PDA

View Full Version : It's the most wonderful time of the year~

Chibi-chan
November 8th, 2007, 05:29 PM
What's your favorite season of the year?
Spring, Summer, Winter, or Fall?

I prefer Spring; I love the rain! It's not too hot and it's not too cold~

Nacon
November 8th, 2007, 05:31 PM
I'm not as big a fan of the summer as I used to be... they seem to be getting hotter and hotter... lolz.....

the fall is beautiful, I love all the colors and halloween.. it's not too cold, but school's in session..

the winter is great for indoor parties and drama... not too big a fan of snow, but I love sledding in golf courses...

as long as there's something to do, I like anytime of year.

Spaekle Oddberry
November 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Fall and winter. I like the cool air and the holidays and the overall warm cozy feeling of the two seasons. :3

Ausaudriel
November 8th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I love all seasons. XD It's hard to choose, honestly...

I think I'd have to pick Winter over the others, fallowed by Fall, then Summer, then Spring. I like the whole vibe of Winter, and I really love the cold. Nothing better than having it freezing outside while curled up in a warm blanket, walking in the snow while bundled up in a big sweatshirt and a scarf, etc. :>

Yup, Winter is definitely my favorite.

diamondpearl876
November 8th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Probably spring--that's when my birthday is, it's not too hot or too cold, and yeah. Much better than winter/summer.

Natalie♥
November 8th, 2007, 07:08 PM
I love all the seasons. Spring because there are flowers all over the place and fall because the leaves are falling. Summer because there is no school and we can go swimming. Winter because of all the snow.

Gummy
November 8th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Summer! Why? NO SCHOOL!!! And I love the heat. I take hot showers in July...

Himawarii
November 8th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Fall ; Weather is mainly perfect,its neither too hot or too cold :]
I'm beginning to love winter all over again though ~ Snow usagii's<3

marz
November 8th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Spring. Kicks. Ass.

Spring is when vegetation starts to grow. It's a really nice follow-up to the white sheet of snow we get up here in Canada. :D And it's not too hot, and it's not too cold. It rains sometimes, but rain is awesome anyway.

The only down side to Spring is what follows it, Summer. It's really brutal to have to go into that scorching heat. DX

Erimgard
November 8th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Summers are nice due to no school :P but in terms of weather, my favorite is probably fall
not to hot, not too cold.
Winter is nice for a while, but after a couple weeks of dark skies, cool winds, and white earth...it seems to drag on and become somewhat depressing
Spring is alright...but a little too rainy for me

Astinus
November 8th, 2007, 08:03 PM
I love winter. I was born in December, and brought along a snow storm. So I've always loved being outside in the cold and the snow. Besides, it's a beautiful season, especially on clear nights when the full moon shines down on the fresh snow and everything twinkles. I love those nights, especially when meteors start raining down.

And winter is the only season that doesn't have a strange smell or annoying noises. :<

Johnny
November 8th, 2007, 08:24 PM
This is a hard decision as we know they are good in there own way....
But I have to go with spring I love the spring wind and air.... The breeze and temp is just lovely

Spring <3

Sammi
November 8th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Winter, hands down. I love the snow. I remember living in Japan, it was absolutely beautiful in the wintertime. It's so cold, calm, and quiet... It's also the Christmas season, which has its own special vibe, along with the presents, of course. ;D

After that would be fall. It's the start of the cold that I adore, and I love the new colors of the leaves.

Mario The World Champion
November 8th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I prefer winter. Mainly becuase it gets dark so early and sometimes during a clear night with the moon out, the light reflects off of the snow. That usually makes me feel so calm seeing that.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
November 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Winter. Cold > Hot.

Plus, there's Christmas and such. xD

RYOUKI
November 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Fall, such a nice weather, not too hot, well...not too cold, So I pick Fall :33

Went
November 8th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Fall, it's the best time of the year, since I love the rain. Plus, it's the time of the year (except for summer, obviously) when I have more free days. -coughtodaycough-

Amoeba
November 9th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Spring, mainly because it's not too hot, and that's when everything becomes more lively, and all the blossoms start blooming on the trees and it smells really nice, and it's like everything wakes up from hibernation and the world just comes to life.

Though I like the smell of summer also.

I would like winter more if I didn't have to participate at Christmas. I choose not to celebrate christmas but I have to for the sake of my NON-CHRISTIAN family... ugh. *headdesk*

Lumine
November 9th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Summer ahh beach time !!! xD, a time of rest, relaxation, vacation, and absolute fun, and it just feels so refreshing to have a cold shower during summer =3.

~Ray-Mantine~
November 9th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Summer, no school, and swimming! I love Summer since it's the only season that I can swim in without gettig sick. :<

Cherrim
November 9th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Every time I answer this poll, I think my answer changes. XD;

This time around, it's spring; that's probably because I still remember how annoyingly hot summer was, autumn doesn't even exist here (stupid weather), and winter has pretty much started so I have to wear a coat again. :C Yes, I like whining. But yeah, spring is nice because, while it starts out a bit cold, it quickly warms up again and it's just so nice out. :D

PLatinumUser
November 9th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Mine would have to be Winter and Spring

I dont like summer because its to hot and muggy here in virgina i dont like the fealing of muggyness

Lady Nicole
November 9th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Ohhhh I have to say summer! I like the sun =P

Waffle-San
November 9th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Mine's Fall, I love how everything starts in fall and how its not to cool at first adn it leads almost right up to christmas. You get the warm and cool whether.
Well not everything school's a bummer.

Extric
November 9th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Spring is my favorite out of all of the seasons mainly because it rains a lot and I love watching and the feel of rain. After spring comes fall due to the nice cool weather, except this fall we had nothing but hot weather. Then comes winter because of all of the holidays and I enjoy getting togeather with my family a lot and the winter time is the best time because of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Summer is last because I don't like the heat and I only really like it because that's when football tryouts are and there's no school.

Lucy Lu
November 9th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I really love Spring. <3

Because it isn't too hot and too cold. It is just right. It is a nice comfortable season. ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 15th, 2007, 09:18 AM
The true reason why I love Winter is because my Birthday is January 6th and that happens to be during the Winter season. Also Christmas to me equals presents and Eggnog and also S-N-O-W SNOW! I love Snow

:t354:TG

Iceman3k
November 15th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Winter is the best season for me. Mainly because I enjoy the intense cold and snowstorms that sometimes occur.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 15th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Wow, another mind reader.

I like winter.

~my birthday is in winter
~Christmas is in winter
~snow is in winter
~snow days are in winter
~my allergies stop in winter *only season, too*
~and winter is as cold as me

22sa
November 15th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Fall.... I'd say spring but I really hate its bugs. Summer has bugs too. Winter's 2nd. There's no rain in winter so I prefer fall over it.

Azonic
November 15th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I used to love the Winter until we moved south two months ago. Now I like Summer since they'res no school 8D

Firebird306
November 16th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Winter is just a cold time, pretty boring besides the fact that I can snug up and be warm. ^_^ I like spring because the weather is usually in between and it's when my birthday is, but the Magpies start swooping to protect their nests. >_<

I also like summer because that's when Christmas is, you can go to the pool and best of all the end of another school year! ^_^ But the start of another 5 weeks later in February. -.-

But if I had to choose a favourite I'd choose the middle of spring, it's in between weather and I don't die of exhaustion too much. ^^

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 16th, 2007, 06:54 PM
rain AND my birthday! winter is also good. i like the cold muchly. summer makes me sad...

Eos Aduro
November 16th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Leaves, fall serenely
Colours change, beauty lost
In sea of many green

A Haikou of FALL!

President Showaddywaddy
November 17th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Summer is t'only season where your breath doesn't rise in a mist infront of you in my school.

Unfortunately, it also happens to be t'only time they switch t'heating on, so everything melts.

I'll probably go winter, because of t'wierd feeling it gives me when I hope for now, even though I'll never get any.

Myoko-chan
November 17th, 2007, 01:26 AM
My favourite season is Winter.

SNOW FTW!