PDA

View Full Version : If you could be...

parallelzero
November 4th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Just one of those polls that's really out there, I guess. Basically, this thread is designed to ask some strange questions regarding what you would like to be. I found when I originally made this, I had trouble thinking of what to put down for each question, but in the end I actually realized a bit about myself (Yeah, I know. Lame. XD). Anyways, it's broken down into five parts, and remember only to give appropriate answers:

If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?

If you could be an inanimate object, which one would you be and why?

If you could be a fictitious character, which one would you be and why?

If you could be a celebrity, which one would you be and why?

Well, I guess I'll fill out my weird answers now. XD

If I could be an animal, I'd be a hyena so I could laugh at all the n00bs I'd probably prefer to be a cat. Now, I'm sure some of you are going "A cat? That's a pretty generic answer." Well, I was watching one of my cats earlier on in the day, and I can pretty much relate to all of it's habits. It likes to sit around and do nothing, play with the other cat, and only really gets up when it wants to eat. Okay, I'm not THAT lazy, but once I'm involved in something I generally refrain from stopping, like a cat and doing nothing. XD

I really laughed at this question when I wrote it. I mean, you get asked what animal you'd be a lot, but an inanimate object? XD Anyways, If I could be an inanimate object, I'd like to be a guitar. Why? I'm not quite sure, but guitars are pretty awesome, you have to admit. XD

If I could be a fictitious character, I have no real preference. I'd like to be a character that goes on a lot of adventures, sees a lot of things, and isn't afraid to take on challenges. Why? That's quite the opposite of the life I live, where everything is the same every day and nothing exciting happens.

If I could be a celebrity, I would be Adam Sandler, just because he's freaking hilarious. Yeah, I have no real reason other than that. I don't really pay attention to celebrities, so this was hard as heck for me to find any real answer to. XD

Ausaudriel
November 4th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hmmm. Actually, I think I'd most like to be a cat as well. XD; It's by far my favorite animal, and who wouldn't want to be a creature who just gets to lounge around all day and bask in the sun? D: Play, eat, sleep. What a life. XD

Inanimate object. XD Uhhh, a wind-chime. I'd love to hang out in the breeze and cling around noisily, bugging the crap out of people. :>

Ugh, that's tough. I'd like to be.. Zenon Carr from Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. XD Because she's awesome, and that's a great movie, and I'm watching it on Disney Channel right now and it's the first thing that comes to mind. Perhaps somebody from Harry Potter. XD (I'm sure there are a ton of others, but.. I'm too tired to think about it right now. ;p)

That's tough too. Jake Gyllenhaal maybe? Or uhh, Raven Symone. Or-- I dunno, I can't decide. XD; I'll just go with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Waffle-San
November 4th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Oooh Awsome answers Archsage.

I'm going to say a otter. Otter's always seem to be having fun and playing around in the water. Plus as a bonus they're fairly intelligent and they can come on land.

Um, hmm odd question, I'm going to have to say a hockey rink, I'd never get bored in my own inanimate kind of way.

Well i'd be the co-hero who turns out to be courageous in the end after showing amazing determination levels. I'd be happy with most roles but this is always a fun one, even if you die everyone remember you.

Um, i would um i, no, maybe, no um, i would be, I have absolutely no idea. I'll have to edit this later.

Spaekle Oddberry
November 4th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Dendrobates azureus, the blue poison dart frog. I like frogs, I like blue, and I like poisonous things. The perfect animal for me! :3

Mmm... a retired mint-condition Beanie Baby. I'd be cute and worth lots of money and I'd sit in a dust-proof case all day. That's the life.

I'd be a lot more confident than I am. Maybe even pretty strong, but not like Mary-Sue strong. That'd be stupid and boring. I could see myself being the one really quirky character that, love or hate, everyone has an opinion on. xD

If you wanted a specific character, I can't think of just one. Maybe a Pokemon trainer. I'm sure that was a dream of many people here at some point. Still is for me. xD

The one who is/wasn't in rehab, doesn't have anorexia, is/wasn't pregnant or in a custody battle for already existing children, doesn't show nudie pics to the public, isn't dating another celebrity, and isn't on Disney channel. I'm sure there's at least one. D:

Shiny Umbreon
November 4th, 2007, 02:00 PM
1. Does Umbreon count as an animal?
Not sure, but probably some small insect, like a beetle maybe. :S

2. I think it doesn't matter which inanimate object you choose because you don't feel anything, but I was thinking about being a pencil.

3. Maybe a Pokémon Trainer, but, Link could be, too. Lots of stuff to do, lots of things to collect, and you don't even have to say a word.

4. If I were to be famous, I'd like to be me. But normally, as BlueberryPoffin said, celebrities have a sad life in the end.

Xairmo
November 4th, 2007, 02:25 PM
hmm, if i could be any animal i would be ahummingbird. ive always thought they were so beautiful. and theyre so fast and they can fly!! Ive just always wanted to fly, so why not do it in style right?
Id be a computer cuz i hate being lonely and at my house there always seems to be someone on the computer ^^
I bet no one would ever guess this but, Abaria Renji ftw!! Renji is my favorite anime/ficticious character of all times. Hes so powerful and just perfect imo
If i could be any celeb id pick jake gyllenhaal cuz hes in my favorite movie lol
plus, hes probably rich, and i wouldnt mind looking like him XD

Sammi
November 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM
I'd like to be a cat as well. They don't have much to worry about, and they usually get lots of attention. And, best of all, they're cute. :3

I'd be a notebook, because that's the only cool thing I can think of right now. XD Besides, I can be anything someone wanted me to be. I could be homework, a story, drawings...

One that has magic and is relatively safe. Like some random person at Hogwarts, I guess, except I wouldn't want to be in the Harry Potter world. XD; I'd have cool powers but not have to worry about being chased down by the bad guys like the good guys do. :B

Can't I just be me? D: I... don't even know a lot of celebrities, to be honest. So I really can't answer this. XD;;

Azonic
November 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM

A penguin, cuz they're so... icy chill :cool: Oh yea and their life is really cool. I'd get to swim and try to fly(but never can D: )

A thermometer, cuz the red part is always so cool and awesome

A Pokemon lol, I'm a sharpedo that can kill play with you! <.<;

avuhrilaveen <3

Wish
November 4th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Hmmm..I gotta think on this, but If I were any animal, I'd be a dog. Why? It is because they seem to have one of the best lives. Running around, and meeting other dogs. Getting fed on time, and sleeping.

I'd be something useful. I would probably be a game console. I don't know why, I would be a XBOX 360. ^.^ gets shot

I want to be someone with adventure and fun in his life. Anyone off the Tsubasa Chronicles series are fine with me. ^.^ shot again

I'd be myself. I don't wanna be a celebrity that are famous right now. People like Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsey Lohan, and the list keeps going on and on. So I don't want to be in any celebrity's place right now.

Memory
November 4th, 2007, 04:36 PM
I'd love to be a white tiger. They are so beautiful and majestic... and psh, who needs to fly? I'm a great model for photographs. 8D

A Lava lamp. A BIG lava lamp. I'd look so friggin' cool. |3

Hermione Granger. I just love the Harry Potter wizard world. <3 Plus she's just awesome.

I'm a celebrity in my own little way. <3

Hinamori_Momo
November 4th, 2007, 05:05 PM
A cat. They're always doing something they want. Doing nothing, playing with other cats, eating and sleeping.

Retired mint-condition Beanie Baby. You're worth a lot of money, you do nothing all day, etc.

I'd be something like a shinigami because then I'd get to carry around a sword and kill people for a good reason.

Can't I be myself to be a celebrity? I don't know many celebrities at all.

Ullion
November 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why? A hawk or an eagle. So, I could have freedom and roam the skies forever and ever. That kind of freedom would be great. =D Plus, I could fly above everyone and look at the human race and go, "Ha, those little ants!" >_>

If you could be an inanimate object, which one would you be and why? Seriously, this one stumps me, David. D: I was looking around my room and saw a Kleenex box and was like "YE- nvm". I don't know. Umm, watch or something. Because then othe rpeople would HAVE to rely on me. Then I could be like, *switches time* "HA SUCKER! You're gunna be an hour late now." -giggles-. Yeah, I'm weird. D;

If you could be a fictitious character, which one would you be and why? Dude, Hyuuga Neji or Shiro Haku. I'd love to be able to see for long distances, see others' spiritual energy and have the ability to send chakra spewing out of any part of my body. Another plus is having a nice, juicy brain. Then again, I already have one, and one that works quite well. ;D Bad thing about Neji, he has a crush on had a crush on his cousin, weird. Which is where I an fall back on being Haku. Freely controlling water and ice. Yeah, I'm a Narutard. >P

If you could be a celebrity, which one would you be and why? I hope basketball player counts. DX I'd like to be Ray Allen. OMG HIS FLAWLESS SHOOTING IS HAWT. <3 Hell, he just (as in a few hours ago) hit a 3-pointer leaving 2.2 seconds left on the clock IN OVERTIME to give his team a 3point lead and thus winning the game.

Natalie♥
November 4th, 2007, 05:18 PM
If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why? A bat beacue they are only awake at night and they never have to see the sun.

If you could be an inanimate object, which one would you be and why? an i-pod because I love music.

If you could be a fictitious character, which one would you be and why? someone at Hogwarts or someone in a vampire book because I love fantasy.

If you could be a celebrity, which one would you be and why? Haley Williams from the band Paramore because I love Paramore and it would be fun to be in a famous band.

The Real AAA
November 5th, 2007, 02:49 PM
A turtle because there my favorite pets and I will love to have a shell!

A football because I be thrown to the air!

Some one from a video game like Tommy Vercetti(from GTA:VC)!

I wouldn't want to be a celebrity, so no comment...

Kyoko
November 5th, 2007, 03:54 PM
I'd be a dolphin, I could swim under water and NOT get ear problems as a result of it. I love the water and dolphins are pretty graceful, so I'd chose them.

Hmm, some kind of instrument so that way I could make fun noises 8D But this question is kind of tricky since the objects don't do much XD

I'd be Maya Fey from the Phoenix Wright games because she wears an awesome outfit. That and because it would be fun to travel around and try to help solve those cases :>

Vanessa Hudgens because she has Zac Efron D: That and because I loove the High School Musical series, so I'd get to have her singing voice and do all the scenes from the movies. They look like they'd be a lot of fun to do.

Lumine
November 5th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'd be a dog cause you get lots of pats on the head =P.

I think I would chose to be Stonehedge so I could figure who the hell made me.

Uhh I'd probably be Nightcrawler from X-Men, hes got some awesome teleport skills.

Hmmm probably that billionaire Donald Trump, and I would spend that day making large monetary transfers to a little known surf Photog living in Japans North! har har.

22sa
November 5th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Orca. Dolphin's cool too. I love their voices.
Masamune sword.
Arrancer or Vizard. Something with more interesting powers then just man's intellect.
No thanks.

Jubilation
November 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Panda <3 They are just so cuddly lmao

A Cradily plushie, Cradilys own lmao

I'd be Shadowcat <3 From X-Men & her smexy powers

Adam Ruggiero coz his hot <3 lmao

Melody
November 6th, 2007, 12:14 AM
I'd be a dog. I'm loyal and would do anything I could to protect those I care about

I'd be a computer. I find myself weighing options and thinking very logically very often. While I am very creative as well as logical the logic tends to kick in more often.

I'd be Max from Pokemon Advanced battle. while I am very knowlegeable I do tend to miss things that I should notice and when i dont know anything about what I'm doing I can do some very very stupid thigs.

I dont know of any celebrities that would suit me. I dont follow them closely enough to know.

Amoeba
November 6th, 2007, 02:32 AM

I'm not sure. I wouldn't be sure if I'd like to loose my human qualities but at the same time sometimes they get on my nerves and even hurt. Sometimes in life I wish I couldn't think so deeply and just act. Perhaps I would like to be a more instinctive animal, like a lizard.

I wouldn't.

Again, I wouldn't.

I would raher die than be a celebrity.

Pikabloo
November 6th, 2007, 04:27 AM
I'd most probably be a bird, more specifically something like an eagle, falcon or hawk. It just seems awesome to be able to fly around and stuff.

Lawls, when I first saw this question, I was like, "Ooookay o.o", but I actually managed to think of an answer. Go me~ Anyway, I think it'd be cool to be a kite or something. For the same reason as above. It's funny how I talk about this 'it'd be cool to fly' stuff, even though I myself dislike plane flights o.o

Someone from the Kingdom Hearts series, so I can fangirl-ise over Roxas 24/7 >.> Okay, seriously now. I think I'd be a character from an adventure-type anime/manga, where I'd be able to see many different places, meet different people, etc. And magic. There has to be magic. (lul, I'm soooo not talking about Fairy Tail right now...)

I wouldn't like to be a celebrity in the first place o.o

charizard_maa
November 6th, 2007, 10:33 AM
I be a house cat. I get to sleep as much as I want and do whatever I want. Too lazy to hunt too lazy to do much of anything. That sounds like a good life. haha

I think I was a bender in a past life. Don't know why. Just do. I guess if I use that logic then I be a bender. I guess a bender will be fun. I get to 'taste' foods that go inside me. Or I just get busted. Whatever comes first.

I be Luffy from ONe Piece. Now that is a fun life. The life of a idiot pirate. haha Now that is cool. Also I get a cool ship so that even better. Yahoo! Also I can tilt my head in an wierd angle because I'm a rubberman. haha Yeah. Rubber body rocks. haha

I wouldn't want to be a celebrity. Still for the heck of it I guess I be Vanessa Hudgens haha Just because she is all over the web. heehee

Hakeen
November 7th, 2007, 04:16 AM

A bird or a puppy. Either way, totally cute, and um... I dunno. Either.

A Christmas tree. I'd be put up every year and be surrounded by presents... and I'd be pretty whenever I'm up. XD

Oh, if it's fiction... meaning it's not real. Um... I'd be myself from The Police-y Staff. -shot-
(As far as I know, PC isn't really like that)
Of course, anybody else is allowed to want to be me from my story, any one? XD;

Celebrities... yeah, no.

Tsugaru
November 7th, 2007, 05:17 AM
I've always wanted to be a Squirrel(No lie) I have no idea why really, I suppose it's because they're so awesome and I always laugh when I see them do their silly tricks.

Hmm. I think I would want to be a Air Conditioner. O.o I've always liked them 'cause they so nice and their cold is the best. <3 That way I'll never get hot, I hate the heat so a AC is idle for me. <3

Any person/game character or Anime that has awesome spells that can hit hard. I've always wanted magic.

Bill Gates, I'm not sure if he is counted as a celeb but I'm just in it for the cash. <3

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 7th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Probably a Panda. Their my favorite animal. =]

Panda Plushie. 8D;

Higurashi Kagome from InuYasha. It`d be so cool to actual travel in the past & meet a half-puppy demon. It`d be my dream come true. ★_★ Main reason is that I get to be with Miroku. 8D

Vanessa Anne Hudgens! 8D She may have been in that scandal, but she`s so talented. She has true talent. She`s the best. My number oneoneoneone celebrity. =] Baby V rocks & you know ittt~

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
November 7th, 2007, 06:25 PM
If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why? A gecko or something like that. (If we can include extinct ones, then a Dromaeosaurus)

If you could be an inanimate object, which one would you be and why? Well they're ALL so energetic I can't decide! Hmm... A single can of diet coke.

If you could be a fictitious character, which one would you be and why? Grovyle xD Wasn't it obvious?

If you could be a celebrity, which one would you be and why? Could I BE anymore Matthew Perry... er maybe David Scwimmer xD

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 8th, 2007, 01:20 PM

A dog. Then I might be happy more.

Umm... I don't know...?

Totally agree with Azonic. A Pokemon would rock, especially if I was a Raichu, an Emochu would be even awesomer.

None. I despise most of them.

Himawarii
November 8th, 2007, 07:55 PM
A squirrel ; I've wanted a fluffy tail fmy whole life 8D

I would be a stuffed animal 8D As long as I don't belong to an abusive owner [SHINCHAN FTW xD] I'd be one because I simply adore attention *-* [okay not true] but I really like hugs,so it all evens out =]

Mai Kawasumi -- slaying demons and wearing usagi ears x3 Thats really awesome.
Except I have many characters I'd love to be =\ Ah well.

None.I`m not even sure I know many @_@;

RYOUKI
November 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Hmm, an Animal? I think I wanna be a Venus FlyTrap Lion? Something fierce that people won't hunt me out.
Um, I'll be a Television, a TV...so I can watch TV :3
Um, Ueki from The Law of Ueki! Power User's RAWK!
Um, A Celebrity? Pfft. I don't wanna be a Celebrity.

Nacon
November 9th, 2007, 08:52 AM
If I were to be a celebrity... I'd still pick me.....

If I was to be animal, I'd probably pick the one in my pic (the blue bird, guess what species it is).... because I've always wanted to fly.... something about that in the back of my mind....

no comment on the inanimate object.... I don't feel like being rude......

hmmm.... and fictitious character..... Sonic the Hedgehog has it pretty good....

destinedjagold
November 9th, 2007, 08:08 PM
A horse, so I could just run free and feel the wind that's fresh. Or maybe a rabbit, so cute, so fluffy!!!

A.., computer..? So I could just gain access to the internet and hack my game all the time! ;)

I would preferable be Kenshin Himura from Samurai X, for I love the thrill and action!

Ah...... Hmm... Maybe Zac Efron from High School Musical, just 'cause I love his talent in singing and his voice. :D

zel 2.0
November 9th, 2007, 08:13 PM

Well, what would you know? Cats, obviously, for the reasons many may have mentioned already. Option two would be... an ape, well, there are not many differences between us, so well, I'm trying to stay as "me" as I can...

Hmmm... Maybe... A rock? I don't know, rocks seem to last forever, and even if I shatter or turn into dust, then there'd millions of me on the air... :\

Meh, this one's really easy: Squall Lionhart, from FFVII, he's the character with whom I have identified myself most, he's preety much like me, with the exception that he's strong (and cool)
Option two would be Genzo Wakabayashi, from Captain Tsubasa (yeah, I'm a goalkeeper myself and I like to mimic him...)

A celebrity? Ehhhmmm... Would Donald Trump count as a celebrity? (If you ask for my reasons, then... you are fired! XD)

Ausaudriel
November 10th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Woo, this is the poll of the week. :O

Jordan
November 10th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Anything that flies [well]. Pigeon/variations of hawks/etc....
Lightbulb, all it brings is happiness and convenience.
Not sure, Merlin maybe? Or parhaps Pogo the clown (non-ficticious, sorry).
Maybe a famous liaison who works for the government? [Not sure if anyone like that exists]

Answers packed within quote.

Jordan.

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 01:39 PM
If I could be an animal
I would be a bat, just because I would lvoe to fly, plus sonar. Fruit bat though, I love bats, but not crobats.

If I could be an inanimate object
I would be a blender. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPIINING AND SLICING!

If I could be a fictious character
I would be Aang the Avatar, just cause hes AWESOME

If I could be a celebrity
Does Mario count? I would be, actually I have no idea.

Scales
November 10th, 2007, 03:42 PM

Well mine would have to be an eagle. Since I had to do a lot of research on them for a project last year. I found out so much about them that i like them now

I guess I would be an Mp3 player. Since they play music which I like to listen to

I would like to be a character that finds out something about himself throughout the story. But if you want something specific I would choose either Zidane Tribal from FFIX or Cloud Strife from VII. Since they both find something out about themselves throughout the story

I would like to be an actor since I like to act

Idiot!
November 11th, 2007, 12:33 AM
The Megalodon if extinct ones are possible. Otherwise the Hammer Head. I had always wondered what it's like to have more than six senses.

I think I'll be a crystal ball. At least everyone tries to look at me playing pranks on them.

Maybe Jirachi. Long life with no real troubles.

I don't like celebrities, so I wouldn't be one.

Snivi
November 11th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I would want to be a cat - I'd sleep all day.

Probably a computer because I love them XD

Edward Elric's girlfriend J/K or not....

Britney with a less messed up life!

Scytheteen
November 12th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I'd probably be a bird. I'd love to be able to fly to all corners of the country.

Heh, random question much? xD. I think I'd might be a telephone. I'd get to listen in on others conversations. xP

Erm...I suppose...I don't know

(Had a lot of time to think about this)
Zac Efron (cause then I can see those naked pics) xDDDDDDD

Soul Eater
November 16th, 2007, 08:02 PM

I would definitly have to be a cat. To me, cats are always laid back and they can do pretty much anything they want without being told to do this or that. :3

I would be a plushie so I could get loved. X3 That's basically the only thing I can think of.

It would have to be haruhi, of course! I love her attitude and she is so awesome! <3

Rie Tanaka, I say that because she is pretty and she also has a beautiful voice. : < I dont pay much attention to celebrities either. >_<

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 16th, 2007, 08:37 PM
kitten///because i like to be warm and snuggle and i already purr when im happy. and cats are so dignified and elegant

a pendant aroumd my loves neck

ummm ummm ummm bella swan from twilight so i can have edward AND jacob

cate blanchette. shes so lovely and talented and people say i look like her ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 17th, 2007, 12:52 PM
a poisonous snake because I want to bite all of the people that really annoy me with my Venom

A balloon so I can keep floating into the air until a bird or a plane pops me and I die

Banette from Pokemon because I am just like one a grudger

even though I'm a girl I'll have to go with either Zacky Vengeance or Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold because they are awesome Guitarist

:t354:TG