "spoilery" again.

STEELIXMANIAC
August 16th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Celestic has a Contest. Monica (CotD of DP 84) told Dawn there was one that was going to be held there. I get the feeling that they haven't reached Celestic yet though. I think they still have to meet Aaron of the Sinnoh Elite Four before they reach Celestic.

kohei
September 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
Satoshi and Aoi were made for each other.
Damn it, if only Pokemon was a romantic monster battling adventure comedy.

Mimitchi33
September 2nd, 2008, 10:10 AM
Wow! I'll be looking foward to "Research Presentation: The Legend of Lake!"

Jorah
September 2nd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Wow! I'll be looking foward to "Research Presentation: The Legend of Lake!"

It's out in Japanese already, haha. Unless you mean the dub?

STEELIXMANIAC
September 2nd, 2008, 07:34 PM
Kouhei is so asking for a reappearance - come on, who doesn't enjoy his creepiness? XD

He's creepy to the point of hilarity.

And he didn't really get a goodbye scene this time anyway, so I'm hoping he'll come back in a future episode.

kohei
September 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Kouhei is so asking for a reappearance - come on, who doesn't enjoy his creepiness? XD

He's creepy to the point of hilarity.

And he didn't really get a goodbye scene this time anyway, so I'm hoping he'll come back in a future episode.
It's creepy how he shares his first name with me, and he looks a lot like me when I didn't have a haircut for 4 months.

[edit]
This weeks episode, "Team Rocket, Back to Basics" was pretty awesome for the following reasons:
- OBESE Team Rocket. The money they made during the Summer School must have been great.
- Team Rocket in professional looking black attire.
- Because they are Back to Basics, they use the Team Rocket "chant" from the first series. This has Hikari questioning "wait, today's was a bit different, what the heck was that?!"

Jorah
September 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM
No episode next week

Air date: 25/9

DP 094 Pachirisu's Fever! Care-taking by Two People!?
DP 095 The Pokemon Contest! The Celestic Convention!!

Air date: 2/10

DP 096 The Ginga-Dan's Charge!! (Part One)
DP 097 The Ginga-Dan's Charge!! (Part Two)

Summaries (by Dogasu):

DP 094 "Pachirisu's Fever! Care-taking by Two People!?"
Takeshi goes off to a drugstore in order to pick up a special pokemon medicine. While he's away, Satoshi and Hikari are left to take care of things, including giving the pokemon a shower and making hand-made pancakes for everyone. However, problems arise when Pachirisu develops a high fever...!

DP 096 "The Ginga-Dan's Charge!! (Part One)"
The Ginga-Dan are desperately trying to get their hands on the legendary treasure, the Adamant Orb. Meanwhile, Satoshi and his friends head to the history museum in order to meet up with the Champion, Shirona. When they arrive, they meet the curator who shows them another treasure, the Lustrous Orb...

I can NOT wait for the Team Galectic episodes!!

Miss Reyna
September 8th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Do I smell Pachirisu getting some stage time soon? Teeheehee

STEELIXMANIAC
September 9th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Yes. I've been waiting for an episode that stars the squirrel. I miss it. XD

Blame Hikari and her under-usage of Pogeys.

Jorah
September 13th, 2008, 02:01 PM
DP 98 - The Unidentified Flying Monster!?

I can see PUSA keeping it around the same name.

Sushi translation "In an episode taking place in Solaceon Town, the group reunites with Aoi at her parents’ Daycare Center. The group hears of a rumor about a “monster with a scarf” roaming around Solaceon. It turns out to be a Lickylicky."

kohei
September 14th, 2008, 07:33 AM
More Aoi screen time is definitely good.

I wonder how long it'll be till Team Rocket complains about being hungry again.
I mean, sure they've used the money made from working at the summer school already, but they've sure had a lot to eat during that time.

Jorah
September 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
DP100 at last!

DP99 (23rd October) Shitennou Ryou! Forest of separation encounter!
DP100 (airs 30th October) Naetle, Hayashigame... and Dodaitoise!

Ryou - Aaron (E4)

Vernikova
September 23rd, 2008, 01:44 PM
DP100 at last!

DP99 (23rd October) Shitennou Ryou! Forest of separation encounter!
DP100 (airs 30th October) Naetle, Hayashigame... and Dodaitoise!

Ryou - Aaron (E4)

Lucian, Cynthia, and now Aaron. All we need is Bertha and Flint, then it's either forshadowing or a red-herring.

What's the source though?

Jorah
September 23rd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Lucian, Cynthia, and now Aaron. All we need is Bertha and Flint, then it's either forshadowing or a red-herring.

What's the source though?

http://pokeani.com/s-title/subtitle-dp-sinnoh.html

The translations were on bmgf

Vernikova
September 23rd, 2008, 02:05 PM
http://pokeani.com/s-title/subtitle-dp-sinnoh.html

The translations were on bmgf

Alright, I can't wait to see this in the US. This is to hoping it will be a great episode.

Feathing
September 24th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Don't you think is strange that the Elite Four hasn't appeared in Johto or Hoenn (Only Bruno, Agatha and Lorelei) and suddenly we meet with the Champion itself (never occured) and the other Elite Four members of Sinnoh? It's kinda inusual to me, but I'll we waiting for the Episode. I think Aaron is great

Vernikova
September 24th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Drake made an appearance in Hoenn. So did Steven, but if you don't count that, Wallace has come in Sinnoh. Lance was also in Hoenn. Agatha was part of Hoenn, a little before BF.

Master Jecht
September 24th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Nice it will be good to see Aaron in the Anime. He was my favorite of the new elite 4. They certainly are going all out to show the members of the pokemon league in D/P. I dont know where we would see Bertha, but I could see them putting flint in sunnyshore city like he was in the game.

Daisuke33
September 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Drake made an appearance in Hoenn. So did Steven, but if you don't count that, Wallace has come in Sinnoh. Lance was also in Hoenn. Agatha was part of Hoenn, a little before BF.

Don't forget Lance made his first appearance in Johto as well, so there ya go, a member of the Elite Four was in Johto. You see if you've played the Johto games ex: GSC, the Elite Four are: Will, Koga, Bruno, and Karen, then theres Lance as the Champion.

I too find it odd that not alot of Elite Four members were shafted in Johto. Will or Karen at the VERY LEAST should have gotten an episode or a cameo, since we know little about them, plus the other half of Hoenn's Elite Four like: Glacia, and Sidney. They made a rehash of Koga and Bruno for Johto's Elite Four since Koga is the Fuschia Gym Leader in the Kanto games, and Bruno is an Elite Four of Kanto. It's just strange.

But anyway, Aaron appearing should be interesting! I hope we get his awesome Bug pokemon XD. Something tells that all the Sinnoh Elite Four and Champion showing up like this must mean that the Champion league isn't far off for Ash! .........maybe not, but its very possible after Sinnoh is over.

STEELIXMANIAC
September 25th, 2008, 07:30 AM
The only thing I want to see is the battle between Ryou and Satoshi. I'd like to see how strong this Bug trainer is. Also, I hope for some much needed battle time for Mukubird and Glion, who will undoubtedly hold the advantage due to their Flying-type, which would foil Ryou's attempts to actually land serious blows. However, this could be offset if he'll indeed show that he's of Elite Four status though.

Also, I'd like to see how his character is portrayed in the anime. Mostly likely different from the games, but I still would like to see the anime's take on his character and personality.

Charaxes
September 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Well, considering how the writers have effed up on the Elite Four in the past, it's nice to know they are finally listening to the fans.

I'm more curious on the two part Galactic episode, myself. Wonder if it will be a redux of Lance and the Red Gyarados in some way. Due to Cynthia's involvement. Honestly, I didn't think she'd return... so soon, anyway.

Jorah
September 25th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I'm more curious on the two part Galactic episode, myself. Wonder if it will be a redux of Lance and the Red Gyarados in some way. Due to Cynthia's involvement. Honestly, I didn't think she'd return... so soon, anyway.

I don't think anyone would think Zoey would pop up so much...it's good for Cynthia to come in every now and again. I hope she's in the new opening

Charaxes
September 25th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I don't think anyone would think Zoey would pop up so much...it's good for Cynthia to come in every now and again. I hope she's in the new opening

Well, Zoey is Dawn's rival, so she's "spechul." It isn't like she's a game canon character, otherwise, I'd have to pay more attention than I need to on her.

Charaxes
October 1st, 2008, 10:20 AM
I know I'm double posting, but I figured to do this, so there are no double threads from the usual suspects. I decided I am going to post the Japanese episode for EP 96/97 (the Galactic one). It's a biggie, so I figured why not?

What's the timeslot of the show in Japan? It's 7:30 PM, right?

Vernikova
October 1st, 2008, 10:58 AM
If I remember correctly, it still has that slot and should be airing today.

Jorah
October 1st, 2008, 11:53 AM
Oh, well it's already aired! Japan's like 6+ hours ahead? It's 20:55 here. lol I just released the time is messed up on the forum, it says (on the post above) 07:58PM. What's the point in putting the 0 if you're putting the "pm" behind? XD Let's hope these episodes don't mess up like Kyogre/Groudon one!

And a new opening and ending! HOORAY!

Charaxes
October 1st, 2008, 12:05 PM
Oh, well it's already aired! Japan's like 6+ hours ahead? It's 20:55 here. lol I just released the time is messed up on the forum, it says (on the post above) 07:58PM. What's the point in putting the 0 if you're putting the "pm" behind? XD Let's hope these episodes don't mess up like Kyogre/Groudon one!

And a new opening and ending! HOORAY!

Serves me right for not checking my clock. Oh, well. I was going to post it in standard EST timecode, anyway. Or I may do it sooner, if the demand would be that high. I'll see.

Yeah, the PC clock is iffy, as I complained about in "Pokemon Shipwreck."

Jorah
October 1st, 2008, 01:34 PM
Someone's pic from Pokemon Sunday

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP96_97_6.jpg

At first I thought James was wearing a skirt and thought "lol crossdressing again" but James is wearing the *male* uniform!? o.O

Vernikova
October 1st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Cyrus behind Cynthia? What's with this episode? It looks too epic.

Charaxes
October 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM
Someone's pic from Pokemon Sunday

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP96_97_6.jpg

At first I thought James was wearing a skirt and thought "lol crossdressing again" but James is wearing the *male* uniform!? o.O

I'll go have a heart attack in shock, now. Maybe I will post on the episode discussion, by the top of the hour or something.

DonRoyale
October 4th, 2008, 07:54 PM
From what I got from lolserebii, Cyrus was undercover. He helped his teammates get the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs, which they succeeded at.

First appearance of Cynthia's Gastrodon. I was hoping for Togekiss over it, seeing as I'd really like to see their Pt teams...so that means no Yanmega on Aaron's team :(

A rematch between Brock's Croagunk and Jupiter's Toxicroak! I see a rivalry developing! (And possibly a "I need to evolve to become strong enough to defeat that Toxicroak" personality trait growing as well.)

And from the look of the screenshots, apparently, talk of the (Red, was it?) Chain that Cyrus used to rip the dimensions open was there, as it frequently showed pictures of the lake trio and Cyrus doing some insane little speech thingie. Wierd. o.O

The other Galactic Admins were introduced, all with their proper teams. Interesting.

I'm just happy that this time around, they're actually injecting the DPPt plotline into the story instead of having one or two episodes dedicated to it and then leaving it alone. This is interesting.

Good episode looks good.
Can't wait for the next one =D

Daisuke33
October 15th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Serebii has put up 3 new Japanese titles For next month:

569: Rival Trainer Jun Appears!
570: Hearthome Gym! vs Fantina!
571: Chaotic Melee at Canalave City!

A New Rival huh? If Jun is like Shinji this is going to be interesting but we dont need another "Silver" around xD.
Finally! Satoshi gets to challenge Fantina! Geez, what an elusive Gym leader. This should be good with her Ghost Pokemon, but I doubt she'll be like Morty.
Canalave City already?! Wow that's quick! I throught fillers would be in order after a gym battle episode. Nice.

DonRoyale
October 15th, 2008, 08:07 AM
FINALLY! ASH VS. FANTINA!
THERE IS A GOD!

And I agree, Jorah. It took them 19 episodes between Crasher Wake and Fantina, but then (1-2?) episodes between Fantina and Bryon? :S

Still, what I'm more interested in is "Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra". I WANT TO KNOW IF SMEX TURTLE EVOLVES :#

Akio123
October 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Just saying Jun is the default name of the DIamond and pearl rival in the Japanese version.

Argent Crusader
October 15th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I see comments on more E4 members appears, see... No previous regions had Champions on anime, (IE: Gary wasn't Kanto champion, Lanche wasn't Johto champion, Steven hadn't any menctions of being the champion on hoenn), but now there's Cynthia, so, why not E4?
I think Sinnoh League will be more akin to the games.

Also, about this "New Rival Jun", I'm pretty sure it's Palmer's son.

DonRoyale
October 15th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Then there's the question of discussion:

With Dawn a part of the anime already, whose rival will this be? Ash's or Dawn's?

Argent Crusader
October 15th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Dawn have pretty much rivals, also Jun (probably Barry in US dub) is more the trainer type, being the Tower Tycoon's son doesn't fit in contests... So, I guess it will be Ash's rival.

DonRoyale
October 15th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I thought it was Lucas, not Barry...:S
I suppose it makes sense that he's Ash's rival...

Jorah
October 15th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Barry had REALLY better bash into everyone! And demanding £1,000,000! That is so funny! He'd better bash into Paul, his face would be so funny. It's actually an absolute surprise he's appearing at all.

Since it says rival trainer, he'll probably be Ash's rival. But how on earth are they zipping over to Canalave so quickly?

And I agree, Jorah. It took them 19 episodes between Crasher Wake and Fantina, but then (1-2?) episodes between Fantina and Bryon? :S

*blinks* Um, I didn't say anything! XD But I'm glad I'm noticed, anyway haha.

Melodyfree
October 15th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Whoa whoa WAIT. Jun is appearing in the anime?! Well knock me out with a heavy ball and send my unconscious body to the Battle Frontier as an epic joke.
Barry had REALLY better bash into everyone! And demanding £1,000,000! That is so funny! He'd better bash into Paul, his face would be so funny.
Quoted for truth.

Icelilly
October 15th, 2008, 01:03 PM
569: Rival Trainer Jun Appears!

Jun? As in Jun from the games? SOMEONE THROW SOMETHING AT ME TO SEE IF I'M STILL ALIVE! @v@ *is in heaven*

Still, what I'm more interested in is "Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra". I WANT TO KNOW IF SMEX TURTLE EVOLVES :#
It better not evolve! I'll be so sad if it does. ;A; *hugs invisible Turtwig plushie*

Crysta Blade
October 16th, 2008, 02:40 AM
YES! Barry! If you heard cheering from the other side of the world, that was me. =P But anyway, I hope they do him justice.

It better not evolve! I'll be so sad if it does. ;A; *hugs invisible Turtwig plushie*

Actually, it's been said in a summary that Turtwig will evolve.

Icelilly
October 16th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Actually, it's been said in a summary that Turtwig will evolve.
WHAT?! ;A; Can you post a link to the summary?

Jorah
October 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
After Jun, no-one better be left standing after that episode XD

WHAT?! ;A; Can you post a link to the summary?

I don't think there's an actual summary, it's just what someone on another forum translated from what I can gather

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4351/rivalcenanime0fw5.gif
(stolen from Kasumi's sig at bmgf XD)

Icelilly
October 16th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I don't think there's an actual summary, it's just what someone on another forum translated from what I can gather

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4351/rivalcenanime0fw5.gif
(stolen from Kasumi's sig at bmgf XD)
*sigh* I guess I'll just wait for the episode to air then.

OMG. That sprite is awesome. XD

Azumi
October 26th, 2008, 09:54 PM
JUN? Oh my gosh, the impatient boy we call Barry?

Hit me with a Heavy Ball and slam me on the wall until I fall unconscious. Please.

Jorah
October 28th, 2008, 01:44 PM
This was posted on bmgf, and here's the source http://yumizushima.blog122.fc2.com/ The Riley VA took a picture of the script and posted it on his blog, which explains the jump in titles. It's interesting to see the front of the script

DP 108: Riley and Lucario

More aura info, hopefully!

Candy Christina
October 28th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Blah, I really hope Ash doesn't get Riolu. x_x

If he does though, I'll learn to live with it...eventually.

DonRoyale
October 29th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Gib Brock Riolu, if anything.
pl0x.

Jorah
October 31st, 2008, 02:01 PM
There's gonna be an episode called:

Darkrai VS Cresselia
http://pokeani.com/

ALSO: (Gravy from Serebii)
So, I went on Jetix UK's 'Pokámon' website thanks to boredom and subliminal messaging from a certain television who shall not be named, and stumbled across a lengthy list of pokámon that are to appear 'in the new season'. All of them are correct so far, including the likes of Dusknoir, Lickilicky, Grotle, Jun's team, and if Adamant's Terebi-kun source is viable, Darkrai and Cresselia (The only ones left appear to be Rotom, Mamoswine and Magmortar).

Magmortar should be Magmar, it was a mistake

http://www.jetix.co.uk/localise/pokemon_dp/home.html
Click New Pokámon - "New to the series" EVERY Pokemon on there has been in Battle Dimension except Rotom and Mamoswine

Jorah
November 11th, 2008, 01:06 PM
It's copy and paste time ~

Newtype (the site that gave us the Grotle and Aaron summaries) have updated. I'm on a roll this week with Anime info, huh?

http://anime.webnt.jp/program/index.php?pg_page=tv_detail&detail=1588

Summaries for Darkrai vs. Cresselia, Rotom episode, and the Canalave Melee episode.

"The Yosuga Gym Match! (Satoshi) vs. Melissa!!"
"Satoshi is going to challenge the Gym Leader of the Yosuga Gym, Melissa. Satoshi is absolutely sure that his Buoysel will be able to respond to the Ganger Melissa has chosen as he starts to put the pressure on Melissa's Ghost-type. However, just as Buoysel is about to deliver the finishing blow, Ganger uses its Hypnosis attack on Buoysel!"

"The Chaotic Melee in Mio City!"
"After arriving in Mio City, Satoshi and his friends fall into one of the Rocket-Dan's traps and become separated from Pikachu and the others. While Satoshi and the other search for Pikachu-tachi, the Rocket-Dan's Nyasu appears and unexpectantly tells them that he wants to quit the Rocket-Dan and become their friend."

"Cresslia vs. Darkrai! / The Old Chateau and Rotom!"
"Satoshi and his friends go to the Mito Gym to sign up for a Gym battle, but they're told that the Gym Leader is out. After getting in touch with Orchid-Hakase, our heroes learn about the Mori no Youkan ("Old Chateau") and the delicious foods they have there. Satoshi-tachi go to the house to get some of this food, but it's closed. Satoshi and his friends are about to turn around to leave when..."

Apparently, it's supposed to be "The Old Gateau and Rotom!"

Vernikova
November 11th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Awesomeness. Maybe now we'll get some information and questions about Rotom and it's "legendaryness".

DonRoyale
November 15th, 2008, 03:04 PM
From Serebii:

Episode 574: The Way To Befriend Pokemon
Episode 575: Rampardos vs. Bastiodon!

Something tells me, in the latter, that Ash and co. want to challenge Bryon, but somehow, Roark comes in and fights him first. Afterwards, Bryon goes all "Bawww, I don't WANNA fight now, gtfo" and thus the crew go to Iron Island for the whole arc there (where Jun probably gets Riolu)

Thoughts?

Vernikova
November 15th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I like your thoughts actually. The former sounds kind of interesting, they're probably teaching some young kids or a trainer who is fighting with his own pokémon. I agree with you on the latter though.

hothead
December 12th, 2008, 06:43 PM
If they give any of the main cast a rilou it would be Brock he needs a new pokemon im kind of getting sick of HAppiiini it is kind of annoying he needs a new pokemon and rilou would be perfect for brock

Artemis
January 8th, 2009, 03:13 PM
hmm, well there is a new episode supposed to hit Japan on Feb. 5th called "Mischief Phione" so this should be interesting...

Jorah
January 9th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I dunno, the episode with Darkrai and Cresselia wasn't very good, so I don't have such hopes about this episode :/ But you never know.

Vernikova
January 10th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Japan on Feb. 5th called "Mischief Phione"

It sounds like they're trying to make a pun. LOLZ

Akio123
January 19th, 2009, 12:00 PM
DP 115 : The wild officer jenny and her assistant Chatot !
^New title.

Vernikova
January 19th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I wonder why she's so wild. Maybe she's a fan girl or something. Chatot also comes back for another episode. Maybe it won't be so bad.

Jorah
January 19th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Oh, this is good, I haven't heard Perappu's voice so...it's a good opportunity to hear it, I suppose.

Artemis
February 7th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Alright...Japan has a new title out for one of their future episodes and it has to deal with one of Team Rocket's old school friends. It was noted that this could be the end of Jessie, James, and Meowth...

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Will TR really be breaking up this time?

I will send u the link about it, if you want...it is located on serebii.net atm...btw the title is: Team Rocket Breakup? and it is episode 585.

Unown_
February 8th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Titles like "Team Rocket Breaking Up (Spoiler Alert)" is a spoiler on itself. Keep that in mind.
Better would be "Team Rocket (spoiler)".

Secondly there is already a thread to discuess/announce upcomming Japanese episodes, so I'll be merging them together.

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Alright serebii.net has just revealed a future episode coming out in Japan. It is called "Team Rocket Breakup!?" and it has one of TR's old school friends meeting up with them.

Do you think this could mean that Jessie, James, and Meowth are finally going to split?

So, my anime fans...go ahead and "Discuss!"

PS: I made a post about this earlier but it seems to have disappeared and I do not know where it went...lolz

hashtag
February 8th, 2009, 09:44 AM
I do not, I think that maybe Butch and Cassidy will come back and they will break up.

Frostbiteकर्म
February 8th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I doubt team rocket will break up. It just seems too unlikely.

Jumpluff
February 8th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Maybe Meowth, James and Jessie will quit Team Rocket and Butch & Cassidy take over to catch Pikachu.

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 09:49 AM
IDK...I mean they sure have given hints of TR wanting to do their own things...more than before actually...and hasn't butch and cassidy made an appeaance with the whole hippowdon episode already?

plus I do not think it is them, because they said it is an old school friend...

Kaori
February 8th, 2009, 09:51 AM
A TR breakup???!!!
I sure hope not, but I think if they ever do have a break up SOMEONE has to trouble Ash and Co.
Dont u think? :)

Unown_
February 8th, 2009, 09:58 AM
PS: I made a post about this earlier but it seems to have disappeared and I do not know where it went...lolz

It was merged with the Upcoming Japanese episode Title Thread.
Do keep in mind that titles like "Ash's Turtwig has evolved(spoiler)" is a spoiler on it's self.

Spinor
February 8th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Those titles crack me up big time XD.

Team Rocket better break up. They've gotten so old now.

I'm actually hoping that Pokemon Hunter J becomes the new primary antagonist. Only appearing every few episodes.

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 10:57 AM
yeah if TR does break up, then James should become a breeder/trainer and Jessie should appear a few times debuting in contests and such...maybe even winning a few?

as for meowth he should be be a pokemon spokesman!!! lol to inspire all the pokemon out there...

but what AdvanceK9 said is a good though, making Hunter J more of the villain now, appearing once in a while...and have another few minor villains in there as well, just to keep the spice going...

Vernikova
February 8th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Team Rocket better break up. They've gotten so old now.

I'm actually hoping that Pokemon Hunter J becomes the new primary antagonist. Only appearing every few episodes.

I've already explained why replacing them or taking them away wouldn't work. :|

matt561
February 8th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I they do break up that would mean i was right...

It would also make me sad i love those guys

Jorah
February 8th, 2009, 12:19 PM
lol. Team Rocket won't ever break up. Not until the end of the series, anyway. Anyway, this episode sounds quite interesting, here's the description

"The Rocket-Dan's Breakup!?"
The three members of the Rocket-Dan attack Satoshi and his friends in yet another attempt to capture Pikachu. The trio is blasted away by their target and, physically and emotionally drained, lands at a ramen shop. There, Musashi and Kojirou are surprised when they discover that the shop owner was one of their underclassmen from their days at the Rocket-Dan training facility.

So this (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mondo) is what I instantly thought about when I read the word "underclassman"...

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Yeah it will be quite interesting to see what happens in this episode...but really it makes u think...what would really happen if team rocket split up???

Vernikova
February 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM
They had an episode about them splitting up already.

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM
but why have another one again??? and the sinnoh series has proven to make a lot of differences from the older series lately...such as more evolutions, unexpected surprises, and more...

Vernikova
February 8th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Japanese titles don't always describe the episode accurately. For example, the Phione title wasn't very accurate.

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 02:32 PM
that is VERY true...lolz you got me now! the title doesn't always relate to what happens in the show...but honestly I never htought TR would even break up anyway...

Jorah
February 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Some people have thought it is the actual organisation of Team Rocket that breaks up, or it's that underclassman that is breaking away and leaving the team.

Artemis
February 8th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Some people have thought it is the actual organisation of Team Rocket that breaks up, or it's that underclassman that is breaking away and leaving the team.

that is a good point..I wonder what Jessie, James, andMeowth would have to say to that if the TR Organization was really breaking up...

Vernikova
February 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM

I thought that the undesclassman already left the Rockets and became the ramen shop owner.

Inferno1
February 8th, 2009, 08:58 PM
It is hard to translate from jap like i like doc brock jap title pacrishu has fever and two people take after or something like that in that case it had something to do with the episode but i never take jap titles to seriously it is a rough Translation so i wouldnt be surprized if butch and cassidy came make em fight and they split up and then jessie and james and meowth will get back together and then send butch and cassidy into orbit

Jorah
February 9th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I thought that the undesclassman already left the Rockets and became the ramen shop owner.

Well, it doesn't say the he has already broken away, it could be he's considering it or it's a story about when he did.

Artemis
February 9th, 2009, 12:46 PM
now the title's got me all bumbled up...lolz

Vernikova
February 9th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Well, it doesn't say the he has already broken away, it could be he's considering it or it's a story about when he did.

It would be interesting to see an episode about someone leaving an evil organization.

Myzou
February 19th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Episode 586: PokéRinger! Big Decisive Sky Battle!!

So, based on this, and the fact that lately they've been repeating things... I.E. Jessie's Dustox moving to Mate with a Dustox, similar to Butterfree, Mamoswine acting like Charizard, etc...

Am I the only one who forsees Staravia evolving into Staraptor during this episode? It would also explain why we saw Staraptor figurines for the Movie 12 toys, and keep with the semi repeating plots. Ash's flying "starter" evolves to it's final form in a Pokeringer Competition, similar to Swellow.

Swift!
February 19th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Actually, yes... that makes a lot of sense.
I would not be surprised if Staravia evolved into Staraptor in that episode.
The Japanese title even sounds like it could happen.
You can bet I'll be holding out for this episode!

gigabyte8877
February 19th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah I think so, because ash uses Staravia all the time.. Its got to evolve at some point:cheeky:

Haza
February 19th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I think so too. Im just worriedd that too many of his sinnoh pokemon are evolving.

DonRoyale
February 19th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Ah, organ feces. You beat me to it. I was JUST about to post this very question.

I foresee it hapenning. After all, since Taillow evolved in the episode this mimics, it makes sense that Staravia will finally (please?) evolve.

It makes a lot of sense ;o

Akio123
February 19th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Well yeah of course the writers are going to use the exact same form of evolution that was used for Swellow.>_> I really hope it doesn't evolve...but it may...so I'm not happy.

zacnoa345
February 19th, 2009, 07:09 PM
That will definately be the case and good point :) .

Artemis
February 20th, 2009, 04:07 AM
BIG NEWS!!! Serebii.net has just released another Japanaese title that will come out in the near future. It seems it is about another one of those Pokemon Ringer contests they had, like the one back in the Hoenn. The title is : "Pokemon Ringer, Big Decisive Sky Battle!" If I were anyone else, I would say they just might be bringing this back to give Staravia a reason to evolve...what do you all think?

lol...IDK if this would be considered big news or not, but hey it is a new japanese title for the DP series! so...:D

processr
February 20th, 2009, 04:21 AM
I like how you think Serebii has released this title, as if they were the first to know. Especially as it was reported on Bulbagarden forums (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=34886) a good twelve hours before Serebii 'broke the news', and was probably posted on 2chan a good time before that, even.

(In fact, it was posted about ten hours or so ago on this very forum. >>; )

I agree that an evolution could be on the cards. Having not seen the Hoenn saga I'm going on what I have read, but didn't Satoshi's Subame evolve after the original PokéRinger competition? The DP series has been quick to draw comparisons with events of earlier seasons, so an evolution wouldn't be a shock.

Jorah
February 20th, 2009, 05:49 AM
I hope it evolves soon! It's been Staravia for about almsot 100 episodes now.

Azumi
February 20th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Man, we finally save the poor Staravia from its distress...
I hope that episode comes sooner!

Mitchman
February 20th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Well then thats what DP119 or 120? 120 got it. Anyway lol in 4 episodes i wonder whats goi8ng to happen. I suspect this episode a training episode of such for staravia for the gym battle coming soon and such and i wish it wont evolve and chimchar will. IEther way both will evolve sooner or later so theres a chance for one of the 2 to evolve. The other would come later.

Forci Stikane
February 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Unlikely. What will probably happen is that, after failing to win the Sinnoh League, Ash/Satoshi will return to Eterna Forest for whatever reason, at which point Staravia will evolve in order to protect a wild flock of Starly and Staravia. At this point, Ash/Satoshi will decide to leave his new Staraptor with this flock for its continued protection, while making a promise to return that the writers will actually have no intention of following up on.

Vernikova
February 20th, 2009, 09:14 AM
I'm hoping for an evolution for Staravia. Here's to hoping.

Artemis
February 20th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I think this just may be the time where it happens...though I wonder IF he'll be smart enough to enter staravia OR gliscor, I just put that into perspective...lolz

but the reason why I stated serebii.net is because I use that as my primary news source...plus it was the first site I saw where it was stated...

Unown_
February 20th, 2009, 10:39 AM
This should to the "The Upcoming Japanese Episode Title Thread (Beware of Possible Spoilers) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=113677&goto=newpost)" thread

Artemis
February 20th, 2009, 10:51 AM
uh unown...WE ARE IN THAT THREAd! lol...

Jorah
February 20th, 2009, 11:11 AM
There used to be a seperate thread so he moved it here

Artemis
February 20th, 2009, 12:25 PM
oh I see now...but yeah I definitely think this will be the episode where Staravia gets its time to shine and finally evolves! ...or, the writers won't do that and Ash will use gliscor istead for the pokeringer contest...but I think the first idea is better for this new episode title!

Myzou
February 23rd, 2009, 06:19 AM
Totally posted this in the dub title thread on accident at first XD

Two New Titles have been revealed~ And they BOTH Air on my birthday :O

Episode 587: Crash! Mamoswine VS Aggron!
Episode 588: Teach Me! Pokémon!

Something tells me Crash! Will be Mamoswine's charizard moment... being beaten and hurt by aggron, dawn takes care of it, Mamoswine then starts listening to her, and he beats said aggron. (Yay for repeating storylines!) <_<

Not sure what Teach Me! Could be... possibly involving Candice?