View Full Version : If I were a Superhero/heroine...

Romance Hero
November 4th, 2007, 11:08 PM
You were in a lab. And a lab rat that went loose knocked over a peculiar test tube on you...

You were given superpowers!

Ahem... Regardless! That is not the point... The Question is... IF you had the chance become a superhero/heroine, would you be willing to risk your lives to save your city? The world? Think what happen in spider-man... Oh... the trash he went through... anyway, Would you take the responsibility of becoming a guardian of the innocent, even though you know of the apparent dangers and sacrifices?

November 5th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Yes not only the city but Id even sacrifice myself for this specific person I know currently.

November 5th, 2007, 6:19 AM

Well, a surface superhero, but a villian on the inside.

Romance Hero
November 5th, 2007, 2:34 PM

Well, a surface superhero, but a villian on the inside.

Sims, that could be my next poll... Hero -or- Villain? xD If you don't ask it, I will. A good question nonetheless.

I'd choose to be a hero, knowing all the hardships involved, because I would be given new strengths to protect the ones I love.

November 5th, 2007, 4:00 PM
Ya, I'd take on that responsability as long as the city didn't get reliant on me. If a habit of calling me for cats stuck in trees occured than I'd start to get pissed off.
But I think I'd be more of a traveling super hero, help people out wherever I can.

Shiny Umbreon
November 5th, 2007, 4:07 PM
Well, I really doubt these strange villains with similar powers would appear. What's the chance of that happening? Because Spider-man, for example, has little problem with regular criminals. In that case, yeah.

November 5th, 2007, 5:03 PM
I... don't know, to be honest. On one hand, what a noble cause! Saving the world would be a very good thing. On the other, that's my body that's going to get bruised, beaten, and bloodied at the end of the day. Even if I do get superpowers, I doubt I'm going to have a good pain threshold to do it.

In the end, I'd probably chicken out and keep my powers to myself.

Reminds me of my stories... *shot before she could explain, because no one cares*

Crystal Clair
November 5th, 2007, 5:47 PM
I'd use the powers rather subtly and only help people that I knew. I'm just too shy. Although sometimes I do wanna stop violence.

It all depends what superpower it was. If it were to be able to use the elements (fire, water, grass, rock....) in my attacks, it'd be easy. It'd also be good if I had amplyfied power in regular hand/foot combat. Flying would be cool too.