PDA

View Full Version : [POTW] 'Is it pointless to make friends?'

RYOUKI
November 7th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I am not very good at tiles, I think the rule was made...because of em, well I never visit OVP very often but...

Anyways, I thought of this last night, I mean...
There always has a time when you'll be always busy with your school work and jobs that your only options is to leave PC, making all people who you consider as friends just a distant memory like the number one question in your math pop-quiz which you answered quickly xD.
So, Is it pointless to make friends in the internet? Discuss.

Nacon
November 7th, 2007, 10:39 PM
I say no because I'm always down for meeting new people.

the problem I have with meeting people from the digital world is that, odds are, that they are different than the real world person whom they really are.

I know that typing out words is a harder means of communication because of the lack of emotion, and that's also a big downfall...

but all in all.. I'm always down for meeting a genuine person, a person that doesn't change in spite of the means of communication. I have met a few of my digital friends, and you know what, it was quite cool in the sense that they were the same person and it did feel like I actually knew 'em. on rare occassion do I choose to meet 'em, however.... that's because of my trust issues... lol.

Ausaudriel
November 7th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Nah, your thread title is fine. XD As long as it has SOMETHING to do with the thread, it's fine. ("DO YOU LIKE THE WAFFLES?" would, for example, not be good.)

Anyway, I absolutely think it's worth it to make friends on the internet, and I treat my internet friends no differently than I would any other. I think that if you want an internet relationship (friendship or otherwise) to last, you can make it last, you just have to put effort into it.

As well, I think with a lot of my friendships, the internet is just the "taking off point." I fully intend upon meeting several important internet friends in person in the near future, and nothing will change my mind / deter me from that goal.

Firebird306
November 7th, 2007, 10:56 PM
@Audy: Important internet friends eh *buys tickets to the US, Audy hides away and says "Damn it FB, I didn't mean you!"*? XD

No, because it gives me chance to meet other people with common interests (Pokemon, computers, otherwise) that I wouldn't be able to meet normally. It links you with the rest of the world and gives you insight into the way of life in other cultures/countries.

My E-friends have lasted longer than any of my RL friends, sounds kinda sad but who cares. My E-Friends are some of the coolest people you could know. At least to me. XD

Romance Hero
November 7th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Oh, what? What kind of silly question is that? xD Of course some actions of who you call your friends can mislead you to take full reliance on them, but nonetheless, you need social accomplice to stay sane. If I stayed home, shut out from the rest of the world, I'd rot in it. Hell, I go crazy even without my cell to call up some girls, and joke around with the guys. I don't think it's possible to live without friends.

Johnny
November 7th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah of course it's important, it's your social life and how you mange talking to others.
And that's how we met :D so it is important.

Miyu-chan
November 7th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Hmmmmm.... Well, I wouldn't say that it's pointless... I met alot of friends in college through facebook, lol. I would say that in order for a successful mutual friendship - honesty is key. So no major editing... and type it like how you would say it. But I also met some very good friends through the internet and they have kept me going on through some hard times.

Hakeen
November 7th, 2007, 11:22 PM
At times I think it's pointless and start saying "it's not like I'll meet them" (that's a negative mood/pissed off mood) and then other times I'm like "my friends are like so good" (that's a past/bored mood). So... I'm going to have to say it's not (considering I'm in a semi-happy mood now, but I'll disagree with this response later. XD;)

Amoeba
November 7th, 2007, 11:58 PM
I sometimes find it pointless when people say things like "can I be your friend?!" in the internet and you've never even spoken to that person before.

Otherwise, even if it were pointless, it's not really a big deal if you do have online friends. I mean, sometimes for some people its just nice. Though I wouldn't really know, I've never had an online friend.

Chibi - Dalgia_X
November 8th, 2007, 01:31 AM
-_- thats the whole point of joining a forum is to make friends and post

Who ever doesn't have friends here is obviously a loner or an Emo/Goth.

Ive been here 3 days and already I have a friend xD so it shouldn't be so hard

Ayce
November 8th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Friends always make things more enjoyable. Even if they do stop being your friends somewhere down the line, the duration of time while they were your friends would've added at least some value to your life, unless you never really considered them friends. Looking at it that way, I can't see anyway it would be pointless to make friends here or anywhere else. Soak up all you can from PC whilst you still can!

Amoeba
November 8th, 2007, 03:55 AM

That is the most rediculous and foolish statement I've read here yet.

Just because someone doesn't have online friends, doesn't mean they must be emo, goth or a loner. And one can still post and have a nice time here without having to actually know anybody.

Oh, and for some people, making online friends is the most difficult thing in the world.

Sammi
November 8th, 2007, 07:39 AM
I don't think it's pointless. Sure, you can't say "let's go to the bowling alley and have fun", but they're still friends all the same. They're people that can give you support at the best and worst of times. Just because it's over the Internet doesn't mean it should change anything.

Sure, you might lose contact with them, but you have that chance in real life, too. I haven't kept any of my offline friends once I've moved away... ever. I almost did, but I lost her address. </3

Loyal Arcanine
November 8th, 2007, 08:50 AM
That is the most rediculous and foolish statement I've read here yet.

Just because someone doesn't have online friends, doesn't mean they must be emo, goth or a loner. And one can still post and have a nice time here without having to actually know anybody.

Oh, and for some people, making online friends is the most difficult thing in the world.
Yeah lol ... I've been here for more than 2 years now and I have zero friends here, lol. I supposed it would have been different if I'd been more active though.

Razer302
November 8th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I have been here just over a year. I only talk to Suki. I don't talk to any others. I will if they PM me but I don't normally just PM someone.

Cherrim
November 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Online friends are no different whatsoever in my books. I've moved around a lot, and when I moved five years ago, it was the first time I'd kept real contact with my "RL friends" after moving because of the internet. So does that mean that now they're internet friends, because I only talk to them online instead of offline? Only one of them is someone I see once a year. So since I talk to them online exclusively... does that make them online friends? Are they more of a friend than an "online friend" because I've known them in real life before? I don't think so.

Furthermore, my best friends from high school. I only see one of them on a regular basis now because we went to the same university. So the rest are in the same situation as my friends from before I moved. I only talk to them online since we're all over the place and it's hard to meet IRL again. This doesn't make them lesser friends, though; I can talk to them and pick right back up where we were. Just because I don't see them everyday doesn't mean we aren't friends. So I apply the same philosophy to all friends. If I speak to them, and have fun with them, they're my friends. Online, offline, it makes no difference to me. Honestly, I'm a lot closer to some online friends than offline ones.

Sometimes I will have to avoid the internet to concentrate on real life things. Does that mean that since I'm not talking to my online friends, that we'll drift apart? No, of course not. It's like a vacation; you just aren't seeing them for a bit, but you know they'll be right there when you get back. I mean, the first time I'd moved when I had the internet? It was ONLINE FRIENDS who helped me through it, for the most part. Sure, everything around me had changed, but the internet was the same and it gave me such a sense of normality that it made me feel better. :P I don't know what I would've done without my online friends back then because I was absolutely miserable in my new city.

lol essay post.

sims796
November 8th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I agree with Lady Lightning.

In reality, I'm an awfully shy person, but "apparently" very helpful. (I refuse to believe that, but that's what I'm told. Jerks). Still, I go about things without TRYING to make friends, but if they come, nice. I get along perfectly fine on my own, but having friends is cool, I guess.

Unfortunately, I am a tad, um, "distrustful", I think thats the word. As such, I prevent myself from getting TOO close, makes goodbyes easier.

However, on the internet, I don't have to worry. Are they fake? Who cares? I don't really know them, but some people (Anti-pop, Azonic, Name, Waffle Lord, Midnight, etc) are good friends, that I'll be sad if they left.

viridian doubletongue
November 8th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Oh absolutely no!

Making friends on the internet is just the same, to me.
Some people find it harder, some find it easier.

For me making friends offline is easier.
But some of my favourite favourite people, I have met online.

I like to think that all friends are real. Some of them just live further away than others.

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 8th, 2007, 11:52 AM
i think its nice to make friends on the internet, cause they dont know or care what you look like, they judge you better on your personality and as a whole person

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 8th, 2007, 01:03 PM
I once strongly believed that the answer to that is yes. But I voted for "I don't care" cause that's closest to the "eh, um, uh..." that I'd normally answer that question with. But I totally agree with Reaper, because it's so true. I'd like to give thanks to Waffle-San, Midnight Winged, Azonic, and Lady Nicole, (maybe I missed a few, or a lot) because they by some miracle managed to put up with me.

Waffle-San
November 8th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Ya, friends are what keep me coming back here. It's nice to know a pm will be waiting or someone to talk to. I'd like to think I treat all my online friends the same as the offline ones, they're both just as important to me. (even though the loss may seem greater offline, but truly, I may know some of the people's personalities on here better than I do some in real life. Wow what a crammed together sentence. O woops still in parentheses)

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 8th, 2007, 03:58 PM
If I didn't have friends here, I would have left back when I was Blaze121.
Friends give me someone to talk to, and even If I left PC,
I would give my friends my email so we could still keep in touch.

Melody
November 8th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Making friends is never pointless. In fact I love to make friends. When I came back to PC all my old friends welcomed me back warmly. But then they all left on their own. XP I even lost one to a fight but that's beside the point.

I find that goodbyes are tough. I hate 'em. But that doesnt stop me from making friends. Besides, Goodbye is rarely for forever. You'll see all of your friends sooner or later.

marz
November 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Strange, I was thinking about this this morning o_o

Anyways.. I was in a rush, so I couldn't think too hard, but I didn't conclude that online friends are not the best idea. It's likely that you won't be meeting them IRL, because online is international. I've got some friends down in the UK that I met online. I probably won't be going to the UK, and if I do, who's to say I'll be in their general area?
Eventually, you're going to grow distant from the time you have to chat with online friends. As you grow older, you'll get a job, finish school and get a career. That'll leave you with no time to go online, maybe once in a while. Or you can go the other way, not give a crap about school and education in High School, spend all your time online with your friends, and then wind up on the streets, with no means of the internet at all. Then you sure as hell won't be talking to anyone online.
Then there's the solution in the middle. Living in your parent's basement, with a dial-up internet connection because your parents don't want to pay for something they're not going to use. Sure, you've got internet, and you can chat with your friends, but is your life actually good? Dude, you're living in your mom's basement, it's going to be hard to get a wife and kids and live with someone and make a living for yourself.

So, apart from the last paragraph, that's my explanation on why internet friends aren't that great. I stand by that because I don't go and meet people that I originally met online, simple as that.

You'll see all of your friends sooner or later.

I disagree. I'm sure you know how huge the world is, and what different choices one makes can completely set them apart from a very close friend. I remember a friend I had back in elementary school, his name was Charly. His dad was a doctor, and he was rich as hell. I had no idea why he was going to the elementary school I was, as it was complete crap. Last time I saw him was over 5 years ago, and up to this day I wonder what it is he's doing right now.

Himawarii
November 8th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Well,I don't think it's a nescassary thing to make friends on the Internet,but if you are on a forum or any public site,I think it'd be nice to make yourself look good xD

Its not pointless ; I think it's rather cool :] On the Internet you might make friends with similar interests if you don't have that opportunity in real life~

Lady Nicole
November 9th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I don't think it's pointless at all! It would be no fun not to make any friends on the internet.

Nacon
November 9th, 2007, 08:45 AM
"I get by with a little help from my friends"

c'mon.. they even made a song about that.... I love that quote, because I feel it is very much so.

Warheart
November 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
It's not pointless to make friends online; They're *Usually* just people like you to help you get through boring parts of your day by talking to. I don't see it as pointless, and I wouldn't lose contact easily with my close friends, even if they're online, but I would usually put important things in life that matter first. I need my friends to get through each day of my life, so I couldn't imagine dropping someone I talk to almost every other day that easily.

It's not pointless. There are worse things you could be doing, and more productive things, but having someone to talk to is never pointless =/

Astinus
November 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM
People are people and friends are friends no matter where you meet them or keep in contact with them.

Just like Lightning in a sense, one of my best friends in real life moved across the country, and I would have lost contact with her if it wasn't for the Internet. Chances are that I have the same amount of hope seeing her in real life again as I would to meet a friend I made online, but it doesn't matter. We're still friends.

I have more friends online than I do in real life. It just worked out that way. But I'm happy that I met so many people on the Internet, since I now know that I do have friends out there.

So, no. To me, making a friend in any way isn't pointless. They're still a friend no matter what.

Wish
November 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM
People are people and friends are friends no matter where you meet them or keep in contact with them.

Just like Lightning in a sense, one of my best friends in real life moved across the country, and I would have lost contact with her if it wasn't for the Internet. Chances are that I have the same amount of hope seeing her in real life again as I would to meet a friend I made online, but it doesn't matter. We're still friends.

I have more friends online than I do in real life. It just worked out that way. But I'm happy that I met so many people on the Internet, since I now know that I do have friends out there.

So, no. To me, making a friend in any way isn't pointless. They're still a friend no matter what.

I am completely for this statement.

I have made a plethora of friends online. I have made more this year then I did two years ago on PC. I have more friends online then I do in real life. I have a lot of people to thank because of that. I would have never survived without the friends I made in PC. Like what Hanako Tabris says above, I have a friend that moved across the country. Our communication would have been lost without the internet. We're still friends. So in conclusion, It is not pointless to make friends online. It is actually fun to do.

Sylphiel
November 9th, 2007, 02:01 PM
If I thought that online friends were pointless, then I wouldn't have dared invest as much emotionally as I already have into some people. I would have kept my distance and remained aloof to them, no matter what. I'm one of those "a friend's a friend no matter how you meet them" people - and, actually, some of the people I'm closest to, and would even trust my very life to, are those I first met online.

I actually hate to think of where I might possibly be now, if I hadn't had those people to talk to...

Even if I never see the person behind the other screen, even if I never have the chance to meet them in person (though it definitely wouldn't be for lack of trying in some cases), they're still people I can talk to and can share things with. Even if my situation turns into something where I can't keep in touch with them on a regular basis, there's no doubt that I'd find a way to keep in contact with them somehow, or at least let them know what's going on - no matter how long it takes.

diamondpearl876
November 9th, 2007, 03:28 PM
To me, it's not pointless. Sometimes I prefer my online friends over real life ones. x[

I don't treat them any differently, either. They're some of the best people I've ever met. :)

Ariel
November 12th, 2007, 05:10 AM
Considering I spend a lot of time on my own due to the fact my "real-life" friends have pretty much abandoned me because I'm not a fan of binge-drinking and going to pubs and clubs, I have to say that online friends are pretty cool people and certainly FAR from pointless. I spend a lot of my time talking to them.
Sad but true - some of the most important people in my life are online friends.

PLatinumUser
November 12th, 2007, 06:10 AM
I Voted i dont really care, but im also in between no. TBH the friends i had in the past were all jerks. Im not a people person and i could careless about making or having friends because i dont need them im a loner always have and always will be and i prefer it that way people in general are jerks and anyone who says im wrong is a idiot that Obviusly hasnt met real life. I think the main reason is because i do my own things and not what the group does and because of that i have no friends

I think the only real friend's iv ever made in the last like 12 years are online a rare few that i enjoy talking to or playing with. I actually prefer online friends then real life friends like some people here. For example wow iv made like 20 friends on that game that iv known for 3 years now we talk almost everyday on ventrillo.

Soul Eater
November 12th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Of course its good to meet friends. Friends are the people that make you feel welcome here. ^^

The Fallen
November 12th, 2007, 11:30 AM
I don't think so. Unless you like being lonely. Friends are good to have besides all the drama and fights that sometimes happen.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 15th, 2007, 02:03 PM
to me its pointless unless if I meet them in real life then yea sure why not =]

:t354:TG

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 15th, 2007, 02:16 PM

WHAT?! That's BS. Look at me, I'm an emo. Look at MY friends list.

Soari
November 15th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Making friends is not Pointless it is just fun No matter if I have a friend IRL so it is good and How much I love my PC friends and Real life friends too.. so yeah Making friends is important...

Binary
November 17th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Its not pointless to make friends, If you didn't have friends at all you would be a loner and there would be no one that will look after you and all, and you would be lonely.

Arcanine
November 17th, 2007, 09:43 AM
I haven't read any of the posts, so I'm not sure if what I'm about to say has already been said (but I did see that Erica posted, so 20 bucks says this post will just resonate what she said).

Why should online friends been thought of any less? Aren't friends just friends, does it matter if they're online or not? Why should I say that one of my offline friends means more to me then my online ones just because I can talk to the person face to face or pat them on the back or whatever? To me, friends are friends (offline and on), I have a great time with my offline friends and I have a great time with my online ones. I mean I do feel closer to my online ones, and I do spend a lot more time with them. And I have a good time with them as well, I watch shows with them, I talk to them, I play games with them, I have fun. That's really no different then my offline friends. So why should I have 2 group (I know I just said "online friends" and "offline friends" but I don't want anyone to get confused by what I'm saying)? To me friendship is earned and I don't give out the title of "friend" very lightly (I might say "Yea, we're friends" but I'm talking about true friendship, not the kind that you tell a n00b to get them off your back) so for me I don't say "Well, online isn't as good as offline". My best friend is an offline friend, but I don't think any less of Erica, or Robo, or David, or my other friends because they're so close to me.
I know some people who say "Well, online isn't as good as offline", we'll, lets just say I know better.

And I don't see why you have to leave your online friends all together. I mean sure some of us get busy with work or school and we just don't have the time to get online, but does that mean you should wave bye and cut all your ties? No way, I don't plan on stop talking to my friends. Sure, maybe one day PC will shut down, maybe we'll stop talking on MSN. But when that happens I say we'll just move to phones (even if all of us hate phones XD), or webcams or whatever. I don't see myself leaving the friends I've known for years and years. If I do stop talking to them then it's 1 of 3 things.
1: I'm dead (or they are). Maybe at the right old age of 100. XD
2: There's no way for me (or them) to contact them.
3: They just said "screw it. I'm leaving online all together".
That's the only three things I can see where we stop talking. So in other words, I don't count on me stop talking to them all together. I've got close online friends that I hadn't talked to for ages (some due to past events, some due to not being able to get online, some due to just getting busy or leaving) and as soon as they came back we picked up where we left off. Does that mean the whole time they were away we weren't friends? No way, it's just they got busy or whatever.
To me, if you're good enough friends with someone you won't just wave bye when PC goes down, you'll find a way to still talk to them even after the forum you met on is gone. I know for a fact that if PC died tomorrow I'd still be able to get in contact with my friends.

J-Rad
November 17th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Friends are he best thing since pizza delivery thats enough said.... go anti!

Sammi
November 17th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Yay, this is Poll of the Week! 8D

*stuck*

AnimeDDR110
November 18th, 2007, 02:12 PM
it is not pointless too make friends. it leads to many things in life, such as:

*Social Skills
*Possible Boyfriends/Girlfriends
*A Succesful Life

charizard_maa
November 19th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Simply put I don't think it is pointless to make friends on sites like PC. I find it quiet nice to have many different friends from different places. It gives me the right to say that I know somebody from Japan and Singaport. Kind of cool if oyu ask me. I mean I may never see them in real life but that is ok. Friends are friends. I mean one day I would have to 'grow up' and move away from PC (or PC may just die down (Whatever comes first)) and that may mean to leave my friends that I have made here but really that is just part of friendships. Sad but true. Still just enjoy the time you have here and love your friends.

halowizard
November 20th, 2007, 05:55 PM
opps... my bad! i voted it is stupid, by accident... uh-oh!

Kylie-chan
November 20th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Of course it's not. I think life is pointless if it lacks love. And I'm not referring to romantic/sexual love, per se; I'm talking about love in general, of people, of life, of animals, of friends, etc. etc. Friends fulfil humankind's basic need for emotional gratification. I don't see any distinction between my love for some of the people I meet online and the people I meet offline. I find the internets far easier to socialise in; for starters, I meet people with similar interests [some of mine are considered eccentric]. Secondly, many people act more intelligently on the internet. Thirdly, it doesn't take many social skills that I don't have. Offline -- facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, etc.... all beyond me. With just words and smilies, I can get along quite well. ^_^

There's just no point coming onto a forum to complain and whine and be jaded. And I do that. ): [Not here. I have friends here.]

I agree with Andy -- ultimately, there's a person behind that screen [and don't be juvenile; I'm being serious XP]. As much as people use the internets to lie, people do it offline, too. I hold these people in as great esteem and treat them with as much respect as I would if I knew them offline. I only make a distinction for the purposes of clarification. I've spoken on microphone [briefly -- I broke mine and never got a new one 8D;] with some of my friends. [The day I use a webcam is the day you ask who I am and what I have done with me.] It really hits home how real people are. Having voices and everything.

Although it made me feel sort of shy because I'm so self-conscious XD

Sorano
November 22nd, 2007, 08:36 PM
I don't think it's pointless at all. Friends are friends, whether you can talk to them face-to-face or not. There are real people behind the screens. I don't think my online friends will ever realize how much they've helped me. Just having them there to talk to. I can't talk to my offline friends about half of the things I talk about to my online friends. XD; Sometimes I regret ever meeting my online friends, because once and a while they make things hard and I just can't always find the time to talk to them, but I luff them so muchly. D:

Sakuya
November 23rd, 2007, 09:17 AM
I don't think its pointless. I just recently came back to the forums and I was rewelcomed by one of my former friends in my come back thread. She remembered me and I loved that. XD I didn't think anyone would remember me.

Same for SPPf. I've been there so many years (its been three years..omg...) and I've made so many friends and some times they're there just to talk to and it helps. If I ever got to meet them, its a bonus. Sure, I don't have that many friends here, but I know I'll make some eventually. :)

.hack
November 26th, 2007, 07:00 AM
you must have awful friends if you think there useless because there fun and i trust my best friend more than my own brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen-kun
November 30th, 2007, 04:18 AM
No, since you need friends.

Friends make you happy and all that jazz.

Because I'm sure people out there without friends aren't very happy.

Oni Link
November 30th, 2007, 04:35 AM
I disagree. Although internet friends are only friends on the internet, they're still friends, and you're still able to communicate (through typing). and aren't I right when I say Words speak louder than Actions? (;P)
But yeah, Internet friends are good, because they provide good company while you're at your Computer.

Dogar The Brave
November 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
I disagree too.

Look, I still wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people that I like and respect.

Souless and I are like, this close.

Along with everyone else.

Plus they would have to be really good friends to put up with me, ask anyone, I am annoying, more than raichuchika, if that's possible.

Adelaide-Amber
December 1st, 2007, 07:58 PM
it's not pointless to make friends here. i love being on PC because i can tell you what i can't tell my friends at school: i love pokemon. they would all make fun of me... here, i can totally be myself.

so i like being able to communicate with everyone here and make friends because all of us already have something in common ^_^

txteclipse
December 1st, 2007, 08:12 PM
I have someone I would probably consider my friend, because we both are writing fanfics that are nearly the same even though we didn't even know about each other when we started writing. I found his fic, and I was like "Hey! This sounds like my fic!"

It was pretty cool, and now we talk all the time.

So yeah. Friends on the internet aren't necesarilly (however you spell that) as able to be as close as someone irl, but it can be cool to know someone with nearly the same interests as you.

Sunset
December 1st, 2007, 08:36 PM
It isn't pointless at all. D:

Making friends on the internet [even if they aren't as close] is about as useful as making friends IRL. You'd have someone to talk to, share stuff with, ect.

~Crystal Entei~
December 1st, 2007, 08:51 PM
I don't think it's pointless.It's like they say,'you can never have too many friends' or can you?Dun dun duuun!Anyways I don't think it's pointless,I love making new friends.The problem is,I'm too shy to talk to some people.Like at school,there are these people I've known since elementary school and have been popular ever since,me not so much.They talk to me sometimes and I just act as friendly as possible.Sorry for ranting.I never shut up in forums ^^;

Adelaide-Amber
December 2nd, 2007, 06:42 AM
oh, i'm the same way Zara_the_Infernape. i was really shy in elementary/middle school, and now in high school, i only have two REAL friends. i like to keep to myself, but on here, i feel like i can say what i feel without being called names and getting crap.