PDA

View Full Version : Eww Getitawaygetitawaygetitawwaaaaayyy!

Tr@ce
November 2nd, 2007, 02:48 AM
Are there gross things you don't like to do but have to do anyway? Like what?

For me, it's taking out the garbage, and if you can consider homework gross...

Cherrim
November 2nd, 2007, 03:01 AM
Clean up after my roommates. <_<; I spend all my time in a friend's dorm room, pretty much, because I hate the state that my dorm suite is in. Yet I'm the only one who cleans at all for inspections. It's rather disgusting. ><;

Otherwise, that's it, I guess. o_O

Jubilation
November 2nd, 2007, 03:03 AM
I hate snakes, spiders & lizards =P

Amoeba
November 2nd, 2007, 03:42 AM
Taking the hair out of the plug hole after a shower makes my stomach turn. It's not the hair - its the gray slimy stuff through it that looks like sick. *shudders*

EDIT: Agreements on use of public toilets. I'll use them if there's no other choice... but I do not make any physical contact whatsoever with the seat.

Tsugaru
November 2nd, 2007, 04:13 AM
Using Public toilets, I can't stand them. Some of them are just so disgusting, we all have to go to the toilet at some time in the day, I just hope it's not when I need to go to public toilets.

Razer302
November 2nd, 2007, 04:13 AM
^ I never use Public toilets either. They are always horrible. I don't use the ones at my school or anywhere. I only ever go at my own house.

I hate bees. I have seen people be stung by them and it just swells up and looks horrible.

Melody
November 2nd, 2007, 04:42 AM
Ugh. Well, I myself dont like public toilets myself either. *shudders* If it's clean I dont mind but if its messy and nasty in there I dont like going unless I absolutely have to.

I'm also not a big fan of spiders. xP They're interesting to watch when they're in a jar but when they're loose they bug me. D:

Ausaudriel
November 2nd, 2007, 07:19 AM
Taking the hair out of the plug hole after a shower makes my stomach turn. It's not the hair - its the gray slimy stuff through it that looks like sick. *shudders*

Using Public toilets, I can't stand them. Some of them are just so disgusting, we all have to go to the toilet at some time in the day, I just hope it's not when I need to go to public toilets.
Eegh, I'm with you two there. Pulling that garbage out of the drain-trap is just nasty. (And public restrooms = ew.)

Adding to that, I rather dislike.. cleaning cat litter-boxes. :| Smelly and vile and nasty and and.. bleh.

Allstories
November 2nd, 2007, 07:29 AM
I don't have a shower in my house, which is actually pretty gross, because I'm not really washing the grime away as much as I am swimming in it.

Emma
November 2nd, 2007, 11:05 AM
I'm not really fond of taking out garbage; but it has to be done, neh? DX I always try to used the tips of my fingers for that sort of thing. Oh, and I hate cleaning stuff that smells terrible. >.<

Cross
November 2nd, 2007, 11:21 AM
The only thing in the whole world that grosses me out is when someone leaves a "floater" in a public bathroom toillet. o_o

Astinus
November 2nd, 2007, 11:35 AM
At my work, I have to clean the public bathrooms. And the customers don't know to flush there. And it's all just really nasty and gross and I'll shut up before I or someone else gets sick. ><

Also at work, I have to crawl around in garbage to clean out the giant compactor for trash. I get to sit in rotten produce and meat products. D: Then there's the bottle recycling center, with alcohol-coated broken glass and sticky plastic soda bottles.

Yeah, it's a mess where I work.

Ichikool
November 2nd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Besides spiders and insects, I think public bathrooms and outhouses are gross... and dirty tissues. Like my brother leaves his used tissues on the table and it makes me gag. x.x

johnlycett
November 2nd, 2007, 12:16 PM
Going to my house toilet after my step dad I vomit (I hate public toilets they stink)

Azonic
November 2nd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Homework and public toilets...

o.o

Waffle-San
November 2nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Well public toilets yes but I can't stand picking up after my dogs. If garbage smells bad I can't stand it eather. I have a horrible sense of smell but I can't stand things when they smell gross.

Wish
November 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Public toilets are gross. I try to avoid them as much as I can. I mean, really, I hold it in.

Lady Berlitz
November 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
I just dislike doing anyone else's things. Clean up after them, clean the toilet right after they were just done in there, etc. And that also revolves around public toilets since that is other peoples', well, stuff. (yeah, I'm talking about you.)

Dawg 2005
November 2nd, 2007, 04:49 PM
Public bathrooms. Need I say more?

The farthest I'll go is pee, if I have to do other stuff, then I'll just hold it. XD

Lady Berlitz
November 2nd, 2007, 04:53 PM
Public bathrooms. Need I say more?

The farthest I'll go is pee, if I have to do other stuff, then I'll just hold it. XDWhat? "The farthest I'll go", I noticed that there are only two options. Number 1 and 2, I'm not gonna name them, though, or am I missing a 3rd or 4th option? :o

Lumine
November 3rd, 2007, 12:48 AM
Using Public toilets

That and taking out the bin, I dont mind doing the rest of the house chores though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:22 AM
No I'm not like that except when it comes to seeing Vomit all on the floor. Also everything that is public is gross, and Yes H.W is gross, I get sick just looking at it

:t354:TG

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 7th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Taking out the garbage. :< I don`t know why I do it. I can`t even touch a garbage can. x_x & Public washrooms as well. x_x Whenever I go to one, It`s always the same thing not going into details. xD;

Kayleigh
November 7th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Does living with my brother count? xD

Okay, seriously... he's not that bad. But he still has an annoying habit of leaving his dinner plates lying around in his room, so I always have to watch my step when I go in there. And I'm usually the one who has to take them back to the kitchen and scrape off all of the dried-up food. *shudders*

But thankfully, he's the one who has to take out the garbage so that makes me a happier person. I still get stuck cleaning our bathroom, though, which isn't... fun. XD; At least I do it often, so it never gets dangerously nasty or anything.

Ausaudriel
November 7th, 2007, 05:52 PM

Okay, seriously... he's not that bad. But he still has an annoying habit of leaving his dinner plates lying around in his room, so I always have to watch my step when I go in there. And I'm usually the one who has to take them back to the kitchen and scrape off all of the dried-up food. *shudders*
Oh man, I'm with you there. XD

God, I *HATE* when mine does that. ~_~ So nasty. I've stepped in week-old stroganoff @________@; I was disgusted.

Sammi
November 7th, 2007, 07:37 PM
For all of you who hate using public toilets, how often does your toilet at home get cleaned? It could be nastier than some public restrooms after time... and don't make me pull out this really bad picture of a toilet my mom had to use once. ;D *shot* To be honest, after our old dirty toilets at home *shudder*, I don't mind public toilets so much, unless it's one that doesn't look like it gets cleaned that often.

At my dorm, I have bathroom duty every once in awhile. True, we clean it daily, so it's not so bad, and I have a good bathroom (the bathroom next to my dorm room gets so nasty, especially if the toilets clog!)... but still, the thought of cleaning it doesn't settle well, especially if I take a sniff of our cleaning chemical and I decide I don't like the smell.

I also had the unfortunate duty of going downstairs, back in our old house in Kansas, and taking up dishes... I had stepbrothers who would never bring their dishes back up. I really hated their old milk the most. It was gross. @_@ Luckily, they moved away, so it was good after that.

Romance Hero
November 7th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Okay, sorry to ruin your toilet party guys but I have a different conditional of "ew".

I hate it when I step on dog crap, and the smell rises from your favorite shoes. (zomg my Puma Miharas...T.T) What will you obviously do? clean it off. You can't leave that to dry on your shoe. Sometimes, if you don't get them professionally cleaned, they will smell forever... poop smell + foot odor = INSTANT KILL!

Nacon
November 7th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Are there gross things you don't like to do but have to do anyway? Like what?

For me, it's taking out the garbage, and if you can consider homework gross...

cleaning the cats litter box after a particular one of my cats uses it... he literally runs out after pooping, it's like running away from a grenade.. haha....

aside from that.... I don't gag too easily....
one time my friend spilt his banana milkshake on the pavement and wanted to gross us out, so he lapped it like a dog.... I definitely do not like seeing that or want to see it again.. hahaha

Ausaudriel
November 7th, 2007, 08:19 PM
cleaning the cats litter box after a particular one of my cats uses it... he literally runs out after pooping, it's like running away from a grenade.. haha....
rofl, this reminds me of this one cat we used to have...

It would stick its front legs into the cat box, but leave the other end outside.. well, sufficed to say cleaning that up was a "ewwww getitawaygetitaway" moment. XD

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 8th, 2007, 01:06 PM
and if you can consider homework gross...

yes. totally.

I luckily don't have to do anything that "gross". except for maybe living with my older brother

latioslegends
November 8th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I can't stand public bathrooms >.< It is just so freakin disgusting, and most of the time when I was in middle school, no one would simply flush.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 8th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I can't stand public bathrooms >.< It is just so freakin disgusting, and most of the time when I was in middle school, no one would simply flush.

That's true. At least the middle school I go to has some, repeat, SOME ability to flush. ~_~

Miyu-chan
November 8th, 2007, 02:38 PM
For me right now... it's taking out the garbage and washing dishes.

Taking out the garbage is pretty gross, since quite alot of things have accumulated in there.... *shudders*

And ever since I got to college... I live on the 4th floor of our building, and there's only one kitchen to wash dishes in... on the 1st floor. So our dirty dishes pile up with little tiny gross pieces of food stuck onto it... and I don't even want to smell it. *shudders*

RYOUKI
November 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM
No, But living with a sister count, xD

Um, The most disgusting is using Public Toilets, Taking out the Garbage (especially when the garbage goes totally out of hand near the Grabage Shoot) and Dishwashing, especially when theres food stuck on the drainer that you just have to pick up and throw it in the garbage, thinking about it makes me SICK. DD:

President Showaddywaddy
November 9th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Chewing gum stuck under tables. I can't stand that.

Actually, when I was in year 7, I once pulled a table in my tutor base backwards. The wooden top broke away from the metal frame. Me and my friend Adam looked underneath it. The two parts were held together with t'chewing gum stuck in the join by past students. It resembled a mosaic.

Sorry if I made anyone vomit onto their computer.

Same with my cat. the only difference was that she gave a warning by meowing like a foghorn. Then she'd piss off. She'd usually do this at the worst time. Like when I was eating in t'same room, (t'tray was in t'kitchen) or playing cards at t'table.

Faceless*
November 9th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Frogs and Amphibians 0_o If you say those don't bother you, you're not human D:

Lucy Lu
November 9th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Insects, rats, and blood are pretty gross and scary to me.

Also I don't like going to public restrooms. Unless it is a emergency, I will wait until I get home.