PDA

View Full Version : Did you pig out this Halloween?

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 31st, 2007, 09:59 PM
I know I did. Yuck...I can't even look at those little Halloween Kit-kats after all of them I've eaten tonight...

Sammi
October 31st, 2007, 10:01 PM
I miss Trick-or-Treating. </3

I did buy myself some candy for the hell of it, totally forgetting it was Halloween. XD; I didn't really pig out though, just had a few Warheads and two pieces of gum. It's a light night compared to some. Then again, I came home with this candy at 11...

Cherrim
October 31st, 2007, 10:03 PM
I pretty much went trick-or-treating up until this year, since there wasn't anywhere for me to go this time, not to mention I had no costume. :C So instead I treated myself to some junk food and that's really all that happened for me this Hallowe'en.

sims796
October 31st, 2007, 10:23 PM
I miss Trick-or-Treating. </3

I did buy myself some candy for the hell of it, totally forgetting it was Halloween. XD; I didn't really pig out though, just had a few Warheads and two pieces of gum. It's a light night compared to some. Then again, I came home with this candy at 11...

Exactly. Getting old sucks. Plus, my nieces & nephews haven't come over, so I can't take them. If I go by myself, I look like a jerk. If I bring kids, I get to mooch offa them!

Ausaudriel
October 31st, 2007, 10:26 PM
I had two mini Three Musketeers bars and a big apple. :D

Extremely limited compared to previous years, but I felt like being healthy. XD Plus we have no candy >_>

johnlycett
October 31st, 2007, 10:37 PM
Nope, this year didn't feel the same at all, there was something about this year.
Just don't know what I bought skittles instead hmm the sour one too.

Lady Nicole
October 31st, 2007, 11:55 PM
I suppose you could say I pigged out just a bit. I didn't feel too good when I woke up this morning...

Amoeba
November 1st, 2007, 05:02 AM
Halloween passed already? Where has the time gone?

But yeah, I was having a plain old ordinary night. So I was eating healthy.

Lily
November 1st, 2007, 10:45 AM
I didn't eat on Halloween night; I ate the day after. So much candy. I feel sick.

=|!

Vanilla Kitsune
November 1st, 2007, 10:58 AM
Nope. D: I didn't go Trick or Treating. I haven't even eaten any left over candy yet. o.o

viridian doubletongue
November 1st, 2007, 10:59 AM
I didn't, but I would have.
I love sweets and sweet things. I eat any I get almost right away.
But usually I'm not allowed too many.

Black Mage
November 1st, 2007, 11:10 AM
No. I didn't go trick-o-treating. I went to a bunch of frat parties. Since most of the older couples here in town are a bunch of jerks, the college kids held trick-o-treating Monday night for the little kids. I love seeing the little kids in their costumes. ^.^

Aegis
November 1st, 2007, 11:43 AM
Nope, I didn't go trick or treating this year. I had actually completely forgotten it was Halloween, except certain websites had Halloween stuff around.

The Infinite Devil Machine
November 1st, 2007, 02:13 PM
Just to inform you guys, you don't have to go trick or treating to 'pig out'. I just bought myself one of those huge bags from the grocery store.

Azonic
November 1st, 2007, 02:36 PM
We went trick-or-treating and got back near 10:00... I was pooped so I didn't have time to dive into my 8 pounds of candy

So I stayed teh same

The Real AAA
November 1st, 2007, 02:58 PM
I kind of went trick or treating.
I only went to 5 houses in the same neighborhood where i live

Himawarii
November 1st, 2007, 03:11 PM
What kind of a person would I be if I hadn't? 8D

j/k Nah I didn't--yet. Mainly because lately I've been getting sick off sugar v.v desu ne~

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 1st, 2007, 04:17 PM
Totally.

And now I feel guilty. Time to exercise twice as much...

Melody
November 1st, 2007, 05:35 PM
I didnt go trick or treating and I havent had any candy for a week! I dont eat as much candy as much as I used to XD

Lilith
November 1st, 2007, 05:39 PM
I went trick or treating but I gave away most of my candy to the other kids ringing my doorbell... I had nothing good left. D:

Lumine
November 1st, 2007, 06:53 PM
Kinda but I woke up fine the next morning after an unusual amount of drinking..weird

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 07:36 PM
Well, I have a week stomach but I ate alot for me. Not compared to the older days but I still had a bunch. My stomach had a weird choclaty sick feel. I should've let that be my warning.

Đ a r κ
November 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM
OMFG, I've been so friggin hyper cause of the candy I've been eating. I brought some to school (big mistake XD) omg, I couldn't stay still in any class' after lunch was over 8D So yes, I pigged out and still am. It's taken me a while to post this cause I'm trying to make sure that I'm spellingevering everything right.

EDIT: XD omg, I did what I was trying to prevent.

Jonathan Paskiewicz
November 1st, 2007, 11:49 PM
I don't want to eat too much like a pig. But I like to eat normal food, not candy. Candy can destroy your teeth.

Lady Nicole
November 1st, 2007, 11:58 PM
I don't want to eat too much like a pig. But I like to eat normal food, not candy. Candy can destroy your teeth.

Can I just tell you something? I think you're really cool! ;) You're a chef aren't you?

Jonathan Paskiewicz
November 2nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Can I just tell you something? I think you're really cool! ;) You're a chef aren't you?

Thanks! ^_^ Ja, I'm chef. In Shipwreck, Sea World.

Lady Nicole
November 2nd, 2007, 12:03 AM
Thanks! ^_^ Ja, I'm chef. In Shipwreck, Sea World.

Omg how awesome is that? Yeah, I saw your chef picture in the post your pictures thread =D

Jonathan Paskiewicz
November 2nd, 2007, 12:13 AM
Omg how awesome is that? Yeah, I saw your chef picture in the post your pictures thread =D

I have many pix in my DeaviantART. (http://paskiewicz.deviantart.com/) Or check my signatures out.

Razer302
November 2nd, 2007, 04:22 AM
I didn't eat any chocolate on Halloween. I didn't go trick or treating and I actually didn't even have anyone knock on my door for sweets. Not as if they would have gotten anything anyway.

Ausaudriel
November 2nd, 2007, 07:25 AM
I didn't eat any chocolate on Halloween. I didn't go trick or treating and I actually didn't even have anyone knock on my door for sweets. Not as if they would have gotten anything anyway.
But.. O_o Halloween is the one day of the year you can justify pigging out on chocolate! It's criminal to pass up such an opportunity.

Jaimes
November 2nd, 2007, 09:01 AM
Im too old for getting sweets, chocolate or whatever... I went to a party instead..

And got drunk :knockedou

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 06:04 AM
I ate a lot of Chocolate and still felt great right after, except for the fact that I was even more hungry and stuff. But I love Halloween and stuff

:t354:TG

Kayleigh
November 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM
I actually got quite a bit of candy this year, although I haven't and don't plan on eating all of it... mainly because it just doesn't sound good to me. XD; My friends from England gave me tons of chocolate for my birthday when they came to visit, so I had already been eating some of that before Halloween rolled around.

But, I still wanted to go trick-or-treating simply because it's fun to dress up! Especially when you're with a bunch of other teenagers who are willing to look stupid in public. 8D