PDA

View Full Version : what food do u like?

ultradarkrai
November 1st, 2007, 09:20 AM
what kind of food would u eat for meals or snacks

Cherrim
November 1st, 2007, 09:28 AM
This goes in OVP. I'll move it for you.

edit: Anyway, my answer. Recently I've been eating salad and stir fry a lot because it's simple to make and I have to fend for myself now. XD; For snacks I have cookies. :B When I'm home, though, I like to eat somewhat nicer things like steak or sushi. :D

ultradarkrai
November 1st, 2007, 09:33 AM
ill move ur house to the middle of nowhere!

with you in it

expect ur computer to go off as im unplugging everything

Cherrim
November 1st, 2007, 09:41 AM
... o_O; If you resent my moving your thread, then just make sure to read the forum descriptions carefully so you know where things go next time. Either way... don't spam like this?

:|

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 08:06 PM
would? well ussually I have waffles for a snack. They are my favourite.

And I don't think they're was really any reason to freak out there.

ultradarkrai
November 2nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
waffles for a snack? omg! i have crisps for a snack and sandwiches and stuff and i just had rag pudding and waffles with gravy for tea its just settling in my stomach now

johnlycett
November 2nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Anything and i'm serious I eat my vegies,fruit and junk food xD
I love food.

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 02:36 AM
Junk food!
*But i seriously eat anything i get really*
But I like burgers and stuff.......

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:09 AM
I'll eat anything that I'm not allergic to or that is nasty. I like mostly spicy things like Buffalo Wings and Hot Cheese popcorn. Other than that Reeces Peanut butter Cups are very good,

:t354:TG

Ausaudriel
November 3rd, 2007, 05:19 AM
Hot Cheese popcorn.
..hot cheese.. popcorn? Pardon me? XD You put cheese on your popcorn?

As for me-- I have a strong love of sandwiches. XD; Especially ham sandwiches.. most delicious. For snacks I like a lot of fruit. Apples, oranges, strawberries, grapes... stuff like that. Of course, the occasional chocolate-something doesn't hurt. :D

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 10th, 2007, 09:48 PM

It`s yummy. =]

I like... meat. 8D; I`m a huge meat addict. I love chicken adobo the most! I also like spicy food, spring rolls & taro dumplings! 8D

I`m not really into sweets, but I still eat them. I prefer salty or sour foods more. My favorite sweets would have to be anything candy. =3

For snacks I like those rice crispies bars!

Lady Nicole
November 10th, 2007, 11:51 PM
I love Italian food! Gnocchi is my favourite =P I also like Japanese stuff such as vegetable sushis and vegetable tempura.

I love fruit! *drools* I really feel like some mangoes now...

PLatinumUser
November 11th, 2007, 12:27 AM
My fav has gatta be Italian Food.

Spagettie :) I make my own sauce too tastes great mm im hungry now

I also like my mom's Hungarion Gulash "i think thats how its spelt"

I also Like Sushie

Lumine
November 11th, 2007, 02:21 AM
I love Italian food! Gnocchi is my favourite =P I also like Japanese stuff such as vegetable sushis and vegetable tempura.

I love fruit! *drools* I really feel like some mangoes now...

Exactly the same stuff =P, I just can't get enough of Italian food...xD

Azonic
November 11th, 2007, 05:15 AM
Spicy Foods . . . and Italian foods get me droolin

The Fallen
November 11th, 2007, 09:09 PM
All kinds. The only thing I won't try is tofu. That and odd animals, like duck and stuff.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
November 11th, 2007, 09:26 PM
*Aztec Soup
*Noodles w/ cream
*Spaghetti
*Cheeseburger
*Lucky Charms
*Xmas Oreo
*Philadelphia Rolls
*Lemon Pie

Sammi
November 11th, 2007, 09:32 PM
That and odd animals, like duck and stuff.

Duck is actually really yummy, especially with orange sauce. We had it for Thanksgiving last year. Just beware of the skin, it's rather thick.

I like tomatoes, pasta, chicken, spicy food (like hot wings!), and sweets, just to be broad. There's so many individual foods that I like, but I really can't be bothered to list them all. ^_^;;

Terry M
November 13th, 2007, 09:04 AM
I like spagghetti,I can eat it any time anywhere.
And to drink well....I LIKE CHOCLATE MILK!
And cookies.
Chicken.
Kentucky.
I also like milk chocolate or just chocolate and I am now obssessed with kinder joy!
And don't ferget:an apple a day keeps th doctor away!
Pizza.

And other snadwiches and cheese burgers. *mouth waters*

Soari
November 14th, 2007, 02:20 AM
I like chicken, Sausages, Pasta, Spaghetti , Burger and Pizza..

Terry M
November 14th, 2007, 06:28 AM

As for me-- I have a strong love of sandwiches. XD; Especially ham sandwiches.. most delicious. For snacks I like a lot of fruit. Apples, oranges, strawberries, grapes... stuff like that. Of course, the occasional chocolate-something doesn't hurt. :D
Hot cheese popcorn sounds yummy like popcorn with butter.I would like to try that.
Do any of you fancy dominos pizza?

シーツー
November 14th, 2007, 06:51 AM
I'll eat anything except for fish and other meat... Yep, I'm vegetarian.

My favorite food(s) are... noodles (delicious!!!), rice, salad, vegetables (I love almost everything there) and potatoes =)

I actually never eat candy or fast food... You can call me exaggerated healthy so XD

But I like healthy food better than unhealthy things so why should I eat unhealthy food?^^

Nacon
November 14th, 2007, 01:26 PM
ethnic food is where it's at, man...... I like things that have flavor and taste.

Steaks, hams, ribs, chicken....
Pomegranates are amongst my favorite thing ever....
Falafel....

and I just had a really good dinner... couscous and hamsteak.. haha,.

MsBroccoli
November 14th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Panda Express and sushi!!!! :classic:
There's this awesome sushi place near my house the serves BBQ albacore and it is so freaking good! Maybe I'll try and get some tonight. :rambo:

Duck is actually really yummy, especially with orange sauce. We had it for Thanksgiving last year. Just beware of the skin, it's rather thick.

I like tomatoes, pasta, chicken, spicy food (like hot wings!), and sweets, just to be broad. There's so many individual foods that I like, but I really can't be bothered to list them all. ^_^;;

Duck is really good, the only problem is there usually isn't enough meat on it. :P

Scytheteen
November 14th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I leik ketchup leik...a lot. But I really leik to eat pizza and ice cream.

And Sammi leiks eating my dust in a mod battle

Snivi
November 14th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Too many to list but my faves are Italian and Mexican.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 16th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I'm kinda a picky eater. I mainly like dessert food. :classic:

Eos Aduro
November 16th, 2007, 10:09 PM
PIZZA FLAVOURED GOLDFISH CRACKERS! OMG AWESOME! And Pickles.

snowy22
November 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Pasta and bacon
Bacon
Pasta
Monkey Bread
Burrito
Boboli make ur own pizza
Pistachios
Pirates booty
Popcorn
Soda

Sylphiel
November 19th, 2007, 01:22 PM
I like tacos. This might come as no surprise to some people, but seriously. Beef tacos, steak tacos, chicken tacos...I love all kinds of tacos. Someday I want to try fish tacos, since those sound interesting. I could almost live off of tacos, I love them that much.

Cheeseburgers too. Those are another food I could never get tired of. Especially when it's something like...a cheeseburger with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, maybe some bacon... *_* And while I keep forgetting about it since I haven't had it in a while, I also have a strong love for sesame chicken.

For snacks...hmm. I tend to gravitate towards the junk-type food for that - cookies, mostly, if they're available. :x Though there are some other things, like cheese and crackers, that I love, depending on what kind of cheese it is.

Or heck, just give me peaches or peach-flavored things, and I'll be happy enough.

Hinamori_Momo
November 19th, 2007, 01:38 PM
I'd eat any food I don't hate. Besides, I don't eat much, so I don't really care about the foods I like and dislike.