PDA

View Full Version : Deck the halls with rhyolite~

Tr@ce
November 2nd, 2007, 06:00 PM
What color are your eyes?

Mine are sometimes grey, sometimes colbalt, it depends on the lighting.

Hinamori_Momo
November 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
Mine change color. I'm not lying. They can go from green to hazel to purple, etc. They've even gone pure black. I don't use contacts either.

-Jinx-
November 2nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
Mine change color. I'm not lying. They can go from green to hazel to purple, etc. They've even gone pure black. I don't use contacts either.

You're lying. Those eye colors aren't naturally possible and only happen in anime. And you're NOT in an anime.

My eyes are a lovely mix of blue, green and brown.

Dr.Stiles
November 2nd, 2007, 06:21 PM
i have hazel eyes =] doesnt look like it in pics though in pics they come out brown or red =[

Azonic
November 2nd, 2007, 06:28 PM
I have black(dark brown... w/e) eyes. But around my eyes looks like its Navy Blue... wierd

Lumine
November 2nd, 2007, 06:32 PM
Sometimes really dark brown or mild brown it changes depending on the sunlight.

Ichikool
November 2nd, 2007, 06:39 PM
Mine are blue. -w-
My favorite color. ^^ When I was little, they were like a grayish blue. Now they're like an ocean blue!

Midnight Beat
November 2nd, 2007, 06:40 PM
Mine are a dark blue/gray color. It's weird, cause they used to be really blue.

Waffle-San
November 2nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
My eyes are a deep blue, but not too dark.
I love them they have a weird pattern of white lines that make it look like a star exploded around my pupil, I'll thank my mom for that.

Himawarii
November 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
I have dark brown eyes.
Nothing too out of the ordinary x3;

Jubilation
November 2nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Mine are really dark brown but appear black

Jack O'Neill
November 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
My eyes have always been dark brown, and they remain that colour regardless of the level of light in my surroundings.

Lady Nicole
November 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
I have blue eyes but they go lighter when I'm wearing contact lenses.

Proto
November 2nd, 2007, 10:58 PM
My eyes are a murky green color, I always joke about them being the color of sewer-water. XD

I think it'd be awesome to have one eye one color and the other another, you know? One green and one brown/hazel would be really cool. <3

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 2nd, 2007, 11:09 PM
You so got me with that thread title. xD;

Anyways, I have really dark eyes. I guess the best way to describe them is... dark brown. .-.;

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 12:32 AM
Mine are dark brown,
and i love the color*well what did you expect?*

Myoko-chan
November 3rd, 2007, 12:48 AM
Dark brown eyes ftw!

You're lying. Those eye colors aren't naturally possible and only happen in anime. And you're NOT in an anime.

My eyes are a lovely mix of blue, green and brown.
What do you mean, Hinamori Momo is in Bleach rofl.

Razer302
November 3rd, 2007, 02:16 AM
My eyes are dark brown. I like them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 05:10 AM
My eyes are Brown and during the Summer they lighten up and during the winter they darken up, I don't know but they are very weird

:t354:TG

diamondpearl876
November 3rd, 2007, 05:22 AM
I have dark brown eyes. Yeah, nothing too great. :P

Sammi
November 9th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Hazel. Normally, I look at them and can't decide if they're green or brown. I have caught them looking more green and more brown at times, though, especially lately. I have a picture in my photobucket where my eyes are really green looking. I think that was me messing with Photoshop, though... XD;;

Erimgard
November 9th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Mine are VERY dark brown. they used to be even darker.
For a long time, people could literally not tell where the color of the eye ended and the black began.

Natalie♥
November 10th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Mine are greyish blue. They turn grey when I'm happy and blue when i'm amd.

Nuke
November 10th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Grey.

They used to be blue though, I swear.

Firebird306
November 10th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Nowadays I have NO idea exactly what colour you would call it. It's hazel, some blue, green, brown, yellow and grey. -_- Everyone else on both sides of my family have blue eyes *kicks gene throw back*. Eh my eyes are complicated, but I like them.

President Showaddywaddy
November 10th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Mine are a mix between green and brown. Usually, the outer bit is green and the centre brown. Sometimes they chnge to be entirely one colour, but not often.

Emma
November 10th, 2007, 10:19 AM
My eyes are blue with a small tint of green. In pictures they show up as really bright blue. XD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 10th, 2007, 11:20 AM
When I was born, I had the "blue eyes & blonde hair" deal,
But I grew into having the "brown eyes & brown hair" package.

quite frankly, I like my brown eyes. Thier all... brownish

*shot'd*

Warheart
November 10th, 2007, 11:34 AM
"LAWLZ I'M SO MUCH KOOLER!! MINE TURN RED WHEN I'M ANGRY. I NO ITS WEIRD!!11!!11"

Nah dude..That isn't possible..maybe they might turn darker shades, but not completely change colors. Only Momo can do that, 'cause she's the Antichrist ^.^

xD Mine are blue, which is kinda messed up because I'm the only one in my family who doesn't have brown eyes.

Merzbau
November 10th, 2007, 11:57 AM
My eyes are hazel/brown.

It's in-between, and I've never inspected them enough to really worry if there were specks of green or whatever. I like my eyes.

Wish
November 10th, 2007, 07:00 PM
My eyes are a ver Dark Brown

There are so dark that it looks black >.>

Kylie-chan
November 11th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Dark brown and they'll never change. Yay for being original.

~Ray-Mantine~
November 12th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Mine are brown, with the outer bit being blue, Which is kinda weird because I am the only one who has that blue thing in my whole family.

Ben Kenobi
November 12th, 2007, 02:53 PM
They're a blue-grey colour. That's probably the most accurate description I can think of.

Sagiri
November 12th, 2007, 04:29 PM
My eyes are a deep, and dark, brown. I really don't know the name of the hue. Sigh... How I wish I had blue eyes...

Tangerine Fox
November 12th, 2007, 04:41 PM
I was born with super-blue eyes, but over time they shift from blue to grey to inbetween. The colour really depends on the lighting, but I normally just say blue-grey or grey. They don't look blue most of the time now. |D I've had people mistake them for being light green or hazel, though, but mostly when I was younger.

Yaaay.

I think it'd be awesome to have one eye one color and the other another, you know? One green and one brown/hazel would be really cool. <3

Heterochromia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia)

MsBroccoli
November 12th, 2007, 04:48 PM
My eyes are golden brown. I love those people who have multi-colored iris' when you look up close, my friend has blueish-gray eyes and when you look up close, there are little specks of green and pink. Pretty neat. :P

Kyoko
November 12th, 2007, 06:24 PM
I have brown eyes, but they're a really pretty looking brown :3 So, I'm fond of my eye color at least XD

Memory
November 13th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Brown.
But I know when I was younger, they had a tint of green in them, too. But now they're just brown. xD

-getting coloured contacts next month-

Vanilla Kitsune
November 13th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Very Dark Brown. When I was younger, people always mistaked my eyes to be black. As I got older, they gained more color. My eyes are still pretty dark though.

Tangerine Fox
November 13th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Brown.
But I know when I was younger, they had a tint of green in them, too. But now they're just brown. xD

-getting coloured contacts next month-

The more sun you're exposed to as you get older can make your eyes turn browner to work as a natural inner-sunblock. Maybe if you became nocturnal, they'd turn kind green again! =O

I was looking up all sorts of facts on eye colour the other day...it's so interesting. A lot of babies are born with blue eyes, but the reason the colour is considered more unusual is because it morphs into something else over time because of natural genetics and stimulants. The eye colour you have at three is usually the one you're expected to have for the rest of your life, but it's not the rule. (My eyes didn't loose a lot of blue until I was about 14-15, leaving enough yellow for them to turn grey most of the time.)

Certain diseases can cause heterochromia to form, too. All of them sound horrible and generally unpleasant to have, though. I think it's pretty neat (multi-coloured irises), but it might get annoying having to explain what it was to a bunch of curious strangers. =/

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 13th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Mine don't change... me no special. :'(

Blue. Sometimes they get lighter or darker. Actually, they're one of the few somewhat ATTRACTIVE features on my body. :'(

Empleonster
November 13th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Mine are blue. I love them, it just makes me look real good

Oni Link
November 14th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Blueish somedays, but mostly Green.
apparently I'm envious and evil. I wouldn't disagree ;D

Snivi
November 14th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Mine are hazel, they change between green and brown.