PDA

View Full Version : The Battle Tournament Game

Pages : [1] 2 3

Eos Aduro
November 6th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Heylo Pokefans. I have got a new game! This is something I've done with my good buddy Waffle-San. Have you ever wished battle was more like in the anime? Well this is how you do it. Two players exchange moves and actions with the opponent through either this thread or PMs. I'll do a quick example. Player A and Player B and going to battle.

A-I send out Rattata!
B-I send out Heracross!
A-Rattata use Quick Attack!
B-It hits Heracross full on, Heracross use Close Combat!
A-Ratta Dodge! Oh no it hit Rattata he's KO'd.

But probably more drawn out and intense than that. So this would be a Tournament of that kind of Battle. This way, combos and dodging and movements are all the more realisitic.

This will be a Tournament of Ten People, including myself. The first nine people to post here will get accepted to battle. After the first round, one loser will be brought back by popular vote.

1-Midnight Winged
2-Waffle-San
3-Jamie006
4-Xairmo
5-Anti-Pop Culture Warrior
6-Pokefan2007
7-Hinamori Momo
8-Manek
9-Name
10-Shiraishi

People who have battled alreayd first round are in red

It used to be paired up, but now its a gong-show, so battle who you can who hasn;t been battled!
It will be done as an elimination round, if you lose a battle, you will be eliminated from the tournament.
A few basic rules about this.
#1-The way you decide if your Pokemon wins or loses against your opponents is the type. If your opponent has type advantage, then you will lose,but you can do enough damage against him to make the next Pokemon you send out to have a quick win and continue. If your types are equal and have no advantages against each other, then I will post a random series of the numbers 1-4, and if the gen your Pokemon is from is on the right end of the sequence, then you loss, so like 1234 a Rattata would beat a Buneary. If they are of the same gen, then the lower number wins
#2-No Sableye or Spiritomb, because they have no type weaknesses.
#3-No Explosion/Self Destruct
#4-4 moves per Pokemon, and they can be all moves learnable from any gen, learned, TM, breeding, or Tutor.
#5-6 Pokemon allowed only, and no ubers. Except for Wobbufett.
#6-No making all of your opponents moves miss just because you know you have to lose.

Now the first battle will be 2 Pokemon per trainer, then the second round battle will be 4 Pokemon, and the final round will be 6 on 6.

Now, if you think this is extremely lame, it is a Pokemon Forum, remember that. Now either PM me or post here if you're interested! I will keep a log of battles in this thread. And remember, build your team wisely.

NONE SPOT LEFT!!

Battle Log

Midnight Winged vs Xairmo-Midnight Winged WINS!
Jamie006 vs Hinamori Momo-Hinamori Momo WINS

Waffle-San
November 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Oo Playoff style, and I'll join this, it's a pretty fun way to pass the time.

Jamie006
November 7th, 2007, 05:15 AM
I'd like to join.

Just a question: Are Legendaries of any kind allowed? I know you said "no ubers," but I don't think that covers things like Suicune, Zapdos, etc.

Eos Aduro
November 7th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Suicune, Zapdos, Celebi, etc are all allowed, just no I USED RAYQUAZA! And Im adding more rules that make sense but I forgot about.

Xairmo
November 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
sounds like fun nite-nite. joinage please

Scytheteen
November 7th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Ohhhh this sounds like fun! Count me in Midnight

Pokefan2008
November 7th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Wow!this sound's interesting! You can bet that im going to join

:t149:Pokefan2007

Eos Aduro
November 7th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Cool, Welcome! BTW you guys are together for first round 2 on 2 battle. And I have to add another rule, no changing Pokemon half-way into the tournament!

Xairmo
November 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
do we post our pokes in this thread before we start the battle?

Pokefan2008
November 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
What about me?! I want to play too!

okay,thank-you!

Scytheteen
November 7th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I know what pokemon I'm using *coughmarioisgoingdowncough*

Pokefan2008
November 7th, 2007, 05:11 PM
When do we start? I know my pokemon choice.

Eos Aduro
November 7th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Well I suggest just get 6 Pokes ready, but only use two, and you dont have to put your Pokemon here before-hand. Pokefan, you;re going to have to PM Jamie006 to start the battle, and then post here who the winner is so i can record it. BTW If anyone does get around to battling today, the 4 numbers for determining the winner if there is a type match are 1342. It would be nice if you waited till we had 8 people, but if you want to start then go ahead. If there is already a battle going on here, do a battle with PMS instead. and I've had my Pokresa ready for a day and a half now, with a few minor revisions.

Hinamori_Momo
November 7th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I'm in! This will be fun!

Eos Aduro
November 7th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Hooray Momo is in! This is sweet, now we just need one more member! Oh Momo you are against Waffle-San first!

manek
November 8th, 2007, 01:57 AM
aah!!! 1 spot available!! i will join!!

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Thank you manek! You are in! You battle me first. It says you have 4 posts since Januaray, are you not here a lot?

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I know what pokemon I'm using *coughmarioisgoingdowncough*

are you ready zachary? whatever... >.>

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM
You could PM him, and remember guys, make sure not to cheat, and realize when you've lost. BTW using the location randomizer in my brain, you guys battle in a Rock Arena! Location can give you an edge, remember! And gen numbers today are 4213

Faceless*
November 8th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Count me in partner =D kfc ftw!

So basically choose a Pokemon to beat another one's pokemon?

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 01:49 PM
You could PM him, and remember guys, make sure not to cheat, and realize when you've lost. BTW using the location randomizer in my brain, you guys battle in a Rock Arena! Location can give you an edge, remember! And gen numbers today are 4213

okay
hmm i think all the battling should be done in this thread so that there is no chance of cheating

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Sorry Name, I cant accept anyoen else into the tourney, I already have eight people. Im not sure if manek and i will be able to battle, but if it doesnt work I'll PM you. And its basically a battle like it would be in the anime style. Through posts/PMs. You can be a spectator if anyone battles at the thread :). And that is a very good idea, d'you know if Scythe is coming here soon? And make sure to try to post your Pokemon at the same time, so you dont have time to change them up.

Shiraishi
November 8th, 2007, 01:53 PM
OMG IT'S FULL I HATE YOU :[ I dream about anime-style battles -.- I have a good strategy..

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Sorry Name, I cant accept anyoen else into the tourney, I already have eight people. Im not sure if manek and i will be able to battle, but if it doesnt work I'll PM you. And its basically a battle like it would be in the anime style. Through posts/PMs. You can be a spectator if anyone battles at the thread :). And that is a very good idea, d'you know if Scythe is coming here soon? And make sure to try to post your Pokemon at the same time, so you dont have time to change them up.

why doesnt everyone pm there team to you and tell you the first two theyre gonna use so they cant change

and if you get eight more people who want to do this you could make two slots, and the winners of both battle or somethin

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Sorry Shiraishi! If you tournament was 10 people then maybe you and Name could join, but then someone would have to be brought back again for it to work... Actually it would be nice to have more people... Ok sure! Shirashi you battle me first! and that will work Xairmo! But since Im going to battle Shirashi then we can just post our first poeks here, I trust him

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 01:58 PM
okie dokie, glad to be of help nite-nite
i would post my team but i dont really trust scythe XD

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Im goona PM Shirashi and say that hes in, then maybe we can start off the batting here!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 02:00 PM
awesome, i cantwait to see this. its gonna be so fuhn!! ^_^

Scytheteen
November 8th, 2007, 02:25 PM
No, you can post your team. I don't mind. ^_^

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 02:26 PM
No, you can post your team. I don't mind. ^_^

change of plans, im batllin nite-nite now

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Hey Scythe, me and Xairmo aranged to battle now because you left, so you mgiht have to find someone else to battle. Waffle-San is here! And Xairmo PM Waffle-San your pokes and then come post here, I'll do the same! Im on MSN with him so i can do it ASAP.

Scytheteen
November 8th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Not fair. Count me out of this. Patience should be key.

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Well we changed it to be 10 people, so you wouldn;t be battling Xairmo anyways Scythe, sorry. You can PM anyone else for a battle. Me and Xairmo are just really pumped about this!!

Scytheteen
November 8th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Well we changed it to be 10 people, so you wouldn;t be battling Xairmo anyways Scythe, sorry. You can PM anyone else for a battle. Me and Xairmo are just really pumped about this!!

Why would you change it to 10 people. I don't want to be in this anymore.

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Ok then, see you Scythe, more people really wanted to join. Maybe I can find one more member somewhere.

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:05 PM
first i'll send out my beloved dragonite!!

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Im going to lead with Scizor! Ok so lets see Dragon is bad against steel, but is good against bug, so evidently you win this round! So Scizor, use Aerial Ace!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:08 PM
dragonite is hit by the aa and is sent int a nearby rock in the arena. she recovers and counters with fire punch

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:08 PM
It brushed my side, I go down, kind of banged up, Scizor, use COUNTER! I glow and swing forward!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:11 PM
dragonite is hit full on by the counter and uses its last of energy to use earthquake

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Scizor, try taking to the air! i jump up but the rocky terrain hits me, Im spinning down! I land and am pretty much banged up, SCiZOR! USE IRON HEAD!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:14 PM
dragonite takes to the sky but the iron head hits her left leg and she flys over to and lands on a nearby rock

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Scizor Aerial Ace! At the rock! I speed forward towards the rock you;re standing on!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:18 PM
i tell dragontie to prepare another fire punch upon impact

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:19 PM
I slide up the rock on my feet, but the fir punch hits me square on, I slip down and speed at your feet, KO'd.

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:28 PM
dragonite takes to the sky once more and lands infront of me

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Ok, so now for my next Pokemon, go WEAVILE! I win, ice takes you down this round. Weavile, use Ice Punch!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:30 PM
dragonite is too weakened from the last fight to dodge and is hit head on
dragonite fainted and i returned her to her pokeball

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Weavile comes and stands beside me and waits patiently.

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM
i send out my second poke which is one of my personal faves....Electivire!
electivire comes out of the poke ball ready for battle

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Hmm lets see here, Electivire and Weavile are of the same gen, that means whichever Pokemon has a lower number wins, and thats Weavile, so I win i guess. Lets make this MONUMENTAL!

Weavile! Use Brick Break

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:36 PM
okay then electivre does not try to dodge but merely uses a brick break of his own

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:39 PM
We connect in the middle! I bounce back and land on my feet, panting, and looking kind of hurt. Weavile, come forawrd with Night Slash!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
electivire uses brick break on the nearby rock to break it loose and projects it towards weavile

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Weavile, Jump over them while still Night Slashing! They catch my feet and I tumble and rool on the ground but am still coming!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:44 PM
electivire is hit by the night slash but slams weavile with a fire punch after being hit while weavile was still in front of electivire

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Weavile hits the ground, looking pretty beaten up, Weavile, use COUNTER! I glow and RUSH FORWARD!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:50 PM
electivire uses his dual tails as springs and rockets into the air!!

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Weavile, run up a rock and blast towards him! ICE PUNCH!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:52 PM
electivire goes his full speed and uses a brick break
the two pokes are rocketing towards one another!!

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 03:54 PM
They collide! Weavile lands on the his feet (as always) but is teetering and looks beat. Weavile, go after him, use COUNTER! A determined glint enters his eye, and he starts to glow and rushes forwards, screaming WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 03:56 PM
electivire lands on his feet but slides back a couple feet into a rock which he uses to spring off off using both his feet and tails. electivire has his right hand electrified by using thunder punch and the left hand is a flaming fire punch!! hes screaming VIREEEE!! the whole way there

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:00 PM
We collide! Weavile lands on top of a rock, looking like he just got run over by a Rhyperior, but standing proudly! He looks down to see the condition of his opponent

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:01 PM
electivire is down to one knee wobbling back and forth...

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Weavile, finish him off with a Brick Break! He run-stumbles over and swings

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:09 PM
electivire raises his arms in an x shape to defend himself but it did barely anything for electivire was sent flying threw two boulders and and is finally stopped by another boulder. Electivire had fainted

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM
I WIN! Omg Xairmo that was an intense battle! I am totally voting for you to come back!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:13 PM
omg that was fun!! i used to play stuff like that by myself when i was younger but its more fun when u have someone else ideas too!!
vote for me to come back? when?

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Well since there are 10 people now, after the first round, there will be 5, so then we will bring someone back so there are 6!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:15 PM
so even though i lost i still move on?
XDD sure why not that was hecka fun

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah, you;re good at this, you deserve to keep going!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM
XDD thanks i guess i'll accept ur offer then
ur a mastermind nite-nite, this is like th ebest game on this site

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I need one more person to join, and everyone else to battle eventually, next battle, Im thinking Momo against Shiraishi! If they're both on.

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:23 PM
sounds good. id like to see momo vs shiraishi, that seems like a good pairing to me

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Yeah, but I still need one more person! ARGHLE!

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:26 PM
why dont you ask gongon or beret to fill the last spot? has penguin already signed up? what about anti-pop?

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I could PM Anti-Pop, he might be into this sort of thing.

Xairmo
November 8th, 2007, 04:31 PM
i think hed like this
hed be pretty good at it too

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Is anyone here who can battle? I noticed Momo and Name were here right now coughcough.

Hinamori_Momo
November 8th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I'll fight whoever's on when I am.

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Jamie006 is on, I just PMed him, he could battle now maybe.

Jamie006
November 8th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Alright, lets get this started, Hinamori_Momo!

*pulls out Poke Ball*

Zangoose! Let's rock!

*Jamie tosses Poke Ball

*Zangoose appears and rears up into a fighting pose, brandishing his claws*

Hinamori_Momo
November 8th, 2007, 08:42 PM
You got it Jamie! *Throws Pokeball in the air* Come on out! Raichu! *Raichu appears in a flash of white light* Alright Raichu. Let's start with a Thunderbolt! A Thunderbolt instantly heads directly for Zangoose.

Eos Aduro
November 8th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Just a notice, because these two Pokemon have no type advanatge, the gen numbers today are 4213,meaning that Raichu beats Zangoose. Sorry Jamie.

Jamie006
November 8th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Zangoose, dodge it and use Swords Dance!

*Zangoose leaps aside, but still gets zapped a bit. He then jumps around and his claws become sharper*

OK Zangoose, hit Raichu with Return!

*Zangoose charges at Raichu, claws ready to strike*

EDIT: OK, I see the numbers. Feel free to zap Zangoose into unconsciousness next post.

Hinamori_Momo
November 8th, 2007, 08:51 PM
"Raichu! Volt Tackle! Let's finish it quickly! *Raichu starts glowing a burning yellow and charges towards Zangoose head-on*

Jamie006
November 8th, 2007, 08:56 PM
*Zangoose's Return and Raichu's Volt Tackle collide in the middle of the arena. There is a loud CRASH, and a big cloud of dust. When it clears, Zangoose is lying on the ground, while Raichu is still OK*

Zangoose! Come back! *returns Zangoose*

That's something you don't see in a while. Well, an Electric-type, eh? Guess I'll try one too. *throws Poke Ball*

*Electivire appears, looking menacing*

Electivire, hit Raichu with an Earthquake attack!

*Electivire bellows and slams the ground with his fist. Shockwaves go out in every direction, and the arena starts shaking*

Hinamori_Momo
November 8th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Raichu! Focus Punch on the ground around! Create a second shock wave to cancel out Electivire's! *Raichu hits the ground with a maximum power Focus Punch and the shock waves cancel each other out*

Focus Punch at Electivire directly! *Raichu charges at Electivire, its arms burning blue for its attack*

And I'm going to lose here. You can knock me out on your next post Jamie. I'll be ready.

Jamie006
November 8th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Quick, Electivire! Barrier attack!

*A forcefield appears, and Raichu hits it, knocking itself back*

Now, while it's still dazed, use another Earthquake!

*Electivire hits the ground again. Raichu can't get up in time and faints*

(Sorry, but I'm going to have to go now, so we'll have to finish this later. Good battling, and I liked your "cancel out the shockwave" idea.)

Hinamori_Momo
November 9th, 2007, 05:51 PM
It's time for your turn! Rampardos! *Throws Pokeball in the air after returning Raichu* Let's go! Ice Beam! *Rampardos launches an Ice Beam straight towards Electivire*

Jamie006
November 9th, 2007, 06:00 PM
OK Electivire, that one's a Rock-type! Another Earthquake* ought to do the trick!

*arena starts shaking again*

*sorry to use the same attack repeatedly, but the last two have both been weak against ground.

Hinamori_Momo
November 9th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Too late! *Ice Beam hits Electivire* Rampardos! Earthquake then jump! Head Smash! *First and second Earthquakes cancel each other out* *Rampardos flies into the air, glows blue and dives at Elecitivire full speed*

Jamie006
November 9th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Electivire, use Barrier again! Keep your Defense as high as possible and hang on!

*The forcefield becomes stronger*

(BTW, how do we determine which one wins here? They're in the same generation, after all, and neither one has a clear type advantage...)

Xairmo
November 9th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Electivire, use Barrier again! Keep your Defense as high as possible and hang on!

*The forcefield becomes stronger*

(BTW, how do we determine which one wins here? They're in the same generation, after all, and neither one has a clear type advantage...)

rampardos wins cuz it has a lower pokedex number

Hinamori_Momo
November 9th, 2007, 06:19 PM
(Actually, Rock is better against Electric.) Rampardos! Full power! *Rampardos' glow becomes a burning light while it speeds up*

Jamie006
November 9th, 2007, 06:24 PM
OK, I see.

*Rampardos crashes through the barrier and hits Electivire hard with Head Smash. Electivire is sent flying backwards and hits the arena wall.*

Oh no! Electivire, are you all right?

*Electivire manages to get up, but is badly bruised*

OK, I'm recalling you. Good effort. *returns Electivire*

Well done. That Rampardos is strong, but let's see if it can handle a legendary Pokemon with super-high defenses! Go!

*tosses Poke Ball; Suicune leaps out while the ball is in midair and lands gracefully in front of Rampardos. The crowd gasps.*

Suicune, Surf attack!

*A big wave is headed for Rampardos*

EDIT: Rock is neutral against Electric, by the way, and vice versa. It's Ground that's super-effective and can't be hit by Electric. No offense, though.

Hinamori_Momo
November 9th, 2007, 06:44 PM
You can't use more than two Pokemon for the first fight. Electivire is your final Pokemon. And rock is good against electric. I know. I've battled my Rampardos with Head Smash against someone's Electivire plenty of times before.

Jamie006
November 9th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Oh, whoops. Forgot that rule. Sorry, and please disregard the last post.

*Electivire is recalled*

Well done. Your Rampardos was really powerful. That has got to be the strongest Head Smash I've ever seen. Good game, and if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the Pokemon Center to heal up.

Eos Aduro
November 9th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Ok, so Hinamori Momo wins over Jamie006, Jamie, thank you for participating.

Xairmo
November 9th, 2007, 09:31 PM
woo that was a good one, u guys are really good at this ^_^

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Ok, so me and Xairmo are gonna duke it out with new 6 on 6 temas now, so the thread will be occupied... And I'll send out my first Poke when Xairmo is done.

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 06:47 PM
you'll send out ur first poke when im done with what?
hmm i wont need any wall pokes will i? should i just go with sweepers?

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 06:49 PM
When you finish making your team. And mostly sweepers, heavy damage is crucial here. And I'll use my location randomizer... pick a number between 1 and 17.

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
okay then i am ready then
i pick 3

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 06:52 PM
ITS A DRAGON TYPE BATTLEFIELD! Which means... um, what does that mean? Its the top OF A HUGE STONE PILLAR! OMGOSH! And the gen numbers today are 1324

And I send out Gliscor!!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 06:54 PM
i send out....GALLADE!!! oh yeah me likey the gallade
okay u have the typ advantage

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Ok cool. Gliscor, start us out with Earthquake! I hit the ground with my tail and rumbling starts on the pillar.

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:01 PM
alright then gallade uses an earthquake of his own to negtae ur eq
gallade lunges at gliscor preparing to use a leafblade attack

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Gliscor Meet his Leaf Blade with a Cross poison in defense! your Leaf Blade hits my Cross Poison and we bounce back!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:07 PM
gallade lands on his feet and uses double team. there are now 11 gallades. alll the gallades rocket at gliscor but move away to a nearby pillar before impact except for one gallade which uses night slash and slams gliscor into the middle of the ring while all the other gallades use leafblade to cut the pillars to fall on gliscor

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Well THAT was extravagant. Gliscor! Use Earthquake to pound the pillars back at the Gallade copies! Then X-Scissor the one tyhat attacked one! So hes up and the pillars bounce around, but one hit me on the claw, but Im still coming towards you and use X-Scoissor!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:13 PM
the extra gallades were smashed by the pillars and the original gallade got his foot caught under a piece of fallen pillar. he eathquakes his way out of under the pillar and prepares to use close combat

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Um, dude thats 5 moves, Earthquake Double Team Night Slash Leaf Blade Close Combat... How abotu that turns into a night slash or something, well whatever Gliscor, Get Above him and then use FIRE FANG! I fly above you and shoot down with a flaming mouth

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:18 PM
oops sorry XD
i lost count

anyways, gallade tries to use night slash to block the attack. gallade night slashes gliscor but gliscor used its tail to boumce back at gallade and fire fangs his head. gallade runs around frantically trying to get gliscor off

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Glisocr, Cross Poison at hid sholders and neck! Im cross poisoning... A lot...

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:21 PM
gallade still has the fire fang on the head and was holding out fine but once the cross poison hit he was done
gallade fainted, and was returned
i'll send out my second poke....GENGAR!!

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Gengar? Hmmm, so I lose this one, Gliscor! USe Fire Fang!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM
gengar use ur all powerfull shadow ballto fend him off!!

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Well It hits me on the wing and I spiral off a bit to the left. Gliscor is looking pretty beat. Glisocr, fly down low to the ground! Now COME UP WITH X-SCISSOR!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:28 PM
gengar waits for gliscor to be a foot away and uses hypnosis. then gengar blasts gliscor with a focus blast energy ball combo!!

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Ok, Well Im KO'd. I even made a dent in the floor. Ouchies. Now i send out Drapion! Drapion, Pin Missle at him then go forward with Night Slash!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:34 PM
gengar dodges the pin missile but is hit by the night slash but while hes flying back, gengar launches a shadow ball

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Drapion! Pin Missle into the Shadow Ball to negate it! It kind of works but shadow bits fly around and hit him, doing a little damage. Now Jump at him with an Ice Fang!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:38 PM
drapion's ice fang hits gengar on the right arm. to break free gengar shoots a shadow ball out of his right hand into drapions mouth

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Drapion Poison Fang it to get rid of it! It all kind of mixes together and I have ooze in my mouth, Drapion, spit the ooze at gengars face! Then Pin Missile!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:43 PM
gengar wipes his eyes clean in time to see the pin missile and is slammed by it

btw, who wins the round?

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I do, Ghost is bad against me and Dark is good against ghost. Drapion, finish him with Ice Fang!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:49 PM
gengar thought he could hold off the attack which he could, but he didnt realize that he was beginning to freeze. the ref requires that gengar be returned

"return gengar"
i sen out...DRAGONITE!

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Oh ho, Dragonite. Well, les go. Drapion, use Pin Missile!!!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:53 PM
dragonite flies into the air to dodge the attack and uses dragon dance to maximaze speed and power. next she uses outrage for ultimate dragon pwnage!!

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Ok, well Drapion just got pummeled into the floor, but I have enough left in me for one last ICE FANG!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 07:58 PM
dnite flies up to avoid the attck but the ice fang gets caught on her tail. she swings her tail furiously and slams drapion onto the floor and uses earthquake!!

Eos Aduro
November 10th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Ok, yes, now I am KO'd, Now come out Glalie! Glalie! Use Roll Out and fly up that pillar thats on the slant at Dragonite!

Xairmo
November 10th, 2007, 08:05 PM
dranite is taken by surprise of glalies speed and is slammed hard by the rollout. dragnite flew itno a nearbby pillar. dragnite flies out of the pillar and uses thunder punch

Eos Aduro
November 12th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Glalie! USe Ice Beam on his hand!

Xairmo
November 12th, 2007, 09:12 PM
dragonite is shocked by the ice beam and began to panic as frustration built up so next dragonite used all of its rage in an outrage!

Eos Aduro
November 13th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Glalie! Dark Pulse at his face! then Roll Out under his Outrage! Im getting kind of outraged a bt, and taking some damage.

Xairmo
November 13th, 2007, 07:51 PM
dragonite was stunned and temporarily blinded by the dark pulse and the took major damage to her rage
dragnoite! use outrage one more time, full power!!
dragonite glew red in her fury and sky rocketed into the air at mock speed and began its rampage

Eos Aduro
November 13th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Glalies pretty beatan up, but I win thius round so Glalie! Roll Out up the pillar! Now ICE BEAM IN A PINWHEEL! Now Im a spinning wheel in flyign ice

Xairmo
November 13th, 2007, 08:09 PM
dragnoite had used all of her energy in that last attack in a desperat attempt to defeat the opponent and failed. dragnoite was hit straight on by the icy col rollout and plummeted into the ground. *returns dragnoite*
go, Weavile!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Glalie! Roll Out towards Weavile!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 02:41 PM
weale, full speed, jump on top of glalie, and jump as high as you can

now come back down with an arial ace!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Oh right Gne numbers today are 4312 so you win this rounc. Glalie, Turn around and Dark Pulse! You hit me before I could do it!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 02:53 PM
weavile bounce back off the ground and give glalie a brick break!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Glalie got pounded into the floor. And KO! (Um, with the gen numbers, you can beat the rest of my team, can I win this round or the next so we can keep going?) Go Metagross!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 02:59 PM
sure, its more fun when the wins are even
though my next poke was a 4th gen too =/
weavile night slash!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Metagross, meet that with a Meteor Mash! aaaand, we COLLIDE! (I have a 4th Gen to so its even)

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:12 PM
a great great power struggle broke out between the two pokes
but weavile was finally overpowered and sent flying itno a pilar

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Metagross! Aerial Ace! GEt at him!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:19 PM
brace urself weavile and use counter!
weavile stood with perfect posture and was glowing red awaiting the attack

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:21 PM
BAM I hit you! And then the counter hit me and I go flying back, pretty beatan up! Ok MEtagross! Hammer Arm the ground to make a shock wave!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:24 PM
weavile took a great deal of damage from the aa and also took much recoil damage from its own counter attack
the shockwave from the hammer arm shot straight at weavile, but weavile was to tired and didnt notice in time
the shockwave blasted weavile spiraling into the air

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Metagross! Grass Knot it then bring it down! A lasso of glowing grass flys at you!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:34 PM
weavile was hit head on by the grass knot and plummitted to the ground
KO'd *returns weavile*
alrighty go....tyranitar!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Ok, Metagross, Hammer Arm it! Get it down!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:37 PM
tyranitar, use earthquake to try and make metagross stumble

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I slide off to the left and bounce around, one of my legs hits a pillar and gets hurt. Metagross, Com beside him with Aerial Ace, and Grass Knot his foot!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:45 PM
tyranitar slams his tail to make an earthquake to loosen the grass knot and he preares for your aa with a fire fang!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:46 PM
You bite me straight on the leg I got injured with before. Im getting kind of beaten up. Metagross, HAMMER ARM HIS BODY AT CLOSE RANGE!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM
tyranitar was hit head on by the hammer anrm and was sent flying into the pillar behing him
tyranitar is in a daze

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Metagross, finish him with METEOR MASH! SPED UP WITH AERIAL ACE! I speed forward with my fist glowing red with a shining entrail.

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:54 PM
tyranitar came out of the daze just in time to see a glowing fist slam him between the eyes
tyranitar is KO'd *returns*
alrighty you're my last hope, go....electivire!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 03:58 PM
(You were supposed to win, but whatever, I'll lose quickly) MEtagross, use Hammer Arm!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM
electivire uses his two tails to grab ur hammer arm and gives metagross an upclose thunder punch upper-cut!!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:01 PM
THUNDER PUNCH UPPER CUT! OH NO! Ok yeah Im KO'd. (Is vire your last poke BTW). GO ALTARIA!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:05 PM
yeps, electivire is my last one
is altaria ur last?

anyways, ice punch it electivire!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:06 PM
No I have two more including Altaria. Altaria! Hit his Ice Punch with a Ice Beam! They collide, and Ice erupts in the middle, forming a giant shard of ice in the middle of the pillar!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:08 PM
electivre, brick break the pillar and hit the shards at altaria using ur tail
then come around with a thunder punch!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Altaria! Hit the shard with Flamethower! Some still hit me so I get a bit beaten up, Now Sky Attack Electivire, but avoid his Thunder Punch!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:13 PM
electivire, stop using t punch and lean back
wait for altaria to fly over u and then wrap ur tails around it

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Altaria, DRAGON PULSE! Yur tails gte me but Im still Dragon Pulsing you

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
electivire fight throught the pain
use ur right hand for thunder punch and use ur left hand for ice punch
repeatedly punch altaria

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:19 PM
And, yeah Im KO'd. Altaria is gone (that was brutal). Ok, so TECHINALLY I win with my next Poke, but lets just see what happens. go Mismagius! USe Magical Leaf!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:21 PM
electivire ice punch the ground to make an ice wall, now use thunder punch on the ice wall to launch electrified ice shards at mismagius

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Mismagius Float higher and dodge! I still get kind of hit! Now Energy Ball at Him! Then follow up with Aerial Ace!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:30 PM
electivire was cut by a couple magical leaves but he recovered
counter the energy ball with an ice punch, electivire took minimul damage from the counter
now dodge the aa by springing off your tails into the sky!!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Mismagius! Use Shock Wave on the remaining giant Ice Shard! The electricity reflects and doubles and bounces around the remains, and it amplifies and a GIANT BALL OF LIGHTINING SPRINGS INTO THE SKY!! Now Magical Leaf Electivire into the lightning!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:40 PM
electivire uses his tail and antenas to absorb the eltric part of the attack which activates his motor drive speed boost
now use barrier!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Barrier doesnt hold back ENERGY BALL! An energy ball flys towards you! Mismagius, get towards the edge of the pillar!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:45 PM
the ebergy ball blasted electivire but he was able to land gracefully on the top of a nearby pillar

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Mismagius, keep your position! Now Magical Leaf the bottom of that pillar!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:48 PM
electivre jump to the pillar that mismagius is standing to the edge of and use earthquake on it to make it crumble!

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Mismagius Dodge around and energy ball him! try to get him off! Some pillar hits me too, but Im still going

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:54 PM
electivire thunder punch the ebergy ball and use ur other hand to ice punch the falling rubble to create an ice line leading to mismagius

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Mismagius Aerial Ace up the Ice Line and into Vire face! There are icicles hanging off me now, so I look cool.

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 04:56 PM
thunder punch the ice trail to make a shochwave

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Counter out the shock wave with Shock Wave and keep going!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 05:02 PM
electivire just wait for the attack and take the damage *fear my plotting*

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry bout that, had to go to dinner (fear mine) Mismagius, Shock Wave straight at him! Try to make him over-charged then hit him!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 05:36 PM
absorb the energy again to increase ur motor drive
now release all the absorb electricity from the battle
the engergy is released and went straight to his hands
double thunder punch at full speed
electivire still has his speed and stactic is flying off of him as he charges towards mismagius

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Mismagius! Now! Aerial Ace off the pillar and hover there! Can you stop yourself after that speed increase? (Muahahahahahahahahahaha)

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 05:43 PM
electivire feel off the pillar but was able to hold on to the edge with his tails (can you tell that i just love his tails XD)
use ur thunder punch duo on the pillar and make it crumble!
jump to the next pillar

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 05:44 PM
I meant the REALLY big pillar that we're on top of, so like a 1000 foot fall.

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 05:46 PM
oh, well i guess i just fell 100 ft to the closest pillar XD
electivire is quite hurt from the fall

Eos Aduro
November 18th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Mismagius! Magical Leaf it!

Xairmo
November 18th, 2007, 05:51 PM
ice punch urself another ice wall
now jump to the pillar directly across from the one u made an ice wall on

Eos Aduro
November 19th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Mismagius! Shock Wave the ground and shatter the wall, now come forward with Energy Ball!

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Electivire, thunder punch the energy ball
*the attacks collide and a cloud of smoke emerges*
electivire rockets out of the smoke and uses ice punch

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Mismagius gets hit! Its frozen and falling towards the ground! Mismagius! Use Shock Wave! Its bounces around and the ice breaks, but Im totally zapped and almost dead, Mismagius, put al your strength left into an AERIAL ACE AND ENERGY BALL COMBO!

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 07:56 PM
alright electivire stick both ur tails out straight to your left and right side! use ur left hand for ice punch and right hand for thunder punch. stick both hands in the air and slightly to the side and position your legs slightly to the side as well. so begin to spin like to an icy cold electrified spinning cart wheel to attack mismagius!!

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Well thats cool. Mismagius! Shock Wave his tails! Get him spinning faster! Make him not be able to stop!

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 08:02 PM
hmm well thats gonna put a damper on my attack XD

electivire comes speeding at mismagius even faster now and with even more electric power!!

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Mismagius (I've been waiting ALL this battle to do this) go into the floor and stay there while he goes over, then come up and Magical Leaf!

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 08:14 PM
electivire rolls over the spot where mismagius submerged
electivire, bounce above that spot and now drain all the electricity stored in your motordrive and materialize it into a static ball then ice punch it at the magical leaf attack

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Icy Shards of Leaf fly all over the place, cutting into the ground and making a sharp floor, Mismagius, come at him with a Aerial Ace, try Shock Waving the static ball!

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 08:34 PM
electivire fly face down with you head up
the static ball and shock wave collide and morphs into a giant static discharge
electivire speeds into the discharge
absorb the discharge and continue to speed towards mismagius
electivire is surrounded by electricity!

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Mismagius get hit! But, suddenly, dark energy flows out around it. It falls to the ground, then lights up, its evolving! Its ROTOM! And then I die. Good battle Xairmo. You are a very worthy opponent

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 08:44 PM
mismagius evolves into rotom 0.0
i thought u were suppose to win this round?
and you are quite the worthy opponent as well, u had a counter to practically everyone of my attacks lol
i tip my hat to you sir

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I was, but I was like, he battled hard, let him win. And no it doesn;t I just made that up :)

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 09:09 PM
thanks i think 0.0
why dont we just call the last battle a tie so we can settle it the next time >=D

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Ok, sure. That sounds good. Next time we should double battle.

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 09:19 PM
awesome 6 v 6 double battle sounds prety sweet

Eos Aduro
November 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Ok well I'll get a team ready for later, right now I have to go, see ya

Xairmo
November 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM
okay bye nite-nite, til next time

Eos Aduro
November 27th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Ok Double Battle Time, right I need to use the location randomizer. Its a Steel Type Battle Ground! Ok, come on out Togekiss and Scizor!

Xairmo
November 27th, 2007, 06:55 PM
alright come out Dusknoir and Infernape!

Eos Aduro
November 27th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Hmm, Well lemme see, ok lets just do type advantage, easier than normal. ok so lets ad the types together normal-flying-bug-steel against fire-fighting-Ghost, so Togekiss beats Infernape, Infernape beats Scizor quickly, and Dusknoir doesnt even HIT Togekiss, so how about you take down Scizor early, then we'll go from There.

Togekiss, use Air Slash on Infernape, and Scizor power that up with Razor Wind! A speedy blast of spiraling wind comes at you!

Xairmo
November 27th, 2007, 07:06 PM
dusknoir take the damage from razor wind and then wall the air slash attack now use payback! infernape use flare blitz!

Eos Aduro
November 27th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Togekiss use Extreme Speed into the Infernape, meet his Flare Blizt, now Scizor use Counter! Togekiss gets burned but keeps going, and Payback hits Counter and then Scizor glows with a red light and Swings forward!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 06:56 PM
infernape! grab onto togekiss then use thunder punch!
well sorry to tell you this but dusknoir takes no damage from the counter, fighting type attacks dont affect ghost
dusknoir use fire punch! on scizor

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I realized that this morning when I woke up, I was like DOH!

Scizor gets spun back into a metal pillar (The terrain is spiky, greasy and metal BTW) and falls over but is ok ish. Pretty beat up, Scizor, Night Slash Dusknoir! Also Togekiss use Shock Wave to seperate you and Infernapoe before it hits!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:03 PM
infernapes t-punch and togekisses shock wave collide
infernape leaps off togekisses back
infernape point ur head down and flare blitz scizor in the back!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Scizor gets hit but hos Night Slash is still goin, but hes pretty much gone. Togekiss Air Slash Infernape!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:16 PM
infernape is hit by the attack and almost done
dusknoir is hit head on by the night slash and is in bad condition
time for a little combo
infernape and dusknoir, stabd side by side
dusknoir use toxic
dusknoir generates a toxic orb in his hands
dusknoir spray the toxic at the enemies and infernape use flamethrower!! super explosive flame!!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Togkiess fly up and away from it and hit them with a Shock Wave, Scizor gets full on hit and is GONE! Ok, hmm... go SWAMPERT! Swampert use Muddy Water! The Shock Wave and the Muddy Water mix, and make an electrifised wave!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:26 PM
dusknoir quick use substitute!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Swampert hit the wave with an Ice Beam! Shards of ice are added to it and it speeds up towards you!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:31 PM
dusknoir use toxic and infernape use flamethrower!!
the combos collide!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 07:35 PM
The eletric attacks blast through all the metal and Togekiss is flying and is good and Swampert gets no damage, water and ice slides everywhere and hits everyoine with a bang, and flaming ooze falls from the sky! Togekiss gets hit by the poison attack and is struggling in the air. Swampert is looking in his element

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:38 PM
infernape and dusknoir take great damage from the last attack. both were hit by the electricity and slashed by ice shards
infernape no longer has a speed advantage do to the sludge

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Togekiss! This is your last move before the poison gets you, put ALL your heart into it! Shock Wave! ON SWAMPERT! Swampert use Mirror Coat! The Shock Wave hits, and Swampert channels it through his body and shoot it over towards both of you. And Togekiss falls to the ground, KO'd. Come back Togiekiss. And come on out Lickilicky!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:47 PM
nice combo!

infernape and dusknoir fall to the ground KO'd
go garchomp amd porygon-Z!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Lickilicky use Dig to get undergorund, now Swampert use Ice Beam on Chomp!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM
porygon-z use an ice beam of ur own to cancel out swamperts
now garchomp use earthquake on the underground lickilicky

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM
A HUGE ice shard is in the middle of the field, Swampert cancel out the Eartrhquake with one of your own, and Lickilicky come up and Power Whip Porygon-Z

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:05 PM
garchomp slams its foot to make an earthquake and obliderates the giant ice shard, tiny ice shards shoot everywhere
now porygon-z use tri-attack on lickilicky!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Why do you never say if my attacks hit, they seem to get forgotten. You cant exactly get a Tri Attack in when a giant whip is about ti hit your head.

Lickilicky Gyro Ball The Tri Attack to stop it, and Swampert Muddy Water at Garchomp! We both get pelted by ice too.

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM
oh sorry >.<

the gyro balls power is much greater then the tri-attacks seeing as how slow lickilicky is and porygon-z takes some damage
garchomp run straight into the muddy water!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Swampert looks confused at this. Lickilicky! Fire Blast behind Garchomp make him stuck between fire and water!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:23 PM
the fire and water collide and garchomp is still no where to be found!
garchomp leaps up from underground right behind lickilicky
now use brick break!!
porygon-z use dark-pulse!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Swampert leap in front of tyhe Dark Pulse using Mirror Coat! It bounces off and goes towards Chomp! And the Brcik break hits Lickilicky.. on the tonuge. Ouch. Lickilicky! Jump up and use Power Whip on Porygon-Z!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM
garchomp, use dig again to avoid the attack!
porygon-z is hit by the power whip but uses lock on!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Lickilicky, use Fire Blast down the hole Chomp fell into! Swampert USe Earthquake to try hurting it underground!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:40 PM
now that porygon-z has used lock now use zap cannon on lickilicky!!
garchomp emerged burned and battered

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Swampert get in front of Lickilicky! The Zap Cannon hits him and gets channeled into the ground, Lickilicky goes flying from the shock! Lickilicky, use Gyro ball on GarchomP! A Gyro ball flys out and then Lickilicky hits a pile of metal and is struggling to get out Swampert, use Ice Beam on Porygon-Z!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:47 PM
use tri-attack porygon-z!! the ice beam and tri-attack collide!!
fire blast the gyro ball garchomp!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Now flaming ice shoot everywhere, and the fire blast melts the gyro ball. Lickilicky, gets KO'd by the residual fire. Now, c'mon out Pachirisu! Now use Grass Knot on Garchomp, then Quick Attack off a pillar! Drag him around!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 08:53 PM
garchomp is slammed down by the grass knot and slammed again, garchomp is KO'd
*returns*
go sceptile!!

Eos Aduro
November 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Swampert use Ice Beam on the Sceptile and Pachirisu use Swift on the Prygon-Z!

Xairmo
November 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
porygon-z ice beam teh opponents swift!
sceptile counter the ice beam with leaf storm!!