PDA

View Full Version : Requesting trades

Non-Legend
October 31st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Hello I'm trying to fill my pokedex as much as possible and also figure out what kind of pokemon I want for a team. If you can trade me any of the listed pokemon either pm me or post on thread. If you are requesting a certain pokemon in return I can breed it for you so you can train it the way you prefer. I can not give you shinies or ev trained pokemon (whatever that is) or legendaries just regular pokemon. So please trade!

Pokemon Desired at the moment
Ralts (preferably male)
Slowpoke
Porygon
Snorunt
Solrock
Lunatone
Castform
Staryu
Miltank
Tauros
Kanghaskan
Clampearl
Growlithe
Grimer
All for right now but if you're willing to give away a legendary for no apparent reason I'll take it but other than that these are the pokemon on my wish list currently.

pigeon315
October 31st, 2007, 03:52 PM
Hello I'm trying to fill my pokedex as much as possible and also figure out what kind of pokemon I want for a team. If you can trade me any of the listed pokemon either pm me or post on thread. If you are requesting a certain pokemon in return I can breed it for you so you can train it the way you prefer. I can not give you shinies or ev trained pokemon (whatever that is) or legendaries just regular pokemon. So please trade!

Pokemon Desired at the moment
Ralts (preferably male)
Slowpoke
Porygon
Snorunt
Solrock
Lunatone
Castform
Staryu
Miltank
Tauros
Kanghaskan
Clampearl
Growlithe
Grimer
All for right now but if you're willing to give away a legendary for no apparent reason I'll take it but other than that these are the pokemon on my wish list currently.

i have the pokemon in bold, wot pokemon do u have to offer in return

i also have slowpoke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and staryu, castfoam

KKN
October 31st, 2007, 03:58 PM
I have these:

Ralts (male w/ egg move Destiny Bond)
Slowpoke
Porygon (named TOI)
Castform (shiny- named CASSEY)
Miltank (w/ egg move Present)
Kanghaskan

Non-Legend
October 31st, 2007, 03:58 PM
to pigeon
uumm...I have an Alakazam from GTS for Ralts if exceptable.
I have around lvl 40 Ninetales I don't think I'll really be using for Growlithe.
If you want I can get an Anorith for you for Porygon.
If you want a Lvl 20 Cranidos with 60 attack (not sure of other stats) I can give that to you for Kanghaskan.

pigeon315
October 31st, 2007, 04:01 PM
got all them, ne more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Non-Legend
October 31st, 2007, 04:01 PM
Oh hi kougawolf! Would an Ariados for Miltank be okay and Drifbloon for castform?

KKN
October 31st, 2007, 04:03 PM
Oh hi kougawolf! Would an Ariados for Miltank be okay and Drifbloon for castform?

Yeah, those would be fine. What's your FC.
Add my Pearl Version FC (ALEX B. [in my sig]).

Non-Legend
October 31st, 2007, 04:05 PM
got all them, ne more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Okay uhh how about...Charmander? (nickname char) For Ralts? And How about Shellder for Clampearl?

Yeah, those would be fine. What's your FC.
Add my Pearl Version FC (ALEX B. [in my sig]).

okay Kouga I'm lookin at my code don't have it memorized.
0817 0810 5572
Name Kris
Version Diamond

KKN
October 31st, 2007, 04:08 PM
Okay, I'm waiting on Wi-Fi.

Shiny Umbreon
October 31st, 2007, 04:11 PM
I can give you most, if not all, of them. Say, six for a Salamence?

KKN
October 31st, 2007, 04:15 PM
I hope I was of help to you. ^_^

Non-Legend
October 31st, 2007, 04:17 PM
Don't have salamence sorry and thanks kouga.

It's Halloween night so i'm a bit distracted by the trick or treaters. To let you all know.

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 05:47 PM
Bringing it back up to recent in forums. Anyone willing to trade? Please, it's a bit difficult to find the pokemon you want on gts because you have to have seen them before and plus on gts you need to have the pokemon that meets the standards of the offere which are usually stupid with ridiculous requests like they'll give a lvl1 pokemon for a lvl100 (So and so) The chances of the pokemon of your team being lvl 100 and the one requested is low expecially if they are requesting a legendary or a rare lvl 100 pokemon. The chances of you giving away a lvl100 pokemon is low as well because you most likely like it and don't want to give it away.

So can anyone tell me if they have any of the pokemon I have listed right now and tell me if there's a certain pokemon you want. If I have it I'll either trade it right away to you or breed it and give you the egg.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 05:51 PM
Are there any updates to do to your list ?
Or you need the same thing 'cause I got some...

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 05:54 PM
I might update my list later but currently I'll just try to get most of this list or all and then update. I heard that Female Snorunt becomes Frosslass with a Dawn Stone? Would that happen to be true cuz then I'd want Snorunt to be female.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
Do you want A Froslass already evolved ?

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
That'd be nice...K I'll go with it. Any specific pokemon in return?

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hum... Aerodactyl would be nice...
Or either: Spheal, Whismur, Nosepass, Shroomish, Gulpin...
Got something like that ?!

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:07 PM
In fact I do I've bred spheal and nicknamed cuz I have a tendency to do that and I have an aerodactyl I can give.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:08 PM
Can trade you Froslass for Aerodactyl... :)

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
alrighty my code should be in a previous post on this thread.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Alright, mine is
2792 8129 8326
Get on Wi-Fi in a minute, and checking if I got more pokes from your list at the same time...

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:15 PM
okay thanks i appreciate you helping me

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Pleasure to help man :)
By helping people, people help me too :)

Got some others too man...
Ralts male, Slowpoke, Porygon, Castform, Miltank and Clamperl :)

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:19 PM
i haven't crossed of castform and miltank yet i got them on haloween night in wi fi trade

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:20 PM
Still need the others ?
I can send you the complete list of what I need

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
yes i do and i keep getting an error when i try to communicate with your ds.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Yeah I see it... Dunno what's happening

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
going to try turning ds off and back on to check connection settings and see if that'll help fix

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Alright I wait for you to come back... Hope that'll do fine

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:31 PM
keeps failing have you been disconnecting after it fails? Because if your still connected even after the error screen whatever problem is won't get fixed.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:33 PM
Didn't disconnected a single time since you tried...

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:35 PM
hmm well disconnect and reconnect maybe i should try being the inviter this time and see by any off chance it happens to work.

yay it worked. There were strande sounds coming from my ds you wouldn't happen to have that headset for wi-fi communication do you because that's the only thing that came to my mind and frosslass is lvl1 so I can train anyway I want thanks!

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:42 PM
Hey got it this time :)
My step-father told me that's maybe the fact that he's downloading on the other computer, so it could have taken the whole band of our server...
Anyway :)

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:44 PM
you had a tangela in your party by any chance were you trying to make it evolve because i just found out it could yesterday when my evolved.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
Yep, it's getting near lvl 33 so it'll evolve soon :)
And by the way, no I don't have the mic set for Voice Chat... You might have heard me talking to my stepfather :)

So interested in the others ?

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
yes i am interested very interested. these new evelotions are a bit weir because they're sinnoh pokemon but they're not part of the dex till after you beat the game its so weird and a bit hard to find out how they evolve i only know a few new evolutions.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
If you have any question about some... Just give me a PM... Got the Complete Pokedex Book so I can answer easily :)

So hum... do you any of the following ?
Omanyte, Dunsparce, Swinub, Delibird, Houndour, Stantler, Shroomish, Whismur, Nosepass, Gulpin, Spheal or Krabby to trade ?
I'm in need of those mostly :)

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 06:55 PM
i have krabby and nosepass i can part with if still have it. I have Swinub and delibird, dunsparce and I have helix fossils so i can get another omanyte I can give you.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Pick 4 that you want to give me and I'll give you my 4 pokes that I mentioned :)

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 07:02 PM
okay the ones i'm giving are dunsparce,swinub,krabby,delibird. sometimes i have to go to summary and scroll through cuz i have truoble spotting them.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 07:05 PM
Trouble spotting what ?
Anyway, great man :)
Going on Wi-Fi for the trade :)

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
okay after the trade's done i'll have to go to bed.

Le_Avatar
November 2nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
No trouble man :)
After the battle I'm gonna battle :)

krazypoop
November 2nd, 2007, 07:11 PM
legend u got a snorlax???? that has carful nature?

Non-Legend
November 2nd, 2007, 07:13 PM
maybe krazy i'll have to check the snorlax i have but can't trade tonight sorry.

krazypoop
November 2nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
dam i wanted today but alrite...

wait y cant u trade tonite???

Non-Legend
November 4th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Sorry Krazy my Snorlax is Impish. And I couldn't trade because I had to go to bed.

New Updated List
Solrock
Lunatone
Staryu
Tauros
Kanghaskan
Growlithe
Grimer
Swablu
Natu
Smeargle
Trapinch
Dratini
Bagon
Kabuto
Ekans
Zangoose
Corphish
Pineco
Wynaught
Whismur
Heracross
Pinsir
Elekid
Duskull
Togepi

Non-Legend
November 8th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Anyone....? Please?......................Pretty please with pokemon that uses hypnosis on you to do as i say on top?