View Full Version : Rashoumon's Arts.

November 9th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I'll post my crap here. Most of it isn't recent, as I've lost whatever touch I had lately. P:
Adonis, what was originally supposed to be a fake but turned into a two-headed Atomsk.
Outoro and Niboshi (yes, Fatty Tuna and Sardine), two characters from my novel, Bayacrux. If you're interested in reading just pm me.
Apocald, whose sprite you can see in my sprite thread. The pastels kinda smeared.
yeah, you know you want us for Brawl.
an old picture of my old fursona. Yes, her butt is big.
my Arbok, Prithivi.
what I consider to be one of my best works, my impression of Varuna, the Vedic god of law and a bunch of stuff. XD

November 9th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Not bad. While I myself am not much of a fan coloring sketches with colored pencil/other mediums, to each his own.

You might wanna get into digital CGing, it adds a nice professional flair to your pics. :o

November 9th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I've tried, I cg'd my friend's pic of Sasori, and I'm too embarrassed to post the results here. XD
I might try again, I got a book with in-depth CGing tips. Once I get a newer picture that I actully want to CG. P:

November 9th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I was never too good either. I've recently been practicing more though and am liking some of the results so far.