PDA

View Full Version : Emochu

omarfr
November 13th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Sheesh I haven't posted in a while. Anyways on another forum somebody edited a Pokemon Card of Pikachu and made it look Emo. So I thought of the idea to draw my own version. I tried to make it look sad but I'm not good at making depressing things. I'm kind of an always happy type of person.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/omarfr/Emochu.png

Anastasia.R
November 14th, 2007, 02:16 PM
So dark ... depressing ... Man some artwork you have! ... Well nice work you have. I just feel a bit depressing and black looking at it, but hey. That's why you called it Emochu.

~A.R

Gunn
November 14th, 2007, 11:28 PM
The monochrome is excellent. It fits well along with the mood and concept of the picture. I think the blood(?) could be red though, just as an emphasis. But that's just something I would probably do. Still, good work! I wonder why he could be so sad.

omarfr
November 15th, 2007, 05:42 PM
The monochrome is excellent. It fits well along with the mood and concept of the picture. I think the blood(?) could be red though, just as an emphasis. But that's just something I would probably do. Still, good work! I wonder why he could be so sad.

I was thinking of that but I thought I might ruin it if I tried. :)

txteclipse
November 15th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Funny question...why is he using a sword?

Romance Hero
November 15th, 2007, 10:53 PM
This is a bit strange, since pikachu is always cheery and cute. It does give that mournful feeling though. It also looks a bit innaccurate that it's eye is like that of a human eye rather than pikachu's regular huge shiny eyes. It is quite an impressive drawing though. Nice work.

omarfr
November 17th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Funny question...why is he using a sword?

It was supposed to be a dagger lol

txteclipse
November 19th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Aha at ^.

Also, I didn't critique it before for some reason...so here's my critique.

It has good shadowing, and a nicely dark atmosphere to fit the theme. The limp ears were a nice touch, but the eyes seem a little strange to me. They're different from the normal ones, obviously, but they seem a little too long or something.

Anyways, good job. Hope to see more.