PDA

View Full Version : Guh... morning x.x

Chikara
October 31st, 2007, 01:38 PM
What's the firstEST thing you think when you wake up? Go into detail, it's usually a funny story.

I wake up to my dad stomping across the kitchen to my room. Yeah. He STOMPS. But anyway, he then frickin opens my door as loud as humanly possible, letting my dogs jump onto my bed, getting me mad and almost yelling at my dad, but I realize I'm still half asleep, and drop dead again.

I finally get out of bed a half an hour later XD

Sammi
October 31st, 2007, 01:42 PM
Usually I wake up a little before 8, when my alarm is set to get off. I turn off the alarm so it doesn't go off, because I loathe that... then I go back to sleep within a minute. XD

Well, when I actually get up, I turn over, roll off of bed, grab clothes, and go to the bathroom to change and stuff. After that, I gather my things, check the computer if I have a little spare time, sometimes go downstairs for a quick bite of breakfast, and then leave.

I have fifteen minutes to do all of this on most days. I like my sleep... I don't get enough of it. I wish I'd remember to brush my hair.

Kyoko
October 31st, 2007, 01:46 PM
I wake up every morning to my VERY loud alarm clock. Seriously, this thing is loud, I can hear it downstairs sometimes D: But, I'm always half-asleep and don't think to wake up. So I wake up at 5:45am and my alarm goes off at 5am.

My first thought is "oh no, I slept in ;;"

Spaekle Oddberry
October 31st, 2007, 01:49 PM
I"ll be lying in bed for a while after I'm awake, and while I'm half-asleep I'll go into these long meditations and come up with theories on life. Everything will make complete sense while I'm half asleep, but later when I'm awake I'm like, "...what?" o_O

Like, one time, I decided that everything that sucked in life had a certain chemical formula that made it suck. I started coming up with a bunch of transition properties: things that used to suck but don't suck any more, things that used not to suck but suck now. It made perfect sense when I was half-asleep. Only thing is, I'm terrible at chemistry and can hardly even balance equations. D:

ultradarkrai
October 31st, 2007, 01:51 PM
i get my brekfast its the most important meal of the day

Wish
October 31st, 2007, 02:22 PM
Well, My iHome wakes me up around 6:30. I usually sneak on PC at 4:00 AM - 5:30 AM. So I'm usually VERRRY tired. I have my dog pounce on me, my parents knocking on my door, and my little brother yelling in my ear to wake up. Meh..My first thought is usually, "Gosh, can I go back to sleep?"

diamondpearl876
October 31st, 2007, 02:35 PM
On weekdays, I wake up to my annoying alarm clock and will purposely leave it like that for a few minutes so it will wake up my parents as well. x) On weekends, though, they like to throw my baby sister on the bed with me so she'll pull my nose or something, or they'll throw the dog in bed.

I remember, once, though, that I dreamed my alarm clock went off at like 3 AM, actually got dressed for school and everything and then realized how early it was. =(

Hinamori_Momo
October 31st, 2007, 04:38 PM
When I sleep I enter a meditative state. It kinda rocks when you know what's going to happen. One day when I was asleep I dreamt something random to happen and it happened that day at school. I was studied for a few days and all I see until I wake up is what will happen later on in my life. The doctors that were studying me told me I could predict the future and tried to put post-hypnotic suggestions into my brain while I was asleep to see what they want to see and tell them all about it when I wake up. And when I do wake up, I'm either tackled by doctors studying me or my pets. It rocks but it really sicks being barraged by something EVERY SINGLE MORNING, so I put homemade motion sensor and net traps around my room so I wake up at any point.

Midnight Beat
October 31st, 2007, 04:41 PM
Most of the time the first thing I think is, "Oh, crap, I got to go to school now".

Melody
October 31st, 2007, 04:53 PM
Well, I wake up at 6:30am on mornings I have to work.
Those mornings go something like this:
My dad stomps into the bedroom. You can always hear him coming down the hall. D:
First thought that comes into my head is "nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! 5 more minutes...;;" I am not a morning person. XP
Next thing is he comes in and turns on that bright freaking bedroom light and says "John, It's 6:30" and I'm thinking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I wanna sleep iiiinnnnnn!!!" So, I lay there for about 5-10 minutes trying to wake up and pry myself from a perfectly comfortable bed so I can drag my lazy rear to work. XD
I slowly get ready to go. the 15-20 minutes it takes me to get ready seems like hours because my brain is still foggy.
Yup. That's how I get up. Every morning I work. On the weekends I dont have to wake up untill I feel like it. ^_^ Sleeping in FTW~!!

marz
October 31st, 2007, 04:53 PM
First thing that happens is that my extremely loud alarm clock goes off, I wake up like incredibly fast and immediately think "JESUS CHRIST that's loud." and I like, basically just turn down the volume because I don't want to fall asleep, I just want to relax. If I fall asleep, I will be late for school. That's happened too many times already. XD After about 10 minutes of relaxing and getting used to the warmth I get from my bed, I get up, grab clothes, jump in the shower. By the time I get out of the shower, I'm awake. But since I'm asleep when I get it, it takes me forever to take a full shower, thus making me nearly late. XD

The thought "Oh God, school." probably comes in there somewhere. XD;

donavannj
October 31st, 2007, 04:57 PM
Most of the time the first thing I think is, "Oh, crap, I got to go to school now".

My thoughts are very similar. Except they are more prone to including, "Morning?!? Already?!? It was 1 AM (or whatever time I last saw on my alarm clock) just a moment ago! *Now then, where is that snooze button?*" This is when I hit my snooze button, get out of bed, or just fall back asleep.

Note: * Denotes optional sentence.

Natti
October 31st, 2007, 05:25 PM
During School Days
Usual First Thought(s): '... Ugh. School...', '... Why does school have to be so early?', 'But my bed's so comfy!'
Usual Routine: Hold my eyes open for a couple of seconds to keep them that way, sit in the bed for a minute or two then drag my butt to the bathroom. Then, I use the toilet, brush my teeth, wash my face, and go back to my room and do my stretches (it's the only way I can actually move.) and then change clothes. If I'm wearing my hair down or in a half-ponytail, I straighten it with a straightener but if I'm wearing a ponytail, I make my arms sore by brushing it over and over so that no bumps will appear. Then, if I have enough time, apply some lip balm and lotion and stuff.

During Weekends and Holidays
Usual First Thought(s): If Saturday, '... Yay. I get to sleep in.' if Sunday or last day of break, '... Ugh. School's tomorrow.'
Usual Routine: First, I let my computer start up and everything while I go use the toilet and wash my hands and stuff. Then, I come back and sign into my user thing. (you guys know what I mean, right?) Then I go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face and stuff. Then, I do my daily stretches then spend a day wasting away on the Internet. :B

Faceless*
October 31st, 2007, 06:00 PM
The first thing I realize when I wake up is "Is today a School day?" which in most cases it is heh

If I realize school day is true, I try and go back to bed, no one realizing I woke up

If I realize it's a Saturday/Sunday, I suddenly feel happy

anyone else like this? =D

Ausaudriel
October 31st, 2007, 07:04 PM
Like, one time, I decided that everything that sucked in life had a certain chemical formula that made it suck. I started coming up with a bunch of transition properties: things that used to suck but don't suck any more, things that used not to suck but suck now. It made perfect sense when I was half-asleep. Only thing is, I'm terrible at chemistry and can hardly even balance equations. D:
.. o.O

Err anyway. XD I'm home-schooled nowadays, so my sleeping schedule is totally under my control. :B I usually just wake up, then turn a bit and go back to sleep a few time before finally getting up. XD Thennnn, on normal days, I usually have an apple or an orange or some other fruit, sit down and get my schoolwork for the day done, then pop online and, well, that's that. :D

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 31st, 2007, 09:40 PM
Considering how late I sleep, and how long I sleep in, My first thought is usually "Oh no! I have to get up! School!"

Cherrim
October 31st, 2007, 09:58 PM
My first thought is OHGODWHATSGOINGONNOSTOP. Then I hit snooze and fall back asleep for another 9 minutes before it goes off again, or I'll set the alarm to a later date and opt to skip out on study and/or class time. I haven't been to my 8:30 class in almost a week. DD: *awful habit*
I remember, once, though, that I dreamed my alarm clock went off at like 3 AM, actually got dressed for school and everything and then realized how early it was. =(
That happened to me once! Except it wasn't a dream and I'd gotten up and dressed and ready for school around 4:30 AM. XD; It was winter, so I didn't notice a difference when I glanced outside.

Went
November 1st, 2007, 12:10 AM
I usually wake up two minutes before the alarm rings. So I spent two minutes stressed trying not to fall asleep and not to be scared by the alarm when it rings. I have thought on not having it, since I usually wake up automatically at the hour, but the day I didn't put it, I kept sleeping. I think my brain did it on purpose :\

シーツー
November 1st, 2007, 12:17 AM
I usually wake up 10 minutes before my alarm clock (DS) rings (that´s 6.00am) and then I wish: Oh no, why do I have to go to school today? Couldn´t be Saturday or Sunday today?-_-
Then I think these 10 minutes all about school stuff and that I´d prefer to stay at home... But nah, I can´t do anything against it.

During weekends or vacations I wake up at 5 or 6am and the first thing I think is: Cool, finally night is over, so I can get up now!!!111^_^

But sometimes it happens to me, that I think that today´s school but actually it´s Saturday or so then XD
When I realize that it´s weekend, then I´m very happy and the shock is over xD

johnlycett
November 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM
I wake up, my bed is next to the wall i usally through the night rollover towards the wall.
As soon as I wake up my head always looks around and I bump my head.

Ausaudriel
November 1st, 2007, 01:49 AM
That happened to me once! Except it wasn't a dream and I'd gotten up and dressed and ready for school around 4:30 AM. XD; It was winter, so I didn't notice a difference when I glanced outside.
I.. think she means she dreamed her alartm clock went off, but that she ACTUALLY got up because of it and got read. XD

Actually on a similar note to that, I once woke up at like 6:00pm-ish and got up thinking it was actually early morning. >.< It was at that time when looking outside it could be either dawn or dusk-- that musky dull-blue-ish-ness color.

Lady Nicole
November 1st, 2007, 02:36 AM
Must...go...on...msn.

Lol, yup that's my first thought every day. What a loser.

Lumine
November 1st, 2007, 03:10 AM
Another day filled with unlimited misery and heartless pain..kill me somebody quick....

JK Im not emo heh

Back in junior high I usually think "please let me sleep for another 10 min please" then my mum comes into my room with a bucket of hot water and Im like "alright alright Im up geez.." (it happened a few times though o.0)

But now I just get up whenever I feel ready and have breakfast as soon as Im up...

Ausaudriel
November 1st, 2007, 03:24 AM
Back in junior high I usually think "please let me sleep for another 10 min please" then my mum comes into my room with a bucket of hot water and Im like "alright alright Im up geez.." (it happened a few times though o.0)
Wait-- hot water? O.o Cold would be far more effective for awakening in the morning. XD

Warm water would feel good.. >.> apart from the obvious.. wetness.. (though that may be because it's freezing here in the mornings. :[..)

Lumine
November 1st, 2007, 03:32 AM
Wait-- hot water? O.o Cold would be far more effective for awakening in the morning. XD

Warm water would feel good.. >.> apart from the obvious.. wetness.. (though that may be because it's freezing here in the mornings. :[..)

My mum is unique you might say..but she stops doing that ages ago XD

Amoeba
November 1st, 2007, 04:58 AM
Usually something along the lines of "what a horrible dream" or "why am I still so tired" or "I'm late!"

Binary
November 1st, 2007, 07:47 AM
Ummm............
I wake up, brush my teeth(half asleep), go to my bed again and study(its true XD)And then i fall asleep in my bed. Actually i dont study, I just read some stories in books that are entertaining and drop on my bed asleep again.

Cherrim
November 1st, 2007, 09:25 AM
I.. think she means she dreamed her alartm clock went off, but that she ACTUALLY got up because of it and got read. XD
Oooooh, that makes more sense then. XD; So I guess it was the same situation.

Astinus
November 1st, 2007, 11:39 AM
When I first wake up, I stare at my clock to see what time it is. Normally I wake up fifteen minutes before my alarm goes off, so I just lie in bed and try not to fall asleep. Usually, my thoughts consist of "Is it Thursday? I want it to be Thursday. I wish my night class was every day..."

Then I lie and wonder about the dreams I just woke up from. They make no sense.

By this time, it's time for me to wake up, so I quickly toss on clothes, and stand outside while my dog runs around the back yard, and I brush my hair. By this time, I'm at least slightly awake enough to function, so I can make it through the school day.

On the weekends, which start on Friday for me since I have no classes that day, I wake up and wonder if I have to go to work.

Aegis
November 1st, 2007, 11:46 AM
I usually wake up at nine to... nothing. Get out of bed, change and shower etc... go eat, then start school.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 1st, 2007, 04:25 PM
When I wake up on school days (which is 6:10 am) I turn off my alarm in rage, stay in bed till around 6:30 am, then my mom normally shouts "Abby, get up!" It normally take about 5-15 minutes to pick my outfit. (sometimes I know, sometimes I don't)

Then about 10-15 minutes is spend brushing my hair, I put on makeup for about 5 minutes or so. Then me and my brother Aidan rush out the door to at around 7:05-7:07 am to catch the 7:08-7:10 am bus. And no, I don't eat breakfast. O_o

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 07:53 PM
The morning is just my Mom yelling at me to get up and no matter when she gets me up it almost seems physically impossile sometimes to get up before 7:40. of course there's breakfast, yum breakfast.

Tsugaru
November 2nd, 2007, 10:05 PM
I'll wake up, to my dogs jumping all over me at around 5:30Am and then I'll go pack my bag to school(Normally at that time I'm still half asleep and forget a book or two.)Then I'll go brush my teeth straight after, I hate morning breath. x-x

Sylphiel
November 3rd, 2007, 02:09 AM
Usually what I'll do in the mornings, right after a few alarms and my thought of "oh god is it time to wake up already?", is drag myself out of bed and go right over to my laptop to check on a few things. Breakfast comes next, then some relaxing/waking up fully time, and then a shower and then it's time to get ready for work...

Although if I sleep in later than normal, then I cut out some of the waking-up time and just head for the shower. <_<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:13 AM
I use the Bathroom other than using the Bathroom I take a shower, eat something anything. Then turn the Computer on and go on to any website. Put my clothes on and then not being finished with either doing my hair or putting eyeliner on I get bum rushed out the house to go to school

:t354:TG

Razer302
November 3rd, 2007, 05:44 AM
The first few times I wake up I go back to sleep. I hate getting up. Especially on a school morning. After that I get my phone and text my girlfriend for a bit. Then I will get dressed and go in to the bathroom and get ready for school.