• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

give me offers!

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
Years
  • E4
  • Seen Jun 13, 2008
hi i will offer any of my pokemon for a cherish octillery, so just offer away, im going to go to sleep and when i wake up best offer will get what they wanted from my list for it! heres my list and i will trade multiple pokemon for it but no more than 6

Concert chatot, Movie Darkrai lvl 100 x2, Tru Manaphy xalot, lvl 74 10aniv entei, lvl 70 10aniv moltres, Spacec deoxys, lvl 72 10 aniv raikou, Latias 10 aniv lvl 70, latios lvl 70 10 anniv, lvl 73 celebi 10 aniv, Palcity mew, wshmker jirachi,e4all manaphy,bday charmander,10aniv blastoise, pcnyd zangoose
all are ut unless otherwise stated

jdhsnake42

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2007
here is my best offer on the pcnyd Zangoose, Shiny Bibarel, shiny Marill, and shiny Budew

Back