PDA

View Full Version : Look everyone *laughs*

johnlycett
November 1st, 2007, 08:08 PM
Today I was at school(ofcourse) and what has to happen my pants got ripped.
I didn't know what to do I just hid in the toilets all day and got in lots of trouble.
Have any of you guys had a hard situation??

Waffle-San
November 1st, 2007, 08:40 PM
Well ya, of course. I don't remember them for some reason probabley because I laugh at too many things to remember. I do remember trying to breast feed a bowling ball...........................................................................................long story, but I still laugh.

HArd situations like that arn't ussually about me, if my pants ripped i'd do something stupid to premote it or something. I don't really know, in a way though I live for those moments caus eyou get to laugh at them after.

I'm in such a cheerful mood :P:D

The Infinite Devil Machine
November 1st, 2007, 08:50 PM
A bird once took a ...well, you know on me at recess. Embarrasing...

Lumine
November 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM
Back in high school I got spear tackled right from the back in front of the whole phys ed class and everyone was laughing at me, seriously I didnt know it was coming.

Amoeba
November 2nd, 2007, 01:16 AM
I think one time the front button on my school trousers broke. I had to go about hunched over so my top would cover it, and the teachers didn't let me fix it with a safety pin or go home to change.

Melody
November 2nd, 2007, 02:00 AM
Oof, I know how embarrassing it is to rip your pants at school.I must have ripped mine like a zillion times. D: If I had a dollar for every time I ripped my pants at school I'd be rich. Seriously. I had really crappy luck. D:

Razer302
November 2nd, 2007, 04:20 AM
I have never split my trousers in school. I have done some stupid things. I have walked into doors before and stuff. I even trip over when I stood up out of the chair I was in. Have no idea how I managed that.

Melody
November 2nd, 2007, 04:54 AM
I have never split my trousers in school. I have done some stupid things. I have walked into doors before and stuff. I even trip over when I stood up out of the chair I was in. Have no idea how I managed that.
Never? You're lucky. It's uber embarassing D:
One time I was running and my best friend was running behind me. We were late to class and I had my head turned back talking to her while running. See, The path I was running on was covered and it had poles holding up each side and poles in the center of the path as well.
As I was saying I turned my head to look back at her. And was still running. She yelled out "JOHN! LOOK OUT" I was like "Huh?" *looks in front then smacks face first into pole*

Oh man...I was sooooo embarrassed. D: And there were other kids who saw it too. XP As I got up off the ground she asked me all the while stifling a giggle "are you ok John?" Then she just busts out laughing. I then said "Meant to do that!" in a joking tone. I was really embarassed though. I had to put up with the other kids, Teachers and even my best friend yelling "Dont hit a pole!" Every time I ran down those paths all year long. D:

_Prince_
November 2nd, 2007, 05:33 AM
No, I've never split my trousers in school. I may have done other stupid things like bang my face on doors while walking when I'm not looking properly.

Proto
November 2nd, 2007, 07:09 AM
A bird once took a ...well, you know on me at recess. Embarrasing...
I'd have thrown a rock at it. >:O

When uhh.. when I first started to go through puberty, well, you know.. things um.. XD Well. >_> Guys can't hide.. certain.. things very easily. xD That's probably the most publicly embarrassing thing I can think of..

Ugh, I feel stupid. :x

Tapioca
November 2nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
I haven't ever ripped my pants, but I watched this kid I know rip his XD

Ok, it was during a play rehearsal, and one of the kids in the play was having fun doing umm... NINJA MOVES backstage. Me and my friends were watching him, relatively entertained, when he suddenly stopped, and sat down real quick. I don't know why, but for some reason he choose ME as the person who has to keep a secret for him >>'

So he told me I laughed a little, and tried to forget it XD;

Azonic
November 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM
My pants ripped because there was a needle where I was sitting but luckily I was wearing a long shirt so it covered it up.

Lady Berlitz
November 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Well, sorta... I was in Kindergarten, and I tried to take off my snow pants (this was in Montreal, so it was really snowy), so when I did, I ended up taking everything off. I'm glad I had my jacket on when I did this. :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:26 AM
In P.E class I got hit with a Football and passed out because it hit me so hard and well everyone was laughing at first and then stoped because I didn't get up right away

:t354:TG

ChrisG14
November 3rd, 2007, 05:29 AM
Yesterday in Chemistry class, the teacher was putting metal inside this glass jar with a tissue box on top. The first time, it exploded a little, but the second time it had a delayed reaction, which scared the crap out of me. I jumped out of my seat and everyone laughed! But even I thought it was funny, so it was fun.

Lady Nicole
November 3rd, 2007, 08:52 PM
I know this Indian guy called Atul which is pronounced "aytool" or "a tool" if you get what I mean. Anyway, I could never remember his name so I always used to think of "toolbox" so I could remember it.

One day I'd had a bit too much to drink and started calling him Toolbox instead of Atul >.< I was so embarrassed.

Jubilation
November 3rd, 2007, 08:59 PM
I ripped my pants too..all my friends tried making me bend down -_-

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 3rd, 2007, 09:15 PM
calling random teachers (including male ones) mum more times then i can count

oh and the worse was when i liked this guy in yr seven (i was crazy for him) and i had this dream where he kissed me and i told my friends, and one was rather nasty and passed the message along to her gossipy guy friend. anyways i had this profile book i hadnt touched in a few months and bought it in for a good friend to fill out before he moved away, and in it i stated the name of the guy i liked. naturally it got into the wrong hands and was shown to the guy i like by some jerk, that wasnt so bad but the jerk kept joking about it so i went off at him and he said something about me having a sex dream about my crush and i screamed at him "it was just an ordinary dream" and the gossipy guy shouts out "yeah an ordinary sex dream"
urgh. i cried, i had never been so embarassed. the worse part was i had to sit next to my crush for the next two periods, thanks to whoever invented seating plans. i do recall wanting to die more than once that day... ah year seven >.<

and in year eight we were disecting kidneys and i passed out in front of everyone, so to all those who didnt know my name i became "thatchickwho faintedinscience"

im sure ill think of some more embarassing moments, i know i have a tonne of them

Lady Nicole
November 3rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
and in year eight we were disecting kidneys and i passed out in front of everyone, so to all those who didnt know my name i became "thatchickwho faintedinscience"

Don't worry, you're not alone there. I passed out in biology when we dissected lungs >.<

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 3rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Don't worry, you're not alone there. I passed out in biology when we dissected lungs >.<

*shudders* why disect lungs??? i cannot stand organs. they belong in bodies. bloods okay, but not organs. yelch. sucks cos i want to be a marine biologist and im pretty sure im going to have to disect something >.<

Lady Nicole
November 3rd, 2007, 10:03 PM
*shudders* why disect lungs??? i cannot stand organs. they belong in bodies. bloods okay, but not organs. yelch. sucks cos i want to be a marine biologist and im pretty sure im going to have to disect something >.<

Damn we also dissected eyes! *squeals* I hated biology. We had a human brain in the cupboard too (it was donated) but the teacher said she threw it away because it went off...

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 3rd, 2007, 10:08 PM
Damn we also dissected eyes! *squeals* I hated biology. We had a human brain in the cupboard too (it was donated) but the teacher said she threw it away because it went off...

oh thats horrible!!! a brain!!! EW! i know that one boy in my science class took home a kidney and put it in his sisters bed. charming -.-
we're dissecting eyes soon, i've already informed my teacher that i absolutely will not take part in that.

Firebird306
November 5th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Um, a few months ago I was playing handball and I ran too fast to hit the ball and I kinda spun around doing a power shot and fell, luckily I put my hands up in time but the fact is I still fell. Our group laughed about it, and now that I think back I find it funny too. XD But my hands were stinging the whole morning.

Jubilation
November 5th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Hmm I remember another time when I fainted for no reason..everybody thought I was trying to hug the person behind me T_T

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 5th, 2007, 02:48 AM
At a concert for the school band, my white shirt's top button was non-existant.
I had to put my chin on my shirt to cover it up, while play the saxophone.
Unless I looked like I was trying to be sexy or something because all surronding me were girls >_>

The Real AAA
November 5th, 2007, 02:39 PM
1 time in 3rd grade I spilled milk in my pants n every 1 wuz joking around that I had pee in my pants