PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone from the UK/Europe going to get this?

spike6958
November 10th, 2007, 08:11 AM
i wanna know if anyone elce from the UK or Europe in general is going to get this couse by the time it's out i can't see there been many US/JP players on it anymore and dont wanna buy it if not many people are going to be getting it and playing online

Nuke
November 10th, 2007, 08:12 AM
I'll be getting on release day,

And getting Wi-Fi for christmas probably.

spike6958
November 10th, 2007, 04:28 PM
hmm so only one person from the whole of the UK & Europe is going to get this game not sure if im going to bother then

Hideki~kun
November 11th, 2007, 01:30 AM
I'm gonna get it, and you can still play people from US/Japan.

Horizon
November 11th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Yeah, I should be getting it. I've been checking out some of Overhazard's vids on YouTube. His/her Plusle and Minun rock!

spike6958
November 11th, 2007, 03:05 AM
I'm gonna get it, and you can still play people from US/Japan.

yeh but japan have had the game for almost a year now and the US have had it for just over half, so i can't see them playing it for much longer so unless alot people from the UK/Europe buyit i can't see it been worth buying, because it would just the 4 of us who posted here playing on it

Horizon
November 11th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Lol, I doubt it.

Not everyone in the world who play Pokémon games are signed up to this site.

シーツー
November 11th, 2007, 05:00 AM
I haven't got a Wii, but if I had one I would get it.
But I probably would import the US version because the most DS games I have are from the US, dunno...
I wonder if it's really worth getting it.

shadowrep
November 11th, 2007, 09:57 AM
i will be getting also so dont worry i bet you loads of ppl will buy it im personally buying for magmortar and eleguy XD cant spell i give up anyway + i wanna play wi-fi vs me when you get the game

Shadowz
November 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM
i don't have a Nintendo Wii and i dont think there iis any point of buying one just for Pokemon Battle Revolution, so my answer is NO

Ariel
November 11th, 2007, 06:46 PM
DAMN straight I'm getting it.

I wanna see all my Pokemon in glorious 3D.
Especially Azelf. Dunno why, but I am crazy for the little tyke right now. =]

Oh, and buying a Nintendo Wii just for PBR??? ARE YOU INSAAANNE?

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, LOZ: Twilight Princess - all games that are released/ due for release on the Wii. <3

Ársa
November 12th, 2007, 04:31 AM
there are also Australians like me who haven't got PBR yet...:)

~M51

Dogod
November 13th, 2007, 04:01 AM
i don't have a Nintendo Wii and i dont think there iis any point of buying one just for Pokemon Battle Revolution, so my answer is NO

I didn't buy it just for PBR. In fact, when I bought it, I never even heard of PBR. I do still go on wifi sometimes, although it doesn't work that well.

Diageo
November 13th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Im probably getting it, live in ireland and Im looking forward for wifi battles :D

spike6958
November 13th, 2007, 12:27 PM
oh man i forgot about the PBR event pkmn hmm i guess im going to get it, i'll most likey get it on the 10th couse it's my Bday then, and i do like the look of the online

~Swish~
November 15th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Dude there will be millions of people playing this game all around the world. Not just the ones who post here lol. The good thing about wifi battling on PBR is that its random, you will ALWAYS find someone online.

I for one am going to get it, probably just after xmas. I am getting my Wii on Christmas Day and will use some xmas money to buy it.

pokeguy12
November 15th, 2007, 10:17 AM
ya im PBR , seeing meh lovely breloom and heatran owning, so glorious ^.^

spike6958
November 15th, 2007, 06:13 PM
ya im PBR , seeing meh lovely breloom and heatran owning, so glorious ^.^

lol and you can watch me beat those two of yours with my Swampert and Electervire

Obito.
November 16th, 2007, 01:54 AM
id get it if i had a wii but i dont :(

ItzMike
November 16th, 2007, 02:30 AM
DAMN straight I'm getting it.

I wanna see all my Pokemon in glorious 3D.
Especially Azelf. Dunno why, but I am crazy for the little tyke right now. =]

Oh, and buying a Nintendo Wii just for PBR??? ARE YOU INSAAANNE?

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, LOZ: Twilight Princess - all games that are released/ due for release on the Wii. <3

oooh every time someone says all those games i almost faint with delight xD

even tho i have some of em xD

mad567
November 17th, 2007, 12:36 AM
I don't know i may buy it but I'm thinking of buying a R4 and a ez-flash for my birthday not a wii with pokemon battle revolution

pokeguy12
November 17th, 2007, 02:32 AM
lol and you can watch me beat those two of yours with my Swampert and Electervire

they aren't the ONLY ones on my team my garchomp OHKOS electivire with EQ, then breloom PWNS swampert with a deadly seed bomb. or i could always use my banette ^.^, however than again im more of type of BL/UU battle tier.

Tyran8r
November 17th, 2007, 03:20 AM
ill be getting pokemon battle revolution for an early christmas present

Soundash
November 18th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I'm soo getting it. Wii rules!

Anxiety.
November 24th, 2007, 08:10 AM
I am getting a Wii for Christmas, and I will get PBR for christmas aswell..
What is the UK release date for Pokemon Battle Revolution anyway?

mad567
November 24th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I won a wii in a competition so the only think i need is a pokemon br can i download it and play it on my wii?

spike6958
November 25th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I won a wii in a competition so the only think i need is a pokemon br can i download it and play it on my wii?

i guess you can if your ok with breaking the law but no one here will tell you how as we are all loyal to nintendo and PAY for the games and systems they release

BDT
November 27th, 2007, 05:16 AM
This game scares me, I do want it but either have it on Release date or Christmas or after Christmas, the thing that scares me is sall the bad reviews it has gotten. And the stupid logging on WiFi, i know it was the first USA Game to go on WiFi on the Wii in the USA when we had Mario Strikers..and i heard it has some glitchy/error codes and takes ages to log on..i hope they have fixed this problem with the Europe Version thats all I can say, its kinda bad theres not much in the game as i hear there not story and no mini games just battle and battle online..Battle online will be good but lets hope everything will be ok rather than the glitchy problems they had with USA version.

poke-ranger
November 27th, 2007, 06:06 AM
i'm hopefully going to get it!
there will still be people playing online
and i mainly want it to see my pokes in 3D more than anything

deanwig
December 8th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah just got mine today love it

Darkblade
December 8th, 2007, 04:54 PM
When I eventually get a Wii, I'll be sure to get this this game, but, sadly, I haven't any money

wakachamo
December 9th, 2007, 09:44 AM
I'm definitely not getting that overrated piece of crap.

~Swish~
December 9th, 2007, 10:14 AM
I'm definitely not getting that overrated piece of crap.

Way to promote our love of Pokemon =P

Anyway, I will be getting the game soon. I'm still deciding whether to get it now or after xmas, as I will be getting my Wii on xmas day.

Lunar Fang
December 9th, 2007, 11:00 AM
This game isn't as bad as it's portrayed. It's purpose is mainly Wifi battling. If you don't have Wifi, I wouldn't recommend it as a buy, but it does have the added benefit of a free Surfing/Volt Tackle Pikachu. Though, that isn't a really good reason to buy it.

PB
December 9th, 2007, 11:03 AM
I would like to get the game, but i dont have a Wii, so i will have to wait for my birthday.

Karonte
December 9th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Ill be getting a wii for xmas. Im still thinking about buying but I think I will.