PDA

View Full Version : How many Boy/Girl Friends have you ever had?

Nuke
November 13th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Another thread has inspired the idea for me to make this thread.

Lady Nicole
November 13th, 2007, 09:05 AM
I've had two. First one was a total disaster and lasted no longer than a week. Second one lasted about 6 months, it was alright but it ended in me being cheated on. He's still one of my best friends now, so it's alright I guess.

Nuke
November 13th, 2007, 09:07 AM
:O
I feel sorry for you.

Allstories
November 13th, 2007, 09:08 AM
A resounding none. Ever.

:\

Nuke
November 13th, 2007, 09:09 AM
A resounding none. Ever.

:\

Same here.
Suppose I'm still very young though.

Sammi
November 13th, 2007, 10:42 AM
I haven't had any either, and I'm totally cool with it. It's one less thing I have to deal with. :3

PLatinumUser
November 13th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Same here.
Suppose I'm still very young though.

If your actually 11 yearso ld, your far to young to worry about stuff like that lol.......

Im 21 i havent had a girlfriend yet, i soppose its because im a Loner, dont care about them waste of time and money, that and or im to shy to ask anyone. I also decited i dont want kids either waste of time and money that i could be spending on myself. I guess you could call me selfish but then who cares.

Of course later down the road when i get older im pretty sure lol I'll have a girlfriend but i doubt i will ever marry of have kids cuss i dont want that

Warheart
November 13th, 2007, 11:23 AM
In my life, I've had 4 that have actually lasted more than 3 days xD

The longest I've ever been in was for like, 3 months. She was really nice, and we could talk about anything, but I got let go for another guy who I was friends with before that. It's cool though; they're still going with eachother, and I kind of understand why it happened like that; We stopped talking for a few days before that, then she just kinda told me =/

President Showaddywaddy
November 13th, 2007, 12:54 PM
None None None None None

Get t'picture

Does this count jokes, because I've been duped into going out with a girl once. After a week, she told me it was a joke, and I was

SO EMBARASSED

I may just give up now.

Spaekle Oddberry
November 13th, 2007, 01:00 PM
None. Don't feel compelled to look for one either. :3

Azonic
November 13th, 2007, 03:18 PM
I've had two, I'm single now.

But my best friend is a girl, that wouldn't count tho. D:

Whoever gets 10+ is either sick or addicted

Oni Link
November 13th, 2007, 03:42 PM
between 3 and 5.
I don't think I ever actually liked any of them D;

Sylphiel
November 13th, 2007, 04:17 PM
I've had only one boyfriend, still have him, have had him for nearly four years now. The four-year mark is either next month or January (I forget exactly when we got "serious", since we never planned on getting together; the fact that we grew close to each other just kind of happened on its own).

Memory
November 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I've had... well, one real boyfriend. But it only lasted a few weeks. -shrugs- He was a jerk, anyway. D: He cheated on me.

And also one over the internet, but I'm not going to count that. I have, though, liked someone and had them like me back a few times, but nothing ever happened. Just friends.

Empleonster
November 13th, 2007, 04:25 PM
I've had a couple. like three of them lasting days/weeks. My last one was long though. I was so upset when she broke up with me, but I'm okay with it now, and I'm single.

Wish
November 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I've had... well, one real boyfriend. But it only lasted a few weeks. -shrugs- He was a jerk, anyway. D: He cheated on me.

And also one over the internet, but I'm not going to count that. I have, though, liked someone and had them like me back a few times, but nothing ever happened. Just friends.

Awww *huggles*

Anyway, I managed to get another one, (amazing how these things happen) So that makes me have four now. :\

The Real AAA
November 13th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I have had about 8 gf's or more in the past

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 13th, 2007, 05:37 PM
None, at least none offline...

I'M TOO FREAKING UGLY, HEAR ME, U-G-L-Y. According to many I'm not skinny enough either.

yes, people my ahe date in my school. Since 5th grade in my school people have been dating.

Empleonster
November 13th, 2007, 05:42 PM

I'M TOO FREAKING UGLY, HEAR ME, U-G-L-Y. According to many I'm not skinny enough either.

yes, people my ahe date in my school. Since 5th grade in my school people have been dating.

Don't be like that. To me, i don't think anyone's ugly. And just because you might think your ugly doesn't mean you can get a bf/gf.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 13th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Don't be like that. To me, i don't think anyone's ugly. And just because you might think your ugly doesn't mean you can get a bf/gf.

Thanks. That sounded really wise. *hugs*

I've had 3 or 4 online bf's.

Empleonster
November 13th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks. That sounded really wise. *hugs*

I've had 3 or 4 online bf's.

Your welcome, just never put yourself down.

I've never dated online, i don't want to, not for a while.

Lady Nicole
November 13th, 2007, 08:40 PM

Awww don't worry, Rai. I didn't have my first bf til I was 15 and my first serious bf was when I was 16. You're only 12, you'll find a guy you like one day I can guarantee :) A lot of people don't get into relationships at 12. Just don't worry about it, you're not the odd one out or anything. And don't say you're ugly - you're not ugly, I've seen a picture of you. Anyway, when you're in a relationship your partners looks will grow on you and vice versa, so looks don't really matter underneath it all.

Erimgard
November 13th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I've only had one girlfriend
We lasted for about 8 months
one day, she just randomly told me [on AIM...coward] that she didn't "have any feelings for me anymore"
within 48 hours, she had already asked another guy out.
that was about 2 months ago. single since then, and don't really forsee that changing anytime soon.

Gunn
November 13th, 2007, 08:57 PM
None. I would get crushes now and then, but nothing has ever resorted to a relationship. My friends date all the time, and seeing them crash so hard down to depression is ... terrible. I guess you can say I'm afraid of being heart-broken. Well, even though I don't have the acknowledgment of being involved in a relationship, it's fun being single, like I've always been. Though, I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend. *shrug*

KingofAnime
November 13th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Meh, I've only had one, and that was 7th grade and lasted for a week and ended on my birthday, lolz.

Yeah, I'm much older now and I have a general idea of what I'm after. I'm not rushing into a relationship yet...

Waffle-San
November 13th, 2007, 10:08 PM
< Hmm well I've had 1, she was really cool and nice person to hang out with but I felt too much like a dog on a leash and ended one. I don't have any intentions at the moment of getting another one.

Jubilation
November 13th, 2007, 11:24 PM
I've had no real partner..only one that was set up

Firebird306
November 14th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Hmm, funny that zero is such a high number... XD

Meh, relationships are too distracting during your teenage years anyway.

Soari
November 14th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Well Never had in my life and I don't want I am young..

~Rene~
November 14th, 2007, 02:08 AM
No, I don't have any girlfriends in my real life.

~Rene~ :t025:

Pikabloo
November 14th, 2007, 02:21 AM
None. I'm not really interested in that sort of stuff, though.

Plus all the guys I know in real life, or have met, are really weird...

Binary
November 14th, 2007, 07:29 AM
None so far,
Ive met a couple of girls and I think they are really beautiful*two girls infact*but im not really like interested in that kind of stuff.

Tr@ce
November 14th, 2007, 10:11 AM
I've had well over ten if you mean when we were youngsters, too.

Other than that... I'd say I've had about 3-ish.

KingofAnime, I know how you feel!

Nuke
November 14th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Wow, this got popular.

Anyway, I see alot of you think people don't have "serious" relationships at 11/12.

But believe me, I have known of quite a few people having "serious" relationships at my sort of age.

Jonathan Paskiewicz
November 14th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Zero. But I don't want a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Scytheteen
November 14th, 2007, 02:58 PM
I've had five.

at the same time

Lt. Surge's Raichu
November 14th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Well, if i take my "not-serious GF's then i am in about 6-10, but i have a GF now, and have been with her in one and a half year now : D

Merzbau
November 14th, 2007, 03:28 PM
I've had 2 that were longer than a month, and then one that was like 6 days.

Uhh, the two that were longer than a month...

The first one, we broke off amicably, for personal reasons on her part, which were perfectly understandable.

And the second one turned out to be an EVIIIIILLLLLL WOMAN, LOOK OUT!
lol Dio. But anyway, she started dating my friend like the next day and made out in front of me so LAME.

Then the other one lasted a week.

Besides that, some internet flings, and an internet boyfriend(1).

Ta-da.

That's all I got.

But I do have someone I'm very much interested in.

It's an internet thing right now because our meeting got canceled...she doesn't live that far away though and I'm gonna see her a lot this summer.

So yeah.

IIIIIIII WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIIIIIIIGHT
AND PARTY EVERY DAY

EDIT: Told you I would edit. Anyway, the internet guy basically turned out to be a fraud, an ex-friend of my online group of friends who was just on another account and name to mess with us. So yeah. We're not sure if the person that we found them out to be exists, or if it's just some ten-year-old girl (which actually is a valid theory since a friend of mine hacked their Myspace and found messages addressed to a girl named 'Mallori', and the text was written by someone who seemed about 10).

lol, god, that's the dumbest thing evar.

Snivi
November 14th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I don't know really. XD But probably more than 10. O_o;

Romance Hero
November 14th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I've had two, (WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK OF ME AS A WOMANIZER?!) one in junior high school, which was not so serious, and I was a young Romance Hero in-training. Second one I went out with for nearly a year, I dumped her the start of this month. She poked fun at me by kissing other guys in front of me, and saying "You have tons of girls at your disposal." What? psh, Sankyu, goodbye. I may have a lot of female friends, but I dare not be like an overseer over women, that's just not in my ethics, and pimps are disgusting.

Zet
November 14th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I've had 3-5 area in real life and about 3-5 area again for online relationships so yeah I picked 3-5 area for real life

Myoko-chan
November 14th, 2007, 09:10 PM

Lol same as my school...

Anyways, I think dating would just distract me from my education and life...so..none...(For now...)

Iceman3k
November 15th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Never dated anyone in my life. It was impossible in High School, and it's impossible now. I've completely given up on that behalf, and I have my reasons.

Razer302
November 15th, 2007, 07:40 AM
I have had 2. Not including current one. My first was OK. It lasted 2 years. But we were young. The second was a disaster. I hated it.

But my current one is great. It may currently be internet only but that is going to change in 9 days. I can't wait to meet her.

Lady Nicole
November 15th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I have had 2. Not including current one. My first was OK. It lasted 2 years. But we were young. The second was a disaster. I hated it.

But my current one is great. It may currently be internet only but that is going to change in 9 days. I can't wait to meet her.

Lucky you...I have to wait 4 months til I see my true love in RL.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 15th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I had 5 real boyfriends in my life, 4/5 I broke up with them

:t354:TG

Tylerj
November 15th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I have had 14 girlfriends each lasting about 2 1/2 weeks

Natalie♥
November 15th, 2007, 06:46 PM
I've had 2. But I don't really count the first one because we went out for three days. The second I sorta regret.

She-Elf
November 16th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Two. Rest I can't call boyfriends, it was when I was like 3-6 years old xD
I'm in a relationship now (My secound), we have been together for 1 year and 5 months now, and I think thats very nice ^_^
The other realtionship I don't remember much of x] He was am idiot anyway, not worth remember it.

And when I get older I will of course get married and have kids ^^

Amoeba
November 16th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Apart from high school crushed that I kissed once or twice... I've only had 2 serious long-term relationships. One when I was 14 up until I was 17 and one from when I was 17 up until... well... now. Because I'm still with him.

I broke up with the first guy, because we just didn't have the same route in life, we disagreed on so much, I was no longer attracted to him and I had lost a lot of respect for him because of a lot of things he said and did. And I felt under pressure to conform to his ways, and he just couldn't see that.

Arcanine
November 16th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I've never had a girlfriend. Sad but true. But oh well, maybe one day down the road (I hope soon XD).

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Just one, it lasted a few months then he dumped me two weeks before exams (I wasn't very happy about that).

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 17th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Nope, I`ve never had a boyfriend before. ;; But whatever, probably when I`m older. x]; I mean, I`m in grade eight right now & I don`t think It`d be a good idea to have a boyfriend at this grade, imo.

Adelaide-Amber
November 17th, 2007, 03:13 PM
i've had 2 boyfriends.

the first one accused me of cheating on him every single day, so i decided to leave him after 7 months. i still can't believe i put up with that for 7 months, but i guess he never wanted to see me anyways and said that he didn't have time for me. it was definitely worth it to leave.

then two months later, i met the most amazing guy ever. he has the same values as me, and we have a lot in common but enough differences to keep it interesting. we've been going out for 7 months now, and i'm still with him. it's a much healthier relationship than before, and he doesn't pressure me into doing things i don't want to do.

just find someone that loves you for who you are. they will make you a better person and will support you if they truly love you. i think all of my middle school crushes were really kinda immature compared to the relationship i have now.

J-Rad
November 17th, 2007, 03:35 PM
ha im mormon so i don't date till im 16 :p

Otter Mii-kun
November 18th, 2007, 11:42 PM
I never did have any girlfriends (and probably never will either)-no matter how I tried I just couldn't get anywhere

MUSION
November 19th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Only one, a few years ago. It didn't take me long to realize that relationships are are total waste of time and more importantly MONEY! Ever since then I've not had or wanted another girlfriend.

Nacon
November 19th, 2007, 01:21 AM
I voted between 6-10... because yea, I fall under that category...

but of 'em, only 3 touched my heart, if you know what I mean, only 3 are\were special to me.

I get disinterested fast, bored of people that aren't what they seem to be. and I do have trust issues, especially when I want to open up to people. Heck, very few people are even considered "liked" in my book.

Virtual Headache
November 19th, 2007, 02:30 PM
None, but I badly want to find someone.
I just don't know how, I'm too shy^^;

KPROFSLS
November 20th, 2007, 01:47 AM
well i've had 4 girlfriends.

Lumine
November 20th, 2007, 02:32 AM
One that ended in total catastrophe, nevertheless I'm in a relationship now

Ayce
November 21st, 2007, 05:29 PM
I never did have any girlfriends (and probably never will either)-no matter how I tried I just couldn't get anywhere

If you really want one, don't stop trying, it will pay off some day.

I haven't had any gfs and probably never will either but that's because I'm not willing to put the effort into it. Especially when the outcome seems so dim, probably end up getting cheating on really early on or she'd get bored of me and just randomly hop onto the next guy's dingdong. Just not worth it.

Virtual Chatot
November 21st, 2007, 05:31 PM
Three...

First one I dumped, because she wouldn't let me have space ( Called me every 3 hours )

Second one, we just stopped seeing each other

Third, we...are going steady xD

lonewolfx44
November 21st, 2007, 05:43 PM
1, but it was online. She broke up with sweet me earlier this year.

Autaven
November 22nd, 2007, 03:19 AM
I'm 18 and have had 4 boyfriends. All of them were a little long term. 1st was 8 months, 2nd was a year and a half, 3rd was a year and a few months, and I'm currently with someone now. We've been going out for 4-5 months.

Eon-Rider
November 22nd, 2007, 04:15 AM
Zilch. I attempted to get one but lets just say that it was a failure. XD

AnimeDDR110
November 22nd, 2007, 05:29 AM
i'm going out on my first date with my 5th girlfriend tomorrow. romantic ice skating =]

mvtm
November 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
I am 18 and i ve never had a boyfriend.Before you think..
Yes i am an: outgoing,nice,funny,skinny,pretty,cute,respectful person and everyone would speak wonderful things of myself.I have liked a few guys in the past,but they just ALL went to study college abroad; so currently i dont feel attracted to noneone atm.

As for the guys,yes they have asked me,but i ve rejected them.. no i am not a *****y type.Its just ... its relevant that i have to feel attracted to one of them physically,and that was not the case.BUT..the most likely which why is because my parents are overprotective ..way to much, a typical conservative usa parent would even be considered liberal.This and the fact that i ve studied in a girls only school.

Sorano
November 23rd, 2007, 09:55 AM
I have had five boyfriends... I think. :x I was fine with having them until my last one last year that didn't work out well at all. So now I'm kind of really skeptical about having another one, and it will probably be that way for a while.

Omerta
November 23rd, 2007, 09:57 AM
Three girlfriends, one that I really cared about, that I still care about.

Eon-Rider
November 23rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
Three girlfriends, one that I really cared about, that I still care about.

Holy crap. >_>

3 girlfriends and you're only 13? O_o

Hazuki
November 23rd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Let's see.... two online and one on the net. The two of them forgot me, the one in RL still remembers me.

So.... one maybe?

Gerri Shin
November 23rd, 2007, 08:02 PM
I only had 1 and she dumped me. whilst i have someone I want to go for, she rejects every offer to go out before i even say anything. i guess its true that you always want most what you can't have. ah well. seeing as there is no one else around me that i know of an being the only available guy at work doesn't help cuz everyone else is either married, a guy, or way too young.

Gummy
November 23rd, 2007, 08:55 PM
Hmmm... let's see. First there was that one girl (her name escapes me) who was more like a "friend with benefits," if you know what I mean. ;) Then there was the summer flick, but she didn't live in NY, so that ended. Then there was my first "love", whom I still care about even though we split up after 8th grade graduation. then there was that whole "over the internet" phase that I don't want to get into. Currently single :(

In my eyes, I've only had 2 real GFs.

Astinus
November 23rd, 2007, 09:34 PM
I've had three in real life. The first one, when I was fourteen, was a nice guy, but I just didn't feel anything towards him. I was too immature then. We broke up because we just lost contact with one another. The second one, when I was eighteen, was a jerk, and he didn't like me the way that I was. He wanted one of "those" girls, if you know what I mean. The third one, when I was nineteen, was my best friend. xD We're still friends now, but just not in a serious relationship.

I'm single now, though chasing after another man I've been crushing on for almost a year. I love the thrill of the chase, though that makes me sound heartless. But it's fun for me to sit around with my friends and look at the clues.

Duncan McNeil
November 23rd, 2007, 10:03 PM
Eh? Lots. First when I was ten. I really liked her, and we went out for 8 months. Then she dumped me...Yeah...

After that I moved here and I've had...8 girlfriends? 6 of them lasted less than a couple of weeks, but one lasted for 3 months. I really liked her, but she moved and we just chat every once in a while now.

Right now, though, I've got a really cool girlfriend. We've been going out for a couple of weeks or so. And that about sums it up.

Lash
November 23rd, 2007, 10:12 PM
Only one. It was during my 8th grade year at my 7th grade school, Smith Jr. High.
We went out for a couple weeks, but it was wasteful when I figured out that she was cheating on me with two other people.

Loki
November 23rd, 2007, 10:20 PM
None for me, but eh. I feel social pressures 10x more then normal people for some reason, so having a boyfriend would just kill me. xDD I don't really feel 'comfortable' around any friends I know IRL.

Boyfriends...

I don't think so. xD

Tamaki
November 23rd, 2007, 10:21 PM

jeebus, chika... ive seen you, youre pretty (srsly. gon doesnt lie) and look pretty skinny. i started dating when i was twelve so youll probably get a bf this year

anyhoo... ive had 5. and azonic, it isnt sick to have 10+ what if youre liek... 16?

edit: aww, madina lake i feel so sorry for you ;-;

Cross
November 24th, 2007, 12:40 AM
I've only had one.
Turns out she was the common pyscho school ****.
Yeah, we know what happens from there on.

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 24th, 2007, 12:44 AM
toooo many. but theres only one i really loved.

Smarties-chan
November 24th, 2007, 11:50 AM
None. Dating at this age is only a waste of time and money. Just being friends with girls is enough for now and I'll have plenty of time for dating once I'm done with school. Youth is too short to be wasted on things you'll have plenty of time for when you've grown up.

Drew
December 10th, 2007, 06:01 PM
(ooo Interesting.. I'm gonna post in this, before it dies. xD; )

Eh, only two thus far..
(& a whole bunch of fanboys, who won't leave me alone.. ><;; but I'm not interested in them. xx;)

However, I'm fine with that, I have my close friends and that's enough for now.
Dating is something that would take too much time, and commitment.. and right now, I'm too focused on college, as well as other things.

Karonte
December 11th, 2007, 09:23 AM
I had one when I was 10 but she freaked me out! (She always wanted to french kiss me! I didnt even know what it was!)

DarkGreg
December 11th, 2007, 11:28 AM
About six or seven, I'm not even too sure myself.

Jeremy
December 11th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Well sweeties, I'm still keeping my record at 0! XD I'm a little shy to get a girlfriend. So yeah. =p Also I'm too focused on college, games, and my hacks to do anything else. XD