View Full Version : Are you sportive?

November 3rd, 2007, 3:06 AM
Hello PC,

the title says all.
Attention: I mean if you do sports besides school.

November 3rd, 2007, 3:17 AM
Nope, i never play/do any kind of sports, unless you count walking.

November 3rd, 2007, 3:27 AM
In general.. no. But I played soccer a few years back, and I loved it. :0

Now I play it (soccer) for fun every now and then, but I'm not on a team or anything.

November 3rd, 2007, 3:31 AM
My love for handball goes outside of school with me playing it at home with my sisters. They get angry at me for doing the fancy shots. <_< XD

November 3rd, 2007, 4:27 AM
Then, I´ll reply to my own thread =)

I´m very into sports.
E.g. I go jogging almost every day just for my healthy. Sometimes on weekends I go swimming (as today xD) or go inline skating.
I couldn't live without sports, I guess... I'm addicted to do/play it XD

November 3rd, 2007, 4:35 AM
Ausadriel got modded?

Yea, I'm sporty - i think... its mostly track for me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 3rd, 2007, 4:47 AM
I am sportive only at school, other times I'm doing this and being lazy x_X

November 3rd, 2007, 5:46 AM
I only play badminton outside of school once every week. I used to do football but sopped a while ago.

November 3rd, 2007, 6:48 AM
Yay im sportive alot!
I love sport!, my favourites are football*soccer* and cricket,
I think sporting is great, so thats why im a sporty guy ;)

November 3rd, 2007, 6:52 AM
Not at all... I suck at sports and I get tired in 15 minutes. And I don't have time for school sports because then I would get home at like 8 pm and have to stay up all night to do homework... Xd

November 3rd, 2007, 6:54 AM
Not, not really. I use to be but there's a huge long story behind that. x3 I'm not a great sports fan anymore.

Midnight Beat
November 3rd, 2007, 7:03 AM
I take Karate 3 times a week, so watch what you say to me.:P

I also played basketball up until 7th grade.

November 3rd, 2007, 7:09 AM
You mean, sporty?

Lol, nooooo way xD
But I look like I'm fit; go figure.

November 3rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
No, not at all. I fail any sport you throw at me.

For exercise, I prefer to walk (I actually do this a lot these days) or use cardio machines, like an exercise bike. I've never been able to get into sports, even in school. I'd rather do my own thing at my own pace.

November 3rd, 2007, 10:55 AM
When I was in the schooling system that actually forced us to take Physical Education, I hated it. I didn't mind the actual movement. It was just the high amounts of team sports they forced us to play. I hated those.

Now, I only walk and run on my own time. I have to walk to get to and from school, plus my job requires me to walk all my shift. And when I get home, I chase my dogs around the backyard.

Trainer Red
November 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
Yes. I play football(soccer), track, basketball, cricket, badminton regularly. I'm also getting into boxing and wrestling and some Japanese martial arts because my Japanese friend keeps encouraging me to do it. I'm not really into martial arts though but he wants me to practice it with him so meh.>__>

Football is my main sport though. I play forward or midfield depending on the situation.

November 3rd, 2007, 12:12 PM
yeah! i really love sports!!!

November 3rd, 2007, 3:40 PM
I played on my school's volleyball team last year and I've also played softball, soccer, track and tennis.

November 3rd, 2007, 4:09 PM
Correct Term: Athletic

No, I prefer working with technology than exercising.

November 3rd, 2007, 5:49 PM
Other than karate (almost black belt) i do no other sports. I do fairly well in PE at school, though...

November 3rd, 2007, 6:18 PM
I do sports, but not school sports.

November 3rd, 2007, 6:20 PM
The only sport I would do no matter what is Hurdles but school doesn't do it much :\

November 3rd, 2007, 7:30 PM
Nope. :\ Not a huge sports person.

The Real AAA
November 3rd, 2007, 7:38 PM
I play alot of sports outside mostly everyday but never for the school.

November 3rd, 2007, 9:11 PM
Well ya, I play hockey year round and try-out for a number of the school teams. Sports gets me up in the morning, well that and PC.

November 3rd, 2007, 9:29 PM
love soccer, running, horseriding (yes its a sport gorramit >.<) and thats about it. anything that doesnt require hand-eye co-ordination is schweet

Gary, the Magic Fairy
November 3rd, 2007, 9:39 PM
Ew, no. I can't stand sports. Watching them, or being involved with them in any way annoys me to no end.

I'm not a sporty person in the least.

November 3rd, 2007, 9:57 PM
Oh, no. I'm definitely not very sporty. I used to swim a lot, but not so much nowadays.

Although I still play sports like badminton now and then.

November 3rd, 2007, 9:58 PM
I do enjoy doing sports, but because of my conditions I find it difficult to play them for long or in any hardcore compititions.

zel 2.0
November 3rd, 2007, 9:59 PM
Well, not that I am that "sportive", but lately I've been playing soccer almost all weekends with my friends from High School. We started playing it most weekends since we started school, and we still do (and I guess we'll keep on it even if we turn out 40... :P)

Lady Nicole
November 3rd, 2007, 10:38 PM
I hardly ever do sports any more. I used to play hockey and tennis though. My mum forced me to stop playing hockey after I got whacked in the ear >.< (don't ask me how that happened)

November 4th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Did anyone mentioned sports? hell yeah I love them =D, I especially love my basketball, swimming, tennis, badminton, and volleyball.

EDIT: I used to do Taekwondo for self defense =|

November 4th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Yup, I'm currently learning Karate. But I also like Football(soccer) and Badminton.