PDA

View Full Version : Help please (coursework)

Zanacross
November 7th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Now ive just been at perents evening at school.

And my coursework is crap.

especially my I.T

I only need help with one thing

DATA FLOW DIAGRAMS

I just dont get them.

My teacher cant explain it properly

My friends cant

My foster perants cant.
internet cant.

It's for a leaflet.

How the F am i ment to do that.

Please help me

Razer302
November 7th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I got a C in IT. If you send me the specific details in a PM I will take a look and see if I can help you. I need the full instructions on what you are supposed to do.

Oni Link
November 7th, 2007, 12:26 PM
I've been in exactly the same position and you, and unfortunately I can't offer any help.
I ended up dropping IT in the end. I just couldn't understand what the teacher was talking about; he'd seem to say a few words and then tell us to get on with our 'projects', and whilst everyone got to work I was left there clueless. It frustrated me no end. I found that most of the stuff the teacher was talking about wasn't even going to help me anyway, and now I'm glad I got the hell out of there.
On another note, where abouts in England do you live? Because I know a few other people that have had a Parent's Evening tonight.

Zanacross
November 7th, 2007, 12:28 PM
i live in northeast england

near a place called hull

Oni Link
November 7th, 2007, 12:31 PM
oh, ok. I live in Nottingham in the East Midlands, thought you might live there also.
I've always wondered how many people from my town are on here. I could actually be walking past tons of PC'ers every time I go into town.

Zanacross
November 7th, 2007, 12:33 PM
oh, ok. I live in Nottingham in the East Midlands, thought you might live there also.
I've always wondered how many people from my town are on here. I could actually be walking past tons of PC'ers every time I go into town.

I know what you mean

Thats what i feel like

are they any pcer's from my town

now enough off topic.