PDA

View Full Version : Adopt a Pokemon!

Rift
October 12th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Okay! here is where you adopt your Pokemon! only one at a time people! no legendarys and no evolved Pokemon! Just Post what Pokemon you want and and add it to your signature! in one week your Pokemon will evolve once! so if you get Aron, in 2 weeks you get Aggron! then you come back and get another! so pretty soon you have a party of six! once you get six you can battle! ill start battles once at least 2 people get 6 Pokemon! my first Pokemon is Charmander!

Dark Blaziken
October 12th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Okay! here is where you adopt your Pokemon! only one at a time people! no legendarys and no evolved Pokemon! Just Post what Pokemon you want and and add it to your signature! in one week your Pokemon will evolve once! so if you get Aron, in 2 weeks you get Aggron! then you come back and get another! so pretty soon you have a party of six! once you get six you can battle! ill start battles once at least 2 people get 6 Pokemon! my first Pokemon is Charmander!
i'll chose torchic! also, do u have aim or yim?

Fallen Angel
October 12th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Well can anyone guess who I'm gonna pick?

*someone* DRATINI!

Nope! I am gonna pick..... *drumroll* oh darn your right, Dratini it is, but a silver one.

Soph
October 12th, 2003, 06:43 PM
sounds good but...well i wanted to get a marill but i dont want it to evolve..and there is no legendaries and i love mew so much...some one shoulkd start a thread where pokemon can just be adopted for fun, i think.

Timbjerr
October 12th, 2003, 07:23 PM
I will adopt a lil' baby zubat...duh...

TeNk
October 13th, 2003, 09:46 AM
I'll adopt a Zangoose... Do I put it's name on my signature or do I get a pic of it?

Rift
October 13th, 2003, 02:42 PM
*scratches post* OKAY! new rules! get any Pokemon your little hearts desire! :classic: if you dont want your Pokemon to evolve then dont let it evolve! okay! and this is just for fun and you can adopt a new Pokemon every day until you have 6 Pokemon! and in one week if you want your Pokemon can evolve! sound fun? BTW: im not gonna open a battle thread this is just for the fun of having a dopted Pokemon! and since we can adopt a new one every day....im gonna adopt a cyndaquil!

Oh, and TeNk you can get a pic or put their name in your sig! either one is fine! i just put the name in my sig!

Sapphire
October 13th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Could I adopt a Minun? there soo cute!

Rift
October 13th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Okay! just put its name or its picture in your sig and youll have your first adopted Pokemon! come back tommorow if you want your second one! :classic:

AzureFlygon
October 13th, 2003, 04:27 PM
I'm getting a shiny Trapinch! :D

Dark Blaziken
October 13th, 2003, 07:55 PM
i'll get charmader now! then tomorrow, i'll get cyndqauil!

AzureFlygon
October 14th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Today, I'll get a... Charmander!

Dark Blaziken
October 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Today, I'll get a... Charmander!yeah! i'll also get a charmander today!

The Overlord
October 15th, 2003, 01:08 AM
I dont get this adopt pokemon thing.Whats a sig i just
signed up for this place.

Blaziken
October 15th, 2003, 12:24 PM
If so then I'd like a Torchic!

TeNk
October 16th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Really? I'd like a Zangoose! Then tommorow I'm going to get a Zangoose again. Over again and again...

[SIZE=7]Zangoose owns me.

Skitty16
October 16th, 2003, 02:17 PM
could I please adopt a skitty

Blaziken
October 17th, 2003, 07:01 AM
When will Torchic become a Combusken? In a week?

Lucretia_fly
October 17th, 2003, 11:43 AM
oooh... I am *so* going to adopt a [vaporeon/blaziken/dratini/chikorita] . . . an Eevee ^_^ It'll evolve, you see!

jynx
October 17th, 2003, 11:57 AM
What? No evolved Pokemon? =.=
Hm.....let me think of an endangered species and tell you later

Spyke
October 17th, 2003, 02:42 PM
can i pleasseee have EEVEE>?????????????

Rift
October 17th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Yes, in one week from the day you adopt it it will evolve once (eevee example) you can have Eevee evolve into either one its your choice! and this adopting thing...its just for fun! you can adopt legendarys too!

The Overlord
October 18th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Yes, in one week from the day you adopt it it will evolve once (eevee example) you can have Eevee evolve into either one its your choice! and this adopting thing...its just for fun! you can adopt legendarys too!
Can you tell me how this adopt pokemon thing works cause im new.

Rift
October 18th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Well, let me explain! i just put this thread up for the fun of it, just for the fun of adopting Pokemon! and a signature is something you put little notes and stuff in! you go to your control panel and click on it and then click on Signature than just type in whatever you want! i hope that helped Rayquaza Champion! okay, so far my Pokemon are: Charmander, Treecko, and Snorlax!

igtica
October 18th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Can I have a Flaffy? I'd really like one :)

Rift
October 19th, 2003, 04:05 PM
you can have whatever Pokemon you like, just gotta say which one then put it in your sig!

anyone who adopted a Pokemon on Oct. 12-14 your Pokemon can evolve once if you want to!

Rift
October 19th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Okay so next Sunday it can evolve for you! did you read the rest of this thread? if so i hope you know what to do!

invinible
October 20th, 2003, 09:42 AM
I would like a Porygon (my favorite pokemon) to start. Going for 6 different virtual type pokemon.

Porygon
October 20th, 2003, 09:56 AM
invinible, you're a person after my own heart [just hope you're not a guy then, lol]! Porygon's your fav too, I'm so shocked that I've finally met another mamber of the "Polygonal Club!"

Anyway, I'll adopt a Porygon, too.

Rift
October 20th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Cool! this idea of mine came out to be a success! ^_^

Porygon
October 21st, 2003, 07:10 AM
Hehe glad this worked out for you.

AzureFlygon
October 21st, 2003, 04:57 PM
let's see... today... i'll get... a... Shining... ... ... Treeko!

invinible
October 21st, 2003, 05:13 PM
A porygon that will evole in a week.

Rift
October 21st, 2003, 06:47 PM
Yep, just remember when you adopted it and in one week if you want to your Pokemon will evolve! fun huh! and six is the limit!

Vishkugeta
May 20th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I want to adopt Torchic,Treecko and Mudkip.

Cresselia
May 22nd, 2005, 08:44 AM
I'm adopting a Skitty! XD

Natsuki
May 22nd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Whoa! This thread is really old. x_X;; Please don't revive threads that are over one month old, guys. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey