View Full Version : Akira's Art Thread

June 25th, 2004, 3:23 AM
I was thinking of a name for this thread and thought of that. .. .. ...
I drew Kiryu, then scanned it, I know it looks like theres a lot of smudge, thats generally because I'm a bad artist.

June 25th, 2004, 4:17 AM
Thats your Sora?! XD; Anyway awesome pic. Can't wait to see it cged ^_^

June 25th, 2004, 4:22 AM
I realy like that agnel of the pic. I think you did very well with the pic. I can't see any thing off about it or any thing. Hope to see more.

June 25th, 2004, 5:00 AM
yeah thats good

when ever i do drawings i userly get smudge

but sometimes im lucky
with easey pictures not ones as detailed as that :P

June 25th, 2004, 6:34 PM
I'am Sora, duh. XP
PC: THis account
mForums: Sora

June 25th, 2004, 6:38 PM
Its really good! I like dragons! ^ ^ Very good job!
I draw some dragons but they look innofencive XD

June 26th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Okay, thanks. I appreciate it ^^; I think I'll draw other stuff then start scanning again.

June 29th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I drwe stuff then scanned again..
I drew manga this time a boy and a girl.

John Denver
June 30th, 2004, 7:09 AM
The dragon pic aint so bad, maybe more of a body would be better...But the anime people pics are just lazy...theres no shading and bodies are twisted...

Judging by the dragon drawing I know you could do better than that...

BOO ya!

June 30th, 2004, 8:13 AM
Drawing people forms are a lot harder (for me) than drawing animal forms. Animal forms are a lot less strict on proportions, unless you are drawing a particular character like a fan art or something. I like how you use the expressions on the people's faces, and the hair is really good too!! Just watch your proportions, and you'll be fine! ^^ Usually, it helps me to sit in front of a mirror, so I can study the way bodies move in different poses. It's good for hands and feet too, wich I have a lot of trouble with!

Keep up the good work! It'll only get better! :)

June 30th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Yep like D said thoese are some good dragon pics...but your humans just arnt very good...looks like you rushed them too much.

June 30th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I wasn't planning on shading, that was my first attempt on manga... er... okay I'll try harder.

July 12th, 2004, 1:41 AM
...So, I drew a picture on MSPAINt... i was bored...

July 12th, 2004, 4:41 AM
Pretty good, though somehow, I don't picture Bakura with such a happy-ish background. ^^ It's a shame MS Paint doesn't have a smudge tool, ne?

July 12th, 2004, 3:38 PM
Hehe... yeah.. ..>_>
Thanks. t.t
Now I drew something on photoshop and its quite big O.O;
...*view* okay its not so big..
I'am plannig to drew yami bakura on the other side, working on it..