PDA

View Full Version : Desribe Your Personality in One Word

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 17th, 2007, 12:37 PM
The title says all. If you had to describe your personality all in one word, what word would you use?

Because one word posts aren't allowed, and neither are fillers, explain why as well.

Niles Crane
November 17th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Unique.

Quite simple really my personality is unique to anyone else's.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 17th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Impish, because I can be very playfully annoying at times

:t354:TG

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 17th, 2007, 1:05 PM
Time to answer my own question...

ugh, this is IMPOSSIBLE! I have such a big personality.

I'll say sneaky, because I always break the rules, and unless someone rats me out, I do it in such a way that I never get caught. :3

Natalie♥
November 17th, 2007, 1:09 PM
I'd describe myself as different. Because I refuse to let myself be like other people.

Hinamori_Momo
November 17th, 2007, 1:12 PM
Unique. I can't really describe my personality.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 17th, 2007, 1:24 PM
I'd describe myself as different. Because I refuse to let myself be like other people.

I'm the opposite, what would be the word for that, indifferent I guess, or at least I'm trying to be...

Rebellious Treecko
November 17th, 2007, 1:35 PM
Anti-social. (is that two words?)

I'm a bit of a loner, so I perfer to avoid people in RL, although I do like company on ocassion.

President Showaddywaddy
November 17th, 2007, 2:28 PM
Unpredictable.

I'm an Aspergic geek in t'top set in most classes, but I also swear a lot and get really angry.

I tend to be lonely as well, but I don't mind solitary confinement.

Waffle-San
November 17th, 2007, 2:44 PM
Undescribable.

Nah, I'll actually answer this, um I'll use goofy unpredictable unique actually lets go with Random. That works I guess.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
November 17th, 2007, 2:47 PM
cool (not cool as in popular-cool, but cool as in calm and collected)

Azonic
November 17th, 2007, 4:24 PM
IRL I'm probably "Naive"

Online everyone says I'm funny @_@ isn't that bahoozzledwarfing?

22sa
November 17th, 2007, 4:33 PM
Stupid.

Apathetic might be more accurate... still it's overkill.

zel 2.0
November 17th, 2007, 6:31 PM
Ehhhmm... *looks at dictionary*

I know: "Unexpected"

Because even though people may see me as a silent and antisocial guy, I can be pretty funny (and maybe, annoying) and somewhat talkative once you get to know me and I feel confident about it (I guess the exterior confuses people... -_-)

Ausaudriel
November 17th, 2007, 6:48 PM
As with the last poll like this, I asked a friend what she thought, and she said "exuberant".

1.effusively and almost uninhibitedly enthusiastic; lavishly abundant: an exuberant welcome for the hero.
2.abounding in vitality; extremely joyful and vigorous.
3.extremely good; overflowing; plentiful: exuberant health.

XD Sweet. :D

Wish
November 17th, 2007, 6:48 PM
Mysterious

Yeah, I have many sides to me you do not know, and a past that will shroud you with enigmatic thoughts.

TwilightBlade
November 17th, 2007, 7:00 PM
One of my teachers described me as.. Intense. WTF. ._.;

Well... Idk. I say I'm moody or quiet since I've withdrawn into a dark shell during these past few years but I still have my "moments" lawl. It takes more than one word to describe me. :S

txteclipse
November 17th, 2007, 8:46 PM
Complicated.

I have like this split-mind thing, where one half of me is calculating and extremely logical, and the other half is artistic and emotional.

The two sides usually balance each other out, but sometimes one side takes over for a while. Right now I'm in my artistic phase. I'm drawing a lot, writing a fanfic, and generally contemplating deep issues. I listen to a lot of music, and I see things around me in a more artistic sense.

The calculating side is making a comeback, however. I'm designing a battlebot, and that's a feat of math in and of itself. There's lots of statistics and such.

So yeah. I'm pretty much one of those "what the heck is he thinking about now?" kind of people.

Eos Aduro
November 17th, 2007, 8:56 PM
As Chika told me once AWESOME! Ok actually how about Imaginative. I love my imagination

diamondpearl876
November 17th, 2007, 9:38 PM
Angry.

I don't feel the need to explain why. :)

Romance Hero
November 17th, 2007, 9:51 PM
Sincere?

I'd like to hope that people see me as sincere. I do care a lot for those I shouldn't.

RYOUKI
November 17th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Klutzy

I can be 'klutzy' all the time, well, I just don't care what I do as long as I do it, even if it has some mistakes, I think
Is Klutzy even a word?

Snivi
November 17th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Obsessive

Because when I like something I get really obsessed with it. ^^;

The Fallen
November 17th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Unpredictable.

Simply I'm unpredictable because you never know with me. I could be in the best of moods, worst, hyper, etc. Basically everything, you just don't know which it's going to be. I'm usually in a good-type of mood.

Happy Dude
November 17th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Well me I am awesome.

To bad that isn't a personality.

err Different?

pokmns r the rulerz
November 17th, 2007, 11:54 PM
my is happy. im always happy!!
r u happy 2? cos i dont see ne1 else happy.

Lash
November 17th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Uhh... I would have to day, active?
I am generally a happy person, but I am always active, always thinking about other things, even when talking to someone.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
November 18th, 2007, 12:39 AM
I can`t really describe myself in one word, but I`ll just randomly say lazy... because I really am lazy. xD;

Nacon
November 18th, 2007, 1:36 AM
all I gotta say is this one awesome word:

"different"

シーツー
November 18th, 2007, 2:18 AM
-Self-confident
-Responsible
-Different

And I don't know the word for... I've got my own opinion and I wouldn't change it, doesn't matter who wants me to. I listen to other opinions but I keep my mind.

Umm.. that wasn't one word, but I think I would describe my personality like this.

.hack
November 18th, 2007, 3:14 AM
-over confident
-speaks to soon
-blabber mouth
and yes i said it
-noob

Alter Ego
November 18th, 2007, 3:41 AM
One word, huh? Now there's a tough one. >.<

Well, a lot of people IRL have described me as a 'romantic' but I've never really seen myself that way, so who am I going to believe? xD I think odd' fits the bill, as I do have a number of strange habits, some of which even I don't fully understand. 'lazy' would be pretty accurate too. xD

Idiot!
November 18th, 2007, 6:14 AM
What should I put...?

...I am "myself" (or maybe original). Basically I use/invent my own style and doesn't care what others say

Jordan
November 18th, 2007, 7:17 AM
All people calls themselves unique, but I assure you, there are at least thousands of people in your country that are exactly like you, with your tastes, and your philosophies.

That aside, pick one: Dramatic (in-real-life only), Precocious, Cautious.

Jordan.

viridian doubletongue
November 18th, 2007, 8:23 AM
Meticulous!

That's enough said.

AnimeDDR110
November 18th, 2007, 9:18 AM
striking.

weird, funny, creepy, scary, all fits into that one word.

LethalTexture
November 18th, 2007, 11:51 AM
"Individualistic"

...Or so says mah name mug. :(

Cacttus
November 18th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Virgo (http://www.astrology-online.com/virgo.htm)

My birth sign has alot of accurate thing and this is how I sum my personality up.You should take a look at the web site.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 18th, 2007, 2:33 PM
Mysterious

Yeah, I have many sides to me you do not know, and a past that will shroud you with enigmatic thoughts.

I could use that,

Klutzy

I can be 'klutzy' all the time, well, I just don't care what I do as long as I do it, even if it has some mistakes, I think
Is Klutzy even a word?

or that,

Obsessive

Because when I like something I get really obsessed with it. ^^;

or that,

Unpredictable.

Simply I'm unpredictable because you never know with me. I could be in the best of moods, worst, hyper, etc. Basically everything, you just don't know which it's going to be. I'm usually in a good-type of mood.

or even that.

Himawarii
November 18th, 2007, 6:09 PM
Bipolar.
That sums up everything nicely,taking my very unexpected personality to mind. :]

Romance Hero
November 18th, 2007, 8:06 PM
-Self-confident
-Responsible
-Different

And I don't know the word for... I've got my own opinion and I wouldn't change it, doesn't matter who wants me to. I listen to other opinions but I keep my mind.

Umm.. that wasn't one word, but I think I would describe my personality like this.

Independant? I think that's what you mean... there are other words.. but my brain is shut off too. xD

22sa
November 18th, 2007, 8:13 PM
All people calls themselves unique, but I assure you, there are at least thousands of people in your country that are exactly like you, with your tastes, and your philosophies.

That aside, pick one: Dramatic (in-real-life only), Precocious, Cautious.

Jordan.Could you find me just one of those 10000 that are exactly like me then?

Bipolar.
That sums up everything nicely,taking my very unexpected personality to mind. :]
AHHAHA You're bipolar! HAHA

Binary
November 19th, 2007, 7:13 AM
loving
lol are you joking?
Yes Iam loving

シーツー
November 19th, 2007, 7:32 AM
Independant? I think that's what you mean... there are other words.. but my brain is shut off too. xD

Hmm, yea, independent seems to be a good word for it^^
Thanks.

Ayce
November 21st, 2007, 5:40 PM
Gay.

lol, only joking. I'm too complex to be described with any one word, perhaps with the exception of ... complex.

Merzbau
November 21st, 2007, 11:14 PM
Queer.

And no, I'm not joking.

Take that however you want.