PDA

View Full Version : What do you have for breakfast?

Empleonster
November 13th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Yeah, what do you like eating in the morning? A quick snack or a big breakfast?

Spaekle Oddberry
November 13th, 2007, 06:17 PM
If anything, it's usually whatever I can cram in my mouth on the way out the door. :<

TwilightBlade
November 13th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Quick snack.. Sometimes of cereal, sausage, grits, eggs, bacon, pancakes, muffins, yogurt, waffles, apples, pizza, or nothing, blah blah...

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in 5 am in the morning (which is usually sleepy so I fix the first thing my lil' eyes see x_x).

Lash
November 13th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Most of the time, I just have a waffle or two.
But on weekends, I have toast, bacon, sausages... Waffles. Everything but eggs. No idea why, I just don't like eggs :/

Erimgard
November 13th, 2007, 09:23 PM
I don't often eat breakfast, but when I do, it's usually cereal

Nacon
November 13th, 2007, 09:39 PM
yo.. on weekends, I could totally do the seriously meaty breakfasts.....

I have problem is that during the weekdays.. it's called rushing... sometimes I eat a protein bar and a drink an Energy Drink... grab a deli sandwich, or a bag of chips.. grab an egg mcmuffin (or a cheeseburger if I'm too late).. or a snackwrap..... I usually grab something to tell my stomach to shut up... since I usually have hearty dinners....

hmmm... I love breakfast, though... it is such a delicious meal.... totally order it at diners anytime of the day, or I go to IHop..... they got my hooked on pancakes... lol...

if I don't get to eat something solid... it's usually a glass of cranberry\grape\pomegranate juice or a redbull.

Sammi
November 13th, 2007, 09:49 PM
It's whatever I find. Sometimes, if I have sweets, I'll eat some of those. Sometimes I'll get up early enough to eat whatever's assigned for breakfast downstairs. Sometimes I won't eat anything at all. It really depends on the day and what I have in my stash upstairs. :/

Cherrim
November 13th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I don't eat breakfast. The last time I ate breakfast at a decent time and intentionally was when I stayed up all night a month or two ago and decided to eat before going to class since I had nothing else to do. xD;

I'm never awake in the mornings and if I am, I usually have to hustle my butt off to class instead of taking the time to eat. :x

Ivysaur
November 14th, 2007, 01:18 AM
I always have a decent breakfast, or else I would die in school :\
Milk, toasts, a pair of waffles and some cookies. And sometimes orange juice, when I have more time.

Ayano Katagiri
November 14th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I usually have toast, without spread due to the fact I can't really be bothered with it at all... but when I do have spreads, it's usually just jam. O.o

On the odd occasions I have cereal when there's nothing left in my house to eat. xD

~Rene~
November 14th, 2007, 01:38 AM
I have toast for breakfast every morning.

~Rene~ :t025:

Soari
November 14th, 2007, 02:17 AM
Well Mainly Eggs, Toast and Bread with spread on it..

Pikabloo
November 14th, 2007, 02:23 AM
I tend to just have a bowl of cereal. Unless there's something better lying around in my house.

Lady Nicole
November 14th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I usually can't be bothered to do much at breakfast so I just grab a bowl of cereal =P

シーツー
November 14th, 2007, 09:34 AM
It depends if I like to eat bread or cereal.
In the week I normally eat cereal because then I have had enough for the whole morning. (I don't eat anything for 8 hours at school.)

On weekends I often eat bread with cheese, because I've got more time for breakfast then.

In former times (about 2 years ago) I didn't eat anything for breakfast. Man, when I think about that, I can't understand myself because it's so bad to eat nothing in the morning...

PsyDragon Trainer
November 14th, 2007, 09:35 AM
yo.. on weekends, I could totally do the seriously meaty breakfasts.....

I have problem is that during the weekdays.. it's called rushing... sometimes I eat a protein bar and a drink an Energy Drink... grab a deli sandwich, or a bag of chips.. grab an egg mcmuffin (or a cheeseburger if I'm too late).. or a snackwrap..... I usually grab something to tell my stomach to shut up... since I usually have hearty dinners....

hmmm... I love breakfast, though... it is such a delicious meal.... totally order it at diners anytime of the day, or I go to IHop..... they got my hooked on pancakes... lol...

if I don't get to eat something solid... it's usually a glass of cranberry\grape\pomegranate juice or a redbull.
GROSS! Yuk, all that shizzle in the morning? That's not healthy... x.O

Exactly!

You guys know breakfast is the most important meal of the whole day? It has huge influence on your day..

Also, ever heard of bread + peanut butter and the likes? I eat that most of the mornings, and else I eat cereal..

Lady Nicole
November 14th, 2007, 10:35 AM
You guys know breakfast is the most important meal of the whole day? It has huge influence on your day..

You know what? I agree with you. But for some reason I just cannot eat that much in the morning or I feel guilty :paranoid:

Amoeba
November 14th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Cerial -always either porridge or weetabix or cornflakes - porridge most often. With honey.Canot get by without my breakfast.

Oni Link
November 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Cereal/Porridge and Toast FTW. Although usually by the time I've biked to College I'm hungry again.

Croconaw
November 14th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Um cereal most of the times, somedays i skip breakfast.

Himawarii
November 14th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Usually I have no time fer breakfast,or skip it all together [bad,I know,unyuu~ .-.;]

When I do,I have either cereal or pancakes <3

Scytheteen
November 14th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I know a certain someone who is going to flip when he doesn't see waffles on here *coughwafflesancough*

I leik pancakes put you neglected to put such a breakfast on here.

Azonic
November 14th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I usually skip breakfast, but if I don't, then its usually waffles with an overdose of syrup or iHop

Sweet Candace
November 14th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Maybe cereal of toast. Most likely it's cereal

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 14th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Psh... breakfast? Who eats this thing called BREAKFAST? I sure don't.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
November 14th, 2007, 04:58 PM
For some reason, I can't eat in the morning, but I usually make it up during lunch.

Occasionally, I'll have either cereal or a huge breakfast of french toast and bacon, but then I can't eat crap during lunch hours.

Ichikool
November 14th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Most of the time, I eat cereal. But on weekends, I eat pop-tarts ore apples. xP
I'd much reather have... eggs. xD

Shiny Umbreon
November 14th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Your poll is limited.

On weekdays, I have a glass of orange juice. On weekends, it may be that plus something else, like pancakes or bread, but not too often.

Waffle-San
November 14th, 2007, 06:52 PM
YAY WAFFLEZ!!!!

Quick snack.. Sometimes of cereal, sausage, grits, eggs, bacon, pancakes, muffins, yogurt, waffles, apples, pizza, or nothing, blah blah...

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in 5 am in the morning (which is usually sleepy so I fix the first thing my lil' eyes see x_x).

I hope those eyes see waffles.

Most of the time, I just have a waffle or two.
But on weekends, I have toast, bacon, sausages... Waffles. Everything but eggs. No idea why, I just don't like eggs :/

I don't like eggs eather, I think its a family thing. Yayz for wafflez.

Milk, toasts, a pair of waffles and some cookies. And sometimes orange juice, when I have more time.

Just a pair?

I know a certain someone who is going to flip when he doesn't see waffles on here *coughwafflesancough*

I leik pancakes put you neglected to put such a breakfast on here.

Want some Buckley's for that cough. Wait what, NO WAFFLEZ!?!?!??!?!?!JFJAFKJFKJABNFKLDFIJSNDJfbkjlnDfksjdnfjdsfnlsk;dNFsdkljfnls;dfnJLFndsfng jkdsNFsdlnfkjsdfnldSNdmflngksanasflksdangfsdafnsdfnas f.

I usually skip breakfast, but if I don't, then its usually waffles with an overdose of syrup or iHop
Yay for syrup too, wafflez are the shizzle.

Psh... breakfast? Who eats this thing called BREAKFAST? I sure don't.

WHA!?!?!?!?!?!

Okay now for the poll response. Breakfast is and always will be my favouirte meal of the day, I love almost all breakfast foods except eggs and sausages blech (o and really really sugar cereals like Fruit Loops because I can't stomach them). Now I know your all thinking wafflez but I actually only have them for brackfast on weekends or if I'm in a rush to make the bus because I can eat them plain. (JUST AS GOOD!!).
Wafflez are still my most common snack :D
ON the weekdays though it's ussually a good bowl of cereal. I can't drink milk so I have soy and cereals the only thing I'll eat my soy mil with (even if its chocolate)

I never skip breakfast, I love it too mucg and you know what they say...

Snivi
November 14th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Actually I usually skip breakfast but if I do have it, its usually cereal.

Inept Prodigy
November 14th, 2007, 09:22 PM
I usually don't eat breakfast. I very rarely have breakfast on the weekends only. I became too used to not eating breakfast that I get sick if I do eat it, which seems to only happen on the weekdays. Maybe for the weekends too, I haven't eaten breakfast in a long time that I don't know now.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 15th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Well I usually eat 6 pieces of Toast, 3 Brownies, Hot Cheese popcorn and Mixed Berry Fruit Snacks. But today the only thing I ate was a brownie and I'm starving so badly

:t354:TG