PDA

View Full Version : Sister Princess

Kayleigh
October 12th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Has anyone seen this Anime? It looks so cute! ^_^; I'd like to learn more about it if anyone can tell me...

Miyu-chan
October 29th, 2003, 05:41 AM
I've heard that it has a lot of stuff that Christains are against. n_n; Like brother + sister = romance... o.O; So... my mom won't let me see it. XD;

Kayleigh
October 29th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Eh, really? O_o Then my mom wouldn't let me see it either, lol. And I thought it looked so cute. >_>

Miyu-chan
October 30th, 2003, 03:07 AM
It is cute! n_n;;; It's just that brother + sister + romance is popular in Japan now, according to an Anime mag I saw. n_n;

Cherrim
October 30th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Hmm... @_@ I'll put up with that stuff, but I'm not an incest fan. o_O; It might be because the thought of me and my own little brother in any sort of relationship is just... ugh. XD;;

=X I wanna watch this too...

Miyu-chan
October 30th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Hmm... @_@ I'll put up with that stuff, but I'm not an incest fan. o_O; It might be because the thought of me and my own little brother in any sort of relationship is just... ugh. XD;;

=X I wanna watch this too...
Lol, So do I... me and my little brother? ._." Ugh. And he's not even romantic. J/K

Kayleigh
October 31st, 2003, 07:42 AM
I know... I could never imagine being in love with my brother. =_= *looks over at him and gags* He's a cute little boy, but he's not a hot little boy. O_o;