PDA

View Full Version : ~Ghost~*Where?Where?*

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 02:48 AM
Have you ever seen a ghost?
Well I thought it was a dumb question,
anyways i thought it would be interesting,
So have you?
I know i have, when i once looked at my garden one night, i saw a shadow of a man that was'nt really there.~Creepy~

johnlycett
November 3rd, 2007, 02:52 AM
Well... No, but i swear i sore someone on a bench looked at mum then they were gone 0_o
But no :(

Azonic
November 3rd, 2007, 04:11 AM
Well, I think I saw one... but I'm not 100% sure

Proto
November 3rd, 2007, 04:18 AM
Well, I think I saw one... but I'm not 100% sure
o.O' Care to elaborate? XD

Well, I think our house is haunted, but people think I'm crazy. >>; One time I was doing laundry, and suddenly water literally started pouring down the laundry-room walls. All of them, all over, evenly. D: There's no plumbing above that room, so it wasn't a leaking pipe or anything, but... it was creepy. :x

Normally I wouldn't associate that with ghosts or anything supernatural, but a friend of mine and I used to look at ghost stuff online a long time ago, and sites always used to say stuff about water appearing out of nowhere and stuff. >_<

Blah. I don't even like thinking about it. XD;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 04:48 AM
I know I see them in my friends atic all the time, And I'm not afraid of them at all

:t354:TG

Azonic
November 3rd, 2007, 04:55 AM

Its the usual "I see a person that really wasn't there" thing.

It happens a lot...

Firebird306
November 3rd, 2007, 05:03 AM
No but my Mum has told me of one she had. She once lived in this house when she was younger and this house had a story of a woman living in the house all her life and eventually dying inside it. The creepy thing was that no matter what room the painting of her was in, it would be freezing cold even if the other rooms were warm. At the time she didn't know about the story, apparently the story of not being able to heat a room is quite a common thing in haunted situations.

Razer302
November 3rd, 2007, 05:49 AM
I have never seen a ghost. But I have heard one before. I wouldn't mind seeing a ghost. I don't think it would scare me. I just find that sort of thing interesting.

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 06:39 AM

Well, I think our house is haunted, but people think I'm crazy. >>; One time I was doing laundry, and suddenly water literally started pouring down the laundry-room walls. All of them, all over, evenly. D: There's no plumbing above that room, so it wasn't a leaking pipe or anything, but... it was creepy. :x

Normally I wouldn't associate that with ghosts or anything supernatural, but a friend of mine and I used to look at ghost stuff online a long time ago, and sites always used to say stuff about water appearing out of nowhere and stuff. >_<

Blah. I don't even like thinking about it. XD;
Woo thats wierd....
Water pouring out of the walls....is like unbelievable,
but i believe you,

I know I see them in my friends atic all the time, And I'm not afraid of them at all

:t354:TG
Wow!
That is wierd.....
Do they respond when you say somethin?

No but my Mum has told me of one she had. She once lived in this house when she was younger and this house had a story of a woman living in the house all her life and eventually dying inside it. The creepy thing was that no matter what room the painting of her was in, it would be freezing cold even if the other rooms were warm. At the time she didn't know about the story, apparently the story of not being able to heat a room is quite a common thing in haunted situations.
Wierd....really wierd story,
The rooms with the painting being freezing cold,
that is un natural

Midnight Beat
November 3rd, 2007, 07:06 AM
Um, no. I've never seen a ghost and I don't really believe in them either. I mean I'm Catholic so I believe there are souls, but not ghosts.

Tsugaru
November 3rd, 2007, 07:09 AM
I agree with Zach, I've never seen a ghost, but in a way I believe in them. It's more along the lines of "seeing is believing" for me, I need to see it for proof, then I'll believe, even though when I watch all these Ghost investigation programs, It leads me more and more to believing they're real, which could be a good or bad thing. xP

kohei
November 3rd, 2007, 07:33 AM
Random black cat walking through a wall in my grandmother's old house.
Nothing big.

Tr@ce
November 3rd, 2007, 07:48 AM
I think I see people all the time, but when I turn, they're not there. And last night I felt like I was being watched. O_o

Lumine
November 3rd, 2007, 07:54 AM
Nope I dont believe in ghost sorry

シーツー
November 3rd, 2007, 07:58 AM
I don't believe in ghosts, so I've never seen any ghosts, too.
Well, sometimes I here the door above me squeaking although the people which there had lived moved away a long time ago.
But I don't really believe that a ghost haunts there XD

Waffle-San
November 3rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
Well there was that one time, nah. I don't think I ever have but I still believe, who knows maybe one day.

Proto
November 3rd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Well there was that one time, nah. I don't think I ever have but I still believe, who knows maybe one day.
Aren't you going to tell us about it? XD What's the point in sharing if you don't spill the story? D:

johnlycett
November 3rd, 2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah I agree with Audy tell us xD

Waffle-San
November 3rd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Well okay, two experiences actually.

One night I swear I saw a all man walk by my room when me and my Mom were talking. My dad was out of town working so it wasn't him. Then my mom followed by going into her room and screaming, there was nothing there, she just wanted to freak me out. I'm not sure I saw anything though.

This second one I remembered after I posted, I don't know how though.

My school had a field trip to Ottawa and Quebec and we went to a jail-turned-hotel in Ottawa. Back in the days when it was a jail they would hang people from time to time and we were showed where it was, right next to a stair case. To make matters worse, at the bottom of the spiralling stair there was some cracks in the wood and a small hole. Apparently criminals trying to escape would hit the rail and tumble over.
Anyways, I decided to go a little farther down than everyone else and as i got close to the bottom I swear I started to hear graons, I figured it was some kids from above but it was also getting colder as I got down there and it was almost like the air had darkened or thickened or something.

It had been a long day of walking and it was raining outside so I think I kinda forgot about it.

Rainfall
November 3rd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Don't really believe in ghosts. Never had a reason to either. In my opinion, and no offense to all those religious people or anything, but I believe that there is a logical explination for everything thing that happens in life. I do not believe anything supernatural.

Soari
November 4th, 2007, 01:20 AM
I have never seen ghosts and never believe them But My Friend Once told me about it she was alone at her room and found a shadow or something...

Jaimes
November 4th, 2007, 02:32 AM
I cant see them.. because they dont exist. Just like I havent seen any unicorns yet..¬_¬

.houndoomed
November 4th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Well, I don't believe in ghosts in the first place as I believe death is the end of biological existence, so I think all of that 'soul' and 'ghost' stuff is a load of rubbish. I'd rather believe in aliens >_>

Ichigo Flash
November 4th, 2007, 07:31 AM
I havent seen one but I'm open to the concepts of them as i'm fairly religious and believe in spirits and such.

Proto
November 4th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Well, I don't believe in ghosts in the first place as I believe death is the end of biological existence, so I think all of that 'soul' and 'ghost' stuff is a load of rubbish. I'd rather believe in aliens >_>
Quite honestly I'm inclined to agree. I think alien existence is far, far, far more plausible than ghosts/spirits, and I'd believe in alien life before I'd believe in ghosts.

With the water thing I talked about in my first reply, I think there was a logical explanation that I just never found. It was creepy though, and "hauntings" are the first thing that I'd think of. D:

Lumine
November 4th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Quite honestly I'm inclined to agree. I think alien existence is far, far, far more plausible than ghosts/spirits, and I'd believe in alien life before I'd believe in ghosts.

I have to agree there I actually believe in aliens more than god

EmpoleMew
November 4th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Everone at my school believes that there is a ghost in the neighborhood. I remember from last school year, they were talking about this lady, whom ironically, walked by everyday. The reason why the say she was a ghost is be cause everyday, she would walk down the block wearing the same clothes, holding the same purse. Her face was pale white, the had those light blue eyes like some blind people BUT in a regular eye pattern. She would walk in the exact section of the sidewalk and go to the same place. She also had this blank stare and never blinked. She would always cross the street when the light in her direction was red although no cars were coming. Some people believe that she died getting hit by a car doing this but you can tell that all of it is a lie.
I don't really believe in ghosts anyways.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 4th, 2007, 09:18 AM

With the water thing I talked about in my first reply, I think there was a logical explanation that I just never found. It was creepy though, and "hauntings" are the first thing that I'd think of. D:

It could be true that in some distant galaxy, in a different super galaxy, (And so on) there could be life, because there may be another "earth-like" planet. with perfect living conditions like earth, revolving with other planets around a star.

As for ghosts, I've seen them. I used to live in a haunted house, once. Unfortunetly, it was too small for my family, so we had to move.
My bedroom was a hallway even >_>

Kamon_Fox
November 4th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Yes when i was very young. I saw my moms mother. Well nto exactly saw it was more of see her do something! She slammed a huge door shut. My motehr told me there was a window open becuase i was very young. The otehr day she told me the truth lol. I know it was my mom's mom becuase my mom was wodnering if she believed in god. She used to but... well its personal so yeah... But she does now so We're happy.

johnlycett
November 4th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Omg I'm so serious, I couldn't get to sleep because pf this dicussion.

~Ray-Mantine~
November 5th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Yes, I have seen them, heard them, almost touched them:
The first time was in the roof, the roof of the house, I was there with my brother just watching a white dog running around the house, after a few mins, i heard a some thing crash on the ground in the back of the roof, and when me and my brother looked we litterly saw some thing fade, like gas, just fade.

The second one was the one i heard and almost touched, it was in the bathroom, I was going to brush me teeth, and i saw a white light thingy that made a sound like whistling, I went close but it dissapper, ofcourse no one believes me.

The Real AAA
November 5th, 2007, 02:57 PM
um no I never seen anything but everyone in my family have seen something creepy at least once, even the little ones hav seen a ghost

Binary
November 6th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Yes, I have seen them, heard them, almost touched them:
The first time was in the roof, the roof of the house, I was there with my brother just watching a white dog running around the house, after a few mins, i heard a some thing crash on the ground in the back of the roof, and when me and my brother looked we litterly saw some thing fade, like gas, just fade.

The second one was the one i heard and almost touched, it was in the bathroom, I was going to brush me teeth, and i saw a white light thingy that made a sound like whistling, I went close but it dissapper, ofcourse no one believes me.

Wierd, You've also almost touched them?
Well i think i believe you*do i?*
Ive never had these kind of experiences