PDA

View Full Version : If your life was a movie, what genre would it be in?

Romance Hero
November 4th, 2007, 08:01 AM
As the title suggests, what movie would best portray the story of your life? Romance? Horror perhaps? Maybe action?

I'd say my life felt like... a documentary, as someone is always explaining to me how to live my life.

Opinions!

Tsugaru
November 4th, 2007, 08:07 AM
I think Drama and Comedy, I'm both of those, I make many people laugh(Mainly at school) and then it goes down hill with Drama and bad things and then my mood goes back to good old me, doing what I love to do, which is making people smile and laugh. =3

Lumine
November 4th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Well sometimes theres a mixture of horror, comedy and documentary, but mainly documentary I think oh and a pinch of action sometimes but not that extreme.

diamondpearl876
November 4th, 2007, 08:10 AM
A little documentary, comedy, and drama for me.

Azonic
November 4th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Comedy and Horror <.<; wierd combo...

oh and there was some Action if this thread was created two months ago... dont ask

Lady Nicole
November 4th, 2007, 08:16 AM
My life's been a bit of everything really o.O but at the moment I'd say it's probably documentary.

Midnight Beat
November 4th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Huh, that's a tough question. I'm gonna have to say documentary, only because I really can't think of any other genre to put it in.:\

Chibi-chan
November 4th, 2007, 08:24 AM
It'd be a documentary.
Like....few action scenes, just a huge descriptive analysis of daily happenings.

Proto
November 4th, 2007, 08:34 AM
It'd be a documentary.
Like....few action scenes, just a huge descriptive analysis of daily happenings.
Right with ya there, Chibbles. :[

Mostly a documentary with a bit of other things thrown in here and there, but mostly.. just uninteresting. D:

Ideally I'd love some action and a bit of drama, maybe some romance-- *shot* XD

Sammi
November 4th, 2007, 08:40 AM
I want to say chick lit, just because I live in an all-girls dorm... XD

But in reality, mine's probably a documentary as well. It's not very interesting at all. ;p

Tapioca
November 4th, 2007, 08:44 AM
If 'Mean Girls' was a genre, then THAT. But I guess it's mostly comedy and drama... and it would be called 'Mean Boys' >>'

But if my home life had a genre, it would most be like 'The Real World' or 'Survivor'. So yesh >>'

Scytheteen
November 4th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I think I would be a comedy movie. I'm a pretty funny person in real life. Either that or a drama, i'm pretty dramatic. xP

Jordan
November 4th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Right now: Comedy.
Overall: Larger-than-life-hero with me being both the protagonist and antagonist (what, it is a genre), or I suppose psychology.

Jordan.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
November 4th, 2007, 09:20 AM
A rated R dark comedy. xD Drama and action mixed in.

Merzbau
November 4th, 2007, 12:04 PM
My life would be a musical. Maybe a musical comedy.

Yeah, most likely a musical comedy.

KEEP IT GAY, KEEP IT GAY, KEEP IT GAYYY!

The Infinite Devil Machine
November 4th, 2007, 12:07 PM
My life would be one of those dark, awkward comedies that never do well in the box office, but end up being a cult classic.

Waffle-San
November 4th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Mine would be a comedy/spoof aventure.

Comedy/spoof for the under-stupidity and the amount of time me and my friends are laughing. Adventure because I just have that feeling, the movie would have action and dramatic moments too.

Mainly just Comedy/spoof though.

Warheart
November 4th, 2007, 01:33 PM
My life would be one of those movies that you can only understand, and follow if you are under the influence. You know, like "Vanilla sky?" It makes no sense to watch when you're mind is all there, but once you're stoned you seem to somehow be able to fill in the gaps of what's actually happening o_O

xD It would probably some dark, twisted, perverted comedy. Staring Van diesel, and Jessica Alba. <_<

Usagii
November 4th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Comedy because my life is a joke.

Wish
November 4th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Documentary ~ Very boring and pointless. Nothing really interesting *sigh*

Romance Hero
November 4th, 2007, 06:08 PM
I notice almost nobody said Romance. How about... science fiction? ^^

Hinamori_Momo
November 4th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Comedy, Drama, Romance, and Fiction. Weird.

Lumine
November 4th, 2007, 06:24 PM
science fiction? ^^

How could I ever forget that ?! thanks for reminding me =P

Ullion
November 4th, 2007, 08:17 PM
A bit o' sci-fi I guess.

But um... its a B-Class movie. Or whatever you call it, where the budget is limited, so I have many faults. XD;

Oh, I guess you could call it one of those "Rising Sport Dreamer" movies to, since my goal is to make it to the NBA and I play basketball tout le temps. So, yeah. ^_^;

Jaimes
November 5th, 2007, 04:19 AM
Another generic British, romantic comedy......... Probably starring Hugh Grant as well.

The Real AAA
November 5th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Comedy, drama, documentary, and action!