PDA

View Full Version : Year ever closer to ending - had snow yet?

Amoeba
November 16th, 2007, 04:34 AM
It's pretty simple... what's the weather like for you all right about now? Who's seen snow yet? Or do you never get snow, or maybe get snow all year round?

And for you guys in the southern hemisphere, has the summer sun been kind? I wish I was down south right now....

*shivvers* I feel cold... no snow yet though. Just the occasional overnight frost which melts at sunrise. (South East Scotland)

Cherrim
November 16th, 2007, 04:58 AM
It flurried two weeks ago, but the first time any of it stayed was this morning. I walked with some friends to hand in my calculus assignment after staying up all night and either the frost was so thick that it looked like snowfall in most places, or the snow fell and finally stayed for once. :x

I'm... kind of disappointed, to be honest. xD I hate wearing winter coats and stuff; warm clothes are bothersome.

Binary
November 16th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Not really,
But the weather is really cold here, Thats why i cant sleep at night theses days, Its so freezin cold and theres alot of frost here.
*shivers*

Ivysaur
November 16th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Nope. Just cold. In fact, I don't remember seeing snow here since 2004.

Allstories
November 16th, 2007, 07:31 AM
No snow yet. It hasn't even been that cold. My car actually got hot sitting in the sun a few days ago.

Ben Kenobi
November 16th, 2007, 07:36 AM
We don't get much snow over here, so I'm not expecting anything to happen this early. Snow usually happens (if it happens at all) in January/February. It's still quite cold though.

Sammi
November 16th, 2007, 11:32 AM
It hasn't' snowed yet. In fact, the last time I heard, we were in a drought. We're not getting any rain, much less snow. :/ If it did rain, it'd probably just be freezing rain. It's cold, but I don't think it's cold enough for snow yet.

Virtual Headache
November 16th, 2007, 11:40 AM
There is currently a lot of snow in my country, which has caused a lot of problems on the roads and people being stuck there for hours.
One of the only parts without snow so far is the city I live in, yay -.-
Well, according to the weather people we will probably have snow here on Sunday.

In general we get a bit snow every year, the mountains have a lot more snow of course, but not as much as they used to have years ago.

Arcanine
November 16th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Right now it's 47 degrees outside, tomorrow it gets up to 65. So have I seen snow? Nope. XD

I live in Georgia so snow rarely comes our way. But if we do get snow it's more around Atlanta (and Atlanta is South of me, so it's strange that they get snow and we don't). I wish we had more snow, I love snow.

Ullion
November 16th, 2007, 12:17 PM
It flurried two weeks ago, but the first time any of it stayed was this morning. I walked with some friends to hand in my calculus assignment after staying up all night and either the frost was so thick that it looked like snowfall in most places, or the snow fell and finally stayed for once. :x

I'm... kind of disappointed, to be honest. xD I hate wearing winter coats and stuff; warm clothes are bothersome.

Probably just frost, but you seem to have gotten more than I. However right now I'm being hailed on my walk home from school, it wasn't that cold though, thankfully. ^_^

President Showaddywaddy
November 16th, 2007, 12:47 PM
It's fecking freezing but Nottingham never gets proper snow. I don't call icy rubbish snow, snow is powdery!

T'thing is, t'rest of my country gets proper snow, but there's a fifty mile radius around Radcliffe which doesn't.

65 farenheit and you're expecting snow arcanine? It was never more than 1 centigrade today, and that's around 35 farenheit. STILL NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiny Umbreon
November 16th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I don't know what snow is.

But here it's very hot during summer and very cold during winter. It's funny, though, that sometimes, when the season is changing, it may rain in the morning, then intense sun at noon and then terrible cold at afternoon again!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 16th, 2007, 01:47 PM
I had snow in the beginning of the year, it hasn't snowed yet now, but it soon will snow hopefully it is the apporaching end of November

:t354:TG

Ausaudriel
November 16th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Our crazy hot-and-cold weather has made it impossible. ;-; It's like burning hot one day, freezing the next, and then hot again the day after. >:O

We've gotten a little bit of hail though. I expect a little bit of snow sometime in late December.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 16th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I live in PA. It's pretty cold here, and snow normally comes around December. I hasn't quite snowed yet. I wish.

Astinus
November 16th, 2007, 02:21 PM
It's November, and kind of warm where I live. So there hasn't been any snow yet. I want snow though, since I love being outside in the freezing cold with no one else around me.

I'm hoping for a northeaster (a winter hurricane) for my birthday. :/ I want blizzards and ice covering the roads then, since I'm home from school.

Erimgard
November 16th, 2007, 02:58 PM
It hasn't snowed yet, but there's been frost on the ground a couple times in the mornings

Loyal Arcanine
November 16th, 2007, 04:56 PM
We haven't seen any snow yet over here. It has been getting colder though. We had some hail the other day and it freezes most nights. Maybe around December we'll get some snow, though it might just as well be later or not show up at all.

Waffle-San
November 16th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Well, basically every year we've had snow within the first two weeks of Halloween (there's always snow when your trick or treating) and except for the Chinooks (its a warm wind that lasts a couple days) that come and go it's ussually pretty snowy until February March...........
Except this year, we've only had a little snow here that lasted for 2-3 days but besides that we've been dry. It is getting hotter. Of course snow will come, thats for sure.

latioslegends
November 16th, 2007, 05:10 PM
oh I better get snow this year last christmas seemed weird without it lol. Come on I would love to get a snow day. We did last year, but it was mostly ice XD.

Natti
November 16th, 2007, 05:45 PM
In my town down in Texas, last time there was snow was when I was like... three.

So I've never really experienced snow. Ever. D: *wants to make a snowman*

and find out what snow tastes like.

RacerKing
November 16th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Nope no snow here I live in south GA and it has got cold but not that cold and I can't remember it snowing here since around 2000 or so

Azonic
November 16th, 2007, 06:23 PM
We just moved. So it was snowing, until we met NC which is bizarrely warm O_o

So 50/50 ? =D

Firebird306
November 16th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Compared to last week when it was bizarrely cold due to constant rain the summer sun has been quite kind. ^_^

We should be getting a gigantic blow up pool soon so hopefully we can find one by summer. =P

~Ray-Mantine~
November 16th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Last time snow came to Qatar is.........................................................god knows, but realy we never had snow, EVER, but I am ok with it, since I like warm and hot weather more then freezing and cold weather.

Eos Aduro
November 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM
We got a LOT of snow, but so far its been pretty snow-less, global warming

Wish
November 17th, 2007, 04:24 AM
Georgia doesn't get a heck of a lot of snow every year. In fact, the last time I've seen snow here was 2001. :\

Lo-chan
November 17th, 2007, 08:00 AM
I moved here at the end of winter, so Im not sure if it snows that much here or not. But so far, there hasn't been any snow =[

Sylphiel
November 17th, 2007, 08:26 AM
I live a bit too far south (another Georgia person, here) for there to be any sort of snow. In all the time I've lived here, I've seen some kind of snow only like once - and it was a very mild snow flurry one day, back in...eh, I forget the exact year, but it was sometime during the mid-90's. As much as I would love to see snow, there's like next to no chance of seeing it here.

Which is why I love it whenever I'm able to go north during the winter to visit people, haha. No guarantee of seeing snow then, but at least there's a bigger chance for me to see it.

Crystal Clair
November 17th, 2007, 10:31 AM
We haven't had snow yet. We're getting a late autumn so the trees still have their leaves
I dont want too much snow anyway, winter's overrated

シーツー
November 17th, 2007, 10:45 AM
It snowed here the day before yesterday. But it didn't stay on the ground. We have an early winter this year, I think.
Well, I hope there won't be snow until christmas anymore, because I hate to be beaten by snow balls in the school.
In the winter holidays I like to have snow fractional. But then I can't go jogging so the snow suckz anyway... :/

Lilith
November 17th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Never. Snows. In. Florida. DD8

For every person that wants to see the ocean, I want to see snow. :B

Himawarii
November 18th, 2007, 06:14 PM
We're getting occasional flurries,but no real dump yet :x
Hopefully snow will arrive here sooner,last year it didn't fall till like,February @_@

AnimeDDR110
November 18th, 2007, 06:24 PM
we had a bit (more like a drizzle) of snow today.

MUSION
November 19th, 2007, 01:34 AM
It barely ever snows here, it's just cold and wet all the time. Last year, as far as I recall, it only snowed on one, maybe two, days and even then it wasn't great.

Oni Link
November 19th, 2007, 05:41 AM
Had it yesterday ^__^
was well chuffed.