PDA

View Full Version : Lv. 5+Under Sunny Park Question

bluechu
November 10th, 2007, 11:40 AM
the other day i decided to get together a team in my diamond to challenge this colleseum in PBR. i got the little pokemon together, and then copied them into my PBR file. when i went to challenge the colleseum, it said that i didnt have even battle passes that qualified for it, and i still cant compete in it. has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know what i did wrong?

Rye29
November 10th, 2007, 11:43 AM
You have to make a custom pass before you can battle any colosseum or you can use a rental pass.

bluechu
November 10th, 2007, 11:45 AM
but i do have a custom pass with pokemon at level 5...

Rye29
November 10th, 2007, 12:19 PM
but i do have a custom pass with pokemon at level 5...
Oh. Sorry 'bout that. Heh heh :nervous: Then I think it's your Pokemon. Maybe you mis-read 5 for 50. I don't know.

bluechu
November 10th, 2007, 12:21 PM
no! >< i went a raised them all (except one, it was already at level one) from eggs to level five!

Kayke™
November 10th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Read the description of the cup. I think it says the Pokemon can't be evolved, but has to have an evolution. Example, Ralts can be used, but Pinsir can't. They're both "basic" pokemon, but Pinsir doesn't evolve. I THINK that's how it works. It's been a long time since I did that.

Bishopk
November 10th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Yup, that's how it goes. Also remember: no set-damage moves like Dragon Rage.

bluechu
November 11th, 2007, 02:14 PM
yeah....i figured that out a little bit ago, when they let me go in it without the spiritomb on my team. i thought that was what was wrong....thanks anyway guys! ^-^

bluechu
November 11th, 2007, 02:15 PM
oops...i posted it twice...my bad...